(2008/09) Sep 2008

yingflo, the tightening is called braxton hicks, a kind of "fake" contraction. not really painful but uncomfortable. as long as they are not regular and getting more frequent (few minutes apart) and painful, you're not in labour yet.

oh they follow by M, L & XL ah... kiddy palace measure by the waist... k.. thks isabelle.. will check it out.. i tink hor.. i need to use XL since the previous one size 24-42 i cant fit in... hehehe...

Hi mummies... Another day has almost passed.. Has milkmilk delivered? Who else is next?

Sunrays: Hihi, are you around? I know you've delivered and may not have time.. But in case you're reading this. I have a question to qing3 qiao4 your chef hubby. We're shopping for some appliances for our dry kitchen. Which is a better brand? Miele or De Dietrich?

Hi all,
I just had my wk 40 check up today. Was dignosed with pre-eclampsia - raised blood pressure and detected protein in my urine
sad.gif

Doc decided to induce me tom!!!!
Will be admitting tom morning @ 10am, and deliver baby by wed 27/08.

Pray for me...

isabelle (isa_belle)
which Watsons did u go to..?
out of so many watsons that i went, none of them is selling M size..
In the end no choice so i bought the L..
but still wan to buy more n in M size..

yingflo (yingflo)
i'm with KKH, subsidised patient..
But have been going for check up on weekly basis since 36 weeks onwards n have a total of 4 scans so far..
have booked a B2+ ward n EDD is 1 day after yours..

Hi mommies, had my checkup today. Baby's weight at 36w3d is 2.8 kg+.

VE
I had mine during my lat visit, and d results came out fine. No signs of any infection down there according to gynae. Anyone noes whether d VE = Strep B test?

CTG Scan
Gynae says i'll b doing my a CTG scan for my next visit nxt wk. Wonder what it checks for?

Shazz
Sorry to trouble u, but could u update d table pls. Im no. 49. My EDD is 19/9, and i've finally chosen a name for my boy: Md Qaid ;p Thank u!

Mommies who have popped
Congrats..!! Must b nice to finally b able to hold ur babies in ur arms.. Hmmm.. Wondering when my turn will come.. Im hoping for my boy to hold it inside till Sept. I intend to experience what it feels like to fast during pregnancy.. hehhehe..

Congrats again to all mummies who have popped and going to pop~ sunrays, pig, sasa..

Still got a FEW DAYS to seeing my lil Scarlett.. on Sunday afternoon, but i can't wait already.. the wait is excruciating!! Backache, sleepless nights, contractions.. driving me crazy!!

CTG i tink check for contractions & bb heartbeat...

I gt some yeast infection...insert tt tablet in vagina.. nxt day den all the discharge went out... gd...

Skinny, gd luck to u ya..take care... **hugs**

sri leo, thanks ah almost everything kinda hard to describe, must experience than knw..

xuanting, but that tightening not really pain kind though.. werid..

Karen, hw come urs so good, 4 scans + weekly basis, mine oni 2 times & once two weeks..i've actually asked them abt the admission form, they told me upon going in for labor then fill in the form wor, therefore no booking of room lei..

karen
it's the holland village watsons

missy
Is it a must for u to fast? How abt baby?

skinnypig
all the best! God Bless! Hope u have a smooth delivery!

yingflo (yingflo)
i'm not sure how come mine is different from yours..
the doc says from 36 weeks onwards, we will be delivering anytime so muz come weekly..
n for the admission part, i go to the admission counter to book the room and fill up all the medisave forms first..
coz by the time u going in for labour, u won't have the time n energy to do all diz procedure bah..

isabelle (isa_belle)
hi.. thanks for that..
but its abit too far for me.. mayb i just have to make do with L size.. =(

missy, r u working? if u are, i tink its better don fast.. me nt working so i tink fasting will be ok as i wont used up all my energy...

yup Ying..muz experience the pain den u'll noe the feeling of it.. hehehe...

Ying, urs same as mine.. once in every 2wks... but only hv routine check & consultation which incld hear bb heartbeat.. maybe cz we both subsidy patient.. Karen u private?

If im not wrong, fasting during pregnancy should be okay, and we are encouraged to fast as long as our health permits. I guess im doing it more for the experience.
Since fasting also helps in building up our patience & resilience, i guess i'll try to cover as many days i could, but i don't intend to push myself too hard either. ;p

VE vs Strep B
They are different. VE is for determining the dilation of cervix. Strep B test is to see if u have that infection.

fasting
Wah I thot u'd be excused from fasting, since excused during menses right?

karen, go watson purchase for the cotton disposable ones if budget allows u, there's free size ones, $3.50 i think per packet of 5.

Sri leo, yes yes, routine check & consultation + bb heart beat only.. how many weeks are you in, me 38 weeks le..

Ying & Sri: may stimulate contractions by squeezing breast. hence do so when nearing your edd. u also do not nd to so very very frequently. just sm advice from fren's gynae, dr mary rauff.

isabelle: aiya was just in HV. if hv known, wld have gone there to stock up. cotton types?

missy: my malay colleague continued fasting tho she was alr in her 3rd trimester. she said she still felt fine.

