(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">UPDATE!</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Hi gals,
Please note that if there are no objections from you by <u>END OF TODAY (2100hrs)</u>, the points of collection would be fixed!

CALLING FOR Jess!
Please choose ONE point of collection.</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD> Collection Point (Collected by)</TD><TD> Collection Point IC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="aa00aa">Jess</font></TD><TD> <font color="aa00aa">Sengkang MRT / Tampines IKEA</font></TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Iemiko</TD><TD> Bedok Reservior</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>ypg</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jowinbaby</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xuelyn</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne81</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kathleen</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir (Joanne 81)</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD> Bedok Reservoir (YPG)</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_ Rabbit</TD><TD> Sengkang MRT</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aeimich</TD><TD> Sengkang MRT</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>elinalee</TD><TD> Tampines IKEA</TD><TD> Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> Hougang Mall/blk 425</TD><TD> Fabbie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mayelynn</TD><TD> Hougang Mall/blk 425</TD><TD> Fabbie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lavendery</TD><TD> Hougang Mall/blk 425</TD><TD> Fabbie </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ndbaby</TD><TD> IMM</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywoofie</TD><TD> IMM</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nitestar</TD><TD> IMM</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gui Shan</TD><TD> IMM</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Red dates</TD><TD> IMM (2nd BB)</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD> IMM (2nd BB)</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD> IMM</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tara's mum</TD><TD> Orchard MRT</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Izu</TD><TD> Orchard MRT</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowger</TD><TD> Redhill</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pastillies</TD><TD> Redhill</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>ikeike</TD><TD> Redhill</TD><TD> Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD> Outram</TD><TD> Snowger</td></tr></table>

iemiko, u want Joanne81 to collect on ur bhalf n i take from her? Then pass to u n at the same tiem i take the wipes from u?? hahaha..sounds complicated.

HT Collection Points:

To prevent confusion, I think all the girls can just confirm that they will be collecting EITHER from Jowinbaby, Fabbie or me.

This is becuase Jowinbaby will order the stuff to be delivered to 3 locations (i.e. fabbie, Snowger and Jowinbaby's place).

So as long as you are still collecting from the same mommy, it is ok. E.g. if you state now you collecting from IMM/Snowger. When the goods come, I give u all the dates available for collection, you can subsequently tell me you want to collect from Redhill.

WOOOOOoooo, the thread very quiet today... Can I ask u gals something? U all ever heard that if we celebrate baby's full month before then we cannot celebrate the baby's 1 yr old? When I say celebrate, I mean those big big type where u invite friends, etc...

My colleague told me yesterday... So i was a bit shocked...

huh nv heard before too lei...

i celebrated baby full month, now plannin to celebrate 1st yr birthday and same grp of ppl im inviting... =p

Snow,

no leh..nvr heard of this before..tink its up to individual ba..if want to celebrate then just go ahead..must be comfortable with it ya..

Btw, Im very happy today cos am going for the PS this sat..thanks to Phyl for the recommendation..hope my jermaine will kuai kuai de.. ^_^

hey want to ask you mummies something. now my girl is being looked after at home by my MIL. i'm interested to enrol her in playgroup next year, when she turns 18 months. anyone got any recommendations on good places to go to? i prefer a centre in the west side (near my house), but also open to those in central area.

Snowger,

got such things meh.. I dun think so lei. Even my old granny also never tell me cannot lei.. IT depends on our budget ba..

gals,
Tat's y lor... u all nvr hear b4 oso rite? i was scratching my head when he told me... i haven ask my mum or granny yet... looks like i dun need to... Haha...

i dun hv a budget one lar... Depends on how many pple I invite then just cater makan (buffet and cake) + a small souvenir (haven't thought of what to give... During full month, everyone got a bar of chocolate with a self made sticker tat has a thank u msg n my ger's photo).

zachmum,
he nvr say y leh...

echo,
u also looking for playgroup? Is it the same as childcare cirriculum?

