(2007/11) November MTBs

Thanks yoko for your comment.

Sigh, both my baby and daughter are sick now. I am so guilty that they get the flu from me
sad.gif

Hi ladies,
I'm a little stressed out on breastfeeding.

For the past 2 days, I have been trying to latch entirely during the day to stimulate more milk supply and at night I will let my CL to bottle feed my boy with my expressed BM. Seems like my boy has "fell in love" with my breasts that he make a lot of noise when he doesn't get to suckle my breasts at night and refused to sleep. I dunno if I have done the right thing not to let him latch on at night cos' I have to go back to work on the 3rd month and can't afford to do night feeds.

Cassie, can you share your feeding routine with me, cos I also want to train my boy to adapt to FM and my BM once I'm back to work..it's such a good thing that your bb can sleep through from 11pm to 6am..how did you do that? Btw how many weeks is your bb now and how much milk is she drinking?

And wrt baby pooing, my boy poos like every 2 to 3 hrs interval, sometimes even an hr apart...the elders said that it's becos of our BM, but I'm quite concern leh..I see him poo so much, his backside like very painful. Sigh...so many worries.

Cactusnah, Eagan is so so cute! And happy belated birthday to you! Your pics remind me i still hvnt taken many different angles of my princess.. hmm gotta be more creative in photography too!

Glad that most mummies have breezed thru the delivery part, so now the topic is mainly on feeding.

A&J, I have been taking tonics (except Gingseng) like pao shen and danggui though not very regularly, and also dom (used in cooking, so the alcohol content shld hv been evaporated under such high temperature) - so far baby is eating well (2-3 hours interval), and poo several times a day (cos its EBM - so more liquid like which shld be the case as 85% of EBM are water)

Yoko,
my baby can hi-5 yours too.. makes all kind of noises when sleeping. I have juz introduced pacifier yesterday, so the noises are not so apparent. Calms her down so she can sleep, rather then throw tantrum/expecting to be carried/rocked to sleep.

Salute to mummies on TBF direct latching - cos besides milk feeding, babies tend to treat it like a pacifier, so u will find yourself stuck with yr babies face most of the time! I hv since switched to EBM - so busy pumping away, hope I can persevere for at least half a yr, even tho it means bringing a big bag to work everyday!

Sabrina,
thanks for the info on the polyclinic jabs - cos was thinking it is more convenient for us to go to the one in Sengkang.. walking distance leh. But being a more KS mommy, prob will go for 6-in-1..

Now its counting down to full month and wish confinement over.. I love shopping, too bad not into on-line, as I love to feel and try it out.. hee.

A&J: I also quite reluctant to take any alcohol coz i'm BF. But those added in for cooking is fine coz the alcohol content will be dispersed during cooking. I usually drink chicken of essence, perhaps straight aft each feed/pump.

Poissons: My boy looks more like a malay to me. He is quite tanned.

Lazykat: I prefer these photos taken at diff angle coz my boy doesnt have much hair in front, but plentiful and long (with side burns) at the back. Trying to "cover up" for him coz there might be potential girlfriends out there for him. Ha ha..
kao_biggrin.gif

Cake & Coffee session (all are welcome)
Last confinement date in brackets
1)Cindy (3 Dec)
2)Dokie (6 Dec)
3)S@L (7 Dec)
4)Tinkabel (15 Dec - cant wait liao...hahaha - jus joking)
5)Gillian (09 Dec)
6) Plim (12 Dec)
7)Yoko (2 Dec)
8)Superhappymum(CF over!)
9)tweetypie (cF over)+ baby lewis

have we got a venue? Are we all bring babies or is it more a mommies thing?

Congrats to all the mommies who have 'popped'!

I am soo busy since my CL left and I still haven't found a maid yet!!

Also having second thoughts about TBF, I'm feeding every hour, even with EBM!!! My son is always hungry!!

tweety,
U are feeding every hour? When I latch my boy on, it seems to only last him 1.5 to 2 hrs max. With expressed breastmilk, can last him abt 2.15 to 3 hrs. My boy always roll his head n stick out the tongue. Seems to be telling us he is hungry. But he is already drinking 70ml each time. Me just worried of overfeeding. My mum thinks I shd just feed when he is hungry.

