(2008/09) Sep 2008

lok
oh. Think i never ever noticed the CTG screen! All these i also tried liao. To no avail!!! But thx for the wishes! Hee
happy.gif

Janf
Pine Garden lychee martini cake was my bfast yday too! Its so delicious...

Eve
Sorry to hear abt your baby's surgery. It must have hurt u as much as baby. Will pray for u and bb, take care n have a good confinement.

Twendy: Congrats! Wow! Yours is super fast! Erm is this your first? Sorry if I got this confused.

Preggie: Yeah. My Girlfriend who just popped some months back told me some tips about the recovery period...cos she said her sis whose a nurse told her that we are often too focused on the delivery to rber prep for the recovery period. So thanks for the tips! Hope you are pooping and peeing w greater ease now!

Chantelle: I think it is best you check with your gynae abt your own chances of natural vs c/section. Welcome to this thread btw! Are you having a boy or girl?

Alabone: Cadence faith sounds like she is doing really great! She will be out of there in NO time! You must take care of yourself. Don’t tire yourself out with the preparations...send your hubby out on errands? Hehe. Btw, just a cheeky thot: Since you still have a baby belly, can still go studio loft and take bloom photos! Hehehe....Aiyo...but then the c/sec stitches hurt still right? And yes, that man was super silly.

Skinny Pig: Congrats! Wow! Your Mickey is such a nice weight and size!

Isabelle: You want to go stair climbing to trigger labour? Amazing that your legs don’t feel achy la! Mine starting to ache even tho it is just like less than 50 m! Aiyo.

Bacon & Egg: My sentiments are like yours about food!!! I am no w 37w4d! Feel like indulging in a LOT lor...but my concern abt weight gain and empty calories kind of hold me back. BUT i also feel like eating those creamy Ya Kun soft-boiled eggs that I haven’t eaten since being preggers and SASHIMI!!!! What do you feel like indulging in?

Janf: Wah! Lychee martini cake? Sounds ABSOLUTELY divine!!! I want some too!

Ade: Have you called your gynae yet? Call to check! You might be popping! Any other signs? That man on the bus will prob have daughters who grow up just as disgusting as him. Sigh...more pests in the making.

Jessi: Aw! Hugs! Put your legs up whenever you can. It should help with the swelling. How long more to your EDD? I think the weather also causes our feet to swell more. Don’t be so upset ok? Look at the big pic! This little thing will be nothing when you hold your precious one in your arms!

Eve: So sorry to hear about your baby. HUGS! Please look after yourself and try to eat and rest as much as you can. You need to be strong and healthy to care for him. Sounds like the op was a success. Keep positive! Update us when you have any news. We will be praying for him, the docs caring for him , and you!

eve, i can't imagine how hard it must've been for you the last few days but do continue to keep the faith ok. take good care of yourself in the mean time. hugs.

morning everyone,

eve,
i am sooooo sorry to hear about what bb Kieran has to go through. i can understand the pain that you feel. but like sarahmay said, it sounded like it was a success and he is now on the road to recovery. he is strong and will recover soon. meanwhile, you must take great care now, recuperate as well, coz you'll have lots to do when he gets home to you. i will be praying for you and bb!

sarahmay,
yessssssssss!!! you read my mind!!!! i was thinking since i still look about 6 mths pregnant, i shd go do the bloom shots. and then, i realise, i cannot walk/stand for 3 mins straight without feeling tired/pain. so if i go take those pics, i'll probably have this perpetual pained look on me.... nahh... what the heck! you lend me one of your pics and let me superimpose my face can???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

isabelle,
i know what you mean. the longer your bb stays inside, the lesser time you have for ML... i'm also doing exactly what you are planning to. since i started ML on 27 aug, i will take the two mths until 27 oct, then go back to work for nov and dec (sch hols anyway), then take jan and feb off, and march NPL and start again in term 2. that's my plan for now lah. hope it works out. wanna bf my girl for the first six mths at least.

Eve: So sorry to hear about your baby. You must be strong for him. Have a good confinement so that you can care for him when he is discharge. Will be praying for your little one & you. Don't worry too much.

