(2008/08) Aug 2008

celyn, depending on where i want to pump, i'm considering these 3:
1) avent out & about set (manual)
2) avent isis duo (electric)
3) medela pump in style (electric)

i think 2) and 3) can run on batteries, but dunno if the suction will be weak since i'm not using direct power. it's like using vacuum cleaner w/o the power, haha.

gemini,

my classes are on sat. only first lesson on a weekday and it starts so early!!! all mt a courses are like that.

mul,

i only have one male colleague who comes round my area quite often, and he's my big boss, haha. i guess if he comes over, i'll just smile and say "expressing milk, talk to u later", haha.

Mulberry,
Hehe, I’m not sure which model leh…guess I’m rather laid back when it comes to bfg this time rd coz I was so depressed when I dun have much milk the 1st time rd…

Celyn,
Think bbs will tend to fall asleep halfway through feeding so must try to wake them up…heehee

Jvenus,
I agreed with you on bfg...if have, good, if dun have, just give FM...no stress

snnowy and valnsw thanks for the info!!

Krex78 yah i better start exercising soon. Have not been exercising since preg.....kinda lazy

At this stage i am suffering from weak bladder already
sad.gif
leak urine when i cough and sneeze. Anyone has same problem?

gemini

ds at wk 22 is ok....btw, i went to another gynae to do 2nd DS today..as dr ho never really explain much la.....don;t know what's happ. but i will still stick to dr ho as i think he very "zai" only detailed scan....like not value fpr $...heheh

rata
now i appreciate shorter scans
happy.gif
this scan was longer as baby refuse to let us see her fingers!!! after all the pressing and knocking etc, i actually told the dr i'm going to throw up. hehe. had to lie on the side for awhile before trying again. hubby feels it's money worth spent to ease my paranoia. at least now i'm sure of what i want
happy.gif

update 22wks 1 day ...baby weighs 400 gms

qiqi, i was also quite lazy for awhile but once i got into the momentum, it became easier. in fact, for the last few sundays, i felt like having a short nap before going to swim, heehee.

twin stars, my bb also quite uncooperative. he was covering his heart area (according to hubby), so radiographer cld not get the readings she wanted. she tapped my tummy a bit and asked me to shift sideways also. my scan took abt 1/2 hr.

hi krex,

maybe mt a has changed the schedule. i remember i attended in 2006, it's on thurs nite at 7pm.

hi twin star,

dr ho normally will not say much if he find that the baby is doing fine. maybe he felt that less comments ===> less worries for mummy. but i know lah, esp for #1, mummies will want to hear more about how's bb doing. ;) i cant comment much as my DS is not done by him. but i believe he will comment on those impt points like whether bb heart, lungs etc are developing well...
just curious, why do u need a 2nd opinion? i mean my case is because i got pre-existing illness,that why i need to have my DS done by another gynae, but if ur bb is growing well & your pregnancy is progressing well, why u need to do so?

gemini, my gynae also doesn't talk much. his scans are so chop chop, i think he just looks out for heatbeat, then explain where's the head and the legs. his machine also not very sharp, and i have to turn to look at the image. so overall, not very satisfying whenever i do the scan. have become used to this ritual anyway. not too concerned about what's happening inside as long as the report comes out postive and everything is ok.

gemini,
Like YLN, I will be doing my detailed scan in week 23 =( not sure why I was given a later slot.

medusa,
Wa.. like that you tell me, 2-bedded ward will be a matter of luck. I sure don't want my neighbour to have lots of people coming in ah..

Snow74,
let me know if you are going to get other stuff from Aussino.

Anybody starting to feel like your tummy is getting heavier? I start to feel as if I don't dare to walk too fast as it's getting heavier and sometimes the sides abit achy or "sng sng".

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>460g@21w1d</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>354g@20w</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>411g@21w2d</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>400g@22w1d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>339g@20w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>378g@22w</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>319g@20w</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Joni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>322g@20w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>25</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>455g@21w</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>337g@20w1d</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Anna / Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Evergreen</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Watt WF</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>320g@20w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Medusa</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>280g@19w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>328g@19w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Chipchip</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>308g@20w1d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Valnsw</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>320g@20w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>White_Cloud</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Urmila Babu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>BrieBaby</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Bernadette Y Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Vone</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr ST Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Mousse</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Irabuben</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@19w6d</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>NiNi</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>286g@19w</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Neera</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1, 2</TD><TD>Boy, Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Amabel</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Joybleu</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>323g@20w</TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Mummies to be,

Mind if I join in?
Name: Cindy
Zone: East
Doc: Dr Adrain Tan
Hospital: TMC
Baby #1
Weight: 324g at 20w4d
EDD: 14 Aug 08

Thanks gals,
I am feeling better now after sleeping for so many hours. I was on 3days MC.

cocomo (cocomo),
My girl is a big eater and she already take rice instead of porridge so I think that is the reason why she gain weight so fast when she stop porridge.

