(2008/06) June 2008

JP,
Yes, my 1st child, BB gal. I stay in Sembawang.

Angel,

"Ma you", is the sesame oil used for cooking when we are on confinement.
If your bb dislike being touch at her stomach, maybe that is the part that cause her to cry for everything. You shd bring your BB to see a PD, just in case there is something wrong with her stomach. So that problem can be found earlier, then can cure faster.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM</TD><TD>No. of Kids</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huggy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Sgoon North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samsoon</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_z</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Nov08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Jan09)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babycupid</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jenny</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

iamsnow, your gal got so much hair
happy.gif
My gal looks so botak.

Fennie, I still can't get BB to latch on directly correctly. She bites my nipple and her suction is too strong for me. She caused me to have sore nipple and serious engorgement for the 1st 2 weeks, almost give up on bf because of it.

SAHM
====
1. Huggy
2. Cynthia
3. JP (2 kids)
4. samsoon (going interview soon)

FTWM
====
1. angel_z (only start work in nov)
2. paulnelaine (only start work in jan 09)
3. babycupid (start work on 2 sep)
4. morraine (start work in sep 08

iamsnow, I think I will give it a miss for the gathering this time. Because just reach full month on jul 27, don't think hubby will let me take bb out so soon
happy.gif

hi angel,

i've send u an email abt a baby massage session organised by TMC n J&amp;J this coming sunday, is a bit rush for u to sign up but u might want to try calling them n see whether they still have space for u to bring ur girl down with Yequn. But u have to go purchase more than $10 johnson &amp; johnson product n get e receipt n show to them during registration....... Give it a try if u are free tis sunday.......

samsoon, huggy: sesame oil ah? ohh... wouldn't it be very oily? then after apply aledi how to clean off? does it stink?

JP: ok.. thanks for the contact.. will check out this yu guo..

Ok.. shall bring my baby to go see PD..

Thanks for all the console and suggestions.. ^_^ Glad i came here.. Was feeling sad this morning.. sigh..

elaine: this sunday is my fren's baby shower leh.. but thanks so much.. heeehee.. yequn is going mad with our baby too..

angel,
no nd to be sad.. we r here man.. we experience tat too.. haiz.. hope everything gona be ok after 3rd mth! cos my mum said the most difficult period is 1st - 3rd mth.. lucky ones after full mth ok le.. but most nd at least 3 mths lor..

samsoon,
ar.. issit.. i nvr try to squeeze water on his hair wor.. mayb i can try.. haha.. but wait he cry den i die la.. i always bathe him ard 2-3pm.. depends..

angel
It smell nice.. jus use cotton bud drip into oil then wipe on the bellybutton area only. The portion so small, jus wipe with towel will do

SAHM
====
1. Huggy
2. Cynthia
3. JP (2 kids)
5. star (going to quit once my ML ends. YEAH!!)

FTWM
====

Hi ladies, seems like I am late to check this forum you all started exicited about the gatherings I was thinking of, so fast. Let me attention this post to some dear ladies first then I get down to the work of gatherings in CWP and Buffet Gathering thingy.

Cynthia, got gathering I sure ask you one, coz rem you told me you also looking forward to 'check it out' with us, hee, dun worry lar.

Crystal, my mgr not easy lar, he is waiting for me to go back office to stand by for him while he planning to go Taiwan. He won't allow me to go UK one even though others over there want me to so I leave to god. Hee, anyway, I just want to go for the cool autumn weather and get away from work niah.

samsoon, I see how lar, even down there 'sinz' feeling if hb wants also give lar, painful for 1st or 2nd time only, most important, our relationship still going strong. Yesterday told him, I kept doing all things for him, he didnt even offer go my mum's house pick me up, wat if I die one day who is going to wake him up every morning, get him dinner and look after his needs? He told me easy lar, so many women out there to do all his biddings, haiz, big talk.