SarahMay: I just called my gynae. My appt supposed to be tomorrow. But will be going down later instead. No other signs leh, except bb have been moving a lot these few days and kept having cramps on & off, but they are still bearable. Was hoping for some good news from Gynae later. Hopefully can give birth within this week.

alabone ,
i started my ML one week earlier than yours 20th august .. means i have to go back on 14th oct.. think i will apply for 6 days of childcare leave straight after the ML to compensate for this " Waiting time " I am so bored at home waiting ..... ..

Eve ,
dun worry too much .. your bb wil be fine..

Mummies who have popped..

I need your advice, have been feeling crampy at the lower tummy + backache, is that contraction?

Eve, so sorry to hear about your baby's surgery. Hope he will recover very soon. And you do take care of yourself. Hugs!

SarahMay, I had been placing my legs up as much as I could but it doesn't seem to help much. Now I'm trying to see if I can work from home. My EDD is on 26th, still 3 weeks more to go!

eve,
be strong and have faith! will surely cover bb Kieren with prayers. u take care too and hv a good confinement. meanwhile, u just rest and get ready for the day tat BB can be discharged. once he's back, u will hv no time to rest or sleep. take heart gal! God bless...

abalone & eve: you must be strong for your baby, they are learning everything now and try the best to go home with you...all the best!

Ede: me too! I have very bad lower backache since yesterday evening till this morning..i even can't walk and get up from bed or sofa...I still not sure is it because yesterday I went for shopping 2-3 hours, walk too much? I also o other sign...whole night can't sleep and took urgent leave today.I not sure need to ring my gynae or not le

alabone
not taking long NPL? thought you wanted to try SAHM stint for a while?

sarahmay
heehe...is your hb back? if he is, both of you should go for some indulgent foodie trip! to satisfy all your cravings till you deliver!

btw, that's a strange father you met. some parents are plain bad examples for their own children...

eve
hang in there! your bb sounds like a fighter. so little and he is able to breathe on his own after surgery. wow!!!just contd to pray
happy.gif
jia you!!!

School holz
actually hate school holz now that im no longer working. the kiddoes are so noisy around the park and the world seems to crowded! cant go out in peace, my boy cant nap in peace etc.....arghhh....

qiuling and alabone
i will also take the 6 days leave cos I started on 25 aug. I was counting from that day my 8 weeks leave of 56 days will end 1 week before Term 4 ends. So I'll use the 6 days to compensate for the last week!
I hope that the P approves this!

sarahmay,
for a start, i am gg to order double cheeseburger with fries for lunch today!
happy.gif
Next would be ice kachang, ben jerry ice-cream, soya milk w/sugar, sashimi, mooncake (choc truffles snow skin) maybe THE LINE buffet...haha...still thinking hard cos my gynea has instructed me again and again that i should continue to abstain from high sugar/carbo till birth..

Maternity Photoshoot - Anyone tried dphotofolio? What's the feedback? Thanks. I haven't booked with any and am desperate before I run out of time..

thks to everyone for all ur encouragement.
The PD will call me everyday to update me on my baby's progress. I tell myself tat baby will be back home wz me n its jus a matter of sooner or later. but of cos, i hope sooner the better... thks for all ur prayers, really need it now

blackberry ,
I think schools will approve of the childacare leave ... nt sure about private firms . check with HR ,.

Yingflo ,
time the " cramps " .. if it comes and go at regular intervals .. yes .. it is contractions .. just monitor first before gg down to hospital .

Alabone .... Ya understand the BF 2-3 hourly thingy after birth .. so sleeping these few days ... but i really sleep from 080808 till nw ... haiZ ... and hubby gg to onloy come back late tonight from shanghai .. so asking bb to hold till he arrive .. so can pop tomorrow liao if contractions start .. keke .

Isabelle ,
the term 4 only ends in mid november .. so after the 56 days , still have one week after clearing your 6 days CL .. hmm ... right ?

Isabelle: Not following the threads. Why not you continue to take another month of ML? Shd have more than 56 days right?

