(2008/08) Aug 2008

Thanks YLN, hisstory! My hubby knows coz my mascara smudged...but he didnt say anything. He can be so mean at times...

Anyways, im ok now.. Arranged for masseur to come do pre-natal massage for me..Just done on monday only n now waste money doing again..but i enjoyed it very much! My only indulgence... besides food! hahah...

I bought a 916 yellow gold baby bracelet for bb yesterday..From TianPo Jewelery..Very cute! Got bear,got bells,got heart-shaped..
happy.gif
$150 after GST..

Hi, NiNi

it is not easy to be pregnant and few hubbies can really empathzie with us.. you are not alone.. Brace up!! Just a little bit more and you will see the little joy in your arms.. sometime I also feel that my hubby dun understand how "xin ku" we are after a long walk and the physcial stress on us as the little one grows in us..tears sometime also gather in eyes but never roll lar cos of the little one in me. dun wan him to feel mummy is weak :p haha.. ego thingy in me.. hahaha..

Have a good rest over the weekend.. men are men. sometime they also have their tiredness at work so tend to be less sensitive to our needs and emotions
happy.gif

Hi,YLN
A question. Will massaging breast and nipples cause early contraction? The prenatal class instructor suggested Advent and medela nipple cream..

Hi, Shint

Good idea to drop down your questitons to clarify during scan since we already pay for the package.. have to be thick skin sometime..

Dear Madams,

PLEASE HELP US BY COMPLETING THIS SURVEY:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=3q1i4mxe2ccm38v459808

We are five students from Raffles Junior College who will be embarking on our Project Work.

As our Project is based on the modernization of cures for blood diseases, we hope to raise awareness and funds for public cord blood banking.

We understand the significance of cord blood stem cells in curing blood diseases. However, not many others do. Through this project, we hope to raise awareness among the public and pregnant women about the uses of cord blood: encourage mothers to donate their babies’ cord blood to public banks (SCBB) and increase the extent of positive impact that cord blood has brought to the curing of blood diseases. We also hope to give support to public cord blood banks by raising funds from the public.

YOUR HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

hi Interrace! I planning to go Jusco today siah! Hahaha...but hor I duno where's the location leh. Can u SMS me the add if u have? Am actually gonna visit hubby's aunt who's there. So tot wanna shun bian pop by. I lost ur contact no, as I changed hp. In case u oso dun have mine, I will email u k! Thks!!

Yuuri: Yah lor, was so surprised that he had time that day.. Haha... My appt is in the evening but I am thinking of going in the morning cos evening appts are quite packed.. Will decide later, if I going morning maybe I wil see you there! Most likely around 11am.

Shint: Don't worry about him rushing, you just sit there & ask him lor.. I also haven't ask about labour, water bag burst.. but will see how..

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Pop On</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mrs Teng (Tigg3r)</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.6kg &amp; 1.8kg@33w</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>Cherilynn &amp; Clarabelle</TD><TD>1.74 &amp; 1.84 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ratatouille (gan_chiong_spider)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.989kg@35w</TD><TD>19-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dongle (dongzzz)</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.6kg@35w</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shay (shay)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.6kg@34w1d</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@33w</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Interrace</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.2kg@35w</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Waterlotus (waterlotus)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh S F</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD>1.8kg &amp; 1.4kg@32w</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Little twin stars (stardiva)</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.6kg@34w</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>M2B (mayvs_m2bagain)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.45kg@35w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.7kg@33w</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Mulberry (bab1es)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@34w4d</TD><TD>5-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.12kg@32w</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Huichin (huichin)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.75kg@32w</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>943g@26w</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Roiv</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.2kg@29w</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Celynlee (celynlee)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.5kg@34w1d</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>25</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@32w</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Doubleblessing</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>500g@24w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Avocado (rosehip)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.3kg@34w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Medusa15 (medusa15)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.1kg@33w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>361g@20w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Faithmum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.5kg@30w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Gemini (gemini)</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.3kg@33w</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>328g@19w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Fitbaby (fitbaby)</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.8kg@34w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Valval (princess_v)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan H.K.</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.8kg@32w</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Happycat (happycat)</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@34w</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Chipchip (chipchip)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.8kg@33w</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Gayle Tan (mummy81)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.1kg@34w</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr HY Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Cindy (mrslow)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@33w3d</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Rei</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr CY Chen</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>590g@24w</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@32w</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Valnsw (valnsw)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.29kg@29w</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Catherine (dardar63)</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.1kg@33w</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Vone (vone)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Chan Siew Tung</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.775kg@34w</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Mousse (mousse)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.2kg@32w</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>hashisan (yoyo06)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@33w</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>RTCP (rtcp)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@33w</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Jo (swee)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.9kg@33w</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@19w6d</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Nini (diorly)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.86kg@32w</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Snow74 (snow74)</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.84kg@32wks</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w3d</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Neera</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1, 2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Krmeow (krmeow)</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.9kg@33w</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Amabel's mummy (msapple)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.732kg@32w2d</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Cloudz7 (cloudz7)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>North &amp; East</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@33w</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.5kg@32w</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>474g@20w5d</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Faeriekim (faeriekim)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@32w</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Babywise</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>359g@20w3d</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>700g@24w</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>390g@20w5d</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Joybleu</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Sabbath</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Shint (shint)</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2kg@32w</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Joanne (jolim10)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.842kg@31w2d</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>566g@22w</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w4d</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.3kg@29w</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Luvlel</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr M.George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1.8kg@32w</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>534g@24w</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.292kg@28w5d</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hey mummies....

