(2008/08) Aug 2008

wa! all start to book CL liao. My mum will be helping me so not getting CL.

Mulberry, is ok. no wonder i see no mails in my letter boz yesterdae as i was expecting to see ur mail. keekee

As for baby cott, playpen or mattress for me current decision is to get mattress. but being the point dat i should not bend so low during confinement, baby will sleep wif me on the bed & hubby will sleep on the floor at baby side. of coz at the same time we will put pillows & stuff to prevent baby fr falling down.

re: playpen or bb cot
im getting a used wooden baby cot from my SIL, looks quite bulky to me... can save some money but duno need to replace the mattress or not...

re: old baby clothes
a lot of people told me must get old clothes from others cos easier to bring up your kids... anyway, if it's from close frens or relative, they wont give you those extremely old ones... the used clothes im getting have been worn a few times only so can save me a lot of money too... kekek...

Rata,
Same as you, my mom is gg to help w my confinement just like the 1st so I dun need to engage CL too.
happy.gif

Dongle,
Ya, I'll also be getting some used bb clothings from my friends for this bb...really can save some $...

Dear Celynlee,
I called 2 CLs. But thinking to call the agent to check the price diff. Yeah, need to act fast. My 1st choice taken by my friend
sad.gif

How much is the nanny price?

Dear Snow,
I know frm 1 CL mentioned need to apply WP. However, I just called agent said that is depends to us. WP cost S$180, is another cost
sad.gif
Usually the CL comes frm Malaysia.

Dear Mulberry,
Oh, are you Malaysian? Yeah, now I am only 12 weeks, but want to confirm the CL by this week. Popular CL always fully book.

Dear Nanny,
Wow, you are so lucky. Cant afford to employed them for 2 months
sad.gif

Dear MTB,
Sharing. I just bought the maternity cloth from Pumpkin Patch frm USA. They have up to 60% discount. Bought the jeans pant for USD9.99.
http://www.pumpkinpatchusa.com

carolynn,
i didn't ask the nanny price yet cos its my ex-colleague's sister. i guess its about 500-600.

is it a must to get wp for CL? the one i got also a malaysian leh.

Carolyn,
Thx for the info.
Ya lor, applying work permit is another cost.
But I think unless that CL is gd and trustworthy enough ya?

celyn,
Think if that CL is those very popular type who came in and out s'pore alot, ganna marked, custom won't let them stay long per visit lor.
I'm not sure, that is why asking for opinions.
=P

snow74,
really? will this happen? the one i'm getting is currently doing confinement for my friend and will be back in early march. she will be coming back again for my friend's friend in may leh. then its my turn. if really like that, then how???

any mummies know about baby einstein? is it good or worth paying so much? what is it? music only or children's programme?

hi mulberry,

i think this is the baby fair that u mentioned...

Date: 21 - 23 March 2008
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 6A
Time: Friday & Saturday, 11am to 9pm, Sunday 11am to 8pm

hi celynlee,

i did not hear of need to get a wp for m'sians CL. what they do is that after 2 wks, they need to cross over the customs, meaning enter into malaysia, get a new visitor chop, then enter into s'pore again.

baby clothes/baby cot
=====================
old wives tales, it's better that babies wear those hand me downs clothes, so that they can "huai gao zhang da", as for baby cot,they can sleep better.

market rate for CLs
===================
know that the market rate for this yr is $1900, $1800 was like last yr rate, every yr the rate will increase by $100. on top of this, still need to give them ang bao upon their arrival and depature.

Carolynn,
yup me is Malaysian, but am PR here already
happy.gif

oh I didn't know Pumpkin Patch has maternity clothings. I always tot only got bb n kids clothings...keke..

Gemini,
CL used to do that, but think this yr custom just changed their rule.
Only started this yr, also dunno why lor.

mulberry & carolynn,
U gals sounds like going to start a oversea spree here leh. =P

Just to share what I learn recently:-
Malaysians coming here on normal social/tourist pass can only stay in Singapore on average 20days per mth.