Tinkabel,
You're not alone..when I latch on my boy, can the most last him 1 to 1.5hrs, with expressed BM, he can last for 2 to 3 hrs. He is always opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out and my MIL and even the CL think that he is hungry and we shld feed him...but I'm afraid of overfeeding him and he might get reflux. Aiyo...how ah?

poissons, tinkabel,

looks like we have the same prob... When latched on, my gal last 1 - 1.5 hrs. When give EBM, she can last 3 hours on the dot... but only when she had abt 100-120ml of EBM each time leh!!!! No wonder she could latch on my breasts for a long time. Can u imagine the amount that i have to "produce"?!! More than 1L a day. Stress....
sad.gif

Sabrina, safer to keep me in the fridge. Don leave it at room temp for too long.
Even if the milk is not spolit, some of the nutrients could have been lost. By the way I feed my elder son EBM too. He takes it chilled. I am not sure whether is baby ok. I am going to ask lactation consultant this friday when I go for baby hep b injection at TMC.

Rast, ok check later. thanks so much. U remitted more is it? I don rem to much leh.

A&J, why not try the huji brand; chong chao du zhong bu yao jin from NTUC. I have been drinking it under recommendation from lactation consultant. Safe to drink for bf mum.

Superhappymum, I forgot to remind u to wear mask since u are having flu.Sorry
As a good practice,all of us should have mask as a standby at home.

By the way, I have 2 spare milk trays for sale at $33.90. Pls PM me if u are interested. thanks alot. For details pls go to www.slimlines.biz

Yoko what cakes did u order from decadence? I ordered 4 from her too as a gift to special guests only. :p

tinkabel, poissons and sabrina:: SAME lahs. hahaha whenever latch on, the latch can take about 30 to 45mins and still last only 1.45 to 2 hours. Very rarely is 2.5 to 2.45hours. And yes he also seems to very hungry all the time, want to 'cheong' whenever we put finger there and keeps sticking out his tongue. usually i try to wait wait wait till he REALLY is hungry. maybe sometimes he just wants to play. wait till he REALLY hungry like make the first cry or we cannot seem to pacify him... really tiring horz.

hey dokie, S@L:
My bb feels a bit warm early this morning. I took his temp by putting the thermometer under his armpit. It was around 37.1 deg. Does he have a slight fever? I ask my PIL. Both say no leh... My MIL says if he has fever, he will keep crying. But my bb still feeds well and only cries when poopoo or for feeds. But I still a bit worried. Aiya, so guilty now, never take care of bb properly.

Tinkabel, bb temp. is slightly higher than adults so 37.1 is not fever. try to take temp every few intervals to see if there is any increase.

Dokie, u going bk to Dr Ong again ah? hee i 'stop' going to him liao. will go Polyclinic for the jabs and going bk to my PD at Pasir Ris if bb is nt well in future. Dr Ong too expensive liao...

Cindy, i heeded ur advice in nt pumpin....cannot le....cant tahan....i still wnt to build up my supply cos i afraid bb growth spurt i cannot cathc up then siao lioa have to keep latching non-stop again. Actually feels kinda'shiok' to see so much milk when i pump. but i agree with u tt will 'make' too much foremilk for bb so i jus pump a bit to relieve before and after feeds.

Olivetree, u should get the Ameda/Avent DUO pump if u want to have faster/more yield. Avent manual pump is good for occasional pump e.g. to relieve engorgment to pump alittle out. but for establishing supply, i still think a double elec pump is more efficient.

I think why i 'dun have enough milk' for my 1st bb was becos i didnt get an elec pump, only depended on Avent manual end up too tired and too slow to express milk out.

thanks for ur advice S@L! i will called up mums in mind for ameda trial and see its effect. For my #1, i tried nuk electric which hurts like mad. i then used avent manual which was working fine for me, but this time, it doesnt seem to empty the breasts well and i had prob getting the let down
sad.gif

s@l:: hehehe sure lah!! You let me know how it goes okay! ^^ tomorrow onwards i will try to replace some feeds with EBM and still continue latching on. Seeh how much i can pump tomorrow. now that bb is already 4weeks old, the feeding times should change to 3 to 4 hours. I hope.. muahahhahaa. Ya the foremilk part is true, i also try to handexpress some before feeding if i feel it's REALLY full.

tinkabel, no fever. Fever only above 38 for PD for GP it is 37.5
we don feed medicine immediately at 37.5 because it is good for immune system to react when there is slight fever.

