(2008/08) Aug 2008

Morning mommies,
My #1 is really down with CHICKEN POX.
What a time to kenna .... thank goodness I've had it before else it's so dangerous for me and baby. Doc and internet search says I'm immune.

Then again, I am scheduling baby to be out on 20 Aug, which is like 14 days from now - the end of 2 weeks for ZQ's chicken pox ... thinking i might try to delay it longer if necessary. Then again, it depends on whether baby chooses to come out earlier.

If baby does come out earlier, then have to put #1 at in laws place and so much hassel, etc. *Keeping fingers crossed.

Worst, hubby hasn't gotten chicken pox before and he fears that he might get it and wun be able to be around during the delivery and confinement, hence, he is now segregating himself from us .... hiding out at his parents' place. So sianz.

Imagine a preggie, have to take care of a chicken pox 2 yr+ and pending delivery anytime. Stressful.

Good thing my maid had it before, so there's still help, else i sure hang the white flag.

#1 was running a 39.7 fever, now after medication and sponging, it has gone down ... hence, me awake ... cannot sleep.

This preggie here so Xin Ku .... son kenna chicken pox, normally the maid, hubby can help but end up I have to monitor him, sponge him, etc cos hubby cannot get too near to him. In laws wise, hubby felt not too good environment so end up we'll leave him home.

Initially planned to take leave/MC so I can rest and spend more time with #1 ... now though I do take care of him but sometimes I worry if there's any risk of baby getting the virus, etc. Fear factor kicks in ...
sad.gif

mousse,
congrats !!

earnstmum,
that's good.. heard that he is very good too.

shint,
oh dear .. take care. at least you have your maid to help you even thou hubby need to be isolated.

mousse,

Congratulations!!! Your hubby must be quite elevated!!Waiting for your story.

Shint,
Take care and dont be upset. Both your #1 and baby would be fine.I am not too sure whether in singapore you can admit your #1 to hospital so that you or baby dont get infected.

Shint,
I think it's YLN whose valve was spoilt. Mine still ok. Take care of yourself, if possible, try to delegate the task of caring for your #1 to someone else?

valnsw,
Try using the Ameda pump without the handsfree first! Then you can feel how relaxed you'll feel with the handsfree and the Super Shield Plus. I think the handsfree looks very flimsy and lao ya but surprisingly it works really well!

Snow,
Thanks for the concern. Hope I can take him home tonight. Hb says I'm going crazy smelling bb cot for his smell.
happy.gif

Nini,
Like Catherine, I also did GA for c-sect. I was also totally unprepared for c-sect. Dunno what's the diff in recovery time between GA and Epi but guess the big diff is whether you get the first look at your bb or not. I delivered at TMC and the nurse just bring a binder for me on my 2nd day so I didn't have to bother about buying what size or what brand.

Re: PDs
Any recommendations for PDs in the west area? Don't really like the pd assigned to me at TMC.

Yuuri: I was also totally unprepared for c-sec too... Next week see how, gynae says if head still not engaged, might as well go straight for c-sec.. Can TRY for natural but it'll be a long labour n end up emergency c-sec, n that means the suffering x 2 and costs x 2..hahaha...

Shint: i also like the date 20-08-2008
happy.gif
My edd is on the 19th.. so if bb so lazy dont wan to come out, then my c-sec or induce will be 20-08-2008..hahhaa!!!!!!!!!

shint, oh dear! can understand how tough it is to take care of #1 while being preggie. hope ur boy is not so cranky. even though u got before, by right should be immune, but i've heard of cases where people get it more than once. u hang in there. drink lots of water as well and take care of urself.

valnsw
my hubby collected the valve at Juliet's place at bt panjang...

yuuri
u tried the super shield plus? does it fit in well with the funnel from the pump? i tried to just insert it in , but never use it lar..looks like will fall off leh...is the suction still as good with the shield?

Hi Mummies

Luvlel
Yeah I couldnt take it yesterday so went on MC yesterday.. The flu bug and cough still here leh.. Dunno why this time it is taking a longer time to heal...: ((
Today back in office Tahan another 2 more days then i will be free! Yippee

Aurora
Yr boy so cute leh! He's got very nice eyes.

Mousse
Congrats! Keep us updated k

Twinstar
Dun worry about the supply.. Can give then just give. Else later depression, worst. Think you try to minimise yr contact with CL since I think she is the main factor causing you stress..

