(2008/08) Aug 2008

morning mummies. =)

celyn
bo bian leh...she keep walking pass it every sunday before her class at harbourfront, try to do a small celebration for her since she has been requesting for so long liao lor. =(
per kid about $25, min 6 pax.
if keep # of pax within 10 including both my gals, actually still manageable to include a bday cake lor...hee hee....lucky they dun allow other foods in their store. =P

snow74,
$25 per kid is ok lah. i thought its going to be more ex. does it includes all the clothings and accessories they choose for the bear or that is counted separately.

celyn
$25 per kid is for basic bear and basic tee, basic bear with selection of tee is $35, selection of bear with any clothings on shelf is $45 per kid.
if wanted their mascot to appear, another $50.
so even if u wanted a wider selection of clothings, $35 per kids is still quite acceptable lah. =)

its like only 1-1.5hr thingy, so was thinking choose the very basic will do...dunno if they have even enough time to do up the basic bear anot lor...ha ha...7yr old kids nia leh. >P

morning mummies

snow74,
i see. $35 is quite ok too. any soft toy is easily around $20+ right. $15 more for a customise one sounds ok to me.

morning mummies. =)

celyn
ya, actually that cost include a party host also lor...so its like $400 for a stress free bear bear party, u dun need to prepare goodies bags also cos each kid can bring home their own bear leh. =)

Celyn
Ya, for 10kids with more selection ard $350..I factor in cake, so total ard $400 lor. ;)

Dunno how the rest of the mummies celebrate..hmm..today is roiv's allivier bday..

snow74,
wow!! you remember everyone's birthday? not doing any celebration except in cc. thought of having a small scale celebration for the kids to gather but i think very hard to coordinate now since most of them has classes to attend.

celyn
ha ha..saw it in the excel file that was complied last time, their dob all inside lor. =P
ya, me too...celebrate in pcf only.
if wanted mini gathering, maybe sat afternoon is a "most fit" time bah? =)

Woohoo! Suddenly our forum is alive again!!!

Every other kid is having some form of enrichment or ECA. Only Velle still rotting at hm. Wat shall i do? This lazy mum prefers to nua at hm or go gai gai.. lolx

Snow,
The Build-A-Bear workshop sounds interesting. Good value too. Renting venue, ordering buffet, preparing goodie bags will cost a lot of $$ too.

celyn
maybe something like 1.30pm-3.30pm? =P
suddenly a funny idea...Mcdonald party? ha ha...

nana
yes, cos initial idea of celebration cost more and also more troublesome.

i gotta go get something to eat 1st...went pedicure during lunch time, going to die soon...ha ha.... =X

snow74,
my 2 babies hoh, need to nap leh. no nap, grouchy leh. especially now that yu ze is attending class, must make sure he nap. or else he grouchy in class then i faint.

Wah......

build a bear is interesting. I just my bears using coupon.

still give heart to beat with good wishes,etc. n birth cert.
shld be fun for kids!
happy.gif

I celebrate in pcf and someone have to niam niam on her cake design for months.

Me looking for good ballet teacher in CC coz the one I know hasn't start beginner class.
But I hv ballerina at home, dance everywhere.

Ok, hv to zzzz, tmr gng watch Annie with her.

Morning mummies. ;)

Sylvia
Oh..can imagine how happy bbm can be when her bear was done.

Ha ha..zynn also keep asking me when can she start packing her goodies pack lor. >D

The ballet teacher at my cc here ok lah, just that she teach until pri level nia. So if wanna progress on to grade 1, ended up still gotta go out find school again lor. =P

morning mummies

snow74,
last week after yu ze's class, i bring yu xi to look at a on going bebe ballet class and ask if she wants to join them. she shakes her head violently and walk off. i hope she will change her mind when she is older.

sylvia,
wow, watch annie. ticket is very ex leh.

celyn
yu xi still have time lah, no need to start too early when they cannot really follow instruction.
saw zynn's ballet teacher rejected a gal after trial class, said the gal is too young and cannot follow instruction yet.

Snow,

no lah... looking for teachers that can continue. How I wish can find my teachers n asked coz they RAD trained n very strict! LOL!!

I thinking do I need to teach her?? but she dancing her ballet steps everyday everywhere now.