just came back from gynae visit...vone can u pls help me update...my bb is 2.9kg at 34weeks...really big!!!

btw...those who have vouchers for cordlife or can do referral can let me know? My current gynae feels it may be good for us to store blood in the cord bank in case bb may hv need of it later...

NiNi

Enjoy yourself with whatever keeps you happy.. Hope that your HB will be more understanding esp when bb comes along
happy.gif

Hi Vone

Can you help me update? Bb's 1.9kg at 32 weeks
happy.gif
Thanks!!

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! =)

Really quite exciting to read about the birth stories from those moms who have popped... Esp in the July thread.. I can't believe we're going to pop next month! *having cold sweats* haha i m like taking it so easy but last min super panic dunno what to do!!!!! haha

NiNi ,
cheer up.
Went shopping w hb and he comment why I need to go toliet every 15min and took so long. man are like that and he kena long scolding from me.

vone,

Thanks for your list! This is what I what
happy.gif

Can you pls update for me baby's weigh at 2.08, 33 weeks. #26

Good morning all!

Just a question, do u all feel very tired easily? Prolonged tiredness? Is it normal for now?

i m like no energy suddenly...usually slept at 1am or 2am..but suddenly these few nights slept at 10pm or 11pm. Hubby was surprised why i like that...

Morning ladies!

nini,
I think it's normal for now. I also tend to get more tired easily now and will sleep earlier than normal. Take it as your body conditioning yourself to get more rest. Better get all the beauty sleep now else when bb comes out, you sure don't get much sleep. At least that's what some of my colleagues told me after being mothers, last time wkends can sleep til v late but now, don't have this luxury anymore.

avocado,
ya, I heard cannot rub the nipples too hard else will stimulate contractions. But sometimes the deposits/crust on the nipples really stubborn and hard to wipe off, have to use more force..

Catherine,
I went to watch Hancock last night, agree it's quite gd and not what I expected it to be. Would say it's a good movie to catch. Lucky never watch Wanted, think it will be a boring assasin thriller show...

Yay, tmrw I get to see bb again!
happy.gif

Re: birth stories
I read the Jul'08 MTB's birth story, really quite funny. Well, it will be our turns soon...

hisstory,
did ye dr tell u yr reading? based on yr reading u'll know how much u have to clock. like mine was bad : 9.....while the ave was 11-13.
if it's slightly, like 10.5. it is still ok but try to take more iron rich food since we are nearing labour, we need lots of blood
happy.gif

welcome to the "beef club" heheh

megan,
wah, yr baby is really heavy wo. at least u don;t have to worry about having a small bb
happy.gif

nini,
hope u r feeling better now. i am also getting very tired. seems to need afternoon naps now while i don;t need it in the past. like what vaalnsw said, rest while u can.

movies:
my hubby dragged me to watch "21"
not bad lei
i was having pain in my lower ab n walked very slowly n dragged myself to the cinema...but it was a gd show la

Hi, Ladies

Good afternoon.. went back yesterday to my mum's place and my sister-in-law was busying packing the hand-me-down clothes for my baby.. one big back (almost filled up those blue big plastic bag that we see those mainlanders carry in TV serial).. heng that mum got maid so will get the maid to wash and dry it before I print it back. mostly is 0-3mths and 3-6mths clothes from my dear nephew.. Guess I dun need buy anymore (though I bot some mothercare pack).

DIPAER RASH CREAM - my SIL and colleague said the destini (wrong spelling) cream is for severe condition, not so much for day to day use. Can I check if there is other brand that is suitable for day to day use? I am hearing mustela and the other brand starting with Dra-somthing (but can't remeber the full name).. Any advise?

