(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

aria,

your bb is the same birthdate as mine.
happy.gif

Then how many intervals do you feed your gal? I always have to struggle to drag till 3 hours interval. Sometimes he's hungry after 2 hours..

What is the weight of your bb gal now? I think my boy now weighs close to 5kg!

Btw, any moms know how to see if baby is having colic?

totoro,

yeah there's white stuff sticking to the heating element! and no matter how many times i use the citric acid...the white stuff still there. how old is ur steriliser? i thot only i have that problem since i got mine second hand from someone. :p

and about leaving the sterilized stuff in there...i remember reading that can leave in there up to 3 hours, the bottles etc will still be sterile. beyond that time frame, supposed to sterilize again.
happy.gif

sigh anyone here on TBF? My girl has been TBF since her birth 19 days ago...she was waking every 2-3 hours for a feed...but suddenly over the last 2 days, she's been screaming for a feed almost every hour! wondering whether it's coz my milk ss low or something..or whether she going thru a growth spurt...anyone has any idea? :p

Hi Nans,
hee.. think primary school need a lot of patience lor. Me dun have that. Just like sometimes my girl cry for no reason, then I damn pek chek.

Hi Karrie and Gardenz,
wow.. these subjects are the ones I shun when schooling.. hee.. now it seems like we can open tuition agency. Then we have almost all subjects liao. Since I am also trained to teach science. hahaha... Well... that's another alternative to teaching.

Gardenz, kekeke.. I also dun noe how to get to SEAB yet lei... but then if i find a way sure get u in. kekeke..then can discuss how to look after bb during lunch time somemore. Kinda of sick that working in school has no proper break time.

Re: Milk Rash
I think the aloe vera gel works!!! My girl face much much better!

Re: Fenugreek pills

I've been taking 3 pills morning n night...so far so good but tot of reducing it to 2 pills later on.
There's no harm in taking fenugreek as it's herbs indians use it in their cooking as well so it's quite harmless.

Re: Milk rash

My bb got milk rash all over his head, face n neck. Hv asked CL to clean him wz wet towel after every feed but she doesn't do so...I've just asked hb to get the aloe vera gel 4 me tmr. Hopefully can clear in time 4 his full mth celebration this coming sunday.

Re: Feeding

My bb has been crying 4 milk every 1.5 - 2 hrs but sometimes at every hr. I din't try to drag to 3 hrs cuz it's quite impossible. Can tell tat he's really hungry wz the mouth open wide searching 4 food n wailing all the way. He's been feeding on 60ml per feed. Tried to increase to 75ml but he can't finish so no choice got to feed him so frequently wz such short intervals.

Rash - My PD says its ok its baby's rash unless its really bad if not just leave it alone dun even apply the aloe vera gel it might worsen it ... my boy skin on the face is so rough peng

Milk - i can also pump out abt 200ml if pump 4hrly with latch if i pump like 7hrs apart its will be abt 270ml with latch ...hmm i think i have like 30ml of milk every 1 hr if i dun pump
i have also ask gynae and ppl around whom TBF they says that we can still BF if we are sick its ok.

Feeding - hey all i ask my gyane she say if u smell the 'er ni' - vomit milk smell its NOT spoilt for EBM its normal as long as EBM has been put in the frg den it will smell like that one and also if u sees the milk like got white color spots or residue its also fine and normal

Weight - my boy only take like 80-100ml now abt 2mths old ... i think he put on 1kg every 3weeks at birth was 3.54kg at 3rd weeks was 4.432kg 6th weeks was 5.463kg

I was out in shopping centres etc looking so many ppl with babies am always thinking is any one of you at Vivo or Suntec etc kekekeke ...
and also find that it so so so diffcult to find a place to BF bb outside ...its always long long Q man peng ...

Mummies who had a c-sect, are u still bleeding?
My lochia was initially blood red -> dark red -> brownish -> light brown, then it stopped for a few days and came back again, this time brownish.
However, for the past week, I have been getting bright red bleeding again. Anyone facing the same prob as me? Im not in any pain or whatsoever, jus that the bleeding is quite alot, just slightly lesser than the 1st few days after birth.

Hi gingerleaf,

It sounds like you may be having your period
happy.gif

Re: milk intake

my girl drinks 80ml ebm every 1.5-2hours, and at night, the 80ml ebm last her 1-1.5hour only..the thing is, she keeps dozing off during feeds, so the 80ml, she will drink like 40ml, sleep for 1 hour, then wake up, drink another 40ml, then doze off again.. so after breaking down the hours, it seems like she's feeding every hour or so.. and i tried dragging the timing between feeds, but she will cry/wail so loudly, aiyo.. any mummies facing similar problem?