Qiuling:will check with them.just ring my gynae to make appointment later regarding my lower backache...but me no tummy cramp at all..u started your ML early 3 weeks?

qiuling
the term for the students end on 23 oct (thurs) due to 'o' levels. I will go back the following week to work (most likely half day) after activating the 6 days leave. It's not a bad deal.
Anyway, will still have to plan for year 2009 so I dun mind working during nov/dec. It's much less hectic than usual sch days. Then jan/feb take ML leave again.

Mickey
if I take some more ML, then I'll have to go back earlier next yr!

alabone/eve

hang in there! we are praying for your lovely babies
happy.gif
they will be all right ok? take care of yourselves as well.

bacon&egg
your lunch sounds fantastic! can't wait for confinemnet to be over so i can eat whatever i like again!

issabelle ,
we are to report to school everyday even if teh A level start at end oct .. sign attendance and report till mid nov .. all staff .. by order of p

<font color="0000ff">Congrats to all mummies who have popped!!!

Eve
It pains my heart to hear abt ur little one but dun worry k. He'll be fine and will poo soon. It is wonderful news that he's able to breathe on his own
happy.gif

Hormones
I need to vent a little. My hormones are going haywire and i've been tearing every alternate day. Each time my mum asks if I can manage, I get so emotional. Mum has been helping me since my birth till end last wk.. n i've had to cope with the little one with the help of MIL's maid. No sign of MIL tho. MIL was the one who insisted I didn't have to hire a CL coz she and the maid will help me and now i'm left on my own.

Maid has nvr looked after babies in SG before. So I'm quite worried when she feeds my boy. When my mum was helping me out, I could sleep n rest w/o worries. Now i make the maid wake me up each time baby cries. Just feel so drained emotionally and physically. Maid takes afternoon naps too.. n expects me to look after the baby. I wake up in the middle of the nite too.. every 3 hrs to pump and each pump takes mi 45 mins.. so where's the slp n rest i deserve???????

I will insist on a CL for my nxt pregnancy. Just hate it so much. MIL hasn't helped a single bit. And she's so ROUGH with my boy. breaks my heart each time I see her handle him, but i cant say anything coz she's my MIL....

Apologies for ranting here.. but i need to vent it all out
sad.gif
</font>

bacon&amp;eggs: hmmn, still no signs ... except I'm still passing out some mucous with red blood, read that it's a sign that the cervix is dilating. Then last night hubby and I prayed for my body and baby, then this morning, I felt my legs and hips are like "looser" and i have backache and crampy feeling at lower tummy. Other than that, Eamon is happily kicking inside! He even kicked my left ribcage! First time he's doing it though.
happy.gif
Hmmn, just have to be patient for now

Eve: *hugs* will pray for Kieren to have speedy recovery!

Alabone: wow, Cadence is amazing! Most premmies have problems breastfeeding but she's unique! She can suck so well!
happy.gif
so happy for her!

sasa: poor thing, can ask your mum back to help you? some MIL are really more mafan than of a help! all these decisions that they make, too keh kiang liao! *hug*

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY to all the teachers!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Popped On</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Head (cm)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Delivery via </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>2.235</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.545</TD><TD>Emg C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sasa_xie</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>Max</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.935</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jen_Kate</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>sunrays</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>3.59</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>3.06</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>dseptkon</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>3.145</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jaline</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>milkmilk</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee KH</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>Ting</TD><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD>2.3</TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>skinny pig</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Yong EL</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>Kayne</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>55</TD><TD>3.765</TD><TD>Asst w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>lanolin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>3.275</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>alabone</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>Cadence Faith</TD><TD></TD><TD>46</TD><TD>2.01</TD><TD>Emg GA C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>preggie</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>Cristian</TD><TD></TD><TD>50</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Eve</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>Kieren</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>John</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>2.575</TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>twendy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>Laurent</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>koras</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Bigtoes</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>2.97</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ava</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Ava</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Anais</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Angeline_Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Kym_Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lai Foon Min</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Scarlett</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>yun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>yan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>WoodlandsMummy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD>Shane</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>rabbit</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>aisha8314</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD></TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>hippie</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>hp_babe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>isabelle</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>goldfish</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>mrsseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>stef&amp;seanbabes</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sharmaine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>bacon&amp;egg</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof PC Wong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Janf</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>jaymickey</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>mrsgan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>SnowWhite80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>crayonshinchan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>06-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>T_T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>sunnysunny</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Ying Ling</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Precious</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Shazz</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Eamon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Yingflo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>James</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>cloud</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan K T</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>juz_jewel</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Tan LK</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>ydnic</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Devon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Sri_leo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Flos</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Li Chang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Aloevera</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>boise</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Joan Thong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>lemon</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>milky</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Momoko76</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>qiuling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>SarahMay</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Springz</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Fong CW</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shauna</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>fsa</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Judy WongTPS</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Millie</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Md Qaid </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Eviana</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>blackberryB</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Ade</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Grace_Toh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaer</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Jasyeo80</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>jeanling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Yong</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Lok</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonas</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>mrsyap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>blueroses</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>yvonneho</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Jessi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>dollyNEYUKO</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Vivienne</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Jgwee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Jen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Ruixiangsmom</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Darren</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Traz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian(SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>l'l CY</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Vanaja</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Qi Hui</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Rachel Lim</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>storm</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>stormmie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>bbmouse</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>ChrisTan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>J&amp;Smum</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kayen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>XuanMummy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