BABY SHAMPOO - Anyone heard of Baby Bub brand? It is organic shampoo. Wan to know any mommies using this?

MOVIE - I have not watched any mmovie with hubby since got upgrade status to preggie
sad.gif
Hubby not very keen and a lot of movies like not suitable and hubby said later I got nightmares.. so it is housework, visiting in-laws.. any suugestion to spice up life a bit? We also have no sex since the upgraded status.. Sighz..

LC,
I got Drapolene diaper cream. My cousin recommended say it's good so I got
happy.gif

little twin stars,
ya i watched 21 also... but on "DVD" quite interesting too but must listen very carefully to catch the way they count.

I went to the taka steak hse yesterday for lunch. yummy. 2 steaks for me this week
happy.gif

Valnsw,
I didnt want to watch "wanted" cos I dont angela jolie.. cos she's sleeping with brad pitt.. hahaha

re: Ang Ku kuey
for those intending to order akk, yesterday I was at the taka food fair and they had this akk stall there call Dcakes, their akk very nice. Can consider ordering from them
happy.gif

Catherine, yes yes yes.. it is Drapolene.. Just now saw at ntuc.. got offer for two tubes.. maybe will get from there..

Catherine,
Oh yea, can mail me the voucher from Choz? I just PMed you my mailing address. Thanks!
happy.gif

Why don't like Angelina Jolie? She sleeping with Brad Pitt meh? I thought the 2 of them are married already. For me, I didn't want to watch some action/assasin movie.

LC,
I got one tube of Drapolene cream and another tube of Desitin cream on the way. They are both nappy rash cream so I got one tube of each.
Wow, you got so many clothes to last your bb for the 1st 6mths, can save the hassle of looking for clothes.

little twin stars,
better don't strain yourself if you're getting lower ab pains.

Re: spice up life
Now tough to have sex la. so uncomfortable. Maybe can go for walks/strolls together in the park? I think it's good exercise too. Or go for some common activity that both of you have done before pregnancy. (but of course not the strenuous exercise)

Need mtb advice! Help... anyone getting any confinement lady from Malaysia?? How do you apply for their work permit? Need urgent advice from ya.. =( MIL suddenly gave the order of applying for work permit for a CL whom I have never even met, don't know how it might turn out to be.... do pm me. thanks!

Hi all,

Sorry to intrude, but need some advice.
Has anyone of u started packing your hospital bag? Do u all intend to use ur own maternity pads or those loop types by the hospital? If bring own, how many to bring?

Also is it preferred to use loop ones if having c-section?

nini,
i think its common to feel tired now. my legs feel so tired that i refuse to go shopping when my hubby say he wants to bring me shopping. i actually rejected shopping. heeheh..... i just want to rest and laze around.

jassie,

you can refer to the web for details. please check with your confinement lady if she is ok for you to apply for her cos most of them will not be very willing. partly i think they don't wish to have a record with immigration saying that they are a confinement lady. thus, in future they might need to apply every time they come to singapore.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/publish/momportal/en/communities/work_pass/other_passes/confinement_nannies.html

LC,
at least u started washing baby's clothes. i have not even done so. i'm always saying maybe next wk, n i have a maid summo. i don;t wanna the clothes until later stage lei

spice up yr life:
watch pp stream with hubby on laptop instead? haha
or have ice cream on bed? or go for walks since we need to walk in our third trimester.
sex life?!!!! wat sex life? i told my hubby to bring his "boys" to the monastery for a year! haha

catherine,
i was so tired that we ate hotdog combo set for dinner while watching the movie. can;t walk liao.
i still do not know how to count cards after watching the show. hehe, guess i am hopeless in maths
happy.gif

but i like the show

valnsw,
my hubby was a little worried when he saw my face while walking n i was telling him, pain pain. but i know he really wants to watch the show so i brace up n made my way there slowly.
when we came back from newton hawker from my coconut drink, i was having waves of cramps liao. he tot my contractions are here. i also freaked out but i somehow went to force yself to pass motion after the cramps and i fell asleep shortly. think i was too exhausted and the cold coconut drink made it tougher for my uterus.

hse cleaning:
as if i'm not tired enough, mil heard hubby wanted to clear the study room, she started to pack my clothes in my cupboard in the study. she even wanted to help me throw or give away my clothes! how will she know which one i want n wat to do with them. so i ended up packing the study!
now i;m taking a break cos my hubby came back to take over. even my maid was exhausted by my mil today. i asked if she needed a break, she asked me...wat about u mdm? i told her mdm cannot already, and she laugh. now i also force my maid to take a break.

when will the packing ever stop?!!!!!!!!!

kovankitty,
i do not know of anyone in this era that uses the loop pad. even my mil was shocked when i told her the hospital provides that type n not the stick ons. think it's yr preference.
the longest pad in the market is softy's 40.5cm night pads, i bot those. think it's yr preference liao

valnsw,
Yes, I did not get to sleep late at weekends since #1 is born.

angela jolie also due in Aug08 and she is expecting a twin. I watch "wanted" liao, boring.

