(2008/08) Aug 2008

nini,
not sure if ok to eat ham or not but I have been eating that. Think if you buy from supermarket and steam it, shd be ok bah. In fact, just ate one slice of ham with 2 pieces of bread after lunch and now eating fish slices bee hoon. -_-"

qiqi,
i can imagine how u feel, i feel super bloated and heavy. Hence I don't dare to walk too fast, wait scared something drop out. Think me being paranoid tho..

valnsw: hehe..wow ur appetite is so good!
happy.gif
My appetite these few days quite poor..dunno why n i usually hungry easily one/eat alot but these two days, just not much appetite...
sad.gif

valnsw
ha ha....we are eating the opposite.
i had fish slices bee hoon during lunch, and now one slice of ham with 2 pieces of breads for tea break. =P

NiNi
may i know what is the concern about eating ham har?
because i ate it at least twice per wk leh.

nini,
i'm having eating appetite swings too. had terrible appetite last wk. tdy like super hungry. did my big biz twice today liao. sorry for the gross description hor..

but now my fish soup beehoon like can eat only half-bowl, tummy is super bloated..
sad.gif

snow74,
haha so coincidental ;P
I think i worse, norm appetite eat ham with bread like more than 3-4 times a week? cos that's what i usually take as supper before sleeping. i better watch my eating else i think will become fat mama..

Hi Rata,

Noticed someone has updated under my name, when I just wanted to do an update..I understand that there is another mummy by the nick of Faithmum.

Hence, I changed my nick to Sabbath without the (Faith,Hope,Love)in brackets.

Could you help to update the gender of baby to Baby Boy. The below info was extracted from the table, everything is in order except the gender and weight.

70 Faith 34 North East Dr HK Ho Mt A 1 Girl 323g@20w 25-Aug

Perhaps, you would like to change the nick to Sabbath so that it wont cause confusion. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the update.

Apologies for not being present in the forum as I was worried for my amnio results which was only recently released.
happy.gif

Hi Cindy,

I've just booked my pre-natal class with TMC in May. Heard from my sis that Mdm Wong is good but her class is full! Sobs!

sabbath, u mean i updated wrong infor to ur name? then those infor belong to who? sorry for the error. or did ur baby gender change fr gal to boy?

<font color="0000ff">twin star</font>
but i find it very strange leh, how come Dr.Ho said your placenta moved up on during ur DS, then on this 2nd DS, Dr.Ong said it's still low. I've read in websites that once it's up, it won't go down. Unless Dr.Ho was wrong....?
but anyways, yeah try not to walk too much now. When walk, remember to walk slow slow ya. Perhaps u move to downstairs room?

Btw, are you sticking to Dr.Ho or changing to another gynae?

<font color="0000ff">celynlee</font>
i didn't go to alot of shops to compare but that day I was in Baby Kingdom or Hypermart (keke...i can't remember which one now), I saw them selling the beansprout pillow for abt $25. and i remember it wasn't the chest one i.e. it's not very long. The BP's chest pillow is 19.5" long.

and I have a fren that bought from this website, she paid ard $22 (but she bought it couple years ago. So dunno what's the price now).
http://www.beansprout-pillow.com/rc_uses.html

So i think this BP's price is quite good.
hee...but if you find another place that sells cheaper, do let me know ya. ;)

Hi Rata,

Yup, the baby girl and weight doesnt belong to me.
happy.gif

Oh, pls..no worries abt the error, you were kind enough to help with the consolidation which I'm sure all of us are grateful.

If I'm not wrong hor, it cld belong to Faithmum.

mul,
actually i never hear dr ho say my placenta is up, it's my hubby that said it, then now he say actually dr ho like never say.....hehe. he blur la. or maybe he wants to comfort his paranoid wife! hehe
nevermind la, baby healthy can liao.
now, i dont;t wanna think too much liao. happy and enjoy the pregnancy can liao. now i'm busy thinking of things to buy and what clothes to let my girl wear for first month celebration and how to plan the full month party liao
happy.gif

i'm sticking to Dr ho. i still think he is a very "zai" gynae and feel comfortable with him
happy.gif

Hi Twinstar,

About week 14th, I am bleeding due to the placenta migrate as my placenta slightly low than usual. So, you just need to ask your doctor what is your current location for your placenta.