S@L, I don have a choice. I want all the record to be at dr ong. He is my company panel of doc.
I don have to pay medical bills other than jabs for new born

S@L , I am not sure about not pumping. I never do it for my 1st baby. I pump regularly even with direct feeding . Let me check with Mrs Wong on Friday when I bring baby for jab.

How was your celebration yesterday..wow my mum kitchen very ex. I catered for 35 guests and I have invited people of between 40 to 45. Not enough . All wiped out !

dokie, S@L:
thanks. i also read from the website for bb < 3 mths, 38 deg is the fever indication. I am using the normal thermometer, not the ear on. But think shd be ok right? Since I took the temp a few times and 37.15deg was the highest one. Will keep monitoring the bb.

tinkabel, ok no worries. my son is around 37.2 or 37.3

poissons very good. I catered for $15 per person. But u use Darren the sales person, he is good. Do feedback that the carboh FAR TOO LITTLE.
Carboh such as seafood pineapple rice and mee sian. It is only half a tray. Definitely not for 35 guests.

Tweety Suggest cedele bakery depot at wheelock place.
can someone confirms on date and time?
I need to bring baby because he doesnt know bottle feed yet.

Poissons, my hubby happened to see your baby 's photo and he commented, looks familar. I was wondering what he meant. Actually he doesnt know what is it that is familar ;until I realised that my baby had the same tee as yours...ha ha ha

hello, i've just gave birth to baby Jaxten on 22 Nov @ TMC by Dr Adrian Woodworth. He was born at 3.3kg/52cm and now weighs about 3.7kg.

Anyone here can share with me the 6-in-1 package price by your PD? I found out one at Rivervale Mall charging $440 for the whole pkg including consultation. I'm looking for one if the pkg price is cheaper.

Thanks.

hi susan

my friend recommend this PD to me @ dawnson place area. The 6 in 1 pkg is $280 (but dont know include consultation or not. Hope it helps

dokie, poisson,
A good caterer is hard to find. I chose absolute caterer. I had 45-50 guests and i order for 40. The spread was very generous and we had loads of leftover...I forgot to prepare takeaway boxes for my guest in case they want to 'ta boa'. End up wasted a lot of food. The food was so so, maybe thats why we had soo much left!

wow the 6-1 jab is expensive!!

hi

i am from the dec mummy thread, had been following this thread too, i remebered u all once discuss about growth spurts. What are they actually?

thanks

RE: cake session
how about a cake 'pot luck'???
we can have a meet up at a child friendly venue. mummies can bring babies with piece of mind. Cakes can be brought islandwide...hehe , we can have a sit down and chat and have cakes from various sources!!! sounds good?

I don't mind offering my place as the venue, my home faces the bbq pit where we can have our meet up and mommies can change/feed/pacify babies in my home if they need to. Also very convient for toilet breaks and drink refills.
BTW i live in the east coast area. Not sure if thats too far for most of you. if you have a better venue pls let us know!

RE: baby full month celebration

my CL told me & HB abt the pantang part. baby full month celebration must be earlier, cant b later. so most likely gotta hold it next sun.

i had a rough guest list even b4 i went on ML. i'm inviting abt 100+ guests just for the buffet alone! cakes for relatives abt 30 while vouchers for colleagues abt 60. The estimated cost is 1.3K. *pengz*

olivetree, ur baby has same birthday as mine. when are u holding the full month celebration?

<font color="0000ff">Updated on 2-Dec</font>
<font size="-1">Mummies, pls let me know if there's any updates tat should b made</font>

