(2008/08) Aug 2008

rona,
hahahah.... watch video. i know what you mean.

yln,
tomorrow holiday but hubby at home too mah. so i can work loh, another audit on fri leh. need to prepare. so yu ze can spend time doing the card, then become belated teacher's day loh. hahahash......

nini,
you think my ah beng can guai guai sit. we also just hack care and try loh. if this time fail, then really have to wait very long for the next trip liao.

celyn
wah..u still so hardworking..buy stickers..i just paid to buy hahah!..me too lazy liao..just buy instant pressie!!

u hb got artistic talent anot? well at least ur hb still will sit down with yuze to make card...mine still ask me what is the presents for..n ask me when must give..his wife a teacher ..he also have no clue when teacher's day is lor..

ALL the ccs will be closed tomorrow issit?? i was thinking of bringing kaer to GOGO..but if all schs n cc closed..then will be crowded liao..can forget it..go shopping 算了...
happy.gif

yln,
i think all closed loh. be it cc or school, all got teachers mah. my hubby say ask yu ze to colour. i told him buy sticker, at least he can stick. colour sure die one. he say never mind then teacher know its done by yu ze. hahahha.... buy i insist no and buy stickers. anyhow stick also nicer then anyhow colour.

Sylvia,
what is the size?

Krex,
Yes we went to Philip Island. We didn't upgrade to pte area... just the normal ones. brought two 18 mths with us that time. Had a great time. But really need to bring along a good wind-breaker, not so much on the woollen kind but the block wind kind. low 2 digits only happened at night mah, you will be at the hotel by then. The only time you will be out is most probably going for dinner (for a short time out in the open) and Philip Island where you WILL be out in the open for a longer time.

M2B,
You still better bring along light jackets. cos Melb is one place with 2-3 seasons in a day...
happy.gif
and if you are going to Philip Island, make sure you bring along one good wind-breaker.

I recommend the Puffing Billy and Melbourne Aquarium for the kids. We went to the Botantical Gardens and had a great time there too. If you have time, check out Mornington Peninsular. I enjoyed the Sovereign Hills and the Great Ocean Road. We went to Grampians too, but will be a little tough with toddlers...

start planning!

celyn/sylvia, it is impossible to distract him in a new place.. Especially he is so terrified of vaccum cleaner. Wait on the plane engine starts, he sure gonna freak out n go bonkers one.. so we better dun try. lol.. But i hope when he is more settled down in CC, i can get my sis to look after him while mi n hubby can go BKK 3D2N.. haha.. So i'll just wait n see how it goes.. no planning..

Rona,
No time cos tv addicted ah. We fb /forum addict, u tv addict, haha.

Teachers' day. Their cc off on fri. Anyone wants to go botanic gardens in the morning? Haha. Must make it happen right?
Or anyone else free? Can go out. Took leave liaoz.

Celyn / Rona

I still have :
pamper active L 38pc x2
Pamper active XL 34pc x 4
Pamper comfort XL 58 pcs
EQ XL 40 pcs

I tot she will be still in diaper til XL size so stock up.......... then she wah.... trained herself.

Melbourne.
Used to study there. St kildA is a nice place.
I love great ocean road, grampians is great butg might be tricky for the kid.
Weather is erratic. Bring those jackets tat can put on n the out quickly. Else very hot in restaurants cod they have heater.
Must go is my favorite Lygon street to eat their pasta. Drink wine. Eat their suprr lovely cakes. I fell in love with pasta there.

Victoria market. Love the jam donuts.
Oh, I should go back some day. Haha.

sylvia,
i will take pampers active XL 2 packs from you. hoping that yu ze can be toilet train and no need to use. i still have 4 packs of L size which can last about 4 months+. this lazy mummy is not training him and yet secretly hope that he will suddenly train himself. hahahah.....

Celyn/ snow/ rata/ M2B/ sylvia/ rona/ - thanks for your advice and concern. He's having 'yo-yo' fever these two days, between 38 and 39.8. Sigh... seen a PD and she said maybe he was 'going to' fall sick and the jab made it worse.

Dunno why but docs like not kancheong like us. She told me to go back to her if the fever is still there by... friday! 5 days of fever??? But Reagan is still quite active... i just have to keep monitoring and give him his meds regularly. Tmr holiday leh... thought can bring him out.
sad.gif

M2b/ Rona - wah ur kids toilet-trained liao. Mine only knows how to tell me when he needs to poo.. still need to buy lotsa diapers.

Celyn - hehee yuze so clever, sure he will require minimum training. Last time BP got sell this urinal for boys that can be attach to the toilet bowl. Good for training them to stand and wee. But dun see that anymore...

aurora,
at least he tell you when he needs to poo. yu ze only say after he poo. sometimes you ask him, he will say 'mei you'.