Gingerleaf, i had my c sect, only 1st 3days are heavy but rest like menses flow. Also turn brownish with foul smell. Then ytd i go my post natal massage, blood turn fresh red. I think that is a gd sign cos like normal mense. No more dirty blood or clods. BTW i only the e8th days after my c sect. SO far no prob. I can get up and walk around during 2nd day. Just chk my stitches on fri. Everything is fine. Guess u monitor for a few more days. I think that is fine.

My baby only 8 days old but he take at least 70ml to max 100ml. Interval oso around 3-4hrs. Cos in hospital he also take max abt 80ml.

Nans, hee i actually asked the MOE interviewers if i could get posted to pri school but no such luck..i really like smaller kids more. but need to do more crowd control in pri school hor. heehee.

Grace n garden_Dreamz..yahloh we can open tuition agency next time. I'm also trained in EL!! hahha...with our background we can legitimately charge an arm and a leg...mwahahahaha....

Regarding aloe vera gel...i think must get Jorubi brand because it's stabilized aloe vera gel, unlike the rest like Bananaboat etc. I read the description and it said it can be used even on mouth ulcers. I could immediately see the redness subside after I used it on my bb. After about a week, almost all the rashes are gone. And he had milk rashes PLUS heat rashes all over his face, even on his eyelids!

Yoko, can you do postnatal massage so soon after c-sect??? I heard must wait 1-2 mths leh.

Gingerleaf, I had c-section on 16 oct and I still have brown discharge. Sometimes it stops altogether and then I get blood again. And then the brown discharge again. I suppose it's normal..read somewhere that if we move around too much we may notice more bleeding/discharge. Best to check with your gynae though
happy.gif

karrie, grins...pri sch children headache also la...sighs...my relief having prob with my class somemore...feel like going back to scold them, but quite waste of my energy i think...=D

gingerleaf, my bb 6 weeks liao...in the beginning also red discharge. but by the time i go home (3 days later) it stopped and turned into some brownish, yellowish discharge. then i drink wine and eat chicken and herbs, turned into greenish-yellowish smelly discharge. did my pap smear on friday then had some reddish discharge, menses like. now i think stopping liao...C-wound totally healed liao...gynae says..=D

Garden_dreamz, think it's better for you to email Marta and ask for her advice. My baby also very cranky at times. Luckily the times she's cranky is quite predictable so I avoid those times when doing the infant massage.

hi mummies! so long nvr long in liao.. hope evrything's doing fine for all!

kris, lotsa hugs..

nans, i m also giving baby FM.. =)

re: rashes etc
can try e california baby calendula cream.. used it on my baby's rashes and it cleared by e next day. she also had some broken skin on both her hands (doc says due to my hormones and gave her some cream but it didnt work) and i used CB calendula cream on her and it helped..

dodo, u might wana try another brand of FM cos it might help with e situation. my girl changed formula when she had all those phlegm and mucus and vomitting of milk. she's much much better now. and btw, glad u had a great time at ur bb's 1st mth!! =)

Mummies,

Anyone needs disposable breast pads? I've 2 boxes of unopened Pigeon breast pads (36 pcs + 6 free pads). Bought them at $8 each. Will sell both for $12 + free 8 pairs of sample pads.

Also have an unopened box of TollyJoy baby liners (200 pcs). Bought at $12.50, selling at $9.

Will deliver to mummies staying in the West, or pick up in the West areas.
PM me.

Hi Mummies,
All the babys look so cute.
Btw, wan to check how much does baby drink now? as my baby now is 1mth plus.

Mui,

My breast pump is manual wan & i no longer using it. so if any one need just let me know.

Take Care...

