(2008/08) Aug 2008

Sam,
hahaha!
ok lah. I heard that #2 always more fierce as bully by #1 and very used to it.

1st Apr ok lah. nt too bad as bb is healthy.
happy.gif

Celyn,

My #2 havent resort to bite, however she's very vocal. Will scream her way to get her point :p

You very hardworking, went to bake cookies unlike lazy me. I bought each kid a kinderjoy as token lor.

Sylvia,

I think #2 are fiercier cos the elder one will tend to bully them.

afternoon mummies

sam,
not that i'm hardworking, cos i bo liao finding something to do loh when they nap. i will not spend on kinderjoy cos i find it too ex. :p

Sam,
That's a good deal.

I still haven't decided wat to get for velle's cc celebrations. Was thinking of getting a mermaid cake/ cupcakes plus a walking balloon for each kid can liao. No need goodie bag.

Hi mummies
Finally can drop by here liao, busy till siao past few days.

Sam
Congrats!
U still can spend some alone time with #2 as and when u can de, now most important is rest and remain happy.
happy.gif

Sylvia
Ya, should let them enjoy more and learn from play now.

Celyn
Then cannot let my gals go ntuc..ha ha..

MummyNana,

Yes, its a good deal. Plus I can stock up abit, cos that silly egg abit overpriced. Promo is till 15Aug.

Snow74,

Not sure if its enjoying, my #2 is sleeping thru but she has to wake up at least 1x per night due to pacifier dropped out. So tiring

morning mummies. =)
i'm totally trashed after 5 solid days or "torturing"...ha ha... >D
think more to come this long wkend bah... -_-"

sam
have u considered to train ur #2 to slowly drop habit of bitting pacifier to sleep before #3 is born?
i noe its difficult lah, but just a suggestion lor.

celyn
we walked pass a big ntuc on sat, and i quickly walk away...ha ha....rather go watson. =P

Snow74,

I think hard to kick her of habit, somemore by nature she's a v light sleeper
sad.gif

I'm thinking for Mar13 when I will send her to CC and the teachers will kick her of the bad habit. Happened to my #1 too!

celyn
then siam the tibits dept? hee hee...

sam
understand having light sleeper bb problem.
at least now u are like continue, if ur kids all like 6-7 yr old liao u gotta start waking up at nite again then headache lor.
its a gd idea to let the teacher help u in that, they should be trained to do so.

sam,
not sure if it will work for you. for my kids, they are not allow to bring pacifier out of the house after they reach 7-9 months old. can't remember the exact month. pacifier can only be used at home. when if they have to nap outside, it will be without it unless i go overseas. even overseas, it will be used only in hotel room.

of course there is resistence in the beginning, do it consistently and they will get the idea. now my #2 sees any baby having pacifier outside, she will complain to me and say baby eat tutu, cannot eat tutu, must keep.

hi mommies, it's been awhile! haven't had chance to login since #2 was born last yr, haha. how's everyone? bz celeb kid's 4th bday???

Celyn,

Doubt it will work, I have gotta 2 very fiercesome and stubborn gals. My #2 vv lihai, before 1YO already knows how to sa jiao.

sam,
i see. i think all kids know how to teh bao and who is their target to get what they wants bah. :p

snow74,
request also won't get it. hahaha....

morning mummies. =)

krex
hihi, long time no "see" u here liao.
hee hee...lucky mine over liao, the school last mins change of celebration venue really make me sweat man! -_-"

celyn
ha ha...ya, understand ur style.

celyn
not fierce lah, i also dun like to just buy anything they requested.
but to avoid creating a scene, normally can siam i'll siam lor...old liao, cannot tahan "fight" with them too much liao...ha ha.... >D

krex
normally i wun go trip during sept, cos its like raining season in most nearby countries.
was thinking let both my gals learn clay making, but not going to cfm so early also. =)
u have any plan in mind?

snow74,
hahahah..... i won't look like kidnapping children cos i leave them to cry and walk off. :p

krex78,
sept holiday is too short for plans. anyway, the kids in cc will continue to go school so no difference to me. but if cc has activities for them, i will sign them up.