This is what happened:-
Since I preggy, my Mom stayed with me for whole of Dec07 and Jan08 <font color="0000ff">(so actually stayed in Spore for 60days liao)</font>. Then she went back to Malaysia. Then on 15th Feb, she came back here. In the Immigration Checkpoint, she was stop by the officer, ask her to go into office, told her the rules, told her actually she cannot enter Singapore in Feb coz exceeded stay liao. By right she can only enter Singapore again in March.
But after she explain she got daughter here whom is PR and is preggy, so have to help take care of her, etc.....luckily the officer permit her to enter Singapore, but ask her to quickly go ICA at Lavender to apply for long term pass.
We were all surprised coz we didn't know about this rule. and also last time, my mom never visited me for such a long period at 1 go before.

hi snow,

is that so? will have to ask my neighbour about it. she's engaged a CL too... actually i'm on the verge of getting 1 also, but then, my mum will be doing it for me...

hi celynlee,

i got the baby beethoven. my girl loves it. she start watching it when she about 3-4 mths plus but when she's about 9-10 mths, we switch her to Baby Can Read. ok for the baby beethoven, to me (or adults), it's v boring... showing mainly puppets and toys to the songs of classic beethoven. no talking, only music. as for the rest of the series, cant comment.

<font color="0000ff">Gemini</font>
but how come in Expo's event calendar don't have mention of baby fair ar?
http://www.singaporeexpo.com.sg/events_calendar.php

<font color="0000ff">Snow74</font>
no lah, me lazy to organise sprees now. especially these types which don't have international shipping. So need to use Vpost or Comgateway, those more troublesome.

Dear Gemini &amp; Celynlee,

Nowadays, Malaysian have 30 days to enter Singapore. Usually seldom apply WP for CL. According to 1 CL, as she came in Singapore too often and ends up Custom only allow her to enter Singapore for 14 days. For her, she prefer to have WP to play safe but most of the CL not really bother about WP.

Dear Snow,
CL is really depends to luck. So, the best is get the recommendation from others. No probition period
happy.gif

Gemini,
Ok, do keep me updated ya?
Thx.

Mulberry,
Understand, that is why I only buy from oversea with a few close friends. =)

shint, i'm going tonight to see dr woody. hope to be there ard 7 plus. hopefully don't need to work OT. have been feeling rather stressed lately!

baby cot:

isn't there one that can convert into playpen? i'll prob get that one...more practical. don't think i want bb on the floor or in the bed with me. i'll prob crush him/ her if we sleep on the same bed!

i was searching on mom web on WP. i don't think we can apply for WP for CL. seems like must be done through employment company. then won't it going to cost more $$.

krex78,
heheheh.... i think i will crush on baby too. if you happen to see a cot that can be double up as playpen, do let me know too.

that 30days to enter Spore rule only applies if she don't intend to enter Spore the next month.
If she has continously few confinement jobs in Singapore, then need to find another way liao. cannot just keep chop passport. Immigration won't allow it.

celyn,
we can apply for work permit, max age is 58 yr old for CL.
application $10, levy $170 per mth. =)
mom got application form on the net.

celyn,
Dun mention. =)
Apply work permit bah, incase ur CL falls under those super popular type one.
If not last mins she say she can't stay thru, also dunno go where find replacement lor.

celynlee.. ultimately we are the ones employing the CL. Therefore, applying WP for CL is will be our responsibility when need one. Otherwise, u can get agency's help to see the necessary paper work.

krex78, celynlee,
Err ... rather it's a playpen doubleup as a cot ba. Cot as playpen? Not seen one yet.

Playpen - cheap, big
Cot - exp, can be small depending on size

Krex78,
I am going down as early as 6ish .... right after work before i go home. If need to wait for 1 hour then prob be in the clinic ard 7 .. hee.

I am wearing blue working top and black skirt, not too tall, long hair.
happy.gif

shint, u probably missed my question.
happy.gif
did dr woody do blood test for u? besides prenavit and folic, are u taking anything else? maybe krex78 can advise me as well? thanks!

Hi HewChen,
Do you think agency is safe? I went to bliss confinement. Thinking to engage them to look for the CL. Price also the same S$1.9K.

hi ladies,

anyone of you have a philipino maid who went home for holiday? How do we apply for the exit pass? and estimated costs?

venus, dr woody did blood test the last time but not urine as run out of urine test sticks. today shld be doing urine test.

shint, i'm wearing black tee and khaki coloured long pants. by the time i see him, prob 8 plus liao.

share my experience
happy.gif

I had a singaporean CL previously charge 1.8k + ang bao lah but thot aiya she speaks english and do simple chores and cook for my husband so okie lor...except i forgot she is 60plus...

she had trouble moving abt and washing 2 pcs of cloths with washing machine
sad.gif

all I can say is..screen very carefulli esp if u dunno the person well...esp one's fren comfort with cleanliness maybe diff from urs...

i will be doing my detail scan on 24 Mar..a long long way man...

anyway..enjoy ur weekend mummies..