QiQi0505 (qiqi0505),
i also suffer from weak bladder and will leak urine when i cough and sneeze. But my first pregnancy, I won’t leh!

avocado/mulberry/faith,
I realised our babies have about the same weight at 20 weeks! ;) hehe

Ratatouille,
Thanks for updating!
happy.gif

welcome mrslow/cindy, u, chipchip, and myself same clinic!

avocado, great to hear u feeling better.

krex78, i rem my colleague bought the uno and it's battery operated and comes wif manual option as well. cos sometimes she gets fed up wif the slow pace of electric pump and switches to the manual pump.

avocado,
What you normally give her with rice huh? Plain rice + dishes + soup or you mix the vege and meat together with the rice? You still give baby food or she share our adults food liao? My boy lost weight again these few days coz sick
sad.gif

Rata,
Please help to update, my baby is 266g at 19wk. Doc said small to average size only. Hope she can catch up soon!

<font color="0000ff">valnsw</font>
initially i was abit worried whether my bb is underweight/small size coz saw the rest all heavier than mine. Feel abit guilty, wondering is it my fault coz I haven't been eating much. I mean I still eat 3meals a day but it's normal portion as b4 preggie.
then saw yours,avocado and faith's bb is abt same weight, then I feel much better
happy.gif

Avocado, goo to hear that you're better.

Went for my DS today. Aiyoh, my girl so un-operative or rather I should say she was very comefortable lying on her stomach. End up I had to walk around the hospital and spent about 2 hours in the hospital. And I was the 1st one to get scanned somemore. Told hubby, daughter follow him coz he likes to sleep on his stomach. Seems everything is normal but I think KK scan not as detail as the other hospital coz never see things like fingernails, shape of nose etc. Only that vital organs are there and normal. They also don't measure weight coz she say baby too small now. Will only do it in 3rd trimester. Oh well, as the DS cost less than S$80, I guess that's the difference lor.

Err...must buy those shawls huh? But look quite nice though. Got OS or not huh?

Ok..now must seriously look at pumps, baby bed, strollers and car seats.

mulberry,
no worries. As long as bb is healthy, is good already. After all, what's more important is that bb gains weight after birth.
I kind of expected my baby to be a bit on the small side, if she takes after me.
Heh.. i feel guilty. Just ate a KFC Zinger burger, cannot resist temptation.

Cindy,
Welcome!

Good Morning,

ChipChip/Faeriekim,
Same Clinic... I usually go to my regular check up on sat cos working on weekdays. Maybe there is a chance to meet at the clinic. My next appt on 26/4...

Celynlee,
Heard from my mum that beansprout pillow allow the baby to sleep better cos of the weight. Baby will not be awaken by sudden loud noises etc. My newphew all have them...Must buy the beansprout, take out the head only and dry them in the sun...

good morning ladies!
hate my company server, now i have difficulties browsing net. =P

valnsw
yup, thinking to buy some beding set in aussino.
but if tis mth quota is up, i dun mind wait till next mth lor.
thx.

celyn
beansprout pillow is to put on top of bb when they sleep to avoid bb to get a shock due to loud noise or other external factors.
my gal used it when she is small, so far so gd lah.

Good Morning!

Valnsw,
My tummy not getting heavier and I’m still not getting seats from commuters although I wore a tee that makes my tummy more obvious today…sob sob

And yday, people used bags to bump into my tummy too…my poor bb…

Mrslow,
Welcome and congrats on your Minnie!

Qiqi &amp; Avocado,
I oso have the leak urine when I cough or sneeze…paiseh man…

Celyn,
My mom handmade a few for my #1 gal and she volunteer to do again for #2…trying to persuade her not too coz straining for her eyes…can buy from outside lor…

i noticed those 28yrs old one having mostly girls n 29yrs old one having mostly boys!! kekeke!