I am looking at the centres near my office (which means is full day childcare). i.e. Cherie Hearts Habourfront or Little Skool House. If not wrong there's an Eton House somewhere oso. I think I btr start to put my ger's name in the waiting list... HAHA... Else later she 18mths got no sch to go... :p

U going for the montissori type? Think Bukit Timah got a few...

Maureen
If you ask, you might never get your gal 1st bday.. cos my experience.. old folks will try to go and find out and get to learn alot of funny things then tell you " Ya, actually true hor.. better dun la"... haha.. Faintz..

To me, i dun care lor... Do it wat you want!
happy.gif

Nowadays, which babies dun have 1st bday.. Grow up and they ask u why?? " mummy, why no pictures??"

=P

snowger
I haven't really thought about the curriculum. But I also don't think I can afford the Montessori type. I enquired at the Odyssey, the one at Alexandra Post Office, and it's $1000 a month for half day! Maybe just normal childcare will do. Anyway, my hb is not keen to start her on full-time childcare yet, since we got MIL at home. Maybe just start her on half day, 2-3 times a week first. When Emma is older or when I get #2, then we can transit her to going everyday.

Hi snowger,
no leh, i also nv heard of such things. just go ahead n plan n celebrate nicole's 1st bdae la!

i also havent decided on Kayson 1st bdae celebration...no chalet liao
sad.gif
all fully booked...

Jowin, hows the photobook?? i'm also doing 1 collage style one for Kayson's photoshoots

sorri Kath, missed ur qn the other day. so u submit ur order le mah? i thnk ur book is free so u pay for shipping rite? but if u take the new member promo, means shipping is free u pay for book..

echo/snowger,
if u are looking for playgp/sch better start early..alot places are full, n on waiting list till next year.

joanne81
thanx babe! =)

snowger
nv hear such funni tings b4 lei.

echo
is there any kinderland in d west? i like kinderland coz d teachers r reali caring + fun class activites &amp; pat sch house behind kkh is too ex for mi. haha. i abit kiasu, i enrol kayson into his kor kor's sch liao. d principal told mi tt onli left 1-2 vacanies left for next yr jan intake. haha.

pastillies
dec quite hard to find chalet unless book veri earli. how abt ntuc resorts?

pastillies
Ya not alone! i also haven decide on my gal 1 yr old birthday. But more or less is just a normal buffet at my hub house thats all. wont be having a big big celebration. Or maybe will be holding to times for her birthday. I duno. haiz. Anyway i dun wan to care so much. cus my hub didnt care also. And i think that ZY still small duno abt birthday and all. Maybe next time when she older abit then i will held bigger with her frds then at least she will know. so i think 1yr old no need to waste so much money lar. Haha

Snowger
I just heard that people going to married liao cannot go baby 1st month or 1year old.

Jowin...sorry have been busy juggling between school and looking after baby....will do the transfer tml from centrepoint atm...will update you the details...will transfer around 1+ pm...
sorry

yeah... until now I also cannot decide... My mum also says that Jonas so young.. no point making a big celebration... So we thot of having a combined celebration for daddie, mummy n baby... haha.

Izu,

i heard is vry good.. vry nice environment .. I was suppose to send Evan for 2 days trial .. They were pretty accomodating .. u might wan to try out ..
happy.gif

iemik0,

cck have kinderland. but i heard bad comments for the teacher at the sunshine place. But the one at the building b4 Lot1 have good comments. They take it from 4yrs old onwards for that i think.

for the sunshine place one take in younger kids and is a cc. the one beside Lot1 is kindergarten. Dunno is there changes now cos i ask 1yr ago when i looking for cc for my elder son. Now mostly will send Ervin to gor gor school next yr as well.

one yr old bday celebration for my gal will be a small one. no big big party. will onli be a family thing. but i plan to let her "grab things". though traditionally only boys get to do it, but i think it is cute leh. now thinking of what things for her to grab.

mooncake making
Mummies dont forget abt the mooncake making tomorrow afternoon

iemik0
there is a kinderland near my husband's workplace. maybe we will go by and take a look. thanks for the recommendation.

japooh
is it a franchise? heard tt their franchise so so onli.

send to same sch easier. kor kor can look afta di di. hehe. i onli scare kor kor jealous of his di di if di di manage to charm d jie jies there as well as he do. haha.

iemiko,
i not sure is it franchise. I go and look at the mummies feedback 1 yr ago in SHM also..

end up we settle with the school 2 blks away from my hse. Is at void deck loh. But so far so good lar..For that price consider not bad liao.