qiuling

yah same lor. Must report everyday, but at least it's not full time teaching. It's also meeting and planning for 2009. And not the usual working hrs!

sasa
poor you. Can ur mum go stay with u now?

mickey: not alot, just tinge of red blood. Not the bloody show that requires me to go to hospital. I read up alot to find out whether I should anot. Dun wanna waste another trip.

sasa de mouse,

My heart goes out to you. Exactly the same reason why I have always encourage all the mummies to get confinement ladies to see u through the 1st month. To me, the "inconvenience" of having an outsider stay with u pales in comparison with the "suffering" if u find yourself trap with no help or it's difficult to get help.

For now, be strong, try to get someone (your mum, MIL's maid to adjust, sister etc) to help u. It should get better over time.

Shazz: Ok. But better err on the conservative on this.. Your EDD is very close and baby is of good weight. You shd be able to deliver anytime. There could be many reasons ranging from harmless to serious as to why you are bleeding.. Call your gynae and get his professional advice.. All the best!

Hi mummies, i'm back from my gynae check up today. confirm wednesday i'm doing c-sect. I"M SO SCARED!!! i am really not prepared. any advice whether to go by GA or EPI c-sect? i'm very troubled now. and very emotional.

mickey, i feel so confused now i dun even have any cravings! and dunno wad to eat!! i am thinking of wad my reaction would be when i see my baby.

shazz ,
think it is time to head down to hospital ... just to be safe .. cos too near the EDD .. CTG will track the contractions ... and if really no happening , at most stay for another day .. hmm

Yan, think of the forbidden food during confinement. ice-cream, coconut, fast food - french fries, titbits, chocolates, pineapple tarts, mooncakes! etc... If you have no craving for food, then relax.. Listen to classical music and look forward to receiving the baby..
happy.gif

mickey, CANNOT eat mooncake?! i just bought 2 pieces ytd!!! i haven even cut it up to savour yet! ice cream, yah, i wan to eat 1 last time tml the one at IMM. chocolates! i bought so many and its all in the cupboard now! cant eat it in confinement??? yah! just these three items i will MISSSSS! need to have my fill of chocolate, ice cream and mooncake by today n tml.
anyway, why we cant eat chocolate and tidbits ar?? can secretly eat or not????

Yan, you better savour the mooncakes now.. Depending on how strict you are with confinement, don't think mooncake, titbits and chocolates are mainstream confinement food leh.. Suppose to eat the healthy and bu stuff only..

mickey, thanks for the info. will go for it before i meet Mr. Knife! =X omg. i cant believe i would eventually need to go for c-sect, the thought just never came across my mind before!

Yan, dun worry .. wish you all the best. My scheduled c-sec is tomorrow... abit nervous as well, tik tonite will be sleepless nite.
I tik epi c-sec will be better coz ur hubby can go inside to encourage you.

Can we drink cold drink while BF ?

