(2008/08) Aug 2008

re : maid
yup, very happy to know that she not preggie... when my HB picked her up she looked very happy cos she got to chat with many other maids at the agency... after she came back she only ate dinner & wash dishes... started watching TV with us since 8.30pm...

late greetings ladies

What a flurry of activity going on in our thread! Was away fr keyboard the whole day
sad.gif

dongle

*phew* Thank goodness ur maid's not preggie.. If my HB reads all of these stories abt maids, he wld def be against ever having maids. Already he loathes the idea of getting a maid in the future, and is thinking of all sorts of arrangements to ensure we dun get one

snow

Wow, u only put on 2.5 kg for the whole pregnancy ah? Gynae says it's all okie for tt amt of wt gain?

twin stars

heheh, have u seen what ur HB has gotten fr the HK shop? 3 bags is a fantastic job for ur HB!!

catherine,
u very funny lei. u and yr durian...now plus coconut, hehe

avocado,
for health constrain, no choice. also family scared i can't cope cos i also have a dog so alot of cleaning n maintaining to do. so far with the maid my hse is very clean. she does a job, now can start her on routine next wk.

hisstory, reirei
i got my loots! we went out for ice cream just now as i was rather upset with my mil n need to report some maid issue to hubby so took a breather.

btw, my hubby gained 3kg in this 3 days trip!!!!!!! too much food! heheh

my loots:
little twin stars plush toy with pillow, very sweet looking ( got the last one: another s'porean guy wanted to take from hubby but hubby got it first ,hehe )

2 sets of matching face towels n bath towels ( hello kitty, one pink theme, one red theme )

one white HK jewelry

one HK sports shoes for girl girl........alamak, for 2yrs old!!!!!!!( one size only, he even wanted to get a bigger size!!!! ) sigh

one pink HK thermal container that can store 3 sets of tupperware of food to keep warm. looks very sweet

that;'s all, but 3 bags full, plus lots of durian chips :p

that made my day alot better
happy.gif

i'm so happy my "hero" is home

have a great wkend!
happy.gif

twin stars

Ice cream sure sounds yummy, esp when it was rather warm yesterday *heheh*
wah, ur HB really ate & ate.. Nvm lah, he work hardhard for u & gerger

All the HK items sound so cute! The plush toy also sounds really nice to hug!

dongle,
peow.... thank god your maid not preggie!!! Else very ma fan liao.

Re: maid
My maid has no off day, not holding any cash as I bank in her salary into joined account, not allow to go out alone to buy things, she dun write letter home but does receive from home sometimes, I will let her call back home ocasionally, we bring her out whenever we go out with BB (overseas as well), she eats whatever we eat, she dare not do anything funny when we not around as i ve installed few 3G-video cameras (live type) around the living hall and kitchen.

Rata,
Kindly help to update, my minnie is 2kg at 32wk. Thanks!!!

Crazy: I am in my 29 weeks, bb still head up, hopefully at 32 weeks, will head down.
happy.gif

Little twin stars: Your loots sounds good!! Any pix?? Your DH knows how to shop yah?

Twin Stars,
U made me so envious wif all ur HK loots! *sulk*
the HK white jewelry is ur surprise pressie he got u yah?
Good lah, at least ur "guardian angel" is back to protect u! jiayou girl!
happy.gif

Jio us out for tea/ice cream oso lah, whenever u need a breather k?
happy.gif

Vone,
rem u can't take milk stuff rite? maybe can take sardines or ikan bilis to build up ur calcium level..and thereby increase bb's weight?
can try ikan bilis dat r sold as snacks in jap food section in supermarkets.
happy.gif

re: bb's weight
when i went to see gynae at wk 32, she told me bb's weight was 1.4kg, abit on the small side..
then after she did all the growth scan etc, she then said oh, bb's weight shld be 1.8kg instead.
so conclusion, i dunno how accurate the scanning machine is...
anyway, am trying to force myself to eat more meat at every meal. and oso durians at least once a week. as long as bb is above 2kg i'll fang xin liao..

crazy,
my bb head down at 31 weeks also... hope will stay down
happy.gif

reirei,
ahhh.. durian !!! Later will nag at hubby again. just now i told him if he not going to go buy the durian then i'm going to drive the new car there to buy and dont complain later of the smell.. hahaha .. revenge is sweet !!!

cocomo,
i also thinking of installing the singnet camera, but thinking of where are the places to install lei .. thinking of baby room but cos that room is also my study and where all my clothes are .. so i worry i forget and change there later hubby thot log in and see baby show his frens end up got free show to see ..hahaha..