I have already prepared 100% of things liao , now waiting to pop in a few weeks tie. so exciting.
wonder who is the second one.

twin stars

I think it was a low 11, supposed to be 11.5 onwards.. When I was told tt i need to eat more iron rich foods, I thought of u! *heehee*

kovankitty

When I went for the hospital tour, Mt A showed us the pack to be given to us.. They are also giving the loops ones, which I think I prob wun use. Use those which i have but only those which are for heavy flow days

LC

Many mummies swear by Desitin as the rash goes away in 2 days.. But some find it too creamy, so they hv Drapolene is for day-to-day use

val

Can i check with u, ur ordered Desitin fr a spree? Issit a 2oz or 4oz tube?

valnsw
i got the ameda breast pump from motherhood ...hoping they can deliver it tomorrow...i didnt get the fridge to go cuz im still not sure if i will need it...if really need, then will buy from outside...cuz even if outside selling a bit more ex..still justifiable for me to wait to see if there is a need, skali buy now then dun use...even more waste $$

any mummies experiencing more poo poo time? now, i sometimes go poo poo twice a day!..my diet remains the same...but got more urge to poo...!sometimes even if poo once, then a while later...got urge again...even though dun have ...

LC
actually im not sure if massaging or rubbing the breast will cause contraction, but reading from some posts here, it might...but when i apply the nipple cream, i just apply a little , not to the extend of massaging or rubbing for a long time...the medela cream is quite thick but i think maybe that's y it will help moisterise the nipple and bb's skin, i just apply a tiny wee bit on each breast...won't dirty the bra one..

hisstory,
i tot 11 is in the passing rate? i'm at 10.4 right now. i still think i can take a break liao
sad.gif
no wander the nurse look rather concerned when my reading was 9!!! even when my reading hit 10.4 i was happy but the nurse say still need to continue the double dosage of iron.........

celynlee,
yr hubby never accompany u today?
my hubby jus came back but he is sleeping now!!!!!!!!!!!! not helping me pack yet
sad.gif

twin stars

Dunno also.. Anyway the 1st blood test a long time ago showed tt i was either anaemic or possibly Thalessemia minor, which explained the low reading... So even now with the slightly below avg reading, i'm not the most concerned! *oops* Just tt i've got a license to eat more iron-rich foods.. Maybe tmrw I shall go eat steak!

YLN

Not poopoo-ing more.. Though I think it's gd! heheh, detox..
But am waking up every night to pee.. Looks like bb's really telling us we're not going to be able to sleep thru the night for awhile

Kovankitty: I also bought the softy's 40.5cm night pads and Laurier ones. Not going to use hospital ones cos I understand its uncomfortable. Think bring one pack of 8pcs to hospital should be enough?

Today felt a little bit giddy &amp; rested at home! Slept from 1plus till 4 &amp; didn;t have my lunch! Feel so guilty towards bb...
sad.gif

little twin stars,hisstory,storeberry,

Thanks for the advice. Guess I will bring a pack of my own, most probably the Sofy night ones, as I used to use that before. I kinda like the wider area at the back to prevent leakage, which would otherwise always happen to me if I use the rectangular shaped types. Didnt know the Pureen maternity pads are normal rectangular shapes, and I actually bot a pack!

little twin stars,
i think all hospitals use the loop ones. my cousin delivered in kkh and mt A both also still use that.

this week i'm giving my durian a miss :p forgot to buy coconut also. hahaha

I also havent wash the bb clothes. So far only washed 1 packet of diapers. Think next week will spend time going thru the clothes for the maid to wash.

catherine, i found young coconut at ntuc for $1+. i think i will get my weekly or fortnightly supply from there, heeehee. only thing must cut open myself, very leh cheh.

i also haven't wash bb clothes. spent weekend looking for maid and swimming!

krex,
i get mine from cold storage. the coconut husk already cut until showing the flesh part, so lightly use a knife can cut open very easy. not sure about the NTUC one.

how's your maid hunting ??

kovankitty,
I intend to bring my own maternity pads. Bought the Pureen Madame pads.