Snow
2 more days to seeing yr gal gal.. bet you must be very excited!!!

Shint
Sory to hear about yr boy. Do take care. But I know its hard to isolate yrself from him cos you still need to take care of him. Just pray for the best that your bb inside wun kena anything. That time my #1 had HFMD also lidat..had to take care of him. Then the doc told me must be careful cos scared spread to the unborn child... I was like bo pian leh... Take good care of yrself as well.

mousse
congrats!

shit
pls take good care of urself at this stage.

yuuri
ya, understand ur feeling.
now i'm alone at home, will smell my gal's pillow also when i miss her lor.
so dun worry, just do whatever helps now.

catherine
i'm taka member, but never receive any info about taka bb fair rill now leh.
was still thinking of getting hb there to help me buy things during our stay in GlenE, so that he dun need to waste time or feel bored lor. =P
but till now no news about it, also dunno still wanna activate him or not.

medusa
actually hor....i'm more anxious to quick quick finish my chores, so that can rest during confinement....hee hee.....
bo bian, #2 not as excited as #1 liao lor.
but hb will start taking leave this afternoon, guess he is the excited 1 ya?
u still ok or not? ur son recover liao?

Snow
I think its natural hor.. I also feel a bit bad for not feeling so excited, unlike the first time round..I think its only natural lah..hehe. But of cos I look fwd to seeing her... wonder how she looks like.. kekeke.
I am still down with flu and cough.. taking a long time to recover this time. My boy ok already so its a load off my mind.. Now just hoping that my flu clears up soon...
You getting any CL to help you this time round? For me I doing my own confinement, hehe.

YLN,
The super shields suction is better than the original flange I feel. You just give the super shield a hard shove, and give it a little twist (like screwing a bottle cap). Definitely stays in place!

Update: Yay! My boy can come home already!

medusa
ya lor, me feeling very bad about it sometime also. =P
from 3D scan, she look more like daddy.
u better take care, deliver soon liao leh.
at least u can rest since ur boy is ok now. =)

yuuri
happy for u also, at least u dun need to worry liao.

Shint,
Ganbatte, at least still hv your maid to help out, so not that bad. Perhaps leave all the strenous work to her. Don't overstrain yourself now, especially with the extra weight on you now.

medusa,
You take care too!
happy.gif
Not easy ya to be sick now and then hv to worry abt your boy too.

Re: Ameda pump
Now I recall that the warranty comes under Infantree as mentioned by Shint.
YLN / Yuuri: I did ask Juliet of Mumsfairy where to go any parts need repair etc, and she said can call her and she said it's online warranty and pointed me to infantree's website.

Yuuri,
glad that your boy can go home today. U must have missd him loads!

nini,
good now that you made your decision, you can aim 200808.
If my baby is overdue, I also can aim that. Now also duno when she wants to come out.
Sianz, just now my mum was saying maybe I shd just induce 8 aug, cos she see me quite xin ku, carrying the weight around.
Dang.... just when I kinda made up my mind liao.

Hi mummies,

Thanks for your well wishes!!

I have delivered my girl on Monday at 7:20pm via epi c-sect. My girl a bit small at 2.63kg and 46cm but very healthy. Now she is on TBF, my milk kicked in this morning and now breast engorged liao, very painful. Mon night and whole of ytday supplement some glucose water after BF coz milk not in yet.
happy.gif