yu ze had a total of 9 activities arranged by cc in june holiday and i sign him up for all.

morning mummies. =)

celyn
omg! 9 activities? all organised by cc? -_-"
june holiday i only let nynn go learn canvas shoes painting leh, zynn continue to koon at home lor...ha ha... >D

morning mummies

snow74,
yah. its almost 2 acitivities in a week. so just let him go loh. he had so much fun. they visit port of lost world, maritime museum, turtle musemum, carnival, tennis, etc.

port of lost world is so near yet so far, wanted to go also must consider alot...went under sun for slightly longer only last wkend, and these 2 days nynn running high fever liao...port of lost world...haiz...when she stronger then say.

think the only something related to turtle museum i saw is in chinese garden, but that was few yrs ago liao...i really mt. turtle liao...ha ha...

sylvia
if under hot hot sun hor, think i gotta give it a miss 1st...my chicken still will run fever if too long time under hot sun de lor, thought PD that time say most kids will outgrown this kinda problem once they are 6 yr old... =(

Snow,
Speedy recovery to the chicks! Chicks sick = Mother Hen in trouble.
Btw, Celyn will be mistaken for abandoning children, not kidnapping! Hahhahaa

Sylvia,
Agreed. I wun purposely go all the way there to visit the turtle museum.

Nana

I don't mind just to go turtle museum alone wor. Sg so small.

Last time in sentosa, there's one coral museum with turtle museum, then they changed n move to underwater world.

Snow

nt under hot sun lah. I cant take it loh.
nowadays, other than night safari, I don't go out for outdoor acitivities.

Just that tots of turtle museum!! Never knew without Celyn sharing loh.

Nw curious !! LOL!!

Btw, u take good care!
as wat nana said... kids sick, mum also more tired too.

Nana,
wat abot kidnapping? Where is the link?
I blur

can't load the web in office today.

mummynana,
hahaha.... yah yah. once i put yu xi standing at a corner in the carpark behind our car cos she refuse to stop crying. all of us just sit in the car to wait for her to stop. people walking pass just keep looking, trying to find the poor girl parents.

morning mummies

yesterday, the kids had their first experience of black out. they are having fun playing in darkness with minimum lights from 4 small birthday candles. its past bedtime but they are not in bed due to no fan, too hot.

i'm not planning any overseas trips, but since he don't have sch and will disturb his mei mei at my IL's place in the morning, thought i'll bring him out to maintain some peace in the house
happy.gif
so far, i've signed up for tales on SMRT trains. contemplating the hi 5 musical although he doesn't really watch. i wanted to let him try ice cream making workshop but the place is in some ulu part of singapore!

Celyn

u on air-con in car while she standing behind the car n breathe in carbon-monoxide??

& u do in carpark ar?

faintz

Krex

the ice-cream making is nt focus on kid's activity.
it's to sell you their set of good books worth $6k.
to trap parents to listen as their kids are in the class!

sylvia,
yah, i do in carpark but car engine is not on. she stand there for a good 5 mins before i get out of the car to get her to stop crying immediately if she wants to get into the car. yu ze keep telling me that he wants mei mei, ask me to get mei mei.

she quickly stop after i talk to her. she is just testing me. before i make her stand there, she has been crying from cold storage (sit on floor) to carpark (hubby carry her). told her to stop and she cry even louder. so i take her out of her car seat and put her there.

morning mummies. =)
finally, another long and busy weekend is over...ha ha... >D

nana & sylvia
thx...bur normally when kiddos sick, mummy no chance to fall sick...haiz... =P

krex
was considering to bring both gals to watch hi-5 also, but the ticket prices...make me still considering...hee hee...

Morning mummies!

Sylvia,
I meant Celyn will look more like she is abandoning her kids. Coz she will juz leave them there to cry n walk away. Kidnappers will carry the crying kid away. U must read the earlier posts by Snow and Celyn to understand what i was talking abt.

Snow,
Yah man! Mummy will be too busy looking after the kids.

Back