Celyn,
All the best tomorrow. Should be ok ya?

MummyNaNa,M2B,
Teachers' day. We had to make this flowers for the teachers. Instead of the kids making, I make lo.
Some more I ke kiang, volunteer to make a photo montage for the teachers. 26 know. In the middle regretted but no turning back. Completed liao. Almost can't make it but cut corners lo.

Some more go volunteer as photographer cos I was in the teachers' day committee. Hope tomorrow van take some good pictures.

Celyn,
All these things made by parents la. Even school projects oso parents do. Standards all so high. Except me cos I not artistic at all.

shint,
yu ze never hand up homework one cos he didn't do mah. this lazy mummy never do for him. so during meet parent session, i already told teacher. hahahah....

Aurora.
Long time no see in forum. How's your little handsome doing?
PD-See everyday until no feeling. If u not comfortable then see get blood test. Recently. Kai has fever n hit 39.5 to 40. sent him to mt alverNia n spent 5 hours there to get blood test n went home. then he had rashes all over but thank goodness ok before his birthday party.

Sylvia,
i can take the L size ones. jer is still on L... ;P let me know when is convenient to get from you.

Your bbM is very smart. toilet-trained!!! even my 4yo one is not yet toilet-trained at nite... very siong.

Shint,
can't join on Friday. working...

hi-5 on lyon street and vic market! I love the pasta and i always make sure to go for pasta and the nougats there whenever i'm in Melbourne. Recently my friend from melb dropped by singapore, and guess waht? she brought me one whole bag of nougats!!!!!! the size of the bag is the same as the cold storage cold bag (those kind where you can keep cold stuff cold)! one whole bag! too bad she can't bring the pasta back too...

Rona,
Get an iPhone la. Can post n watch free tv n be mobile, haha.
So sweet of your friend. My best guy fren came back fr Sydney after few years but din bring any for me, so sad.
I love the cakes! Used to Hand carry them last time when I came back during term break. Miss those days.

Used to think it's so nice to sit outdoor n drink latte, so romantic. as would a drama. But the real facts was- we were freezing our butts out!
Lavazza, lovely coffee from Italy.

celyn

yu ze got homework one ar?

ar.........

Ok. tks for helping!!
I think when yu ze ready, he will be lah. no need to train pah.Only thing is have to keep asking ' want to go toilet?'

rona

ok. see when u free to collect. When u off hook dvd? Hahaha!!

I din do much on the toilet training lah. I only keep asking " want to go toilet" in the day. Night time when I go toilet, I ask her company me n ask her want to pee too?

happy.gif

shint

u very on for a parent wor!! so busy with work, 2 boys n still can do so much!!

Friday ar? dun think BBM is ready , fully recovered. I sms u again pah.

oh....... I miss Mel too and it's vietnam village. I miss the beef noodles! Hahaha! Vic Market too. So much fruits to buy n eat.

Oh...... if u go France/ Germany n sit n drink coffee during summer, very romantic lah. nt much car n the road so wide n so relax.

Winter.......... eat ice-cream.... Shiok!!! Wahahaha!!

Nini

Understand ur worries.

When I alone with BBM, a toddler cried almost all the way. BBM din cry instead, only fuss when she couldn't find a comfortable area/ place to sleep.
When we had to wait for the air stewardess to send us out of the plane and hand over to land staff, a few ang moh leaving the plane, asked if she was the one who kept crying. I just smiled coz BBM was smiling at all of them. Hahaha!

She had fun and just had to keep them busy?

But we have special 'treatment' as is a mother n child benefits.

Good Morning Mommies!

Rona & Shint,
Thanks for the tips in Mel
happy.gif
Really looking fwd but still 3mths away...hahaha

Sylvia,
I find Mae can hold her urine for very long period leh...ydy I brgt her back in MRT w/o diapers, 5 MRT stops and she can tahan...only reach home, I put her on toilet bowl then she peed...but everytime ask her she says no want pee...hiaz

Aurora,
Mae not fully toilet-trained yet but at home,no diapers for her liao...hahaha

Morning Mummies...

To the Teacher-Mums,
Happy Teachers' Day! Have a great holiday!!

Shint,
Damn peifu u. I also ke kiang went to Ikea to get photoframes to draw and stick felt flowers on them. Do until so sianz, hb had to finish up the job for me. N it was like for 12 teachers! Maybe I should have juz listened to my fren and ordered a cake to be sent to the skool...