So long doctor said is ok, then u no need to worry to much. Ask him is climbing staircase will impact, etc.

Take care
happy.gif

timminbuzz, reirei,
assume Wong BB is Mdm Wong yah... Her classes still avail. for the June classes I think. Will be taking sat classes cos weekdays gonna work.

Re: Ham
Think i read somewhere that its better to refrain from eating too much processed meat, like sausages (not too sure ham is considered processed meat) cos u dunno wat they had mixed into it. But my take is as long as its well cooked and everythin eat in moderation, should be fine lah... Cant be everything also cant eat right, like tat we preggy very poor thing leh :)

oic, it's ur hubby who gave the "diagnosis"...keke..
yup yup, as long as baby is healthy, that's enough
happy.gif
hahaha...me already bought the clothes to wear for the 1st month celebration. i crazy right....

mulberry &amp; twin stars,
look like me and Snow arent the only one who hope Aug will come soon...heehee, both of you already thinking/planning so far ahead.
happy.gif

ham &amp; processed fd:

my understanding is that it's not healthy to eat too much ham/ sausages as they contain nitrates. processed fd is generally not healthy for body. i eat ham at most once a week only. last time first trimester had craving for sausage. luckily now can control diet already.

carolynn.
thanks, dr never say anything, just say nothing to worry about at this moment. i always forget to ask ques when i see my baby lei
happy.gif

mul,
no, not crazy, me too..hehehehhe. but i wanna buy more to stand by in case i change theme for my party. everything must be matching lei .haha

M2B
yaya, m even looking at full month cupcakes for inspiration
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">M2B</font>
not really lah, having mixture of feelings. On 1 hand, i can't wait to hold her in my arms but on the other hand, i still wanna enjoy the pregnancy. It's nice feeling of having the bb inside me. Last night i lifted up my blouse and look at my tummy (while lying on my bed), watch my tummy 'move' when she kicks me. hee..so cute leh.

wow your 1st mth party got theme one ar?
Mine will just be a simple and small one. hee...coz i don't like the hassle.
oh i want to attend yours lah, hee....how i wish we give birth different months, then you invite me? hehe...me 'bo pai seh'.

hello all,

rested for a week a also wrestle for a week with my boss too.... seems like it's gonna be hard to keep my current job.

I'm kinda of feeling better and already in dilemma... suppose to report to work tmr. but very hesitant and reluctant.... imagining all those uncalled remarks and rebuke coming from my boss really makes me sick... already feeling very strain to go work tmr but also very worried about mtg company's mthly goals too... should i resign???

sabbath, yup u r rite it belong to faithmum.

faithmum, i realise ur details not in the list wat i got was juz ur bb gender &amp; weight. Do u mind to update me?

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>460g@21w1d</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>354g@20w</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>411g@21w2d</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>400g@22w1d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>339g@20w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>378g@22w</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>319g@20w</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Joni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>322g@20w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>25</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>455g@21w</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>337g@20w1d</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Anna / Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Evergreen</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Watt WF</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>320g@20w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Medusa</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>280g@19w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>328g@19w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Chipchip</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>308g@20w1d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>324g@20w4d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>266g@19w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Valnsw</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>320g@20w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>White_Cloud</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Urmila Babu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>BrieBaby</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Bernadette Y Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Vone</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr ST Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Mousse</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Irabuben</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@19w6d</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>NiNi</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>286g@19w</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Neera</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1, 2</TD><TD>Boy, Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Amabel</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Joybleu</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Sabbath</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mul,

first child ma
happy.gif
i've been researching on different themes and deco ideas as well as invites and little gifts etc. got theme sweeter
happy.gif

even the baby's room will be color coordinated . hehe
it;s diff for us to attend each other's full mth party ( if not, u'll sure be in my list one )...the only hope us 1 yr old party.....by then u'll be in hk liao
sad.gif

rata
tks for updating n being so dedicated....hey, when are we having a gathering? any later, i don;t think i have the energy liao
sad.gif

little twin stars,
wah your party sounds fun..but alot of work for mummy ley. I think girl girl have theme parties very sweet!

