(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

samval: hate the yucky feeling.. hope all of us can get over this MS soon.

I'm on MC today probably will be going thr (expo) after visit to TMC later.. must nego with my little one to stop giving me the dizzy spell

Hi,
can I check with anyone of you whether you gals got any discharge on your early stage of preg? me sometimes have sometimes whole day also dun have is this normal?

Hi pinkie pirate,
I have a miscarriage on late march, but recently then realise that I am pregy again. B4 I know that I am preg, I actually got bleeding which they consider implantation. I quickly when to the gyne but gyne cant scan anything at all which should be at 4weeks and ask me to go back next thur, Is this ok? cos my LMP was on 2 may

hi ong, yep i have white thick discharge too. think should be normal. as long as no odd smelling...

do take care blueberri.

ong: based on your LMP, you are 4 weeks 3 days. So next Thurs shld be ok to see doc. By then will be 5 weeks 3 days. ya me have discharge too. Sometimes have sometimes don have.

Showy: you exactly how many weeks? & which gynae you seeing? can't find your details above
happy.gif

hi everyone...me very sad today...the health check report is out and the doctor want me to go back for a review...coz i have some abnormalities...

dunno what is wrong with me...i hope nothing goes wrong with my baby or the prob affecting the BB....

worse when i told my mum abt this, and her 1st phrase is "why i so lousy one". Sad...

bluberi: you will be fine...a little spotting is alrite...just dont move too much and carry heavy things. your gynae nvr give u "an tai" medicine ma?

mercsboy: i'm very sure everything will be ok so please please try not to worry ok? btw, what kind of scan did the gynae do for you that can detect so early?

about what your mum said, just ignore. don't get upset about it. take care

its nt the prob with the BB...its my own body. i did full body check ma...so dunno is it my heart, my breast, kidney, blood or whatever got abnormalities....
that is the scary part...if i am not pregnant, i dont think i will worry...now i scared it will affect the baby...

hi samval and NI
but mine is sometimes like whole day also dun have leh a kind of worry. Cos I tot should have discharge during any preg stage?

anyone know what to expect for the next scan when we visit the gyne?

do you have the medical report? why not you bring it to your gynae to have a look? and did the nurse tell you abnormalities where? which part?

samval: haven leh...tomorrow 2.30pm appt with the doctor for review. the nurse wont reveal anything just said i got abnormalities for my health check. hopefully is small matter la...i am looking on the bright side leh...although worried la, but worry too much also no use...

ong: Not everyone will have discharge like not everyone will have brown discharge. So relax ok...sorry to hear abt yr m/c, i went to the m/c thread to read also, almost cried when reading the thread. so i can imagine how happy u are when u r pregnant again. take care ya!!

mercsboy,
dun be too affected... wait till you go for your review with the doc, then you will get a clearer picture.. stay happy and positive..

thanks sel: thats why i am here...coz i know everyone here will say supportive words..hehe...
ya, i am taking it quite easily, in fact i did not cry...1st time when i had abnormal cells in my cervix then i cried...gone thru 2 rounds of biopsy & colposcopy already....so what is this?

my MIL went praying at guanyin temple ma, took lots for me and said i will have some danger with this pregnancy so must take care...oh, how true is it huh....

samval: biopsy not as scary as colposcopy isnt it...

ya lor, dunno how is she. prob doctor will give her bed rest. there was once when i shit, also saw blood leh, i was so freaking worried and went to lie on bed and check in the toilet see any blood while waiting for gynae to call back...but was ok after tat. gynae said more then 50% women will have spotting, as long as no tummy pain, not flowing blood like menses, should be alright. no point so tensed up and worried every little bit....it will only make us depressed....
i always remind myself la...said is easy i knw...

mercsboy: dunno which is more scary...when i saw the report, it says colposcopy with leap cone biopsy. sigh..

agree. no point to worry also. actually this Sat will be my scan and i'm also worried that cannot see heartbeat yet. in fact very worried. but then what to do? worry also no use.

samval: yeah...tat is the way man...not everyone can see heartbeat easily isnt it...worried will only make yrself unhappy...

me the same...also colposcopy with leap cone biopsy...the pic given back to me is well...disgusting...

Just did a home pregnancy test and tested positive. This was totally unplanned for so I'm having mixed feelings.

My son is now 16 months and I was hoping to have an age gap of around 3 years before having the second one...but now, looks like I'll have to change my mindset. I feel like I've let my son down, like I've not spent enough time with him before having another baby. 2nd time mummies, do you feel this way too? I actually cried, no, more like bawled my eyes out actually, when I saw the positive test result. Sigh. Think I'm the only one here right now who is upset at being pregnant.

Anyway, using a gestation calender that was given to me by some milk powder company, I'm due on Jan 28. Will most probably go back to the gynae who delivered my son, Dr Ho Hon Kwok at Mount A. Rachel, add me to the list please?

Arrrgghhhh, feel so upset that I'm pregnant and there is nothing that I can do about it. No, abortion is definitely NOT an option for me, so yeah, I'm stuck being pregnant. Going to ham tam the husband tonight, lol.

JS, its a blessing that u are pregnant. some things just dont go as what u have planned. go read the miscarriage thread, then u will know how fortunate u are...
under: matters of the heart: support: miscarriage

JS,

I'm gonna say this.. Congrats. you are lucky to be preg although not prepared at this moment.

Some of us tried for months/years, some had MC before and very worried now. Take care & i know you can do it. My colleague and her both boys are only 14 months apart. She's doing pretty well. Be positive.

