(2008/06) June 2008

wowowow JUNE THREAD IS OUT>. hehe

CONGRATULATIONS AvoRos!!! I am from ttcing2008 babies thread & Mar08 Thread.. hehe hope my frds in ttcing2008 will join u soon!!!

Ys first bb???? hehe
hope u have a smooth pregnancy!!! tk cr

I am new in this forum ... am ttching for piglet baby, but unable to catch the babydust from the MTB.

I hope to join the MTB in this thread.

Thanks, eniale.
hopefully can collect some babydust from MTB at ttcing2008 babies.

wow, the thread on ttcing2008 babies is so loOOong : )

<font color="0000ff">Avoros</font>
So fast you know you will be due in June? My gal was due in June 2 years ago but I only find out when I miss my Oct menses.

Pepper.. hehehe not so lng la.. everyone trying to get micky or minnie babies there.. we have some of them graduated ler!!!@ hehe hope u also can graduate soon!!

****babydust to you*****

eniale
wah liew.. u spreading dust until june thread huh! hahahahahaha
U everyday at ur home town (TTC thread) forget about march thread liao huh!

Adeline.. hehehe my home thread is my frequent thread mah.. mar one.. they go very fast leh cnt catch up liao.. hehehe so on n off lor... u also ka jiao til JUNE thread har.. hehehehe =PPP.. hw r u gettin on?

Eniale
Aiya as usual keep falling sick. This time is worse food poisoning. Funny lor.. everytime new things pop out and my 2nd trimester is worse then my 1st!! hahah

Eniale, hopefully i have collected enough babydust from you : )
and hopefully I can also graduate soon!!
and posted my good news here.

but each time, disappointed with a BFN.
becos i have very irregular cycle.

quick quick grab babydust from Adeline...
happy.gif

Hi everyone, i not sure if i belong to this thread, since i not yet confirm pregnancy. Been TTC for 1yrs plus liao and on my 2nd clomid cycle. missed my this mth mens for 2 days. used the hCG test strips and the over counter test tubes, are positive leh. but tot to c doc for a 100% confirmation... can anyone tell me if i too gan chiong?? Thx!

Poky,

its positive.. HCG test strips are normally 98% accurate. If they are not accurate, normally its either they are expired or they required more HCG contents in order to be tested positive.

since both are positive, u shld be pregnant. the other 2% lies with the blood test. Some pple has very little HCG contents in their urine, so they require a blood test to confirm their pregnancy. Blood test is 100% accuracy.

i remember i have a long cycle previously. I thought I would have pregnant, but tested 3 times -ve on HCG test strips as well. So I went to a GP .. he insisted that I shouldn't waste money on testing in his clinic because normally its quite accurate for Home pregnancy kits.. So I went to a gynae.. this time she assured me that Home pregnancy kits are 98% accurate. and true enough i am not conceived.

adeline,
wah.. u better dun anyhow eat leh... mai tam chia.. hehe better take care.. food posioning quite serious... hehe me also dwn wif flu for 3 days liao.. hopefully will recover tml.. hehe =PP

pepper.. dun b disappointed... jus try & relax yrself while ttcing, most imptly is enjoy the process of ttcing and dun treat it as a rountine.. =)) Did U keep track of yr BBT (temperature) and use any OPK strips as a guide??

POKY>> congrats to u, mayb uc an get a clearblue test kit & try or can jus go dwn see gp... heeh all the best n have a smooth pregnancy!!!

BB_K, Heinz Beanz, *eniale*

Thx for congrats. =)
cos my hubby colleague says to go 6wks after the missed date.. but i juz 2days after. 6wks seem like a great great distance away leh.
but i also scare to go, cos scare later find any implications and resulting in -ve... tried so long, finally +ve, scare of disappointment.
anyone hv recommendation for east area? preferably those with the scan ones,,, then i think i can finally assure myself with the visual confirmation... =p

eniale,
ya ... have been trying for piglet baby with no success. and now hopefully can catch mickeys / minnies babies
happy.gif

hmm... u are right, i do treat it as a routine at times ... oops :p

I used to keep track of my BBT, but after a while, stop it liao. Plot chart and show to gynae, and she said i dont seem to be ovulating.

and oso didnt use any OPK strips as a guide becos my cycle is very very irregular.

