(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

cheekygal,

Maybe I should drik Dom at 1 am.. coz my bb suddenly nw a days wake up to drink and play, I mean leterally play at 3 am.. Make her "maboh" Hahahahhaaha

hi guys, sorry to intrude, can you pls help me pass along the following job vacancy to someone who may be keen?

<font color="ff0000">Senior / Administrative Assistant, Corporate Planning</font>

<font color="0000ff">The Challenges</font>
You will provide administrative support to the Corporate Planning department. As part of your duties, you will assist in the organization and logistics of Board meetings, management meetings and strategic retreats. Other deliverables include scheduling of department matters and handling all payment systems for the department, such as raising of payment requests. From time to time, you will also be required to handle the organization’s general calls and mails. You may also be assigned other ad-hoc duties as required.

<font color="0000ff">The Requirements</font>
- Minimum GCE “A” Level or Polytechnic Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Event management and secretarial experience would be an advantage
- Possess good writing and conversational skills
- Energetic, positive-minded individual who is meticulous and organized
- Independent team player with good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required
- Full time

<font color="0000ff">Details</font>
Working hours: 8.30 to 6pm, Monday to Friday
Firm: National Healthcare Group

PM me if you wish to know the salary range. Pls send cv to [email protected].
Thank you so much!

kamy: same lor but i've been flipping him over for the past 2wks liao n this is 3rd wk....he always cries for help to flip him back up

gelato: ur supply ok den dun eat lah.....aiyo

mercs: u got buy? coz that time gave sus so mine finished liao

dazed: thanks, when can collect already? are the carriers here?

gelato: thanks will try that.. Ive been trying all sorts of position for latching but the ping pong ball is still big and hard.. cant wait to see the surgeon tomorrow!

sperzz: got that liao....he can still flip at times or he'll b angry when he can't....dun noe wad to do so in the end let him in sarong better coz at least i noe he can breath even if head down

cheekygal: drink milo den pump can increase? hmm maybe i can try that too

suika:my boy also loves flipping these days.now when he wakes up, he will flip and start playing by himself on his bed.was so surprised when i find him on his tummy when i went to check on him in the morning.think after sending him to IFC,he seldom have chance to sleep in sarong.think try not to let him sleep too much in sarong cos heard that its not very good for backbone right?

cheekygal:ya,think milo helps,i alternate it with milk powder for mummies and after that,the yield is usually more than usual.

Ladies, if wed at cityhall can?
cityhall (20/5 6.30pm or so)
S1 - bunny(city hall)
S1 - gelato (by bunny)

cityhall (6.30pm or so)
S1 - gwen (cityhall/JE)
S1 - laugh (city hall)
S1 - daymoon

suntec/marina sq/millenia walk (weekday between 12-1pm)
S1 - jolene (suntec)
S1 - princess panda (msq guardian 20/5)

sus, kamy - this sat morn can?
jurong west ave 5 (weekends)
S1 - sus (JW)
S3 - kamy (JW)

jurong east st 21 near IMM(weekday before 8pm)
S1 - blessedmum (JE)
S1 - ashley (JE)
S3 - emq (JE)
S3 - mgteo (JE)

have just written an email to the manager from friesland food...hope to hear positive news from them soon!

just nice they called mi this morning so thot to use the opportunity and ask if they are keen to provide samples and/or any other activities for our gathering.

Ange.....im not too sure myself but my galfren told mi that is a teether?

Jap X shaped carrier.....anybody noe hw to use it? im hopeless in this dept....

Date: 13 Jun
Venue: EMQ (West Coast)
Time: 12~3pm (swimming after 3pm)

Attendance:
1) sperzz + Delia&amp;Damien
2) ni &amp; kyan
3) flo &amp; victoria
4) cheekgal &amp; Brayden + daddy
5) blessedmum + daddy &amp; cayden
6) bb starlet &amp; Crystal
7) sus &amp; daddy + caleb
8) dazed &amp; jiahe
9) cjteng &amp; Jovan
10) bunny + daddy &amp; matthias
11) Pluff &amp; bb ( :p)
12) shann &amp; babyern
13) cherryale &amp; Ashley
14) piyo &amp; Zethan + daddy
15) Ange &amp; Jon
16) Kelly &amp; LeAnn
17) willting &amp; Juvius
18) Gwen &amp; Tristan
19) suika &amp; Kevan
20) janjan &amp; shyan
21) sher &amp; gernise
22) moonbaby &amp; Jiaxuan
23) Precious_bb &amp; Jensen
24) laugh + daddy &amp; Adler
25) m_int &amp; jewel
26) Miaiko + daddy &amp; Charlotte
27) cheryl83 + kayden
28) gelato &amp; Caden
29) sel + Jaidyn
30) mercsboy + kyler
31) Ashley + hubby + Darius
32) EmQ + Leticia
33) Autumn Leaf + Ashley &amp; Edison
34) Pinkie + ryan
35) Weiyao + hubby + Aiden
36) Jade+ Min

hi mummies,

sorry to interrupt, did u have any spare BN Medela PIS Advanced TUBING to sell?
need it urgent...if yes, pls PM me...thanks.

