(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

cherry: i only got myself, sperzz, and maid, delia n damien. plus u not a problem definitely. also, small fiona and suika, only picking frm sembawang short short trip. my hb car can take 7 peepz.

sperzzz: like dat how to diet???

cherryale: let me buy swimwear 1st...i cant fit into existing one...i only know hw to play water hor...keke
hope to see u 2mr...didnt get to chat with you tat day...my regrets..keke

dazed: confirm 8 person but maybe 10 maybe 12...

dazed: hahaha...like that tml must bring more $$ along liao

mercs: yeah! i'll let u know tml the time....i rem u wearing purple!...hahaha

sperzz: i think if i no rem wrong, mercs no take cheeze 1 rite?

suika: soooo sweet of u to remember...
kao_kiss2.gif

ya...i dont take cheese cake...but u all can take...

Ni, driving bus tomorrow? Nowadays I always sing "the wheels on the bus go round and round" to Ryan. He quite enjoys it, there is a pop-up book that I use with the song as well. Great stuff.
Oh, just to mention (kaypo me), need to request your passengers don't bring so many strollers, sekali not enough space in the car?

mercs, in that case drop the cheese cake. since got so many pple liao. I think we order another 2 reg pizza. then it will be $100 liao. then u can order n send to ur hse liao

ni,great, i hitch a ride from u then. thanks!
btw, i dun bring stroller wan, so the rest can bring if u need. haha, i bring also dun know how to open/close.

mercs, see u tomorrow! u quickly go and buy swimwear, i wait for u!

pinkiE: kyan loves that song too!!! wahahaha! not bus lar. jus hb's 7 seater nia lah... ya ladies, no strollers k?

suika: den must i wear yellow??? like the first gathering? haha

pinkie, my son loves wheels on the bus. Actually it was the first dvd that caught his attention. He can sit there to watch thru the entire dvd so much that I can memorise the lines.. until now he still like the song v much.

ni, yes, see u tomorrow. Cant wait to let Ashley play with her little friends esp since she missed seeing them during the HD outing.

sperzz, ya, these two boys have the same taste.next time u invite ashton to your house leh, then he can play with gor gor's toys also.

sperzz, u calling querida right?
are the carters' bodysuits nice? material is it comparable to mothercare?? The bibs look so cute, can ask querida to bring. Also, i want gerbers hanky, 1 girl 1 boy. Thanks!

cant remember how much are the mothercare sleepsuit? cos querida's disney sleepsuits look so cute and reasonably priced. Can ask her to bring also??

cherry: ya have to agree that mothercare sleepsuits really have gd material. but exp thou. think 3 pieces for $50+... sometimes got disct thou....

pinkie: ryan can call u! so nice.... *envy envy*

cherryale: V oso same pattern as ashley, no hair, no teeth, cannot talk.. really best friend, but that day like both never talk hor.. angry with each other i think haha

querida: i wan bath robe! pink pls.. get for me... btw she got tank tops or not huh? wanna dress V sporty sporty, tank top plus her gymboree shorts and gap sneakers oh so cute!

my goodness, the stoopid maid agency gave me a big scare. Told me that they can only process the new maid application after they have received my income tax statement and it takes 3 to 4weeks after that for new maid to come. Actually i sent them about 1 week ago but it was not v clear so supposed to resend but i forgot about it and NO one told me the implications! Major screwed up.

luckily they jsut called me again and said based on the previous sent copy they have started the process. Damn it, for a while I was so scared that I will be maidless...

sorry for ranting, but its a major heartattack for me..sigh, v dependent on maid.

sperzz: can sing for kyler tomorrow the wheel on the bus...i dont have leh...mummy lousy with songs..

piyo: come on along la...be brave...drive alone..keke

mercs: mineral bottle??? hmm....must ask sperzz our singer liao

sperzz: teach mi the lyrics tml hor...heehee time to try let him hear my screeching sound

mercs...im trying to arrange since we are likely to go for prayers thus not sure if can make it in time.....appear to be too anti social, have not joined any gathering since ages....always having sumthg cropping up...

Hi Mummies,

Selling a quite a few packets of Pampers Active Baby Diapers (the purple packaging premium ones).
All packets are unopened and brand new.
Selling at $15.80 per packet due to my girl changing brand.

M44 Size (9-14kg) - 10 packets available
L38 Size (6-11kg)- 28 packets available

Thanks

Pinkie, Ryan so clever, knows how to call mama papa! Mine can pronounce mamamama randomly, esp when he gets cranky, but I dun think he knows what it means

Mercs, what time will you ladies be there till? My class till 3.30pm ..I Wana get sleepsuits from querida too! Since my baby is outgrowing the existing ones and I don't really like 2 piece kind. What time will she be at your house ah?

Kelly, are you there? Will you be gong too ??

precious bb: hey...u managed to come in during lunch time ah? by the time, u finish class go back pick jensen i think they left ler...

dont think kelly coming leh...

precious bb.....Z supposed to attend BJ trial tomoro too....somehow due to one reason or another....will be giving it a miss...

i asked about robe before, she says she left oni 0-6 mths pink or blue... so i guess that is out.

so bibs, sleepsuits, hankies, what else?

mercsboy : joking only lah... i'll be in sbw fm 3-4, but can't join u all... b4 that she has another class @ pacific plaza. =)

willting : my new office quite nice, got nursing rm. colleagues oso quite friendly... juz need a lil more time to get used to it. =) Tks for asking.

blessedmum, my hb send me there after lunch at sembawang. you going? want me bring friso?

precious bb, i told querida around 3 pm, she need to leave by 5pm cos got wedding dinner.

Back