Hi Krex78!

I'm big by nature. My mom told me I was 4 kg baby and she had to go through episiotomy. That's the down side of having a big baby
sad.gif

All MTBs
Would like to share this article (Mother&Baby, June edition) how to prepare your perineum?
"Massage may reduce the risk of your perineum (the area between your vagina and anus) tearing during delivery," Lyne notes. "It also helps you get used to its stretching, which is similar to how it fells when baby's head is pushing on it during the second stage of labour. Start massaging for 10 minutes at about 34 weeks. You can do it yourself, or get your husband to help you."
How To Prepare Your Perineum:
- Use pure, cold-pressed oil such as olive or sweet almond. Place your thumbs at the base of your vagina, allowing them to slide inside to the first joint.
- Using gentle pressure, move your thumbs from the base of your vagina up the side walls, making a "U" shape.
- Return your thumbs to the base of your vagina, and repeat.
"You need enough pressure to feela stretching, burn-like sensation," Lyne says.

hi all,
me so very bored today coz can't go out. My hubby is out thou...went flat viewing. he went out since 1pm, till now still not back yet le....

<font color="0000ff">twin stars</font>
wah so envy of your loots. Take pics and post here for us to see lah.

<font color="0000ff">dongle</font> / <font color="0000ff">Cindy</font> / <font color="0000ff">avocado</font> / any other mtbs on ventolin,
do u have side effect(s) from taking Ventolin?
dunno is it coincidence or what, but i feel abit nauseated ever since i started taking ventolin.

<font color="0000ff">CrAzY</font>
u mean gynae confirmed ur bb is engaged liao? wow that's quite early. But then according to Babycentre, it can occur as early as 33 or 34 weeks.
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/whenheadengage/

Mine as at last scan, is not engage yet. but my bb's head is down already.

Re: baby head engage
bb head engaged and bb head down is 2 different things.
Baby head is down doesn't mean it's engage. Engage means that bb's head is in your pelvic cavity.

mulberry,
we usually buy from hougang, this place called D24. They sharing a shop unit with Emicakes. Beside this road called Lim Dua Tao. hehehe .. They are abit ex, cos it's the only place so far i've been that can pay by credit card :p I admit that I'm VERY fussy with durian, so I only eat the "mao shan wang". It's also called "butter". It's creamy and usually abit bitter. What type you like ? If you want when I go there I can buy one for u. The price I think is about $18/kg, so 1 packet should be about $40. Of cos they also have cheaper ones likes D24 there. Prob about $20+ per packet.

My policy is NEVER buy durian that is already prepacked like those in supermarkets. cos they usually mix a few different durian into a packet.

ohh. .. i also found this website that does durian delivery ..hahaha .. but i dono can trust or not. But guess sometimes desperate situation calls for desperate solution...

http://onlinedurianstore.blogspot.com/

but ... i think i would still want to go there to "inspect" my durian myself. I rather dont eat than have to eat durian not up to my expectations...

sidenote : I must defend myself that I am generally a very easy going and easy to please person. I am not even fussy with food. I am ONLY fussy with durian. Cos it's so filling and fattening, so better make sure it's something worth putting on weight for
happy.gif
hahaha