kao_cheers.gif
Congrats to our Graduate Mummies!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wt / Len</TD><TD>Delivery Mode </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>alicia (powergal)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Craydon</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD>E C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>trevor's mummy (trevors_mummy)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keagan </TD><TD>2.53kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ah Da (j_noelle)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Prof SK Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD>Noelle & Joelle</TD><TD>Noelle - 2.33kg/44cm, Joelle - 2.59Kg/45cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>k@ye (kayemoss)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan Yew Foon</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>3.12kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>ueno (ueno)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>2.575kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Patty (bridetob06)
new.gif
</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Eufrasia (eufrasiajq)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Anthony B Lim</TD><TD>2.885kg / 48cm</TD><TD>Induced w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Lynda (flowerygal)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javen</TD><TD>2.69kg</TD><TD>Induced w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>SuperHappyMum (superhappymum)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Yong Wei</TD><TD>3.86kg / 51cm </TD><TD>C-section w/ SB </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>tweety (tweetypie)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Lewis</TD><TD>2.92kg</TD><TD>E C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>jo (jodex)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Zhi Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>jane (janelsy)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Edison</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>grace (starmiffmel)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>3.050kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mandy (mandy99)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>2.955kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Beloved Daugther (jesus_beloveddaughter)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>3.058kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ vacuum </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>yami (yamiyogurt)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan (rainbowsfromgod)
new.gif
</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Joy Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD>E C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Belinda (dalinbel)
new.gif
</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Rachel (missyladee)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>sabrina (eliza_hairi)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>3.230kg</TD><TD>Induced w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Adeline chew (ansonng)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr CK Toh</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amber Ng</TD><TD>3.125kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Gemini19 (gemini19)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>4.17kg</TD><TD>E C-section w/ SB </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>yoko noriko (yokonori)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.21kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Cindy (elita)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>2.995kg / 50cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mrs.T (tangobaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Weng Buen</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>rast (rastcuties)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>2.66kg / 46cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>winwin (vine712)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Carrie</TD><TD>2.61kg / 47cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>apple (apple_d)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>Induced w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>dokie_dokie (dokie_dokie)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.41kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>shian (shian)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Rebecca</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>cheerbb (cheerbb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A.L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Reyner</TD><TD>2.99kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Lite Breeze (breeze)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>3.34kg / 52cm</TD><TD>E C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Vivian (shix2_82)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>2.505kg / 46cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Cassie (cassieflower)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>dokie (dokiesim)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.03kg / 50cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Wenyl (wenyl)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Bennett</TD><TD>3.31kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>lazykat (lazykat)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Zee Yann</TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>S@L (blueangel30)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Mischa</TD><TD>3.305kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Juan (queenaire)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>2.5kg / 46cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Koh Gillian (smileysmiley)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Loon Haw</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javier </TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Piggypiggy (piggypiggy)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.865kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>liverpool11 (liverpool11)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Gerrain</TD><TD>3.330kg / 49cm </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Suzanne (estee)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>2.47kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>plim (plim2829)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Bevis</TD><TD>2.87kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Induction w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>kittybride (kittybride)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>2.635kg / 42cm </TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Catherine (lhscath)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD>3.33kg / 51cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>olivetree (olivetree)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Gracie Kwon</TD><TD>3.485kg</TD><TD>Induced w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Florence (vinncy)
new.gif
</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Wong Yat May</TD><TD>Malaysia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Wynn </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>pig07 (pig07)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.615kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Induced w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>poissons (poissons)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.475kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>tinkabel (tinkabel)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>2.97kg / 48cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>cactusnah (cactusnah)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Eagan</TD><TD>2.730kg / 50cm </TD><TD>Induced w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>zzz (sleepystar)
new.gif
</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Twiggy (twiggy1975)
new.gif
</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>2.56kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Tweetie (tweetie)
new.gif
</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>A/Prof Arijit</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.3kg / 47cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>belle (dabelle)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Eevee</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>Induced w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>starz (iceystarz)
new.gif
</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabelle</TD><TD>3.35kg / 51cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Erika Ong (erika_ong)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Pin</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.56kg / 51cm</TD><TD>Vacuum w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>fussiecat (fussiecat)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charis</TD><TD>3.27kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Jadefeet (jadefeet)
new.gif
</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.44kg</TD><TD>Induced </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>SusanY (susany)
new.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jaxten</TD><TD>3.3kg / 52cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Elaine Lee (worrypiggy)
new.gif
</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>koala (koalatree)
new.gif
</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kao_confused.gif
Mummies, updates please?
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>jenifur (jenifur)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>simply1980 (simply1980)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Rachel Lee (babyluv72)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sowie (sowie)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 27-Nov, Induction 27-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>skye skye (skye_skye)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 26-Nov, Induction 30-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>zoe'sMummy (fushiastar)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total number of babies= 71
<font color="ff0000">Princesses</font>= 30
<font color="0000ff">Princes</font>= 36

tweety,
i think ur idea is great! but tat means tat will be ard 10 wailing babies in ur house! hahahha

i'm interested in the meetup but i dun have any confidence in bringing baby out alone. Till now, i'm still quite reliant on my CL as to how to coax baby. when he cries, i usually at a loss

Tweety, ur idea is good at least bb nt at public places. but nt sure abt the mummies staying at North or West area. I stay NE so East coast is no problem for me. Ueno stays near u i remmembered...wonder what she is doing now have nt seen her ard for a while. Maybe can ask her along.