Hi Mummies,
Sorry to interrupt. I am a Feb MTB.
Would like to find out if anyone of you attended the Mt A antenatal classes? IS it recommendable?

nans,
pri sch kids more fun n cute lor, rmb i taught P1, P2 and their tables n chairs were really so cute-kiddy size version kind n their worksheets have alot of cartoons, so cheerful n easier to mark, as compared to sec sch. sec sch also got to b nanny, preacher n friend all in one. got to balance the different roles so that they dun climb over our heads n got to nag them in a nice way so that they are more receptive to your nagging?!! :D

Grace,
haha... gd idea coz between us n karrie, we already cover the core subjects!
if we in same work environment, sure got lots to chat on bb one...
happy.gif
yap, sch free periods very erratic, our lunch hours can either b super early or super late. then free periods also not exactly 'free' coz got admin work n at times have to chase after students for their work,etc. not easy man...

sanbebe,
at least u can tell if ur bb hungry. my bb cry non-stop, hours on end, until i no longer know whether is he hungry or not hungry, coz he's so worked up until v.hard to gauge if he's hungry, i just go by approximate timing...

karrie,
same feeling here, i like smaller kids more, coz they are easy to ignite enthusiasm. noticed that the older they get, the more reticent they are n its hard to get spontaneous reaction from them, but one thing i realised that the older they are, the more they are able to emphathise n be sensible, if they want to be!!! :D pros n cons to teaching pri/sec.
happy.gif

kris,
i emailed Marta and told her about my super cranky bb, she's ok with it. my bb's cranky moods is not predictable at all, can happen whole day/night n drag on for long hours. not easy to handle him. hopefully he'll benefit fr the massage once i learnt it.
happy.gif

dodo my boy dun vomit liao i think cos he is more mature liao i think so no i still use the same FM ... but i hardly give him

garden_dreamz, if u are teaching lower pri kids, they are very cute but they are very vocal now. the upper pri kids are similar to your sec 1 / 2 kids i think. very bold and out to bully teachers if they can. sighs. they can make out who to bully one leh....then pri sch kids parents are more prone to complaining? sighs...have to deal with parental expectations somemore....

dear mummies, i have a big headache today... sean drinks non stop from 230-4pm on both breasts, then when i had my massage at 430pm, he wanted drink again (cos he kept opening his mouth n cried).so hubby fed him 100ml EBM plus 40ml plain water..then he slept for only 2hr n woke up liao...

he hates to be put into his cot to sleep today thus kept wanting to search for breast as excuse... think he is starting to be notti liao... now have to carry him ehile typing this..goodness, kept typing wrong words n so slow somemore,...sigh....
gave him pacifier but he cried more cos suck liao no milk flow out mb haha....

most tired day for the past 3.5weeks n i dare not think as there will be more to come.... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi sharon,

Yes, Is FOC. cos I don need the breast pump so i rather give it away & i have a few Avent bottle (125Ml) anyone interested
call me @ 9800 7459.

Take Care.

nans,
the sec 1s are like the upper pri kids, only not as pint-size and can be very vocal! i think more parents are taking an active role in their child's education, so we have to deal more their queries/complains more lor. sec sch parents also just as high in their expectations. sometimes feel sorry when their child really cannot perform up to their expectations, yet they still insist on pushing their child, stressing everyone out in the process!

unice,
poor thing... maybe today will be a better day for you. babies are very unpredictable, every day is different lor... hang in there~
happy.gif

garden dreamz,

like wat nans has mentioned, the upper pri kids are so naughty n hard to teach. I taught p5 n p6 b4 n they gave me so much problem. I always dragged myself to stepped into the classroom. Oh by the way, talking abt tuition centre...haha...I was teaching Chinese in pri sch b4 I resigned this yr.

Karrie,

I also have c-sect but i start my post-natal massage 10 days after my c-sect. My massage lady, Nik, is very good n skillful. She is a certified massage lady n very knowledgeable. She massage my back and 4 limbs but not my tummy. I'm doing 10 sessions wz jamu wrap. The result is very obvious. My tummy flatten after the 1st wrap
happy.gif

hana,

Most of the mummies prefer to attend TMC antenatal class conducted by Mrs Wong.

Wow... the thread is moving very fast. Me been so busy, didn't have the time to log on.

Like Nans and sanbebe, I'm also teaching in Primary school. :)

hi mummies, finally have time to post. my little one has been so cranky past few days. hardly sleep and want to eat all the time! read that she might be gg through a growth spurt. glad that she seems to have settled down today. phew!

re: nail cutting
was told during ante-natal classes that it's advisable not to cut nails during first month, because the skin is still attached to the nails. anyway, i didn't dare to cut also. but after cutting her nails yesterday, i discovered that it's not that bad afterall.
happy.gif

Hey San,
Want to ask how u resign from the education service. I juz ended my bond and considering quitting cos im BFing my BB. Had tried very hard to increase supply for TBF so not reluctant to go back to formula ^ I dun think we have time to pump in sch. If u know the procedure do let me know cos Im seriously considering the option yet dunno how to quit.