Mor, your Ashton very handsome leh, a bit like angmoh. Iamsnow, I like your gals face and eyes, so sweet.

nss, thanks. Jaret also handsome boy with boyish look, he very guai leh, not like Vivienne, aiyo, go out always look around, get impatient if does not the surrounding. She slept througout the late afternoon till this morning except for feeds, then hor, woke up very early, I couldnt express out my morning milk so have to latch her on. Hv to bath and eat breakfast in between her quiet time. Then just now brought her go PD for her phglemy throat and 6in1 jab. Finally sucessfully used my sarong but she sling in when sleeping and want to come out look around when she awake, haiz, this gal more difficult than her bro.

baby cupid: my mum told me tat too.. that my baby will be better after 3 mths.. this fri is her 12 week.. i'm relai hoping n praying that she will be better from next week onwards.. but i'm not having high hopes..

samsoon: ok.. thanks for the tip.. dun know my mum will let me apply ma you on her not.. haahahaha..

angelz, where did you disappear to? I was telling my mum I couldnt find you, she said maybe I too kaypo liao so you disappear because of me. Glad to see you active here again. Heard about your mum helping you with Sheryl, I am sure she will grow out of this difficult phrase very soon.

JP, me FTWM going back work on 1st Sep. TIA for the update.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM</TD><TD>No. of Kids</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huggy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Sgoon North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samsoon</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>star</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_z</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Nov08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Jan09)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babycupid</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jenny</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>morraine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

veniz: i disappear to be in my baby's nightmare loh.. i think i got depression le.. now n then will cry.. my mum n my husband are so worried about me n baby..

hahaha.. no la.. actually i missed chatting with you.. you not kaypo la.. my baby disturb me until i can't chat here.. sigh.. then today i was feeling very depressed then i decided what the heck.. jus come online n chat to make my self feel better loh..

yes.. my mum is working but she still comes over to help with sheryl.. i feel bad for making my mum runs here n there.. but i reali can't handle her myself so my mum comes here..

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>SAHM/FTWM</TD><TD>No. of Kids</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Huggy</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Sgoon North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samsoon</TD><TD> SAHM</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>star</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_z</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Nov08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Jan09)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babycupid</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jenny</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>morraine</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Sep08)</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>juliet08</TD><TD> FTWM (frm Aug08)</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

About Gatherings:

Aprilmum, hows the update of gathering at compasspoint on Friday? I think I 60% can join coz my son going on school trip to zoo, so I dun have to go mil to give him surprise, can go after the gathering lunch.

OK now, get down to business. I am planning for two gatherings. 1 is Buffet gathering and the other one is a small one which I just talked to nss about, gathering at Causewaypoint. On CWP one, Iamsnow, thanks for arranging for me liao, make my job easier now, hee.

Buffet Gathering - Hi-Tea at Carousel@Royal Plaza on Scotts
Link: http://www.royalplaza.com.sg/carousel.php
http://wineanddine.asiaone.com/Wine%252CDine+%2526+Unwind/Reviews/Story/A1Story20070526-11976.html
Date: Either one of the days from 4th - 6th Aug
Time: 3.00 - 5.30pm
Price: Below $30.00 after all tax and discount (paiseh, yet to check. Just called them but no one answered phone).

Please let me know who is interested in this gathering and poll for the day preferred while I try to ask for the seating area and price before I update you all tomorrow.

1. Veniz (any of the dates stated)

Iamsnow, can change the CWP gathering to a day earlier on Tues the 29th july instead? Coz I was planning to have this gathering on the day I going to mum's house at CCK. Also, If we meet on Tues and going eat at Gelare, their plain waffles are 1/2 price on Tuesday leh. So please check if possible to arrange on Tues can?

Angelz, I now you biz with baby, thats what I told my mum. She told me your mum running in between work to assist you. I am sure she loves to help you but still have to work, she will understand one. So glad you have such a good mummy working so near you. My mum is also not bad lar, but only a tad too naggy liao, always nag about any sort of things, haiz, sometimes so fan to talk to her but nowadays I dun retort back to her coz grown up liao and she also very helpful although all nags.

JP, can update my location as Redhill and for Cynthia and Morraine, they are staying at Jurong West. Thanks.

Huggy,
I also got sore nipples &amp; engorgement during the 1st week,its very painful, then i also got blocked duct after that.I used the Gerber soothing gel for sore nipples &amp; it is really good,apply in between feeds, healed within few days. even until now, bb is already 1 month +, still have problem latching on too, will not get it right the 1st time, he's always kicking his legs so much, moving his head n hands, obstructing my way, at home is ok, can take time to latch him on, but if its outside, better to find a place with nursing room, if not, I will be kan cheong also, worried that he will cry &amp; attract attention, you are not alone. I BF my #1 successfully, and I thought I have no problem at all if I were to BF my #2, but I was wrong,I can BF #1 while in bed, but #2 I simply cannot, he move so much, turning here &amp; there,in the end, still have to sit up &amp; BF him.I still carry on to BF bcos I know BM is the best milk for him, Jia You ok!

