(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

Tina.. not sure is the mooncake making still on today.. but can't make it today already.. down with flu yesterday.. sianz.. cannot learn how to make mooncake liao..

Tai Tai Mummies & Adorable Babies Gathering!! (Dec Thread)
Date: 2nd Oct (Fri)
Time: 12noon onwards
Venue: Town / Vivo / suggestions?

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
4. Fabbie
5. echo
6. phyl
7. bubblepearl
8. ivy
9. luthadel (subject to approval of leave :S)

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
4. Fabbie
5. echo
6. phyl
7. bubblepearl
8. ivy
10. Jappooh (depends leave approval)

Hi Snowger,

My collection point should be Redhill, not orchard MRT.

Shall hear from u closer to collection date.

thx Jowin and you for getting this organised.

much appreciated.

Evanmommy,
have u sent Evan for the 2-day trial? Has he taken his Pneumococcal injection? Heard tat this injection a must if want to put bb in infant care.

If u haven't done the trial, don't mind joining you.

Fabbie,
No biz good mah... LOL... But thanks for making ur place a collection point!
happy.gif

cj_mum,
Depends on the extend... Some babies have immediate reaction towards FM if they have allergy (I read somewhere there is another term being used. One term is used for temporary allergy while another is permanent and mostly deadly for the kid). Allergy symptoms include hives and rashes or worsening of ezcema... More serious ones include swollen facial features and even difficulty in breathing... So far few babies got such jia lat reaction towards FM (unless it's by product of fresh milk).

For formula, some babies who cannot take certain brands will experience v bad "lao-sai", phelgm, wind, etc. But this does not mean they can't take FM, just need to try other brands lor...

For me as long as she pass 4 days to a week w/o a hitch (during which u do not intro any other new food/drinks/fruits), then she's ok with FM... : )

bubble,
Confirm on... JOIN US!

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
4. Fabbie
5. echo
6. phyl
7. bubblepearl
8. ivy

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
4. Fabbie
5. echo
6. phyl
7. bubblepearl
8. ivy
11. 2ndbb

My girl is sick. Came down with fever since Sunday and broke out in rash today. Brought her to TMC this morning and doctor said it's roseola, which is a common airborne disease among children. Thankfully, her fever is gone and the rash isn't very itchy. She's back to her normal self now, except that she looks all spotty! Any other bbs got roseola yet? Apparently it's quite common in children aged 2 and below.

--

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
4. Fabbie
5. echo + emma (will confirm nearer the date, depends on workload)
6. phyl
7. bubblepearl
8. ivy
11. 2ndbb

echo
hope emma gets better soon. Olivia came down with runny nose and cough last week and developed a fever on Sunday. The fever broke today but now that you mention roseola, I'll keep a look out for rash

japooh/rachel/tamms/sam
Thanks for your concern. I think the fever was the worst of it. The rash doesn't really seem to bother her, since it's not itchy. It's just heartpain for me to see her look all blotchy.

tamms
having a rash after the fever breaks is a sure sign of roseola, so you should look out for that. good thing is, it's not really painful or dangerous, so nothing to really worry about. also no medication, cos it's viral.

echo,
how do kids get roseola? Is it contagious? Oso for the rash is it all over or just certain areas only?

Hmmm... Tamms, my ger oso had running nose n cough then 2-3 days later she had fever... She was given anti-b and her fever was up n down but now ok already...

Oh, echo... hope Emma gets well soon! We're like living n battling with virus everyday... Everyone's falling sick so easily...*SIGH* All gals must take care n drink more water!

snowger
it's airborne so it's quite contagious. but only affects kids, not so much adults. it's caused by a type of herpes virus (like the one that causes cold sores). nothing to really avoid, i guess. it's something that just happens, like cough and cold.

for the rash, it started on emma's back, then spread to tummy, neck and face.

echo,

i think my elder boy have that when he just turn 1. his fever is up and down for 3 to 4 days then rashes outbreak then ok liao..

echo
hmm rashes started appearing about an hour ago, I guess it might be roseala. Will watch out if there are other symptoms suggesting otherwise... so far her symptoms have been runny nose, cough, fever, rash and slight diarrhoea

So busy today.. doing my Bp. finally got time to post. hehe anyway I vote for Venue Vivo can?? hehe

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
4. Fabbie + Clarice (vote:vivo)
6. phyl
7. bubblepearl
8. ivy
11. 2ndbb

<font size="+1">DESITIN CREAM 4oz $10 PREORDER COLLECTION AT ORCHARD AFTER 26SEPT</font>
Jowin x 1
bbpearl x 1

Btw... 22st Sep are we still going to Jess house for swimming?????? who is going?? jess approve le ma??? hehehe

Tai Tai Mummies &amp; Adorable Babies Gathering!! (Dec Thread)

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
6. phyl
7. bubblepearl + Gerard (vivo)
8. ivy
11. 2ndbb

22nd Sept swimming:
I cannot lah..i am on course
sad.gif

My Gym Trial ( Marine Parade)

anyone interested? Actual cost is SGD30K but they could do it for min 10 babies at SGD20.