Catherine, u must try a few times then can get used...otherwise u will NVR get to go out. no worries we all ard to help one another.

Sabrina, i tot Polyclinic dun have 6-in-1. i remember asking the Dr. tt day when i sent my girl for blood test last week. Maybe i give them a call again to check.

Tweety, I stay in the west. I am ok to meet up at your place. We can order cakes and deliver there from 7th manna, decandance etc.
Let me know once the date is fixed.

thanks dokie, regine is 32 months plus now.

catherine, wrt full mth celebration, my mum also veri pantang, wanted me to had it next week, but i felt too soon and yet to finalise who to invite. so, i told her to that i want to hold it on 15 dec, which is a day later than bb actual full mth date. this will give me more time to organise and also visit the salon to have my hair treatment and my facial therapist to have a good facial before i "jian ren". hehehee

S@L, Sabrina, polyclinic dun have 6-in-1, only 5-in-1 and hep B injections. they are definitely cheaper than PD or GP. i will be going to them for jabs.

hi all,

about full month celebration, i am quite puzzled, if we invite relatives and frens for buffet, do we still have to give them cakes or vouchers? pls advice. thanks!

Fanny, thanks for the recommendation on the 6-in-1 pkg .. anymore thoughts about this?

Catherine, further updates from me, Jaxten is my 2nd child, my edd is on 27 Nov, I had normal delivery without epidural but with vacuum. Indeed it's pantang to have the full-month celebration at a later date.

Dokie, Olivetree,
Hehe..I bought the shirts from the wholesaler in Bugis, damn cheap..I have them in white, blue and yellow
happy.gif

Thanks for the feedback on Mum's kitchen, I will call them tmr to order, still finalising the numbers, I think I will be like Catherine, inviting abt nearing 100pax, but will be holding 2 separate timings, lunch for relatives and dinner for frens.

Catherine,
My mum and MIL insisted that we should give cakes/vouchers to relatives when they attend the buffet also, but friends no need lah. I also want to pengz already..

Catherine,
you sure have a lot of guests. My PIL insisted that for relatives, have to give them cakes, not just vouchers. Haiz... So troublesome.

Poissons,
How's your massage sessions so far? Good?

Tweety,
Tink having at your place is a gd idea. Not too sure how it is going to be if we meet outside with 10 babies, worse still, if all wailing at the same time.

This morning, I was worried about Matt having a fever. Now I think it's my turn. Nose feel drippy and got a bad headache. I am tired from taking care of the bb. Barely slept much for the last 2 weeks since Matt's came back from the hospital cos he's usually more difficult at night.

Dokie, thanks for the advice on the reflux article.

In fact, i had tried all sorts of methods while feeding her etc to prevent her from becoming a major merlion... Her reaction to breastmilk is really bad and she has those symptoms as described in the article supplied from Dokie.

A doc fren of mine told me that some babies do get allergic to their Mummies' breastmilk. Nothing could be done about it and he told me not to be so hard on myself.

Olive, about same age as my son. :p He is 33 months. Feb 2005 baby.
I don give my relatives and friends cakes if I invite them for celebration.

Poissons, ok. remember to let them know. U can cope my feedback. Tell them your friend had it last Sat dinner at hillview. U have 100 hc, you have bargaining power. :p

Tinkabel, not easy. immunity will be low if not enough rest.If u know it is coming, rem to wear mask when u bf matts. Also do sth to build up immunity now.

K@ye ring up parentcraft and seek confirmation will be good. Don be discouraged.

K@ye ring up parentcraft and ask them 62514090.

Poissons, kena nagged by my mum and sister again and reminded me to ring up mum kitchen to complain. She said so malu as people might think that I have undercatered for it.
sad.gif

Back