JP,
I am FTWM with 2 Kids, staying in woodlands &amp; maybe going back to work mid sept 08, unless hb is agreeable for me to work from home as I would like to BF bb for at least 6 months

Veniz,
I was also thinking abt the Gelare waffles day on tuesday, 1/2 price, when iamsnow came up with the date.But that is dessert isnt it?if timing is 1130am, we need a place for lunch right?

Fennie, I have been to Gelare there before when I had this super crave for the waffles in early morn. They do serve main course food like pasta and sandwiches now, so I think can try eating there as lunch also? We can also easily occupy the whole outlet, hee. Not sure, check it out with Iamsnow. Iamsnow, wat do you think?

SAHM
====
1. Huggy
2. Cynthia
3. JP (2 kids)
5. star (going to quit once my ML ends. YEAH!!)

FTWM
====
5. crystal~07 (already at wk) - 1 kid, staying at khatib

Samsoon, they staying at vista terrace, those semi terrace houses. Your lor sarhad I not sure, coz I only go find my ah mah and also to the PP village 2nd level eat the fresh sashimis when there. :p

Ladies , i am so new to forum - wat does SAHM &amp; FTWM meant...dont laugh at me..
i would love to meet up with you girls too...is it ok to join?

Xris&amp;Maia,

FTWM = Full Time Working Mom

SAHM = Stay At Home Mom

I also didnt know till late last year about the short forms.

Which gathering you want to join? Join all will be good, get to meet more of us.

Fennie,

My BB gal also like that, kicking and moving her hands and head, very impatient, and open mouth not big enough, once touch my nipple suck like not being fed for 10 days. Will cry after a few times of trying to latch on correctly. I told my hubby that we've got an alligator BB.

Now very afraid to try to latch her on again. Only bottle feed her my ebm.

iamsnow,
ur princess so cute hor.....

Veniz,
when is the gathering at Causeway point? Maybe I can join also if it is next wk =D>.hee..I hv to give the hi-tea a miss cos i have started work by then wor..

angel_z,
Cheeup ger! Jiayou! At 1st my ger also cry when bathing, will scream on top of her voice until her face red lor, now as she gets older, its slightly better liao...cos i throw in those rubber ducks dat has sound one lor, then will talk to her, tell her "mummy is here, just bong bong u to make u clean and comfortable, u be a good ger k, bery fast done liao"..

As for crying during drinking milk and throwing temper, it could be maybe she dun feel well and wants to be carried? My ger soemtimes also like that de, PD told me could be she has colic and feels better when being carried lor...Dun be upset ya, u are learning, ur ger is also learning lor, jiayou k..

JP,
pls update mine too, tks..
FTWM , 1 bb ger, staying in Sengkang, starting work on 4th Aug.

All ladies going for e gathering lunch at Compass Point this fri (Babycupid,Aprilmum,Jesslyn,Lengleng?),
I am helping Aprilmum to post lor.. please cfm ur attendance hor..

Tks tks...

hi feifei
sorry maybe cant cos my fil hospitalised. i dont know if there's anybody taking care of my bb. i sms aprilmum again if i can.

Update.

Buffet Gathering - Hi-Tea at Carousel@Royal Plaza on Scotts
Link: http://www.royalplaza.com.sg/carousel.php
http://wineanddine.asiaone.com/Wine%252CDine+%2526+Unwind/Reviews/Story/A1Story20070526-11976.html
Date: Either one of the days from 4th - 6th Aug
Time: 3.00 - 5.30pm
Price: Below $30.00 after all tax and discount (paiseh, yet to check. Just called them but no one answered phone).

Please let me know who is interested in this gathering and poll for the day preferred while I try to ask for the seating area and price before I update you all tomorrow.

1. Veniz (any of the dates stated)
2. Priscilla (Date preferred?)
3. Jenny (Date preferred?)
4. Xris&amp;Maia (Date preferred?)

Pris, Jenny &amp; Xris&amp;Maia, if possible give me your preferred date so that I can do a poll and also check with the restaurant which day is the most quiet one so we can grab more food, kekeke.

Back