If we have 10 babies, I'll organise a trial ..

Anyone?

fabbie,
yeah, swimming on 22Sept is ON!! 5pm any prob for u?

btw... i wanna join the gathering too, &amp; i vote for VIVO too coz it's juz along NEL :p

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
6. phyl
8. ivy
11. 2ndbb
12. jess + daniell

fabbie, morning the water will be cold..late afternoon the water will be warmer. But we hv to play by ear cos seems that the raining season is starting soon.

fabbie,
suggested by zach's mom... :p

but morning i think the water will be still cold ler, afternoon abt 3-5pm will be better after sun shining down to the water for whole day... after 5pm normally will be windy unless the weather super hot lor...

Hey Mummies.. I have been so busy preparing for the upcoming art fair that i have totally no time to log in here.
How's all doing? Hope the babies who are not well recover soon!!! Poor mummies who have to take care of them, its very tiring!

Is there a gathering anytime soon? Can i invite all Mummies and babies to the art fair that i organised? It will be held at suntec convention centre Hall 404 from 9oct -12Oct. You are welcome to bring your babies along to see all the colourful artworks that will be on display. I am offering complimentary tickets (Admission tickets are priced at $10) to all mummies here on this thread. Let me know if you are keen!
Log on to www.artsingapore.net for more details.

Echo,
hope emma recovers soon ya..nv knew abt roseala , thanks for sharing on this...

wahh 2nd oct gathering..then still got swimmin session at jess place..all on wkday so envy..

chantalle,
high chair, i recommend ikea one..cheap n good n easy to clean..but now our bb can start climbing out so very dangerous..can nv leave him alone..

Jowin i have made the trf of $8 at around 5+ pm from centrepoint atm.can check if you receive?thanks

i vote for vivo..less pack....easier for us to go around....nowadays town very crowded..

1. iemik0 + kayson
2. snowger + nicole
3. Jowinbaby
6. phyl
8. ivy + jake
11. 2ndbb
12. jess + daniell

jowin,
can, i'll take later / tom, camera in the room now.
quality ah, i felt still not as good as printed photos, its afterall magazine printing style...colorwise, of the 20pgs, only 2 pg i find tht the colors a bit "off"..the rest i find ok!
overall for the price of a photobook is still very the worth it!

I also busy doing the photobook. Only able to do it now when Ashlynne is sleeping.. If not, she glue to me during the day....

I see, its magazine printing style..

Actually in SG, there are alot too , price wise.. i heard my friend did a book at $19.90

Then quality wise.. not sure if its photo printing style..

Little Rabbit,

there is a button below just click and the page no is gone..

I did a photobook of 8*8 (39pages) at $17+ and 2 photobook of 5*7 (40pages) at $3 each. All in Sing dollars still waiting for shipment. It include shipping to singapore.

snowger,

Thanks for sharing. Just introduced formula to my baby 2 days ago. Hope she can take the formula cos I intend to wean her from BM when she turns 1yr old or earlier. Thanks.

lil rabbit,
there a "remove page number" checked box right at the botttom. jus unticked it...Preview it &amp; make sure all the pages have the page number removed.
happy.gif

i paid US$8.49 for 23 pg (i.e $6.99 + $1.5 for 3 extra pg. I use the new member code not the free photobook code), yes free shipping all the way to SG. (its a US co based in HK i think...cos when i receive the parcel,its from HK to SG).

jowin,
understandable, we only hv time when bb sleeps...but i cant do till too late everynite, next day still gotta work..

mm when u say photoprinting style, u mean like our wedding album kind rite?? cos tt's wat i mean. so this artcows photobook definately not like our wedding albumn kind tts y i say its magazine style.

So gals.. so using the new member code better or free photobook code better?

Now, not sure about the shipping cost, right?

New member code ( Free shipping) is at $6.99.. meaning we pay for the book..

Free photobook code ( Pay shipping cost) is at ????

So which is better??

BLURZZZZZ

Jowin,

it depends on how many pages u are doing ba..

Now they have a code that u can generate 5 free 8*8 20 pages and 5 free 8*8 39pages.

<font color="0000ff">Gift Code: 8X8SEP2009</font>

As for shipping cost u can go under the shipping and look at the price.

Eg: usual price for 8*8 (39pages) shipping price is US11.99 and the book cost is US19.49. So this one pay shipping is better.

Eg: 8*8 (20pages) shipping is US7.99 and book is US9.99. So paying shipping also more worth.

AS for pastiliies,
she is using the special new member code at US6.99 so that is worth for 8*8 (20pages)

Usually i only buy when there are special code cos that save alot..
happy.gif

For 20pages 8*8 i think the free shipping and pay for the book is more worth.

Back