<font color="0000ff">poky</font>
Congrats! I think you have strike the jackpot. But you should belong to the May thread. 6 weeks after the missed date sounds very long time away. Although, some only see the gynae on the 12th weeks.

Or you can see the gynae 3 weeks after the missed date. By then you should be able to see bb's heartbeat and get some medication from doctor.

hi Heinz

i am so happy i came to know of this forum, have been reading the ttc-thread and find it very encouraging.

have mentioned to eniale, the ttc-thread is so loOOong. very fast moving, cannot catch up leh. later me lost in the thread.

Pocky,

Ya 6 wks seem a bit too lng way apart.. as wht bbrooster mentioned, u can consider seeing a gyane after 3 wks.. I get to see my bb sac & bb heartbeat at wk 6.. tat is 3 wks after i missed my AF =)).. and u can start taking folic acid n multi-vits then =))

Doing BBT charts, testing OPK is quite tiring & stressful.. and it is very "ttc concious"... I do feel its not gd to stress our mentally when we r tcing.. Do naturally will b better but of cos some prefer to take note of chart to keep track.. but its best not to stress out during this priod of ttcing.. =)) do join us at ttcin thread.. jus pop in and follow the flow.. some r nonsence posting la, can jus ignore.. hehehe.. =PP

pepper, Ya as wht heinz say.. join us at ttcing thread.. alot of "siao ding dong" in there.. Got PROF and DR as well.. all becm pro already.. Heinz is one of our PROF there.. u can pop any qns & ask her.. she sur ebe glad to help n ans if she knows any info.. =))

Eniale
I today diarrhea 5 times already lahhhh.. until my leg also soft.. yday also more then 5times.. lost count.. vomit until i very thirsty and last night vomit some blood out cause i didnt eat anything.
Today very no appetite also hahaha..

GRATZ to those that just tested (+)

HEinz
*Innocent*
You see eniale came in 1st. i polite so came in to say HIIII..

Pepper
I am not expert or pro so cannot advice anything on TTC. Cause mine all unplanned preggy but OF CAUSE! u can go ahead and grab my baby dust!

hi heinz n elaine
wah wah.. both of u here at June thread le ah.. hahaha!!!! must gain some babydust from here is it?? I think this cycle, i cannot be member of June thread le..
sad.gif
But hope i still have a chance la
happy.gif

Hi MTB of June thread
congrats!!

hi sorry to interrupt, anyone here a first time mummy? (or knwo anyone who is) i have things to get rid of..if you are interested please email me at [email protected]

1. Quinny wrap baby carrier-brand new (sky blue) bought at $159 this May. Willing to get rid off at good offer price

2. First few years Baby Co- Sleeper bought at $89.90 this May. Willing to get rid of at a good offer price.

3. Caesarean abdominal/back support

4. Baby signing time AUDIO Cd

5. Calm Baby 3-in-1 Integrated Learning set

6.Avent 260ml Bts

7. Infant Neck support pillow

others please see list.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif
list
MOMMIES_AND_BABIES_ITEMS_FOR_SALE-977440.doc (37.9 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Adeline.. faint!!!! hw cm lidat? what trigger the food posioning??? aiyoyo then yr gal how? got ppl tk cr bo?... now on medications? alamak.. try to eat abit leh.. wait bb hungry... tk gd cr.. pary hard u get well soon...
**posion posion go away***

Eniale
Mc for 3 days already. Arghh.. cannot eat anything leh.. i also duno what trigger the food poisoning. My aunty looking after my girl lor. I am too tired to do anything. Leg also soft already ahahha

Hi,
Can i join in ? i am trying to TCC too. Menses was supposed to come from 16 Sept to this week, but not yet come. Tested neg on preg test kit on Wed, 19 Aug...sigh

Adeline... alamak... but got see gynae bo?? at least get some medications of wht to settle dwn the diarrhea and vomitting... very xin ku de.. u take good care ok.. =)) rest well!!!