Hmmm.. Then mine was the VE or Strep B... Hehhehe.. So goondu!!! Gynae was like "ok, lets do a vaginal swap on u 2day.." So i asssumed it would b VE. Hehehhehe

fasting can still be done during pregnancy, but once we give birth, d stage when we r discharging d 'dirty blood', then we can't fast anymore,cos its d same as excuse during menses.

BH contractions
Any of d mommies here experiencing intense BH contractions? Mine is quite painful. Its been 2 days already, and occur around dis time of d nite. Im so clueless! Dunno whether i will realize that its d real thing or not if d real contractions arrive??!!

sarahmay
think it's the first one?under math programme or something...

heee..asking mommy to do for you ah...notti girl...

Ava
yikes..cant imagine asking your ex to do VE. but quite many years oredi? i expect memories have grown hazy??kekekekekke

flos
i dun think the CDA is for 'frivolous' spendings on shichida and stuff lah..heee..think they are meant for very basic healthcare and actual school usage?

BH Contractions,

I have intense BH during the night too, gynae says its because we are more likely to be dehydrated in the night, which may account for the more intense BH, as long as it is not back breaking pain or sharp cramps, and are not 2-3 minutes apart, its still not labour..

As for me.. i have been experiencing it for over 2 weeks!! 38 weeks in a few days..

Ying, as at todate, I'm 37wks & 3 days.. hehehe.. 18 days left...
happy.gif
u lei?

Missy, I hv it! been admitted to hosp due to tt lor... but dilate for 1cm only.. maybe u can tell ur gynae abt ur woes.. he/she'll do CTG on u & check if u hv dilated..

<font color="0077aa">Isabelle: Watson one is selling so cheap?! I must grab a few soon!!
happy.gif

Mummies: BB is still head up, think he wants to get aHead in life!!! Keke... Fixed c-sec date 3rd of sep but hubby want to change date so... but will continue praying &amp; trust in HIM that a miracle will happen &amp; bb will do a somersaults soon!

All the best to you skinny pig!</font>

lilboymom:

But when can we start using the CDA $$? Will they lock up our $?

Your comment to Ava: "cant imagine asking your ex to do VE. but quite many years oredi? i expect <font color="ff0000">memories have grown hazy</font>?"?

Whose memories? Memories of what?!!! Whatever were u suggesting here to Ava, u notty notty!!! kekekekek!!!
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Hi mommies - went for my last gyne appnt this evening. Dr Tan had a delivery, so we ended up waiting for almost 2 hours for a 10min appnt!! Anyway, baby Kieran is now 2.895kg, abit lighter than I expected - most likely will touch 3kg at birth this Sat.

Gyne says that his head is not engaged, and the cervix is not dilated, so he shouldn't be popping any earlier
happy.gif

Oh, and for mommies going for C-sec, confirmed that the gyne will clear some of the lochia during surgery so our menstrual flow will be lighter post delivery.</font>

RE: Nipple massage...

Just went for my gynae checkup today..doctor say bb was 3.3kg @ 38weeks+...head already 34cm..cham..but he seems very cool abt it as usual..anyway,he said everythings still fine so its just a waiting game now. But,he did say that i can do 10mins of nipple massage each day on each breast to stimulate the release od the oxytoxin which helps the uterus to contract etc..bla bla...'natural way of induction' haha..

Flos: Dr Lee is more gentle as compared to the first gynae I did pap smear with some years back! Thank God she's small sized, so her hands are small, can't imagine a big sized gynae! haha

Here's a useful links for your questions on the CDA funds. Also useful for mummies to know when they pay out, when we need to open the account, the procedures etc.

http://fcd.ecitizen.gov.sg/FCD/Templates/FCD-GenericContentTemplate.aspx?NRMODE=Published&amp;NRORIGINALURL=%2fMarriageNParenthoodPackage%2fFAQs%2fFAQs%2bon%2bBaby%2bBonus%2ehtm&amp;NRNODEGUID=%7bBD96B7A5-AB9C-4745-AF66-3DC082DB0E5E%7d&amp;NRCACHEHINT=Guest#What%20is%20the%20procedure%20to%20join%20the%20Baby%20Bonus%20Scheme?

Update of table: will update soon, using another laptop now. data in other lappie ;)

<font color="0077aa">l'l CY (lilboymum): Notti notti!!! Aiyoo..

Most likely for CDA account will be using OCBC cos near my place no std chartered.</font>

SarahMay
You can try this parenting forum sgparenting.com, they discuss Shichida and GD methods. There are some flashcards to download too. You are so hardworking, preparing flashcards before baby's out.
happy.gif

My girl attends Shichida but I'm not a diligent mum who do home practice.
happy.gif

VE
You can tell your gynae that you don't want to do it during check ups, it's not necessary and you can tell the midwives to limit it to 2 max during labor. I had only 2 VE during my first labor, state that in your birth plan that you don't want to be poke unnecessarily. I tell the midwives to get off my back when they keep coming back for VE. Haha... in pain but still energy to fight for my rights.