Initially very worry and scare coz epi c-sect but in fact this is very good experiece for me. Not scary at all coz cant feel anything and so exciting can see my girl once she was delivered. When heard her cries I so gan dong till drop my tears!!! For those who is going to take epi-csect, jiayou and you will not regret one!!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Pop On</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD>Length</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mrs Teng (Tigg3r)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.6kg &amp; 1.8kg@33w</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>Cherilynn &amp; Clarabelle</TD><TD></TD><TD>1.74kg &amp; 1.84kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Peppermintt (peppermint)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>Evan</TD><TD>49.5cm</TD><TD>2.7kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Roiv (roiv)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.2kg@29w</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>Allivier Lee</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>2.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Vone (vone)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Chan Siew Tung</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.775kg@34w</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>16-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>2.67kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Wing (wing_wing)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@36w</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>2.96kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Dongle (dongzzz)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.06kg@38w</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>20-Jul</TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>3.33kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>YLN (doll_puppet)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.9kg@36w</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>Kaer</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.63kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Little twin stars (stardiva)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.6kg@34w</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.05kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Aurora (blue_aurora)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.8kg@38w</TD><TD>5-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>2.5kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Avocado (rosehip)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.7kg@37w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>2.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Ratatouille (gan_chiong_spider)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.989kg@35w</TD><TD>19-Jul</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>Jacinta</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>3.625kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3.1kg@36w5d</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>Jonah</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>2.8kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Yuuri (yuuri)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.639kg@34w</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>Baby K</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>3.5kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kmom</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>3.34kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Catherine (dardar63)</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.6kg@37w</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>Bernice</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>2.69kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>M2B (mayvs_m2bagain)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.3kg@38w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>Meagan</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>3.445kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Mulberry (bab1es)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@34w4d</TD><TD>5-Aug</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>3.16kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Huichin (huichin)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.9kg@37w</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.73kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3kg@38w</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>Shervalle</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>2.63kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Shay (shay)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3.4kg@38w+</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Interrace (interrace)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3.2kg@38w+</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Waterlotus (waterlotus)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh S F</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD>1.8kg &amp; 1.4kg@32w</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.12kg@32w</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Megan (2008baby)</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr HY Tan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3.5kg@36w</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>babydreamer</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.6kg@31wk</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Celynlee (celynlee)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.84kg@37w</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.2kg@39w</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Doubleblessing</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Earnestmum (earnestmum)</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.2kg@37w2d</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Medusa15 (medusa15)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.9kg@38w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Annlee (ann)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.08kg@33w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Faithmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.5kg@30w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Gemini (gemini)</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.3kg@33w</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Fitbaby (fitbaby)</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.8kg@34w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Valval (princess_v)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan H.K.</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3kg@37w</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Happycat (happycat)</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@34w</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Chipchip (chipchip)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.56kg@37w1d</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Gayle Tan (mummy81)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.45kg@36w</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Cindy (mrslow)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.22kg@35w3d</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Reirei (reirei)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CY Chen</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.7kg@37w5d</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Valnsw (valnsw)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.7kg@37w</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mousse (mousse)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.9kg@37w</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>hashisan (yoyo06)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.7kg@37w</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>RTCP (rtcp)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@33w</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jo (swee)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.1kg@37w</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@19w6d</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Serriz</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.4kg@35w</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Nini (diorly)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3kg@37w</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Snow74 (snow74)</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.76kg@37w</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>Zynn</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.6kg@35wk</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Neera</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1, 2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Krmeow (krmeow)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.2kg@36w</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Amabel's mummy (msapple)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.732kg@32w2d</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Cloudz7 (cloudz7)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.5kg@37w</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Strawberry (cookie_baby)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.4kg@34w</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>474g@20w5d</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Faeriekim (faeriekim)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.1kg@37w</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Babywise (babywise)</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3kg@37w</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Happi (steph_steph)</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.505kg@34w4d</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>390g@20w5d</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Joybleu</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Sabbath</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Shint (shint)</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.8kg@36w</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Joanne (jolim10)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.8kg@35w3d</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>566g@22w</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w4d</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Hisstory (hisstory)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.5kg@36w</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Sylvia (yumeumi)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Luvlel</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr M.George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.4kg@34w6d</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Carolynn (carolynnkby)</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.6kg@32w</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.649kg@31w</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Kel</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.3kg@34w</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Medusa:
Yeah weekend approching!! Take care and rest well as when preggie, immunity is less.

Labour:
Today I got my Drs appointment and I am dreading the thought of induce labour as after reading so many comments, I feel goin direct to c-sect instead of getting induced. I pray I get to deliver normal. Last time, dr was saying water less and placenta calcified
sad.gif

Luvlel,

I am in the same situation as you. Dr left the choice to me and like you, i m dreading the thought of induced labor from all the information i have read.

Straberry:
Hopefully things would be good for us. Now I think I should have allowed my baby to come in 35W+1D, then these problems would not have arrived. But again, i think atleast now baby would be healthier. So confused.

Good day ladies!

Little Twin Stars - Yes, must keep in contact!
happy.gif
My bb's face got a bit of 'flesh' but his body quite skinny leh. Really dunno y like tt. I even ate durians the day before he decided to pop. I'll pm u my contacts later too.

catherine,
thanks for the advice on pacifier. Think i better standby one just in case. :p

Reirei,
hahaaa... seriously i really can't tell who my bb resembles leh. A combination of our features, but each day he seems to be changing oso. Maybe resembles my hubby more bah.

valnsw,
i think ur labour coming soon. Going to poo more often is a way ur body is preparing for labour. Jiayou!