Miliie, mayb u give yrself anothr few more days n test again? yr AF not so regular?? hope u hit this time round!!! ***babaydust to u***

*kok* adeline and eniale again..u both dont gek gek hor.. hahaha.. k lar, u both must take care, dont tiam tiam jia leh..jia also must jia good food hor, not junk food hor..

pepper,

no worries, feel free to join us if u want to.
happy.gif

Hi Eniale,
My AF quite regular. It normally comes 2 to 4 days after the 1st day of the previous AF. Till now AF no come yet. Haha i hope to hit the jackpot this time.

Do you have any kids yet ?

Hi all,
Thx for the assurance and congratualations. Juz for update. went to c gynae today. Did a scan and saw the yolksac... though not formed yet, but at least it ease my mind of the confirmation of pregnancy. but cos past issue and continuos pain. gynae recommend me to stay home to rest and stablilise b4 goin back to work. so b restin at home for the nxt wk, and mayb the wk after also. =p

For those TTC, stay positive. I hv also TTC for few yrs b4 suceeding. So dun give up hope. =)

Heinz... heheheh.... yaya I better shut my mouth on Junk food n get more good foods hehehhe =P

Millie,
I have a 2yr old plus daug and currently expecting my #2... in my 12 wks now.. hopefully this round will b a bOY.. ehhehe =P then i can close shop ler...

I think U 100% hit ler la... hehe U cn try testing it with clearblue tester... hope to hear good news from u!!!! hehehehe

poky, yeah yeah .... great news!! Ya better give yrself much rest esp during 1st trimester!!! =))) take good care!!!

Hi Gals,
I'm new here. Tested positve with HPT but not yet confirmed by doctor or gynae.

1) When should I start to see gynae? or should I see GP first?
2) Will there be blood test, scan during 1st appointment with gynae? What to expect or ask during 1st appointment?
3) When to start vitamins and what vitamins is necessary for preggie women in 1st trimester?

Thanks much for all your advices.

Mickey mouse!!!! congrats to u!!!!
u can go n see gynae anytime u feel comfortable.. but u ned to get folic acids & multi vits asap.. =)) some mummies see gynae as fast as hey tested positive, some wait till like abt they are on their week 6 then go n visit gynae as by then they can see the bb sac ler... some even wait till 3 mthshto see bb sac.. then u b like wasting $$ on e 1st visit hehe =)) Hope u have a smooth pregnancy!!!! =)) spreaqd babydust around too!!! hehe

xpink.. hehe yalor fast hor!!!! think our littlemini will join here with them soon ler!!! hehehhe u jai you jia you!!! yr gal waiting for a playmate!!! cheers!!!

Hi Micky,
Can i know how long your AF was delayed b4 u r tested positive ? Cos my last AF was 16 Aug and till now AF did not report yet. This is the 1st time my AF was delayed so long, but tested neg twice on Clearblue.
Which brand of test kit did u use ?

Hi Millie,
The first day of my last AF is on 27Jul. My cycle is about 1.5months/43days like that. I tested all -ve before my AF due on 10/11 Sep but tested +ve on 20th Sep (about 9days after AF due). So I suspect my ovulation was delayed hence tested -ve before that.

I'm using home pregnancy test strip (cant remember the brand).

Mille, since your AF is overdue, you should test again. What's the result of your last test on clearblue.

Hi Millie,
The first day of my last AF is on 27Jul. My cycle is about 1.5months/43days like that. I tested all -ve before my AF due on 10/11 Sep but tested +ve on 20th Sep (about 9days after AF due). So I suspect my ovulation was delayed hence tested -ve before that.

I'm using home pregnancy test strip (cant remember the brand).

Since your AF is overdue, you should test again. What's the result of your previous test on clearblue.

Hi Micky,
I juz tested neg yesterday.
Your AF does not report regularly every mth is it ? Mine is regular every mth and normally comes 2-4 days after the 1st day of the previous AF, i.e. if Aug 1st day P is 16 Aug, Sept 1st day AF will be 16-20 Sept.

Can i ask if you BD from 10 Sept to 19 Sept ?

Back