I can't eat all the food iam craving for. all the foods I miss can't find in Singapore..I miss Indonesian foods especially nasi padang,soto ayam...By the way, Iam indonesian Chinese.

happy teachers day to all teachers in this thread!!

went to Katong to savour my Katong laksa (I know I will hv to eat confinement food for a quite some time in Sept...), went to buy some furniture for bb's room, then went to suntec for COMEX with fren and DH to "exercise" and breath some downtown 'fresh' air...

Stuck in traffic jam for a long time cos there was this HUMAN RUN/RACE at the esplanade bridge...

Isabelle: in the end, we went bk to BB Hyperstore to grab the discounted maxi-cosi cabriofix! hehehe! Doesn't clip onto my P3 but wat the heck, it's cheap...the more I read abt bb needing to go back to hospitals for checkups and jabs, the more I think I compulsorily need a car seat!

CONGRATS TO Twendy and Skinny_pig!!

Bacon&amp;eggs: I agree with you, it's good to spend some quality time with your spouse now. After the bb is born, bet we won't hv the time to be so lovey dovey anymore!!!! Hope u had a great lunch!

My MIL was quite cross and offended when I hired a CL. She keeps harping on the benefits of tapping on her services, how my SIL (her dotter) benefitted from her confinement care, how experienced she is, how inexperienced my 40-sthg CL is...Oh purleeeezzzz, my MIL had only done confinement for her three kids (maybe she also got some help that time, who knows?) and that was in the 60's and 70's! Times are diff, and methods have changed! She still lives in the dark ages during which she would buy the raw ingredients and grind them up to prepare the bath water! She is also very superstitious! I can't carry out a lot of household chores and must siam this siam that...haizzzz....

In Shazz's words, 'keh kiang' lor.

Mrs Yap/janf: where can one buy the Pine Garden lychee martini cake?

sarahmay: dun bother with those boisterous kids. U r pregnant and shdn't 'stoop down' to picking up 'garbage' for bratty children!

When is your darling coming back? u r due anytime right?

Where is Bigtoes? Thought she was one of the more keen mommies to get broadband access in TMC ?!!! Maybe she needs some good rest.. let's not disturb her...

Mei: Ignore your MIL. You're only in your 38 weeks. Actually, if Devon is happy and wants to stay inside till ful-term, it's better for him. Why trigger early labour? The road is still long...an extra week to bonding with your bb might be quickly forgotten/go unappreciated once u become so swamped with/exhausted by the nightly feeds! Go driving around with your darling to savour some non-confinement fine cuisines now, i.e. whilst u still can!!!

sasa demouse: so u dun hv a CL? A CL is a good buffer between MIL and yourself! How can the maid take a nap in the afternoon? She is supposed to assist u whilst u nap in the afternoon, I thot?

isabelle &amp; desp,
My massage lady happened to call to check on me and chided me for taking "heaty" food
happy.gif
but when i told her it would be my last mac takeaway before confinement..she laughed! Told me repeatedly to take coconut water..

shazz,
Better head down to gynea..since its showing red blood. Besides you are near to your EDD.

Just to share, for me, I am v concerned about the umbilical cord since weeks ago...esp after my colleague shared horror stories about her bb having the cord ard her neck 3x. CTG showed bb is doing fine, however she felt uneasy over the weekend about the unusual movement of her bb (excessive movements) and rushed down to hospital on Monday morning and insist on c-sec..when the bb was borned, the doc found the cord was indeed ard the bb's neck 3x and bb was already turning blueish... my colleague called it maternal instinct to detect the problem earlier..for that reason, i cant wait to have contractions these few days and deliver the bb soon..since EDD is friday..

yun, your c-sect is General or Epidural one? My hubby just now told me in the car that i already know he is the type that dunno how to talk one. so he dunno by that time know how to encourage me or not. at least i can get to see baby same time with him. btw, i think BF cant drink cold stuff.

wanna ask if its normal to bleed abit after VE? its nothing one rite???

sasa,
can you still hire a CL now? those who are willing to take a part-time CL job...plenty out there...they can come in the morning and leave in the evening...at least they will cook, wash, feed you and bb during the day...so that you can rest...

My SIL also complained abt not having a CL..it is difficult getting your MIL or sometimes even your own mom to do confinement cos they are not "trained" to stay up late at nite to feed and can be tiring for them..

Back