(2008/04) April 2008

angel, sure. You want the click and mix also? Once the supplier has confirmed on the order, then i will request for transfer.
It will be $87.10.

<table border=1><tr><td>Moulinex Blenders</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Click n Mix</TD><TD></TD><TD>RPP: $99.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>BP Price: $87.10 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Savings: $11.90 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Sherin </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Gymboree Books Spree </TD></TR><TR><TD>April 08 Mummies </TD></TR><TR><TD>Price: $33.54 per set </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BATCH 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1. Sherin </TD></TR><TR><TD>2. Chewy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3. goodbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>4. koori </TD></TR><TR><TD>5. puffish </TD></TR><TR><TD>6. simp </TD></TR><TR><TD>7. burpy_babe </TD></TR><TR><TD>8. Jo </TD></TR><TR><TD>9. Qcx_amy </TD></TR><TR><TD>10.Jaspire </TD></TR><TR><TD>11.bebe11 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BATCH 2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1. Calamari </TD></TR><TR><TD>2. Babybliss </TD></TR><TR><TD>3. raynsky </TD></TR><TR><TD>4. cyl_16 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5. Joellez </TD></TR><TR><TD>6. Prawnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>7. Cass </TD></TR><TR><TD>8. Strawberries </TD></TR><TR><TD>9. Okiedockie </TD></TR><TR><TD>10. mashimaro08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11. scubababe </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Gymboree Books Spree</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April 08 Mummies</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Price: $33.54 per set</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BATCH 1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Payment Received as at 30/06/08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Sherin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Chewy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>goodbb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Koori</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>puffish</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>simp</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>burpy_babe</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Qcx_amy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Jaspire</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>bebe11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BATCH 2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Babybliss</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>raynsky</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cyl_16</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Joellez</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Prawnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Cass</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Strawberries</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Okiedockie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>mashimaro08</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>scubababe</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
I have also received a transfer today and another transfer frm KELLY. please advise who made these two transfers.
Thank you.

Hi Sherin
RE: Gymboree books payment
Payment made, details as follows:

01 Jul 2008
To Account OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LTD
852729001 sherin smh
Amount S$33.54
Transaction Reference 1779448537

Thank you

<font color="0077aa">Re: Gymboree books payment
Payment made with details as followed:-

29 June 2008
To Account OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LTD 852729001
Amt: S$33.54
Transaction Ref: 1776068738

Pls kindly check whether u had recieved thanx :D</font>

Re:Baby's Age/Feeding Amt/Interval

Veronica's Boy : 11 weeks
Daytime feed : 120ml (every 3 hours) Feeding EBM
Nightime : last feed at 8pm, and wake up at 6am.

Sherin,
I also want to get the blender. Thanks
happy.gif
Also i have made payment for the gymboree books liao but coz it was an interbank transfer so maybe thats y its not reflected yet...

Re : Bb feeding

scubababe bb @ 13 weeks
Daytime feeding: 80 - 100 ml, 3 - 4hrs interval
Nightime feeding: 10pm 150ml, 4am - latch on

Took Byron for his 5 in 1, rotovirus and peumo jab yday. He had slight fever in the evening but subsided after taking the fever medicine given by the PD. So heartpain see the PD jab him twice..... but Byron was quite brave only cried abit ha

Sherin: Thanks for the link! will go check it out. I tried to do IB for the books, the website dun have the function rite? The OCBC ATM cannot do funds transfer too! How to tt to you?

Koori: Ya so coincidence to see you (and your hubby too?) at marina! ya ya i bot so many things at JL coz last day of 20% ha....

Lasinoh milk bags: I have 2 packs of milk bags (50 packs) for sale. bot from Xiang's spree but decided not to use them coz the milk i stored in bags are all sour. PM if keen. Thanks.

Thanks Sherin for the hardwork
happy.gif
i like the flashcards. I wonder nowadays mummies veri busy, got so many things to teach our bb. Sometimes i just want to hold bb and play nia and not really teaching. Think i lazy kekeke

Blessed,
The playmat looks interesting. Can ger ger design anot?

amy, scubababe noted your orders.

Re book payments will reflect payments when i see the amt in my statement. Yes. interbank will take 3 working days. Dont worry coz i've already placed orders. But do inform me if u have not seen me reflect payments if u had paid like 5 days ago. Coz it usually will only take 3 days.

Scubababe, eh. U want to collect or books? U can also pay upon collection lo.

Re: Moulinex blenders
The dealer has very few of the click and mix left. I have already requested her to reserve 5 for me, angel, calamari, scubababe and amy.
I will confirm on the price to see how much discount can we get and there's also the GST factor. No matter wat, it will still be cheaper than frm retailers. Please let me know ur mode of collection and whether you would like to collect with the books? Think the books should arrive by next week. The moulinex products should arrive by early next week also.

Sherin: Thanks! You work in Sentosa, right, maybe i collect from you at Harbourfront? If its convenient for you. If from your place at CCK I can only collect during weekends coz i stay Pasir Ris.
happy.gif

Luann_mummy: Noted. Will inform you when the creams arrives.

Puffish: Thanks !! received the soft copies le.
Do keep me in the loop for the GUG class too !! I'm fine with weekday classes or Sat classes.

Sherin: I have transferred $33.54 via IB. Takes 3 days i guess.

Ref no: 1779660103

Re : Bb feeding

prawnie bb @ 13 weeks
Daytime feeding: latch on, 3 - 4hrs interval
Nightime feeding: 10pm 130ml, 2am 130ml, sometimes he can sleep till 8 am then cry for his next feed.