Hi all,

Talking abt bb head down, me at 33 weeks but still head up.
sad.gif

Anyone knows any method that can encourage bb to head down? Kinda worried to end up in caesaerean.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@33w</TD><TD>19-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.819kg@32w</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>909g@26w</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@33w</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Interrace</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2kg@33w</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.9kg@32w</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.08kg@32w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>378g@22w</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.9kg@32w4d</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.12kg@32w</TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>943g@26w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Roiv</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.2kg@29w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Tigg3r</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>980g &amp; 900g@26w4d</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.7kg@32w</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>25</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@32w</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Doubleblessing</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>500g@24w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.2kg@29w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Medusa</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>718g@24w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>361g@20w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Faithmum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.5kg@30w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>328g@19w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@31w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Chipchip</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>620g@23w6d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>357g@20w5d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr HY Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>600g@24w3d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Rei</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr CY Chen</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>590g@24w</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@32w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Valnsw</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.29kg@29w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Catherine</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.6kg@31w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Mousse</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.2kg@28w</TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>812g@26w4d</TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>800g@25w</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@19w6d</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.03kg@28w</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>NiNi</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.448kg@29w</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.24kg@30w</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w3d</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Neera</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1, 2</TD><TD>Boy, Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.7kg@30w</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Msapple</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.122kg@28w</TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Cloudz7</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>North &amp; East</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>700g@24w</TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>474g@20w5d</TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>886g@25w</TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Babywise</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>359g@20w3d</TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>700g@24w</TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>390g@20w5d</TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Joybleu</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Sabbath</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.3kg@29w</TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>582g@24w4d</TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>566g@22w</TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w4d</TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.3kg@29w</TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Luvlel</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr M.George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1.25kg@28w</TD><TD>30-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>534g@24w</TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>733g@24w5d</TD><TD>5-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hisstory,
i needed the ice cream man
happy.gif

storeberry, reirei, mul
i realize got typo: i mean white HK jewelry box. hehe
he aready bot me a tiffany necklace and bracelet set last wk liao
happy.gif
i dunno how to syn my photos to this laptop as it is not mine laptop. will get hubby to help me

reireil, mul, catherine,
i went merchant court for lunch today and ate 2 bowls of durian paste! it was "heaven" hehe
me tempted by rata. she went earlier this wk
i also went jack's place to stork up on steak! it's a FIXED sat menu for me at the moment sian
sad.gif

cocomo,
when did u get yr maid? there are alot of rules that have changed liao. now there are so many rules to protect them liao. we can no longer "hold" their salary this way. it is illegal in a way unless the maid sign a personal agreement with . mine i don't care la. i just "hold" $500, in case she breaks contract and say she has no money to go home. my personal agreement with her. the off day once a mth after her 6mths loan is also a rule for fhil maids unless they choose not to have it then u compensate her $20. but i will give her the off once a mth after 6mths la. i know i'm taking a risk but it;s ok. if i'm a maid, i also want a break n it;s only once a mth so i'm fine with it unless she doesn;t want then better for me lor. aiya, 6mths later see how. some pp haven 6mths already change a few times maid, so i can;t plan long term as well. jus take it one day at a time.

which brand cam u use? did u use singtel's service?
oh, u haven reply on which country is yr maid from ?
happy.gif

indos can have no off day, but fhil got special law wo

little twin star,
mine is phil also but no off for 2 years. my cousin say phil maids got very strong embassy backing. Very troublesome if get into trouble with them. so she did advise me not to get phil initially.

little twin star,
Mine is Indo maid and she has choosen not to go for off day. I dun like Phili maid as they are too smart and tend to create more problem. I explain to my maid that I dun want her to hold any money coz look at other maid they spend all their money and defeats the purpose of working here. I told her I dun mind paying additional on her daily needs and she agrees. So far I dun hold on to her money, will remit the money for her back home as long as she request. She herself dun write, so I allow her to call back occasionally. I opened a bank acc and put in $500 for her initially, I told ler if she works well for me, by the end of her contract she gets this additional $500. Her contract due this Sept and she said she wants to continue think we will renew her contract lo
happy.gif

I m not using Singtel one coz that time when I installed Singtel has stop this service. My hubby bought 3G camera (Dlink brand)and installed himself. No monthly subscription needed. So whenever I on my laptop, 1st thing is to on the cameras. It's live so better, can record oso.