Celynlee,
take care! Dun move too much and hv plenty of rest.

Shint,
take good care of urself k? Get ur maid to help out more so u can at least rest n prepare for labour. If bb decides to pop earlier, then no choice has to send him to ur inlaws bah.

Yuuri,
Glad tt ur bb is alright now. U must be v happy with the reunion! hehe..
happy.gif

Mousse and cocomo,
Congratulations on ur newborn! Update more when u r free k?

hi mummies,
i have deliver baby yu ze on 6 aug at 1.09am. he is 3.21kg and length is 50cm.

got show in the morning, wait and delay till about 10am then check in to kk. 1cm dilated can choose to induce or go home. decide to go home.

3pm - lower back is aching very badly (friend told me could be contractions). i try to take nap but useless.
4pm - can't tahan, call hubby to come back and fetch me.
5+ pm - reach kk, still go on ctg to monitor.
6+ pm - gynae came and check, 5 cm dilated liao. no wonder my back is so super aching. still didn't know that actually means contractions.
7pm - send to delivery suite.
7+ pm - had epidual, don't want to risk not taking. in case, really can't tahan the pain and its too late. once epidual is on, the effect is immediate. relax liao.
10pm - fully dilated but still wait for baby to go further down before pushing
11pm - start to push on instructions. half dose epidual, still can't feel contractions.
12am - stop epidual for me to feel and try to push harder.
1.09am - finally baby is out with 2 docs, 2 nurses and hubby holding me, helping me and pressing tummy to help baby.

if i still can't deliver, gynae is going to forcep liao. maybe baby scare, so deicded to come out with all the help.

Thanks mommies!

Decided that it's better to send #1 over to in laws's place so they can look after, I can rest and reduce the slightest risk that if my antibody is not enough, I might get it.

Gonna miss him. Guess it might be better so I can really rest and prepare for labour. Prob do webcam and call him everyday.

Cocomo,
Good to hear that u had a good Epi C-section. Told u it's really ok la .... happy to see baby when born rite? took some pics too?

Was your hubby inside? cos when i sms, he said u inside leh .....

Great that everything;s ok and your milk has kicked in! Me oso hoping the milk comes in early, now oredi got signs of the colostrum sometimes coming out when i press it. 2nd time mommies, milk comes in faster.

Luvlel,
It's a better decision to leave baby inside longer unless there's risk la. Cos baby needs the growth inside and 35w is too early.
I have even re-thought about my 37w versus the 39w which i have opted for now and definitely there'll be no regrets. Once they are out, they have to fend for themselves, inside us, we protect them and let them develop naturally.

From my research, after week 39 is vv safe.

mousse / cocomo,
congrats!
happy.gif
Enjoy your bundles of joy.

Cocomo,
realised your gal's name and mine think shd be same pronunciation, but different spelling wor.. so qiao ;)

celyn,
congrats!
happy.gif
Your wait was finally over. So you mean before you had epidural, you didn't feel any contractions? Just only backache? Is the ache near your butt/pelvic area?
Can choose half-dose epidural? Didn't knw there's such an option.

aurora,
Ya, yday damn bad poo 3 times. Today is normal, only poo after bfast, which is the norm for me everyday. Keeping fingers crossed now. Waiting in queue LOL.

reirei,
do you feel like your tummy gets v hard after each meal? This morning woke up, after peeing, I feel v light. But then after eat bfast and poo, I feel v heavy and somemore, the tummy feels v hard.
Yday, after dinner, the tummy feels like going to burst like that..

valnsw,
thanks. yah, before that i only feel backache. its very low, almost near butt liao.

not that can choose half dose but cos they want me to feel contractions then can push mah. who knows, half dose, i still can't feel. so they off it for me to push.

Celyn,
Congrats!!
happy.gif

Ur labour v fast leh!! i tink once bb is ready, he'll come out fast fast.