I believe Motilium, also known as Domperidone, is not FDA approved for usage to boost BM. A few months ago, I googled and found that the long terms effects on babies are not studied, according to FDA.

Hi Pluf, 2 days back I took 1 hour to feed 30 ml thru new pigeon teat you recommended (I bought Medium in the end). Yesterday, I took 3 hours (11pm - 2 am) to feed 60 ml of which most of it trickled down her neck. Sigh... then after that still got to sterilise pump, bottles, wipe her, and then also found out that my big boy was down with fever 38. What a tiring nite for me...

By the way, for those mothers TBF, do you all feel full in the breasts nowadays since our babies are generally reducing their intake of milk?

Mgteo, wa your baby never bangsai since 29th Apr? That is super long man. Better see PD. I always keep a few suppositories in my fridge. I insert if longer than 7 days.

Sus, poor you. I really hope your ping pong ball will be resolved. I suppose the breast surgeaon gonna aspirate it out?

As someone commented, I also noticed lately I am also very susceptible to block ducts and lumps. Could it be that our babies are reducing their intake and thus our breasts are more susceptible to blocks?

<font color="119911">bb_march</font>,
my ML ended on 19/5 only. but will extend one mth paid leave and will return to work on 22/6.

not easier to cope with work stress, kids and moo mo task loh.

re:flipping
bb still dunno how to flip. sometimes, his hand under his body make him pek chek.

<font color="119911">fluffy</font>,
yeah me too got 06 kid and 09 nb.

Kamy / Suika,
Now using the sleep positioner. It's not bad, can stop her from flipping. She can get angry cos cannot move but at least can sleep well and do not have to worry. You can try that.

Daze,
Will collect from Suntec on this Thursday at about 1230pm(is this time convenient for you?). Where is the meeting point??

KT
Ya till now no bangsai leh....tomorrow PD is closed. If tomorrow still no poo poo then bring her on Thurs. I think this time I will get the insert from PD but frequent use no good right....? The last time my PD kept assuring me it's ok if she's not in pain, still drinks, sleeps, play and stools are not hard no need to worry.

sus
I know how you feel man....I got those lumps all the time. My LC always remind me if got blocked ducts, keep doing U &amp; C nipple rolling then do hand express until you see milk comes out (better if it's those jet spray). Take for example your breast as a clock, if your top left breast is blocked which means is 12'clock, then keep doing the method as I said above until you see milk comes out between 11 - 1 o'clock. Hope it helps!
happy.gif

sus: are u ok already?? yday i also having lumps...but pump longer than ok liao...squeeze my breast until red red...biang...

piyo: erm...the X carrier very easy to use...the part with the velcro face up (to support bb head)

3wkold (3wkold)

I got a medela swing tube.. can give you if you want.. I dnt use medela anymore, see if your pump can fit it??

pinkie: thanks I tried all sorts of crazy latching positions yest.. put baby upside down on top of me, me doing push up on top of baby.. hehe.. but ping pong ball still there! going to see surgeon today.. hope she got time to see me! thanks!

mgteo/mercs: sigh.. thanks I try massaging till I give up.. maybe I should still keep trying.. problem is that its right at the top, cant seem to reach it.

dazed: can I drop by at ur mum's place after Im done at surgeon today this afternoon? Lemme know if too troublesome.. really sorry n thanks!

mgteo, is your baby on TBM? If yes, u can try to eat bananas. For my gal, she has the record of 11 days no poo but once I let her swim, she pooed immediately on the day itself. I also noticed that when I take more fruits such as bananas/papaya, she will poo regularly.

my pd said for tbf baby, no poo between 7 to 10days is ok.

mercs, wat is the 1 lok yang way sale? wat do they have?

cherryale: the toys sale...got barbie, fisherprice, mattel...
the mummies here bought alot...for me, i only bought 1 car, cheaper than outside $10...
so this trip i dont think i will go, hubby think not worth..

dazed: yup! no problem. I'll go to jw house in the morning. prob around 10am? ok for you? PM me your JW address okie. thanks!

KT, my Ryan is on tbf. He has not decreased his intake, in fact he just recently increased. When he was one month plus, he was taking 120ml. When he was two months plus he was taking 130ml. Now he is three months plus he is taking 140ml.

Lok yang sale - wow last time I bought a lot - those who are looking for FP jumperoo shld take a look - I got Ryan's jumperoo from there the last round.

gelato: haha...ya slow tortoise lor...still exploring...yday pat guided me thru...i ask her who is who...

sperzz: how about u add me instead huh...coz i stillllll exploring...dunno know or not..haha
[email protected]

Dear valued customers,

Philips Carnival Sale is back! You will be able to enjoy good savings for all items including lighting, consumer electronics and domestic appliances’ products.

Come on down to Philips premise at Toa Payoh, Lorong 1 on 23-24 May 2009, 9am to 6pm.

yesterday i bought japanese forumla milk for baby brayden.
haven't open it yet. will try out when he goes for outings.

bought it coz' it is not sweet, very close tasting to mother's milk.
easily dissolved and has higher DHA than enfalac.

pinkie: i havent upload any photos leh...still exploring...
and then i realized for the past 5 mths after give birth...i never take any pics lor!!

Back