Maybe the prediction chart is true??? :p

My DS is next wed.. hope everythings good. WHat do they check for anyway? Is it something like the oscar test? keke..sorry for being a bumpkin..hahahaha! Hee!

ladies,

beansprout pillows only ned for the belly right? must the head pillow and bolster be beansprout as well? if so there is a BP for that right now
happy.gif
i was thinking of getting latax head pillow and bolster lei.....so now which to get huh?

mul,
end up, i'm still having low lying placenta
sad.gif
maybe i walked too much liao.... my baby's size is bigger by 1 wk but her weight is ighter than all the rest for her wk as well.....so she's bigger frame and light lei......i only eat 2 meals a day....worst!!!!

morning ladies,
today end up abit of sore throat.. shd not have eaten the KFC zinger.

snow74,
I'm looking at bedding set too, asked my friend, it's $69.90 bef discount.

m2b,
must cover your tummy to protect it. else people all anyhow bang one.. can't stand them. But even when I cover, people still want to squeeze past me.

Timminbuzz,
Our EDD are quite close too, maybe we will be delivering around the same dates.

Little Twin stars,
I have low lying placenta too from my DS. Doc din say that its serious so I should think it should be ok right? Does walking a lot results in low lying placenta?

<font color="0000ff">celynlee</font> / <font color="0000ff">twin star</font>
me thinking of buying the beansprout chest bolster from the BP.

actually for newborn, it's recommended not to put any pillows in their cot/crib becoz scared it may accidentally suffocate the bb.
So i'm only planning to use the chest bolster during daytime naps when there's someone ard watching the bb.

<font color="0000ff">twin star</font>
oh dear...how come placenta can come down again? i tot once moved up, it will stay up? oh dear i'm getting abit worried abt mine now
uhoh.gif
But i think mine still up....coz last night my bb kick me near the ribcage...ouch..quite hard kicks too.

eh i think next time your gal will be tall &amp; slim
happy.gif

celyn
the size of the bean sprout pillow depend on where u wanna place it.
on tummy or leg area, the bigger size.
if on hand, smaller 1 will do.
but not advice to place it on hand, incase bb push it onto their face instead lor. =P

twin stars
bean sprout pillow is not for sleeping on, its gonna be painful sleeping on it lor. =)

valnsw
i'm still yet to decide which set to buy leh...hee hee....
so if its over the quota already, do let me know ya?
thx.

hi,
anybody knows where to get ready available milk storage bags?

Shay,
Think you mentioned Lasinoh milk storage bags before, is that available anywhere else besides through the BP?

TIA!

cindy,mul,
i also don't know about low lying placenta..i as my hse has stairs and i did walk up and down the stairs quite alot recently etc...my neighbour told me not to do that as it will worsen the situation. she also had low lying placenta and she's a teacher. her class is on the 2nd flr, she had to climb the stairs everyday til she bleed. the principle had to shift her classes to the ground flr for her then her placenta moved up. but like no choice for me not to climb the stairs lei
sad.gif

nevermind, iet's jus hope by wk 28 placenta will move up by then.....if not c sect liao lor
sad.gif

however dr is very sure the placenta will move up lei so i guess no need to worry ba

snow,mul
oh....the one the bp is selling includes head pillows and bolster. i don;t dare to buy as i don;t know if it will fit whatever bedsheet sets i'm getting.
u can put pillows at the cot etc but not unattended..that includes stuff toys. also must make sure bumpers are fasten securely

mulberry,
i'm thinking of getting from the bp too but just wondering if outside is cheaper?

hopefully, the bp don't close so soon. then can check it out outside first.

valnsw, my tummy also feels heavier and bigger too! Now squat down also a bit difficult. Cannot imagine by 3rd trim how man...

My DS on 11 Apr, see you all talk about low placenta i also nervous liao...

Timminbuzz,
I had not confirmed with ACJ but will be choosing TMC to deliver. Urself? Most prob also gg for childbirth education course in TMC in June.

Re: Childbirth Education Course: Anyone attended the course before or is currently attending in TMC? any idea which instructor is good?

Cindy
yeah. i'm choosing TMC and Adrain Tan from ACJ. I'm also going for the course in TMC in june! signed up already. everyone recommended Wong Boh Boi and said she's really good. so i signed up with her on thursdays.

Hi mummies &amp; MTBs

I am a mum from Jan 08 thread. I have a Medela DUAL breastpump Mini Electric Plus for sale. I only used it for 1 time as i decided to be a full time mum and will let my bb latch on directly.

I still have unfilled warranty card, which you can fill it by yourself and send it back to Medela in S'pore. I bought this pump in Dec 07, and gave brith in Jan 08. In excellent consition.

Picture of the breastpump: http://www.medela.com/ISBD/breastfeeding/products/plus.php

Price: S$200 (brand-new is selling at S$305.90 at major department store and Mothercare). I can come with free gift too (Medela Purelan 100 &amp; Infrared Thermometer 4 in 1)

Pls PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Back