Valnsw,
Tummy hardens after meal ah, not quite for me leh..
if urs doesn't come wif pain, i tink it's braxton hicks..ur uterus is getting ready liao..
but i oso feel like poo-ing all day..i tink it's more becos of my constipation lah..:p

hello mummies,
Any1 here overdue? Most mummies here deliver at 38weeks or earlier rite. I'm reaching 36week this sat. So anytime lor.
happy.gif

aurora,
going to poo more often is a way our body prepares for labour? How often? Like poo 2-3times a day ar?

cocomo,
congrats!! Your milk comes in quite fast too rite? On the 3rd day rite. Gd, update us more on TBF. I'm looking forward to TBF too. But wondering how well I can handle it, so it'll help if all the mummies who're TBF now can share ok.
happy.gif
TIA!!

earnestmum,
not me, it's mousse's baby same bdae as her hubby.
happy.gif

Malay massage:
Can you all share your rates/hr plus whether is she good anot? Some use traditonal oil, some uses loreal, some even uses clarins. But of coz rates differ. Pls share if you have any good 1s to recommend. Thanks!!

earnestmum, mine is 7 sessions for $420. each one $60. 1 session = 1 hour.

venus, i managed to ask hubby yest. he said he used silicon grease (normally used in underwater camera when diving), but olive oil is good enough. put it where the handle meets the pump device. that's the part giving out the sound.

kel, mine is not too bad. i chose her over the traditional jamu malay ladies as they tend to use coconut oil and make u eat the jamu. for this one, she's chinese and uses both practical and theory. her oil is cold pressed olive oil and she still uses jamu, but only on forehead and tummy. she also does the wrap. so far so good. massage not exactly relaxing, can be quite painful, but she's trying to push back the joints that expanded during pregnancy, that's why so torturous.

Hi Mummies,

Sorry to interrupt!
I have a preloved musical mobile that I am selling for $20 (neg). It's battery operated and the condition is excellent (Like brand new).

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Reirei,
don't think it's BH. It's just that the tummy feels hard, and yday feels like the whole tummy v hard and bloated that wana burst.
Can't seem to eat anything much nowadays.

celyn,
do post pix soon ya? So how did your contractions feel then? More painful than menstrual cramps?

Hmm... wondering how joanne is doing. She was supposed to give birth yday.

shint, jia you jia you! i know it's very difficult, esp since #1 is sick. my nearest exp is to take care of my almost 2YO kid tog wif maid when hb overseas, not mentioning the big belly... u can do it ok?

yuuri, where to get the handsfree set? i oso want.

aurora, cute little boy u have there ;)

cocomo, mousse, congrats on newborns!

twinstars, don't get upset ok? i've been through this after my 1st preggie n i know how u feel. lots of self-control needs to be exercised, n i tink i shld have meditate more. hahah... or listen to music and read mags. juz take ur mind off the usual -ve thoughts.

went for my checkup yday, 37 wks, 3.3kg, bb's head down but not yet engaged. gynae also did VE for me, says, nope, nowhere near. concluded tat i'd b carrying till full term... eeks.

then since last nite, been having a sharp pain on my rite until cannot tahan. no good sleep. so, take leave today. feel so guilty cos haven wrapped up work yet. :S

mulberry, how's the massage lady?
i feel like getting krex's miracle massage lady after Nora finishes. haha.. doesn't hurt to extend my massage sessions.

valsnw, me tummy feels so tite as well. like wld burst anytime.

My boy is home! Can't stop staring at him! haha

faeriekim,
Can get the handsfree from mumsfairy.com

Jiayou with breastfeeding mummies!

celyn
congrats!
was still worrying for u this morning. =)
ya, ur labour is really a fast 1 leh.

faeriekim
actually wast still waiting for ur as, dunno if i miss it or what.
for the rice wine hor, do i need to store it in fridge?

congrats yuuri! glad u can stare at ur boy in the comfort of home now.:D
thanks too for the site reference. tink i'll order the super shield n handsfree set. had such a tiring time pumping wifout these gadgets last time round even tho i had the luxury of electric pump oredi.

oh snow, sorry, tink i missed ur posting.
rice wine no need to store in fridge. juz store in cool,dry area will do. when r u delivering?

hey celyn..cocomo...congrats!
happy.gif

hmm cocomo..u gave me another booster for epi c-sec....

tmr finally i can rest..but realise have to make some arrangements...

hey snow..ur daughter staying at hosp with u or wat/ my hb kept saying he wants that but i am not keen leh..no good reason kid shouldnt stay in hosp right? and some more 7th mth..sigh...am thinking to opt for 2 bedder than hb also cannot stay..hahaa

Back