(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

ultraman, is paul tseng organic? my sil go to him too. the only reason she goes to him is cos he supports natural delivery... that time she was contemplating water birth even. skali her conditions did not allow when labour comes.

mercs: talking abt natural wo epi, my sil also.. 2 kids no epi. now she gg to have her third. but she never talk abt water birth this round

haha wat is an organic gynae??

Yiwen: Congrats! So exciting!

My gynae also dang ex.. wont go back to him.. we gunning for one next Sept.. just nice when I wean in Jan can try =)

janjan16:baby food got organic,gynae also got organic?i think singapore only got 1 or 2 gynae who can conduct water delivery right..

blessedmum:he is alright,still as active,this morning climbed all over me and tossed and turned.i think i want to get him a helmet liao. haha..

janjan: i dont have episotomy leh...mine is natural tear..ouch!
but i got friends hor, 1st one took epi la, then 2nd one never take..
maybe u try also when u have next one??

ultraman: so bunny is natural without epi also??

Ultraman, tks!

Ashley, here is the boy & girl chart. This is based on the Chinese Lunar Calendar, in order to predict the gender of your baby simply choose the mothers Chinese age at conception and the lunar month of conception.
2819180.jpg

Organic or not I don't know. If you want to know, ask the number from your SIL and call him. We go to him because he supports natural delivery with water. Bunny did water together with him. Only 2 gynae in Singapore are of these type. Paul and FM Lai.

daymoon: i think so lor. my sil is super pro NATURAL de. i think she and ultraman can be good frens man.but she not pro-organic tho. only pro-natural birth. must be free from chemicals, vacinations etc.

yiwen: Congrats...so fast...good to have close age gap...

I also wan rabbit bb...

janjan: when I read the part, "is paul tseng organic?"...haha...i cant stop laughing....u're so bad....:p

yanling: that time when i have checked up, i did ask Dr woody when can i try for no.2, he said 6 mths later, mine is c sect, I due in Dec, asked him in Mar, 6 mth later, total 9 mths from 1st birth...

yiwen: the chart not correct 1....heehee coz based on that i shd b hving a girl but come out boy ley

mercs: if confirm girl i oso wan now

ni: i think mi most likely close shop liao ba

congrats yiwen for being the 1st mum to be preggie again....

daymoon: LeAnn is also very active. Trying to stand with support.. so grabbed everything she sees. IFC teacher said that she tried to stand by trying to support herself using the wall (nothing for her to grip on). They got a shock when they saw that. Every morning, she would be all over my husband and worst "talking" to him.

Will definitely be going back to my gynae IF i'm having a second baby

Anyway, janjan, don't ask stupid question whether gynae got organic or not. If you ask about food, that I can understand. You ask whether doc got organic or not. It really make me laugh. So silly.
biggrin.gif

I will try w/o epi for my#2, my #1 is no choice due to induce & labour pain for 24hrs than i give-up request for epi. I went back the same gynea.

ultraman: she trying to joke...u cant feel it meh...alamak...

willting: i also laughing at the screen lo...cute hor..
let try for rabbit together hor...keke

will ting: i heard abt paul tseng. i think in singapore he is one of the famous gynae leh.and since my sil use him, he must be dang good sia. unfortunately i am cheapo type. who cheap i use who. never care pro-natural or not.

bunny: u really good leh natural tear also. i dun even know mine is wat. just know my gynae happily stitching me up
happy.gif

ultraman: ya lor... cos if gynae eat organic food then he is organic also mah. somehow still related to food. anyway, that statement is meant as a joke. mercsboy.. u know me so well..

Sus, willting & kelly, thks!

suika, just for reference
happy.gif
my #1 is girl & tally with the chart, now #2 based on it is boy. So hopefully yes
happy.gif
than I request final approval from HB to close factory
happy.gif

Sus, willting & kelly, thks!

suika, just for reference
happy.gif
my #1 is girl & tally with the chart, now #2 based on it is boy. So hopefully yes
happy.gif
than I request final approval from HB to close factory
happy.gif

i think i shared this long ago, let me share again. (i loh soh ah)

my sil had her first in UK, then come back to singapore had her 2nd, then she went to some other gynae. skali that gynae boot her out cos she too pro-natural liao. the gynae not able to accept her. haha.. so thats how she found paul tseng for her no 2 and now her coming no 3 and she's quitre happy with him. he should be dam good!

ann01jan, haha "lost" time, agreed with u.

after sharing with all you, feel happy & relax not like last week I cannot think properly & keep on thinking how to? how to? now just do it lah..
happy.gif

bunny: thanks.. i can't be bothered abt paul tseng, cos i am not pro natural type of person. think will be an insult to him. so i rather stick to my funny gynae. cheap and good and sometimes give me abit of attitude problem and stupid jokes. its my sil who is the particular one

kelly.. think later i will pass the forms directly to delia mummy. i got extra 3 forms. so leann, kyan and one more mummy can consider to take part.

yiwen, congrats, u mean with protection also can get pregnant??? Dun scare me, i really dun wan #3. Wat contraceptive measure did u use? I am thinking of using a patch, but prob aft i stop bfg.

ni, mercs, u know for my previous thread, the mummies there all got pregnant with #2 or #3 at about same time, so we continued to chat in our thread about pregnancy stuff again.

ni, your plc definitely has space for play yard, maybe outside Kyan's room?

janjan: chaobo, of course I know you too well. I know you are joking. Just that, it is so silly to see you been allergic to the word "Organic".

Sus: No lah. Bunny didn't eat organic. But she did avoid some food that may cause allergies. I have allergies, so bunny got to avoid some food loh.

yanling: call is to make sure the gynac is there, in case he go for delivery..they don take appointment...your wife havent go for pap smear...

ultrama: fren.. not allergic.. just hooked on the word. haha.

eh, i wait for your router until my house got cobweb liao.. now i no need router le. i got permanent place for my computer leh. wait until u.. hai..

ni: no wonder dont see u here..
sperzz also just appear for awhile only..

willting: dont scared la...juvius so handsome...yr next one sure will be pretty also one...

cherryale: really ah? we here mummies sort of quite close liao lor, will be nice if can be in same thread again..

chaobo, what router? I where got say send router to your place? You have time I don't have time. Furthermore, you got a hubby. Ask your hubby to do loh since he got so much time to watch SCV. I don't have time wor...

ni, u also open to the idea of having a playmate for Kyan already?? good
happy.gif
Dun worry that your #1 will not be getting enough love when u have #2, cos a mother's love is v wei da, can grow more to give to #1 and #2
happy.gif
Then hor, if #2 is a gal, even better, can buy and buy and buy and buy...endless buying

wilting: my wife hasn't gone for her pap smear yet. Too caught up with things. Even till now, still finding time. She's still wondering if she wants to go tonight. How much is it ah?

mercs,today v sian again, dunno why, no mood to work. Then i thot of wat u say, forum really caused us to have lower productivity. Damn true leh.

think i go and drink chix essence, if not cannot survive.

Back