Wow a lot of bb drinks at every 3 or 4 hr, mine still like 2 hrs on avg. Once a while 3hr and if i am fortunate, 4 hr rarely kekeke

Re: vaccines
I took Xavier for his 5 in 1 jab and Rotavirus.
Dun dare to take 6 in 1 for fear it might be too heavy for him. His temperature is higher than normal. But we refrain from feeding him medicines. Just keep monitoring his temp one hourly. The next day, he is back to normal again.

Sherin: Thanks! You work in Sentosa, right, maybe i collect from you at Harbourfront? If its convenient for you. If from your place at CCK I can only collect during weekends coz i stay Pasir Ris.
happy.gif

sherin, i have just transferred the money to your ocbc account. the reference number is 20080701207352. sorry for the delay. pls confirm receipt. thanks.

scubababe= how do you know that your milk is sour and is it because of the bag or storage problem? Share with me yeah? As I just started to store my milk in bags intead of bottles like before.

Amy Quek: I also pump at work. Fortunately we have special nursing room and nursing fridge. I pump at 10, then at 3, and lastly at 5 before I return home.

I use 'fridge to go' to transport my milk home.

For other mommies:
Where do you get your jabs (I live in CCK) ? How's polyclinic like? I usually go to Baby n Kids in Rail Mall and love it there, but I think for jabs alone I prefer cheaper place if possible without consultation fee. Any advice?

RE: Pumping at work

I pump after lunch at 1pm in the toilet (eeks). store EBM in office fridge. and carry home in an insulated bag with frozen gel pack.

once is enough because i live near my office, so i pump just before i leave for work and immediately upon reaching home after work.

maddy's mum, which part of CCK do you stay? i stay in CCK too! I enquired at railmall before. But didnt quite like there. What are the charges like? My girl now goes to kidslink next to lot1.

Maddy's Mum
i went to kidslink at Jurong West for Hep B at 1st month but didn't like the PD. yesterday (2 months old) i went to Dorothy's Baby and Child at Bkt Timah Plaza for a checkup/consult. I like the PD and will be bringing baby to her at 3rd month. Did not check pricing but her consult + an eye drop cost $40.

Hi Maddy, I tasted the milk. Actually i fed my son twice with the frozen milk and I noticed he seemed to fuss abt more than usual. So i decided to taste it. There was a very distinct sour taste. Over the days i took a few packets out to taste, all the same taste. So decided to stop freezing them using the bags. Those i froze with the bottles are fine.

Jab - Fever
After feeding bb just now, i immediately took her temp, it is 38.1 degree, fed her 3/4 of medication just now. I wonder is it becoz she just drank bf from me and my milk is warm, that's why temp goes up. Mummies who latch and just taken jab, can share?

strawberries - me too... am still using the smallest teat from avent. i also dunno when to change teat. din change coz she doesn't seem to be facing any problem drinking milk. hehe

Amy - I just went back to work today. I will try to pump at 8.30am when I reach office, 11.30am, 2.30pm, 5.30pm then knock off at ard 6pm. I will use the conference room in my office to pump. One of my colleagues used to pump at her workstation. She uses the nursing bib to cover her when she pumps.

burpy_babe bb @ 10 weeks
Daytime feeding: 120ml, 2.5 - 3hrly
Nightime feeding: 8pm - 120ml, 10pm latch on for 30mins to 45mins, sleep till at least 8am the next morning for next feed.

scubababe,
Could it be that as you pour the milk into the bags something came into contact with your milk? coz only the bag is sterilise and if your fingers came into contact with the milk it might cause bacteria to grow thus the milk turned sour... Can i also check, the milk that has turned sour, besides the taste is there a smell? I still could not bring myself to taste my milk...LOL...

Burpy babe,
Me also thinking of using a nursing cover n pump at my workstation lei but i scared the guys in my office will paisei... hmm, u manage to pump every 3 hrs in the office?

scubababe, after reading your post regarding the sour milk i thawed a bag of frozen ebm in the lansinoh milkbag and tested it. it's fine, not sour, if not i die cos i have like 50 over bags of them.

i forgot which mummy advised not thawing frozen ebm in the fridge, but use hot water instead. i tried and it really reduces the 'fishy' smell of the frozen ebm. i tried once using hot water, and just now using tap water (but gotta change the tap water a few times cos it turned cold very quickly), both times not as fishy as the times i thaw overnight in the fridge!

amy, did you get a freezer to store your ebm? i'm seriously running out of space, i think at most i can store 100 bags of ebm, and now i already have 50 over bags. adding 1 to 2 bags a day to the freezer too, so in another month will be out of storage space already
sad.gif

scubababe - now that u mention. My mom was here n she also mentioned 'very difficult' to feed my ger as she fuss when she tried feeding her. I'm also storing my milk in bags n like amy i can't bring myself to taste my own milk...u discard all milk stored in bags?? find storing in bottles take up alot of space leh

Sherin, I can self-collect the blender from your home at CCK as my grandma stays at CCK Crescent and we visit her every Sun
happy.gif

Mummies, btw, Braun EAR-scan thermometer costs how much? Thinking of getting 1 before my baby's 5-in-1 vaccination this Sat. Is it good?

Amy - initally i din taste my milk till i heard scubababe milk turned sour then i tasted, it taste metallic for frozen milk...fresh milk are nicer.

Back