Hi Cocomo,
I am also thinking of installing a camera myself ... but not sure which one works well. Can I get more information on what your hubby had installed?

We've got a new maid who is with us for 2 months liao. So far she's ok but since my son is now in full day CC, we don't worry about anything. Soon, for #2, I'll be leaving him with her once I get back to work from maternity. Want to install it just to deter her from doing anything funny (if she ever thinks of) but hubby vv trusting one .. says she's ok, dun need.

My previous maid(also phil) .... seems ok, loves my son, etc ... .but when she was leaving, made me vv fed up with her but I cannot show too much cos we had been so nice to her! Also afraid she might do anything funny to our food, etc. Anyway, after she left, i heard from the other maids that she was vv "naughty" and she takes advantage of us and she even tells the other maids openly. So disgusting rite?

So i learnt, not to trust them too much liao. Treat them well but do check on them and "warn" them. I always tell her those things that I cannot tolerate so that she'd get the message.

dongle,
thank goodness that your maid is not preggie. So at least your mind is put at ease. Wa.. you still allow her to watch TV. THink better don't let her get used to it.

Little twin stars,
wow looks like your hubby had a fruitful trip for you! You must be happy that he's back.

cocomo,
Can PM me on more info about the camera? When you say can install yourself, means quite user-friendly and easy to install? Cos I'm quite a gadget idiot one.. hee
Good that your maid wants to renew her contract, at least save you the hassle of re-training a new one.

mulberry,
how are u feeling now? Better? Let your hubby do the legwork, you just guai guai stay at home. Maybe you can get your hubby to rent you some HK drama DVDs to entertain yourself at home ;)

catherine, cocomo
yes, fhil has very strong backing one ( unless they agree, u cannot do anything to them )and they tend to be smart n alot of pattern. but i always hear alot of complains about inodos until i decided to get fhil. so far, i'm very satisfied with her work. i'm a very fussy and organized person and she is very gd in packing and organizing, not easy to this find es brand new kampong one. she is also a fast learner........... ( i know, fast learner mean too smart already right? ) but as of this moment. never give me prob, i stick to her first lor)

camera,
thanks, will tell my hubby that so we can install ourselves
happy.gif

shint,
at first i also dun dare to "scold" to be fierce to the maid. but then i realize ust be firm when she makes a mistake, if right from the start, don;t dare say, very diff to control next time. most fhil's they are very smart, they know u employ them or yr kids so they will love yr kids so much, yr kids cannot do w/o them n many have no choice but to tolerate the maid for the sake of their kids. n these maids don;t do hsework well, some don;t even do. cos they are employed to keep the kids happy, so they become lazy lor. that's why for us, hubby tell me to stay home to take care of my girl myself. maid only for hsework n be my assistant in sterilizing and cleaning up baby;s mess etc. even my dog, i also never let her bath........yet la
happy.gif

medusa,
everyday give debriefing very hard lei,
what hubby does is every sat, brief her about what we like n dislike about wat she did this wk. she scared of my hubby. also i was in a bad mood on fri, so hubby helped me brief her on sat, if not we will do it together one.

cocomo,
the dlink camera, can access from mobile phone or must be thru the internet ? Which model u hubby bought ? how mcuh was it ?

re:maid
Mine thou phil she is quite slow and blur. hahha. 1st time come to sg and no friends here. yesterday 2nd time she sit down and eat with us. She is not so scared like before now. But i think still scared of hubby. Cos sometimes hubby quite fierce to her esp when cooking cos she needs to "assist" him and she is slow. hahaha. But other than that so far I am ok with her. I told her that day that I will open a bank acc with her and every mth put the money inside. I didn't tell her I wont let her hold cash, but probably during payday I will tell her. Very fast this coming tues she work 1 mth already.