Celyn,
she wanted to watch Annie and kept pointing.
Since she is keen and cultivate her interest, though I hope this is for interest, nt career, but
If she is talented and with strong interest to do long term, then hv to send her overseas for a career. Then that's something I hv to plan ahead.

morning mummies. =)

celyn
i mean if for me lah, i'll only start them not earlier then 3.5yr old. -_-"

sylvia
pai seh har....ur former teacher no longer ard liao ah?
for their age now they are only learning those tippy toes and bending kinda thingy in class only, i believe u shd be able to start her off by guiding abit 1st bah. =)
the only problem is if ur house has no long mirror, she might not be able to see her own posture lor. =P

morning mummies

snow74,
i have no exact date to start her. will start if there is timing available around the same time as yu ze. if not, will just wait loh.

celynlee , sorry didnt check out the forum. i also dont no the teacher name, but her class is ON FRIDAYS 3 pm . at jitterbugs. its quite interesting to see little ballerinas running here n there .
anyone has plans on how to celebrate birthday for our aug 08 ones ?
except from sch celebration

kejiasg
depend on the type of celebration u wanted. =)
a 4yr old will enjoy indoor playground party more in general bah....

snow

1 teacher started her own ballet sch loh - tanglin dance sch. the other who was her teacher ( she was a real strict British!! LOL) ... i think RIP.
:p

Ok!!

morning mummies. =)

celyn
ya, cos ballet is an expensive sport if the kid refused to learn inside the class lor...u get what i mean? =)
so its better to wait till the kid can listen to simple instructions, then u can at least see the progress.

sylvia
oic...u have no wish for her to go tanglin dance sch lah? or cos its too far from ur house?

Hi Mummies!

Are we planning a small gathering? Think most of the kids are busy with classes all weekends, esp Sats. Jus let me know if anything comes up!

Celyn,
Wait till you confirm that yuxi like ballet den enroll her. No point wasting $$ when she doesn't.

Snow

I dun believe in attending exp class even if she wants to go pro coz nw too young. Then she is older n confirm going this field, yes, then I would spend $$$$ to send overseas.

Plus with the amt used I can let her learn n exp more things , watch musical & performances,etc. So more of putting all eggs into many baskets.
happy.gif

But I need strict teacher nw as 启蒙老师像照顾育苗的农夫. All start wrong, will hv harder time to correct n modify.

Plus dun think my teacher still teaching, maybe doing back end work nw.

sg v small lah even on public tpt is ok. I travel 2 hours every wk then to attend ballet class, no nt a prob to me.
happy.gif

sylvia
then keep a lookout bah, u can guide her 1st at this moment. =)

i understand what u mean, thats why now #1 keep wanting to go bk to her pcf....cos pcf teachers sayang her too much, till now her pri sch teacher abit more strict only she feel very sad liao...ha ha...thats the reason i prefer zynn's ballet teacher also, straight forward type...but very ex. =(

Snow

ya, will keep a look out.

Ar? #1 will miss pcf sch days ar?

U working , u also claimed ex liao leh! LOL!!
Then I no need to look at it liao.

Kekekeke!!

Ya... strict n know when to encourage is what I looking ard.

sylvia

ya, cos compare pcf teachers to pri sch teachers...pri sch got discipline mistress some more lor...ha ha...

maybe my salary very low leh? so my ex might not be ur ex? =P
its $270 for 12 lessons...but its very convenient for me lah, and a friend highly recommended. -_-"

snow

compare CC lah. CC price is ok for me. urs ex loh!
Esp with the diff amt, I can bring bbm watch performances, etc,etc loh

:p

morning mummies. =)
sent a col to a&e this morning, just got back...

sylvia
ya, actually i quite agree.
its double of what we paying for #1 leh, hopefully she really learning inside lor. =P

snow,
see pah.
happy.gif

Snowhamster,
dun think ours can enjoy coz by the time they implement, all go pri sch.

I'm doing biz ar. y?

morning mummies

snowhamster,
i don't think they will provide free education. maybe low price preschool but definitely not free.

JTS

Mattel Warehouse sales at Jurong Safra from now til Sunday 11am -8pm.
Brands: Fisherprice ( jumperoo, rocker, toys from newborn up to age 5, little people), Barbie, Hot wheel ( 5 for $10), Disney Clubhouse, DISNEY CARS, Kungfu Panda, High school musical, Barney, Board game, Mega blocks type for Little People,etc,etc. Cheap deals starts from $5!!

Back