(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

damn funny how u spell.. i will never think of a spelling like tat

gathering i anything....

piangs now i look at my hp then i realized i got photo shoot at cover looks 12 pm wor.. blur me

okie...then i order all large la?? then can deliver to my place...or else sperzz got to take so many things..
sperzz ok bor??

gelato: abit heavy if i bring vivo...those few bottles also quite heavy...
tat day i take public transport...so not very convenient also...
if got car, i dun mind...or else tat day at missy there, i wont call u le...too bad yr hp died...

mercs, or we can order more chicken wings....we can tabao back....I anything..as long as we got things to eat will b fine...

mercsboy : ya lor, somemore bringing Kyler with u.. so i thot better dun trouble u. =) anw, i go sbw every sat, only last sat my gal dun hv class...

yeah.. weekend coming.. by right shldnt be pissed... bt just got some documents back from someone, after ding-dong here and there, and so many ammendments made.. it still bounces back to me... super sianz.. why cant they just make up their mind, keep changing and changing.. worry abt this, worry abt that... sianz... nv change such documents for so many times before...

wow..the gathering tomo sounds so fun,sad i cant make it..

anyone want to order yuki's otah?i am ordering more than 20 pieces for my family so if u want to try some,can let me know.

i heard my boy said 'AI-YO' that day when he was playing on the playmat,then my hubby and i stared at each other for 2 secs and started laughing.so funny..

sel: cool cool...breathe in breathe out...
think of jaidyn...
can faster go back ma??
wei...u think my living room can put 1 playmat with play yard...
and another play mat without play yard??

my boy is super cranky these few days....he might scream all the way tml hor...heehee juz to let u gals know :p

Hi, i do provide homecooked Mee Siam with gravy & dried fried nonya mee siam in buffet style at $3per pax. Do sms or call me at 98756122, if u wish to order.

mercs: am still ammending the doc.. my lappie cant detect me hard disk just now..

shld be able to squeeze in 2 playmats la..

ya i paiseh. but i cn go by to drop off gelato's stuff... kekeke!

aiya mercs u placed order for the pizza ah! tot if nt enough i wil order n bring home for dinner... hehehehe!

mercs n sperzz i dun mind more chix wings to tabao home for the virtual hb! he loves them too!!!

sperzz i pick u abt 1pm, ok? den pick suika & fiona87 abt 1.30pm. suika, i will sms u
happy.gif

wau tml gathering sounds hot, cant wait!

Hi mummies,

I've been waiting for the spree to re-open but then don't think that the organiser is going to start another one soon....

Anyway, I managed to find someone who is working at Thermos to get a better rate at $85 each. Back then the spree was selling at $84. I don't know why $1 increase but since its a dollar only I will still want to buy it because it is still cheaper than the retail price at $122.

Thermos 1.5L Mini Shuttle Chef Pot ( RPF-20 )

This great invention is just an excellent choice for busy mummies like US

It allows you to cook on the go.
Just 10-15 mins on the stove, leave for work or play and return home to a delicious meal!
Alternatively due to its portability, you can even carry it out while it cooks and you get your meal ready in 1-2 hours (depending on how you like it done).

• Great for preparing baby porridge, soft rice, stews, pasta, noodles & soups for 1-2 toddlers!
• Perfect for family picnics, kids outings, camping or shopping!
• Save Time - No more watching over the pot and waiting for ur food to be cooked!
• Safe Cooking - No more worrying about your children going near the hot stove or open flame

SOME USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THERMAL COOKING

What is Thermal Cooking?

Just 10 minutes on the stove, leave for work or play and return home to a delicious meal. A thermal cooking with a Thermal Cooker saves energy costs and preparation time.
Simply place the ingredients in the inner pot, cover lid and bring to a boil on your stove (approx. 10 minutes). When brought to a boil, remove from stove and place in outer thermal pot.
Thermal technology creates a convection effect by using the steam produced inside to circulate and continue cooking for up to 30 minutes and warms for up to 8 hours. Food is cooked

2808351.jpg

Do email at [email protected] before 19th August if you are interested.

I'm just sharing this lobang with you and not getting anything in return. $85 each is exclusive of postage. Self-pick up can be arranged at Sengkang.

Bunny: I remember... we trying to pick up direct from your place, then no need to trouble you to bring to office. HB wanted to go last week, then last min change in plan, so did not inform you. Maybe this weekend, can?

Ultraman, sus borrowed the GD maths book from me and then she DIY the cards, like me. There are instructions in the book. If you wanna buy the original cards instead, I can pass you the contact of the GD salesman.

mercs: What time would the gathering end?Can precious and I come along? We may pop by after our class at about 4pm... No need to order lunch for us though.

pinkie: Thanks for the info. Please pm me the contact. I'm just thinking whether to buy or to make? Are you using the GD methods to teach your son for both words and maths?

Ultraman, ok I'll pass it to you when I get back to Singapore. Yes, I am using GD and Shichida. GD got a few programs - you wanna do math or reading (eng and Chinese) or physically superb or pitch perfect? Or swimming also got heh heh.

pinkie: Can you tell me more about the Shichida methods? I have both the GD words and maths DVD. I'm currently combining the Baby can read with GD methods. But would like to find out more about Shichida. Can enlighten me?

missycandy: join us la...dont paiseh...
u want me to order extra for u for home? since they delivering? let me know tomorrow by maybe 10am? sms me...

ni: u want me to place extra chix wings for you? i already ordered todaY....very kiasu...

kelly: of coz u are welcome! think they still be around! see ya!

miyuki: i have thermos brand at home....but not this la..but i dont find it good...dunno is it cos it is make inn china one...

kellly: sat still got class ah.. don't think the mj can finish by 4pm. if not i can tompan u to go mercs house
happy.gif
too bad...

those gg to mercedes house, please enjoy yourselves hor... eat more chicken wings on my behalf. thank you

mercsboy: i don't know because I never buy any from them before. My colleagues bought a few of thermos from them and they find it good. They told me that thermos was the one who came up with this thermal cooking pot.

Also read from the spree that few mummies love it so much.

Back