Just now I give her instructions to make grilled ham and cheese sandwhich for me. Turn out ok
happy.gif

twin star,
envy your loots from HK
happy.gif

catherine,
we have bought from the Hougang D24 durian shop cum emicakes shop before... it's just a few streets away from my house... but nowadays, my HB buys from the durian stall across the road, beside a 7-11 &amp; muslim coffee shop... yummy...

mulberry,
for me, the side effect of eating ventolin is that my heart beat much faster... can feel the pulsating effect some more...

valnsw,
ya lor, once she finish all the chores she will stand in the kitchen looking out of the window in a daze, so my HB allow her to sit down &amp; watch a bit of TV with us, rather than ask her to go &amp; sleep at that hour... however, my HB has disclaimed that once our baby arrives, she wont have time to watch aledi lor...

little twin stars,
ur loots sounds good. so nice of ur hb 2 shop 4 u.
happy.gif

reirei,
hey tt's a v good idea. tks 4 letting me noe. will chk out d supermkts. tks a lot.
happy.gif
talking abt durians, tink i overdid it. nw i gt pimples liao.
sad.gif

dongle,
is it by near the fly-over on the opposite side of the road ? I quite like the D24 one cos the guy is quite honest. But my ultimate fav stall close down already. He retired.. hahaha. that guy really honest, he will ask me dont buy if he knows the durian not the type i want.

ya my maid initially will stare in a daze out of the window. But now not anymore. Very scary when they stare out of the window cos you dono what they thinking about.

Hi mummies,

I have some additional Brand New milk bottles for sales...
anyone interested, please PM me. Thanks
happy.gif

1) 4 BN Bfree plus bottles (9 floz - 260ml twin pack). Selling at $34 per pack
2) 1 BN Dr Brown natural flow (240ml). Selling at $10
3) 1 BN Pigeon Glass bottle (240ml). Selling at $17
4) 1 BN Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple wide neck bottle (300ml). Selling at $10
5) 2 BN Bfree plus level 2 wide neck teats. Selling at $6
6) 4 BN Avent level 2 teats. Selling at $10

Aiyo~ super duper tired after shopping at Marina Sq..
Walked so much and came back empty-handed..so sian.. :p

Catherine,
"ni zhen du" ah! :p datz y they say never antagonize a woman! haha.. so u finally had ur durians?
happy.gif

I know somewhere along still road there's a new "Four Seasons alfresco durian cafe" datz along the road side..(haha i made it sound so good..actually it's jus ur normal make-shift durian stalls dat provide u wif tables &amp; chairs for u to enjoy ur durians along the roadside! :p)
U've tried dat before? wonder if it's good..v tempted to try whenever i pass by dat place.

Twin Stars,
where to find the durian paste? was it part of the peranakan buffet at Merchant Court?
did u jus eat the paste alone wifout anyting else like bread or puff to go along?

Mulberry,
So how was ur hb's report of all the flats he viewed so far?
happy.gif

reirei,
no i havent had my durian yet
sad.gif
i know the new "four seasons" you talking about. very near my place. Dono nice or not. I think they have a few outlets, eg taka basement the durian pancake.

shint/valnsw/Cat/little twin Star/dongle,
We installed Dlink cameras (2 years ago) which connected to wireless network at my home using starhub's public IP (using password user ID to control access), which allowed us to access the cameras via internet from any where. We can view the camera via phone or internet. There are lotso models but the one we bought cost $299 each, I have 3 in total. Thinking of increase 2 more b4 deliver my girl. I can view all the cameras in one screen. However, I think you must have some IT knowledge to install and maintain the device. So far the connection of the cameras have been very stable for me. When we overseas, can logon to watch as long as there is internet connection.

Re: Durian
Yummy, I like durian!!! Have been taking durian every week. Will go Gaylang same stall to buy every Friday night, the seller know me well liao so always give me good one. Normally spend ard $50-60 for 2 medium durian
happy.gif

maid:
think hen they stare out of the window in the initial stage is because they are home sick. mine has been kept busy either by us or self inflicted by herself, hehe ( she keeps finding things to do in the hse )

catherine,
wa, r hubby is like a big chef!
happy.gif

dongle,
envy me only when i have the chance to go shop n get the loots myself :* nowadays i can barely walk or shop much, sigh. but looking at all my baby stuffs makes me happy

reirei,
yup, part of the paranakan buffet. u eat the paste on it's own
happy.gif

i took 2 bowls! today like going to have ulcer type of feeling liao. see la, too greedy. to offset, i'm gping to find coconut drink to drink liao
happy.gif

cocomo,
thanks for the info, i will get my hubby to get it done.
view all 5 cameras on 1 screen?!! wah,sounds so pro until yr hse is llike a security unit man! like those las vegas security!!! hahaahha

tummy cramps:
anyone having it?