SriLeo
I have a birth plan that states the max no. of VE I prefer to have and is approved by my gynae before they submit it to the delivery ward. But I guess the midwives will just want to poke so that they can call the gynae.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Popped On</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Head (cm)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Delivery via </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.235</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.545</TD><TD>Emg C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sasa_xie</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>Max</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.935</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jen_Kate</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>sunrays</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>3.59</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>milkmilk</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee KH</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>skinny pig</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Yong EL</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Bigtoes</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Kym_Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lai Foon Min</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Scarlett</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>yun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Eve</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>alabone</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Sim</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>Cadence</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>GA C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>aisha8314</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD></TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>dseptkon</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Angeline_Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>hippie</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>hp_babe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>isabelle</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>goldfish</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>mrsseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>stef&amp;seanbabes</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sharmaine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>bacon&amp;egg</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof PC Wong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Janf</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>jaymickey</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>mrsgan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>SnowWhite80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>twendy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>crayonshinchan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>06-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Jaline</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>preggies</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>T_T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>koras</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>sunnysunny</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ying Ling</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Precious</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Shazz</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Eamon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>cloud</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan K T</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>juz_jewel</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Tan LK</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>ydnic</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Devon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Sri_leo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Flos</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Li Chang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Aloevera</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>boise</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Joan Thong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lemon</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>milky</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Momoko76</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>qiuling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>SarahMay</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Springz</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Fong CW</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shauna</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Ava</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>girl/ girl</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>fsa</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Judy WongTPS</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Millie</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Md Qaid </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Eviana</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>blackberryB</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Ade</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Grace_Toh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaer</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>rabbit</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jasyeo80</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>jeanling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Yong</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Lok</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonas</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>mrsyap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>yan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>blueroses</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>yvonneho</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Jessi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>dollyNEYUKO</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Vivienne</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Jgwee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Jen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Ruixiangsmom</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Darren</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Traz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian(SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>l'l CY</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Vanaja</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Qi Hui</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Rachel Lim</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>storm</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>stormmie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>bbmouse</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>ChrisTan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>J&amp;Smum</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kayen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>lanolin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>XuanMummy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

went to my last checkup today, my son is 3.06kg in his 37weeks.
I also experienced pelvic pain and back pain especially at nite times and make me really can't sleep. can't waiting for c-sec nxt tuesday.

How come my gynae never do VE check or Strep B test for me ? I also nvr write any birth plan.

hi
jus an update. my sweet princess has arrived today at abou 1130am. she is only weighing 2.3kg. still under monitoring, but staying in normal nursery room. hv tried to BF her onces, but she dun seem too keen, so gonna supplement as her sugar level is low.

yun:
mb coz u opt for csec thus no VE or strep B test bah...

congrats milkmilk... dun give up on bf.. it takes time for both u n bb to adjust.
happy.gif

re: VE
dr says will do it for me next checkup... like scary liddat coz all mummies here mentioned it is pain.. hb say scared then tell dr dun do it.. then opt for csec.. then again i wanna try natural 1st..

good morning all

finally got my internet connection here. Jonathan was born at 3.17am on Monday morning. Thought i was checking in for a ctg scan but turned out i was 3 cm dilated already with contractions so they admitted me. Lower back pains regularly does= contractions! :p

will update on my birth story later.

to everyone who hasnt popped, u can do it !
happy.gif

Morning...

Congrats to milkmilk! COngrats to dseptkon!

was wondering if lower back pains but still bearable + dilated yet never go hospital how.. no "show", no water bag burst how?

Sri Leo, im 4 days before you edd..

Shazz, will you add me in the list too : yingflo, KKH, boy, EDD: 9 Sept, bb's name: James

MAny thanks
happy.gif

Morning ...

Congrats to MilkMilk and Dseptkon!

want to check with you gals,my baby head down 2 weeks ago and now head up a bit, the body on the right side. Is it mean I have very low chance give birth naturally? My gynae don't tell me anything yet, asked me sleep more and lay down at left side to move baby to centre and monitor on next week.

I'm 36 weeks now. Is it still have time to wait baby head down again?

morning everyone!

wah! saw from the list more and more mummies popped! congrats to milkmilk and dseptkon!

can't wait for my turn.. feeling rather terrible lately. so tired and both my feet swell till they look disgusting.

like to check if any mummies who are going for natural birth gotten any binder to be wore to tighten the pelvic after birth? i had heard about it but don't know what kind of binder is that.

I can't believe this. I am already in my 38 weeks and I can deliver any time and my HB is still harping on the confinement thingy. He's still going on about splitting of days for our mothers to do the confinement, etc. He's really driving me nuts. He said a lot of people are telling him to segregate, etc... And now he's also saying he needs peace. It's my confinement, not even his!

Back