Ya loh now didi everyday follow kor kor to school the teachers and auntie all like to carry him..haha

echo
no prob. =)

jappooh
my boi at kinderland - tampines safra. hehe.

no la. asking echo if west hav anot den she can check d pl out ma. hehe.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi all
i Have updated for the Spill Resistant Bowls.. Supplier send out the parcel to me last week is bounce back to her -___- due to too large to send to singapore. Is abit weird Maybe its bcus of the mail that she's choosing ba? So it split to 2 batch for the 1st batch. will update you all about the bowls again ba. Anyway she today have send out the Half of the 1st Batch today.

Thanks</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">UPDATE!</font></font>

<font size="+2">Ok Gals! Pls note that Jowinbaby has placed the orders and your stuff will be sent to the Collection Point IC's home. Which means, no more changes! (e.g. If ur collection point IC is Jowinbaby, please dun tell us u want to collect from fabbie or snowger). The collection Point IC will inform all the gers when the HT stuff arrives! Thanks! :p</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Collection Point (Collected by)</TD><TD>Collection Point IC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Iemiko</TD><TD>Bedok Reservior</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>ypg</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jowinbaby</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xuelyn</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne81</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kathleen</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir (Joanne 81)</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir (YPG)</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_ Rabbit</TD><TD>Sengkang MRT</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aeimich</TD><TD>Sengkang MRT</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>Tampines IKEA</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>elinalee</TD><TD>Tampines IKEA</TD><TD>Jowinbaby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>Hougang Mall/blk 425</TD><TD>Fabbie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mayelynn</TD><TD>Hougang Mall/blk 425</TD><TD>Fabbie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lavendery</TD><TD>Hougang Mall/blk 425</TD><TD>Fabbie </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ndbaby</TD><TD>IMM</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywoofie</TD><TD>IMM</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nitestar</TD><TD>IMM</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gui Shan</TD><TD>IMM</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Red dates</TD><TD>IMM (2nd BB)</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>IMM (2nd BB)</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>IMM</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tara's mum</TD><TD>Orchard MRT</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Izu</TD><TD>Orchard MRT</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowger</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pastillies</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>ikeike</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Snowger </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD>Outram</TD><TD>Snowger</td></tr></table>

Jowin,

how? everything ok with the spree stuff, rite? I like the cupcake hoodie jacket u ordered. very nice. Your hubby was a bit shocked at the number of bags I passed to him just now .. hehe.

morning ladies
snowger n mi actually posted abt tis previously but i cant find d post. hehe. mayb we can start a new list again? =)

Tai Tai Gathering (Dec Thread)
Date: 2nd Oct (Fri)
Time: 12noon onwards
Venue: Town? (open to suggestions =p)

1. snowger + nicole
2. iemik0 + kayson

let's kip d list gg ya? hehe. we can go for some shopping &amp; high tea wif our babies. =)

hehe. managed to find d post. forgot got search button. lolx.

Tai Tai Mummies &amp; Adorable Babies Gathering!! (Dec Thread)
Date: 2nd Oct (Fri)
Time: 12noon onwards
Venue: Town / Vivo / suggestions?

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
4. Fabbie
5. echo
6. phyl
7. bubblepearl
8. ivy

let's kip d list gg ya? hehe. we can go for some shopping &amp; high tea wif our babies. or mayb a excursion trip? hehe.

Hi,

Any mummies whose baby is allergic to formula? How do you find out? What are the symptoms and how long did you observe before you confirmed? What should be given when he/she turns one yr old? Thanks.

Back