Little twin stars,
Wa.. u can "ren" for your hubby ah? if me, I think I will just tell him straight that I cannot tahan. :p Like today, before he went over to his parents' place, he said maybe later I want, i can go into his parents' place to "sit sit" awhile. I never answered him la.. Today feeling v crampy alrdy, don't even feel like going anywhere.

hisstory,
Think the Desitin Creamy I got is the 4oz one. Ya, through spree. Heard TMC sells but then I don't go to TMC leh.. I just bought one tube since I alrdy have one tube of Drapolene.

Which reminds me of an incident. My friend said her SIL's son ever swallowed some Drapolene cream from her house. But I guess he was alright, no harm done, cos the ingredients in it is not like harmful or anything.

avocado,
so it's true then, next time don't have luxury of sleeping in late on weekends once the bb is here
sad.gif

YLN,
you getting your Ameda pump delivered tomorrow? I'm scheduling mine to be delivered this coming Sat. Haha, wonder how it will be like using breast pumps..

Baby movements:
Anybody feels your baby has been giving you alot more unusual movements? I've been experiencing alot of hardening on the left side (where the stomach is) but not sure if it's bb's legs stretching or BH? It's so erratic. It comes in waves like very frequently then stop, then maybe another hr or so, comes again. Made me cannot sleep or sit comfortably
sad.gif

Oh yes, forgot to mention to avoid Suntec area as there is NDP rehearsal going on around Esplanade Drive.

It's madness when they have NDP rehearsal, the traffic jam is bad. Normally, will have lots of chartered buses to ferry the NDP participants.

Anyway, think most of us also lazy to go shopping now.

hi mummies,
i've been feeling quite easily hungry lately.. 12pm I had a ham &amp; Cheese sandwhich + milk
3pm Chicken rice
7pm dinner + orange + ice cream
now I am hungry again .. dono why. Am so worried that I will overeat and put on too much weight.

kovankitty

same here, most likely going to use the night use pads.. Dun think I wld use the loop ones, not very used to them.

val

Thanks! How much did the 4oz tube cost? My dad currently helps my sis get the 2oz tube fr Mustafa at $11.. Previously it was under $10. If the price is gd, I prob help my sis get too
happy.gif

catherine

All your meals sound so yummy!! Why are u putting a stop to eating durian for the week?

hisstory,
I kaypoh help val answer...the 4oz desitin creamy can get from spree at just under $10 (price increased recently fr $8+ to around $9). So much more worth it than getting in S'pore.

hisstory,
cos my gynae told me that true that bb will put on weight but it's putting on the wrong way.. say that it's fats and sugar that she put on and it's not going to be healthy for the baby. so she said eat in moderation ok but dont eat that to put on weight for bb. Said that a 3kg baby that has all these fats and sugar is more unhealthy than a 2.5kg healthy baby. And dont get too carried away with the weight. So i think i'm going to take a break this week. . unless later hubby buy back w/o me asking ..hahaha then it's not my fault .hhahaha.. but I don't think he got so much initiative
happy.gif
hahaha

little twin stars,
hubby is with me but i'm lazy to go out. only go out for dinner and fil's place.

valnsw,
i thought ndp rehearsal is only on sat. sun too?

hisstory,
haha, yuuri already answered for me. I think after including the exchange rate and shipping charges, should be under $10.

Yuuri,
You also got your Desitin from spree? ;) Yup think it's more expensive in SG.

Catherine,
for me not so much of prob, cos I don't like durian in the first place. Hmm, I'm also concerned about whether bb put on fats or sugar these few days. Been eating fries and wedges leh... tmrw will know bb's weight alrdy.. ooh.. so happy to see her again.

Yup, men usually not much initiative one. My hubby go buy all the fried up and unhealthy stuff back. And I just ate some potato chips yday while watching tv. The price of it: slight sore and dry throat.

celyn,
I'm not sure whether is on Sat only or both Sat and Sun. But I'd still rather avoid the area on weekends anyway. Don't want to take the risk. NDP is just about 1 mth away, I'm sure they will rehearse more intensively lo..

So how are you? better resting at home? U better guai guai stay at home, don't anywhere go out unless your hubby accompanies you.

Val,
Yah spree prices really so much better! hahaha...another one is 1st teeth...I saw carrefour, isetan all selling $20+ but can get on spree for lesser than $10! But dunno so fast buy toothbrush is it abit kiasu?

Back