And...welcome on board.

Thanks for pointing out that thread to me mercsboy, I really should count my blessings. Yes, things don't always go as you've planned in life and I suppose everything happens for a reason. I'm sure that when I look back at this day further on in the pregnancy, I'll laugh at how stupid I am.

At this moment however, all I can think of is how I've let my son down. And I feel so disappointed with myself.

JS: welcome onboard ok...enjoy the process. Do read up the miscarriage thread then u will know how fortunate you are. Its a gift meant for u...so treasure it. I am sure by then u will know how to cope in future.

Even with no. 2, u can still do yr best. its want or not only...right? Jia you!!

congrats JS too...

ya i believe alot of MTBs tend to be more worried in the first 3 month of conception... me also actually very worried and paranoid at times. but must remind myself to take it easy...

MTBss.. we will walk thru the 1st 3 months together....and also walk thru to the EDD.. i am counting down... JIA YOU!

NI: ya...this thread is good u know...alot of support given although non had meet up...so connected...

JS: Welcome...and share yr joy ok!

JS
like what other MTBs mentioned here, you are fortunate. on the part in letting down your boy, its all about the carelessness you and your hb had done. now no point to point fingers, but to spend quality time with your boy.

bLuBeRi
hope all is well for you. your gynae might had given you a jab to stablisie your pregnancy. have more bed rest and take care!

stokke, my boy is now 25mths, so he can understand simple instructions. in my opinion, it is good for the siblings to have a small age gap, like your case. of course, it is "xian ku hou tian", when they are both grown up, you can kick back and relax.

JS, you are giving the gift of a sibling to your 1st born, and I'm sure your love for #1 will not lessen just because there is another baby for you to love
happy.gif

bluberi and mercsboy, my sincere wish that all will be well for both of you.

mercsboy, pregnant women are usually advised not to undergo health checks cos the readings might not be accurate. did you tell the person taking your blood that you were preggie then?

mercsboy
do update us on your review. hope it is nothing serious.

ladies
i have included a colume on FTWM/PTWM/WAHM/SAHM. pls indicate yours and i shall update accordingly.

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Metta Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>bLuBeRi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>??</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

samval, bluberi

i've decided to break the news to my immediate superior coming mon, after i see gynae for the second time this weekend. anyway, most of my friends alr know abt my good news cos i can't help it to keep my mouth shut. afterall, its good news and we ttc for many years before we have this precious baby. haha...

just now feel dizzy again then i went to company doc. she only gave me half day mc tdy. so if tmr not feeling well gotta call her. i think i'll head straight for gynae tmr instead of waiting till sat. hope by now the scan can see at least the sac or something. so worried...

rachel: thanks for taking the time to compile the list. much appreciated.

this is a good place to share anything &amp; everything. Am praying for all the mummies here.

samval
my pleasure =) i joined this forum since i concieved my #1 and since then, i am hooked! made lots friends and we are very close too. will have gatherings and playdates on and off. =)

yiwen
FTWM= full-time working mum
PTWM= part-time working mum
WAHM= work at home mum
SAHM= stay at home mum

=)

JS

i can totally understand how you feel having a second one so soon... my first thought was.."poor baby (#1)"... it was unsettling thinking that i may have "shortchanged" him on his childhood and was worried i would not have enough time for him once #2 comes along..

when the news finally settled, i realized it's really a blessing just like what mercsboy pointed out.. right now, i'm just hoping and praying that everything will go well as i MC before as well....

Motherhood fair
I've gone down today and there's lots of stuff for MTBs.
Maternity wear is going at quite big discounts...
If you're looking for maternity/nursing bras, it's good to get it there..i think Moms in Mind is selling good ones for $30 (usual's $45) only thing is that it may be hard to gauge the size since we are so early on..

Rachel,
Oh yes, I feel guilty, guilty, guilty...all because of our carelessness, my son now has to be shortchanged. Yes, must give him ALL of my love now. The husband will get none because he's the twit who refused to wear a condom. Thanks for adding me to the list.
happy.gif
I'm a FTWM by the way.

stokke,
Yay, you understand what I'm feeling! So nice to have someone who understands.
happy.gif
happy.gif
Yes, I guess when the news finally settles in, I'll see the rainbow in it.

janjan16,
Wishing you all the best for your coming checkup! Try to keep your mind off the worrisome things for now, you want to be in the very best of condition when you see your gynae.

NI,
Oooo, we are seeing the same gynae! Heehee, can gossip about him.

twws: ya....before i went for the health check, i seek advice from gynae 1st, he encourage me to go for the test, coz some of them he will be doing for me, so if company's one is free, go with the company one, then he will deduct what i had did there from my package next time. of coz, i skip pap smear and those xrays which are harmful.

before the health check, there is a doctor going thru everything with me, so i did mentioned that i am pregnant. and while doing the ultrasound for the kidney, bb's heartbeat was detected.

i really hope everything is fine. for now, i am quite calm, coz no matter what happens, i have to face the fact.

rachel: thank u for the concern. thats why i said this thread is good...coz there are so many MTBs listening and saying nice words u knw...

anyway i am a FTWM....

stokke: so u bought alot of things from the motherhood fair? huh...like tat dunno how to buy and what to buy also leh...i think i will be skipping that unless if my health review is ok, and i got the mood to go...

<font color="0000ff">bluberi...? Hope you and bb are ok!

Mercsboy, you are so brave and positive! Will think positive tots for you and your bb!</font>

Back