Jvenus,
I did not do any blood test with Dr Woody cos I had done mine earlier at KK. I think it's for HIV, thalessamia, etc ... i think, not sure.

I only do the OSCAR test through him at TMC. Today just reviewed my results, he said ok la, low risk.

Heard some took the OSCAR test and it cost them more ... so i asked the nurse and she said some needed blood test.

I was looking for my previous OSCAR test to compare but cannot find liao ... but since low risk then dun bother lor.

Krex78,
I was there early ard 6ish .... so by the time u come, i reached home liaoz. hhee.

When is your next appt?
Mine is like 3 weeks' time on friday nite again.

RTCP,
My maid went back when she was barely one year with us .... we too nice liao ... but she oso never remember to appreciate ... haha.

Anyway, I used someone recomended by my fren to help process ... she charges cheaper than maid agency i remember. I dunno how much liao but i think ard 500-600 maybe.

the processing is a few hundreds, then must sign some new documents if your maid had signed the old contract, then must renew her visa/something like that, buy air ticket ... quite a sum of $$.

Answers from my gynae,

Ques: I vomit 4-7 times a day, how?
Ans : It's ok, it will go away sometime soon.

I repeated later again, then he administer me some nausea pills.

Ques : U said I am allergic to painkillers - voltren and synflex, does it matter if I were to opt for C-section again?
Ans : It's ok, there are other painkillers we can use.

Ques : I vomit whenever i drink milk, what can I do?
Ans: It's ok.

Sounds good hor, everthing ok. haha.

Rata,
Can u help me update?
My baby is 7.1cm and my EDD is now 26 Aug.

I have food poisioning yesterday, went to see Dr Woody and he gave me charcoal. He told me food poisioning will not affect baby but I am so scared. Not sure what I have taken cos I took so many things

I'm allergic to synflex, so after normal delivery, I did not take any painkiller as the pain is still bearable. The pain is far better than delivery as I did not have epidural.
I did not have a long cut so not much stitching. Baby weight is 2.6kg only.
I wish this birth don't have to cut

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Joni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Anna / Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Evergreen</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Watt WF</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>BrieBaby</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Bernadette Y Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Vone</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr ST Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Irabuben</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

avocado,
hope u get well soon.
Me have to use painkillers cos mine is C-section.

Intending to go for it again since the last natural did not succeed, ended up in C-section.

I had induced, epidural, attempted natural ended C-section ... haha.
This time go straight C-section, save the trouble and waiting time. too old to endure the natural delivery process and dun say not taking epidural ....

Thumbs up to u for not taking epidural.

celynlee,
i oso dunno leh ... cos bought it 2 years+ ago liao ... i bought it at Robinsons when they had some sale on. U can go check it out.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Joni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Anna / Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Evergreen</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Watt WF</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>BrieBaby</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Bernadette Y Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Vone</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr ST Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Irabuben</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

shint, next appt is 14 mar, fri night also.

my bb is abt 7.8cm. EDD shifted to 19 aug. hmmm...i tot bb would have grown much more by now. i was expecting 10cm by now :p

how much weight did u gain? i think i only gained abt 2 kg since i got preggie.

avocado, i wonder if dr woody is over-rated. find his nurses a bit unsystematic. gives me the very "luan" feeling. the system at dr chen's clinic is a bit more professional. but i guess can't complain much since his package is cheap.

krex
how come ur EDD delayed by 6days? the initial calculation was wrong? able to find out the sex of the bb? yar could be the dr wood package cheap so its not the nurses seem so professional compared to some doc who charges high. becoz of the low cost he wont want to employ high end nurses. the 3 nurses in my gynae clinic are all aunties n been working for him for 18yrs already. sometimes they gossip but they are they experienced.

have u started on package? how come ur visit seem so frequent.. mine is once every 4wks. have u did the routine blood test?

Back