mul
this wk i had lower tummy cramp often lei. fri, i had a few episodes less than a min apart. then sat had like pin or nerve like pain that started from below my chest downwards. sun also had it. aiyo, will ask dr this wed liao

re: durian
i finally ate my durian !!! yippie. Mom went out with my cousin and she bought back. This time was from a stall in geylang. the mao shan wang.. very good. creamy and bitter .. still got somemore in the fridge
happy.gif
finally ... heehehe

Catherine: Yah the hougang one is quite famous! My DH usually buy durians back from M'sia, I not that particular as long as its durians! Kekek...

storeberry,
ya i think they are quite famous. but the one just now my mom bought back from geylang is very nice and i think it's cheaper than the hougang one. i shall find out exact location.

<font color="0000ff">Catherine</font>
aiyah i saw ur posting too late...saw you already had your durian. But thanks for offering to get for me though. So sweet of you
happy.gif
hee...i very blur abt types of durian names but i don't think i'll like 'mao shan wang' coz i don't like bitter ones. You tried their D24 ones before? is it nice?

<font color="0000ff">twin stars</font>
wow me more envy now, u got Tiffany jewelry!
hee...so u managed to satisfy your craving of having the durian paste. ;)

oh dear, u still got tummy cramps. U must rest more then. nothing is more important than ur health and ur baby lor. Don't do so much demo for your maid liao lah. Be a good girl and rest more ok.

<font color="0000ff">valnsw</font> / <font color="0000ff">ReiRei</font>
me today went to view 4 flats in Sengkang. It's after my hubby shortlisted from his many many flats viewings on Friday and Saturday. But this time I walk very very extremely slow. hee...i think ants move faster than me :p. and also i got sit down to rest in between.
Thus *touchwood* no cramps today. but just feel tired.

ReiRei - we most probably will be getting a SK flat. There's one we like and it's near the mrt/compass point, abt 5mins walk.

<font color="0000ff">dongle</font>
oh yeah my gynae did asked me whether my heartbeat become faster. He did say that is a common side effect. But not for me though.

morning mummies.

i had buffet on sat eat those sinful things that i can't like chocolate cakes, cheese cakes and yakult. yesterday also drink yakult, today first blood sugar test is higher compare to usual but lucky still within range. heheh....

faithmum,
my massage lady will be charging $400 for 10 sessions for post-natal massage. how much she charges also depends on how far you stay away from her. usually, she will charge extra $5 each session for post-natal.

Mulberry,
Im not on ventolin, but on nidedipine instead. Heard from gynae that ventolin will have some side effects. When I first took the medic also felt dizzy and nausea. Eat it after food, it might help. Do take care.

Good Morning MTBs!
Was off work last Fri...went pedicure with my sis...so relaxing and my feet felt so good after that! Now nails nice nicer liao...heehee

Bought sanitary pads over the weekend too...didnt get the maternity ones, only get the Laurier which was 35cm long for night...hahaha, cheap too!

And also thought since this week is my 35wks liao so I put stuff like toiletries and pyjamas into a bag (hospital bag)...and when my #1 saw it, she asked me to put in her clothes too coz she is gg hospital with me...so sweet.
happy.gif

Hi Cocomo,
Could you help to ask your hubby and PM me on how the setup is done? ie What model of model from Dlink(prob I'll check up on the latest model) and also what other equipments required.
I have IT knowledge but I am not sure what components to get. Or if he has a contact I can check with. Had been going around asking but seems not too many people are able to give me a proper answer on what to buy, etc.
I had found one which is vv exp and I din consider it.

Am planning to install prob 2 cameras only, one in living and one in the baby room.
Thanks! ;)

Back