Gayle,
Congrats!

Just wondering, all mummies who are buying bb clothings. What size do you stock up on? I very scared to buy newborn/0-3mths size cos' alot of pple tell me bb very fast will outgrow. Also I heard of one mummy whose bb was born quite big and couldn't fit into the newborn clothes....

yuuri
i bought clothes from 0-18months...all different sizes..just in case like u said bb too big..but also cuz some of the bigger size clothes r cuter!
bought a bit of each lor...will buy more over the next 2 months...
happy.gif

YLN,
Wah buy until 18 mths! I find myself choosing the 3-6mths sizing alot cos' 0-3mths not alot of pple see, don't have to wear so cute! lol! Beyond 6mths, I think I stop thinking liao
happy.gif

good morning!

twin stars,
nice to have something to look forward to right?

Mulberry,
I dun think I'm so eager to give birth in my 1st pregnancy but this time rd, I really hope Aug will come real soon...wana feel normal soon and also my gal can't wait to see her meimei leh...

Dun worry too much, everyone can be a GREAT mother...just learn along the way.
happy.gif

Hewchen,
seem like your boss is really getting on your nerve...discuss with your hb and if can, maybe quit and rest at home...look for another job after confinement then. Cheer up!
happy.gif

Valnsw,
Hiaz, I use my bags to block, commuters still bang on my tummy leh...now so scared to take crowded trains man...

yuuri, i bought 10 rompers already...think i overdid it. my budget was below $10 per pc although i got a few that were ard $13-14 as they were of gd material and very cute. they are all of diff sizes. sometimes, they'll indicate 0-6 mths but it can be quite big. my friend says no need to buy too many as kid will be at home most of the time. so wiser to get 2nd hand or go chinatown and get those plain white ones that are cheap. i'll prob go down one day to get a set of 5 or something like that.

krex78,
hehehe.... i bought near 18 sets of clothes liao. mostly from 3-6 or 6-12 months. hubby keep complaining that i buy so big size. but when i show him the difference between 0-3mths and 3-6mths, he keep quiet. hahahha..... my clothes all below $10 a set and in neutral colour so boy or girl also can wear. don't want to spend too much too but cos we don't wash clothes everyday, so i prepare a lot more.

morning ladies!

M2B
ya lor ya lor....hee hee...hope aug come faster.
1st preggy sort of enjoy and excited, so din wan bb to come out so soon. =P

celyn
pei fu pei fu....
most of my bb's 0 -6mths clothes are hand-me-down from friends, because they told me bb outgrow very fast 1 lor.

Hi Ladies,

I'm from the Feb 08 MTBs thread... I have the following for sale...

1) PIS Advanced

I bought my PIS Advanced on 20th Feb 2008, only use for a month plus. It's as good as new. Never use the backpack before, zips are still wrapped. The set also comes with an equipment that can convert it to manual pump, it is not used at all.

I'll be throwing in the following items if you get from me.

- 1 box of Medela disposable bra pads (30pcs)
- 1 box of Medela breastmilk bags (20pcs)
- 1 Nuk latex vented teat (0-6months)
- 1 tube of Medela PureLan 100 (ony used 2-3 times, as good as brand new)
- 1 $10 voucher valid till 20 May 2008 (min purchase of $50)

2) Pigeon Manual Breastpump (brand new)

3) 2 boxes of Pigeon Disposable Breastpad (36+6pcs)

4) Pigeon Silicone Nipple Shield (brand new)

5) Pigeon Nipple Puller (brand new)

6) Pigeon Breast Care Gel (brand new)

7) Pigeon Body and Stretch Mark Cream (brand new)

8) New Mama Bottom Spray (brand new)

9) Klorane powder shampoo (brand new)

Email me at [email protected] if anyone is interested. Thanks.

snow74,
yah, my friend told me that too. they say will pass me some clothes but no action. i also don't want to ask them for it, paiseh. so prepare myself loh. if they give, then good loh.