M2B,
Thumbs up for Mae. Keep it up!

rona,

i'm going to all the places except morington peninsula and grampians. btw, there aren't a lot of farmstays in victoria hor? the ones i enquired with all fully bked liao coz' i happen to be going during melbourne cup. for phillip island, is it worth to try out the farm stay or just stay in apartment? i realise cheap acc is hard to come by in oz. last time when i travelled, can get decent one for abt AUD$70. now most of them are above AUD$100...even the 3-star motels!

Celyn - hahaa so cute 'mei you'.

Shint - hi hi! That boy hasn't been very well since he was admitted to kk for pneunomia in july. Think it's also the weather. He has cough and flu on and off even after I removed him from playgroup. Last thursday went back kk for review, doc cleared him and suggested prevnar jab. Then now he sick again lor. Super sian.. Kai had rashes? Allergy?
wah u very on to be parent volunteer! Good chance to perfect ur photography skills too. ;)Have fun!

M2b - that's very good oredi. So just wear when she sleeps?

BTW, mummis here. What do u give your little ones daily to build their immunity? Vitamins? Any brand to recommend? I tried to give my boy scotts liver oil but he doesn't like the taste.

aurora,

i started to give J sambucol on weekends a few mths ago since he's out most times when he's with us. last mth, i tried vitamin C in liquid form from GNC. not sure if it's effective coz' he's now down the the flu (fever, cough, etc.). think he got it from my MIL who is his caregiver on weekdays coz' she was sick last wk. but overall i think his health is pretty ok. he falls sick on average every 2-3 mths. frustrating but all docs say it's normal as they're trying to build their immunity.

Aurora,
Ya, I hope Mae keeps it up! We are always encouraging her and can see she is proud when she peed/pooed in the toilet bowl...she hates the potty though...

BTW, I'm giving Mae the Childlife Fish Oil and Vit C daily.

Aurora,
It's the cod liver oil flavoured? Anvelle loves the orange flavour Scotts Emulsion. The original one has a very fishy taste.

Busy day. Took so many pics but just very normal shots. So many happening, can't really do anything fanciful. Half it's over, so tiring.

aurora

Childlife Fish Oil and multi-vit.

I din give, but BBM will go n take n pass to me to give her.
Hahaha!!

think is orange/strawberry taste n she likes it.

M2B

think is the same lah. they scare miss out fun, so dunna to pee n ren ren ren..........

sometimes,i let BBM wear training pant outside nearby hse.usually still on pull up, so that dun hv to keep asking. at home, unless sick, orelse pants or training pants.

think mae ready for nite training?

Krex - I got sambucol, give only when he starts to show symptoms of flu... but sometimes helps, sometimes don't. Yah lor... see them fall sick so often really heartache.

M2b - hahaa.. reagan also doesn't like the potty..maybe cos he has big butt and the potty is uncomfortable. hahaa... where to get childlife fish oi? Guardian?

mummynana - i gave him the original flavour. At first he likes it.. now he will spit out. The orange flavour will it cause phelgm?

sylvia - BBM is so cute. Will remind u somemore. heee.. good memory! btw, where to get this childlife vitamin?

aurora,

childlife can buy fm GNC or fm BP.
BP spree is cheaper.

ya........... last time I open fridge and she wants, she will point to it. now she asks me to open fridge n she takes both bottles out n put on floor and close fridge and takes both to me.

I think potty, if they dun like, can go straight to adult toilet bowl. easier as no need to transit back.
happy.gif

boys are slower and even male adults are nt better than female adults too. hahaha!! think bladder control females in all age can do better. hahaha!!

potty trained is long process, and after trip or sick, have to restart again. n always hv to rem to ask. i need to set alarm to rem leh. hahaha!!

oh..............before I forgot again..........

if u want to see real authentic restaurant Japanese food at kopitiam price. There's one!!!!

It's just outside of Baliester Hill Pri Sch. Next to Ngee Ann TCM.
There's a NANA Japanese Cuisine. Can see Japanese Lanterns at the entrance.

Really very good n authentic Japanese bento n Udon!!

Salmon bento is only 7.80 with a thick n hand size salmon with rice, pickles, soup, toufu, Japanese salad, chawanmushi. Teriyaki chicken or Karaage bento is 5.80.

Got Katsu curry rice, udon, oyako don... all authentic Japanese food.

Chef used to be fm a famous high-class Japanese restaurant.

Hahaha!!

morning mommies. =)
suddenly everything in this office are so rush.
eh...browse thru and saw the word GNC, think next mth i might got lobang to buy GNC things again.
if have, then i update u gals bah. =P

All at comex. Me was at resort world... Not gambling but having a pak tor night eith hubby. Went to this place to have mud pie . Very quiet there, got live singing, cv nice.

Back