Celyn,
Wah! buy so many liao. Likewise my relative also keep saying will pass me so I wait. When it finally came, only a couple of white tops, all very big size and stained some more! Wanna faint liao...guess will only use it for rough wear, and when bb is bigger.

<font color="0000ff">Yuuri</font>
i'm a cheapskate mommy
embarrassed.gif
. Other than 3-4 new sets of clothings, all other 0-3mths clothings are bought 2nd hand and thus very cheap....keke.. Like you said, bb grow very very fast, especially in the 1st few months.
But the 2nd hand clothes I bought all very good condition, in fact it looks new and they are very good brands like disney, carters, espirit, etc.
i'm planning to buy a few more new pcs of 3-6mths. after that, like you, i think i wait untill bb comes out 1st....wanna see how big/small is my bb.

rata, yuuri, M2B,

actually hubby say it will be alot of work for me plus i'm a fussy person..he suggested getting a planner to do it but why waste such money. i'll just need to plan in advance lor. and yes, it's something to look forward to so i can keep my mind off the things to worry about pregnany

baby clothes,
for newborns, i didn;t by alot..i bot 3 sets of rompers n 3 sets of sleepwear. will just wash n reuse or. also scared friends might buy for u as full month gifts. then the dolly dresses....i bought from 3mths to 1 yrs old hehehe

Thanks! M2B... very comforting. This am went pass smoothly...
happy.gif
Luckily found some very supporting colleagues... now planning for lunch outing!

Re: infant clothings
I've gotten some from relatives and intends to get more cheap clothings (between $4-$5) readily avail. around AMK very cheap. Long sleeve rompers at $7.5 only and short sleeve rompers at $4.8 it's really value for money when our infant will grow very raipidly...

sigh...my hubby's HK assignment still not confirm yet. Actually he not very keen to take up that assignment. sigh...see how lah.

ooo yes 1yr bday party. i think that will be more cute...hee...i can imagine all our minnies and mickeys running around (or crawling ard?)... hahaha....i more crazy right, bb haven't even born, thinking of 1yr bday celebration
lol.gif

hewchen,
which part of AMK? i've been looking for markets that sell gap etc. my market used to have but not anymore
sad.gif
those r really value for $. it can be 3 for $10. babies grow up very fast so no point buying too ex and too many. my hand me downs r mostly boy's clothes!!!! how to let my girl wear
sad.gif

mul,
oh, so it's not confirmed. nevermind, jus concentrate on yr pregnancy first. maybe yr hubby is worried about u. mine plans to cancel his overseas biz trip to be with me as he don;t want to leave me with his mom in case i can;t get along with her and i end up crying and he's not there for me
sad.gif

yaya, if we al still keep in touch, we can have a mickey n minnie theme party!!!!! all of them will wear those mickey ears
happy.gif
so cute

for me i don intend to buy any bb clothings.. my sis's son is only 3 yrs old and all his clothes is still wearable and good as new..so use lor.. i very cheapskate... ask my mum whether milk bottles can recycle, she scold me...

plus, i intend to take over his cot and his walker...think only need to spend $$ on pump &amp; milk bottles &amp; diapers..

baby clothes
can buy from Song and Song...got some $5 only..very cute rompers and tops ..some is US brand..so quite worth it
happy.gif

Morning gals!!

My bb didnt kick me yesterday until now. Usually he will be quite active at night. Getting worried. Do you think i should see the doctor asap?

Yup Song &amp; Song got some good buys...can be found in quite a number of places.

Another place I found cheap buys is this place called Jin Mao Trading. (Yes I actually dug out the namecard so I can type out the addy)
1. 25 Bendemeer Rd #01-595
2. Blk 102 Yishun Ave 5 #01-107
3. Blk 449 Clementi Ave 3 #01-241
4. Blk 178 TPY Central #01-212

Grabbed a few Gap and OldNavy rompers there. Cheap cheap also! Think it was 2 for $10.

stardiva,

I just bought a few pieces of gap (at $3 &amp; $5) too at the same market. It's near the very famous crab coffee shop. Behind AMK Hub.. Check w my hubby on the exact spot... nowadays, very absent-minded.

Back