Cin,

I believe u're asking me the question regarding resignation from MOE. I'm sanbebe not san
happy.gif
San is another mummy.

I'm not sure of ur sch but my sch has a nursing room in staff lounge and my colleagues will pump twice a day in between lessons n break times.

Well, if u've decided to resign then this is what u do. Very simple...just tender ur resignation letter to principal and he/she will do the rest. After ur resignation is being accepted, MOE and sch will inform u to return ur civil card, staff pass, laptop, vpn n etc...

Luckily u've just ended ur bond else there'll be more procedure to go thru....

So r u planning to become a SAHM ?

<font size="+1"><u><font color="ff6000">Congratulations to all our Mommies-to-be & Mommies</font></u></font>

<font color="ff0000">Latest update on 13 November 07</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Mummy, Give Birth Liao ?!?!?!</font></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>24 Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Viola</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mary Tan</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>San Kyu</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Ann Hui Yuen</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ong</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>October mother</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lim Boon Huay</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Travis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaslyn Lim</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miumiu</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>David Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda Huin</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>JoJo(fighter)</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Quek</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy Wang</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nonoelle</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>I'm A Mummy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Huang</TD><TD>30 Oct</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>31 oct</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Warren</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ms Ebens</TD><TD>London</TD><TD>.. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Velvet</TD><TD>2 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Karine Loo</td></tr></table>

<font size="+1"><u><font color="0000ff">Congratulations to all Graduate Mummies!!...Did I miss out anyone ???</font></u></font>
<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Babys Name</TD><TD>Baby's weight/length</TD><TD>Mode of delivery</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jovial</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>25 Aug</TD><TD>Dr Chen CY</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Caelan Javier Lim Cong</TD><TD>2.675kg/49cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>3 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>1.752kg/44cm</TD><TD>GA C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celcel89</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>5 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Cedrick Tan</TD><TD>1.840kg/46cm</TD><TD>GA C-Section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>11 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Carlson Lee Zi Yang</TD><TD>3.540kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>14 Sep</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kayden Toh</TD><TD>3.050kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vox</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>15 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.1kg/46cm</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>17 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Andrea Seah</TD><TD>2.450kg/--</TD><TD>GA C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Natasha</TD><TD>2.875kg/46cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Denise</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>18 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee LC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>2.910kg/47cm</TD><TD>C-section. </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>20 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Choon Yap Seng</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Brigton Brahm Ong</TD><TD>2.834kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural water birth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doobom</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>20 Sep</TD><TD>Prof Tay S K</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshinegal</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Raine Chew</TD><TD>3.500kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mum Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Natalie Yeo</TD><TD>2.465kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Patrina</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>21 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kaelyn Chong</TD><TD>3.355kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.700kg/--</TD><TD>C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mui</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>22 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.800kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junnie</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Lance</TD><TD>2.55kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vicki</TD><TD>6 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong/Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Benedict Na</TD><TD>3.486kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liu Peifen</TD><TD>5 Oct</TD><TD>26 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Prinzton Sim</TD><TD>3.35kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>27 Sep</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jarrett Aw</TD><TD>3.395kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.425kg/47cm</TD><TD>Epi C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>CIN</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>25 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Choong Guan Wen</TD><TD>3.28kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Totoro_bb</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>3.5kg/51cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Triniti</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>28 Sep</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anders Philip</TD><TD>3.12kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nans</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>29 Sep</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Benedict</TD><TD>3.42kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>30 Sep</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Lin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ng Zhen Yong</TD><TD>3.81kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.26kg/50cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kris</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kaelyn Phua</TD><TD>3.01kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>JoshMummy</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jerric Chiew</TD><TD>2.9kg/47cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica Goh</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>1 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Wah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>He Cheng Jun</TD><TD>3.31kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr K J Lim</TD><TD>JB</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.85kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Deedy</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>2 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Eron Wong</TD><TD>3.01kg/51cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhen zhen</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Hannah Lum Si-En</TD><TD>3.1kg/50cm</TD><TD>E Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling(piggy)</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.175kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelzwynd</TD><TD>3 Oct</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Valerice Tan</TD><TD>3.15kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene(happy_mtb)</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Kester Tan</TD><TD>2.78kg/52cm</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clare</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Frostyfiona</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>6 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Xavier Tan</TD><TD>2.93kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Perlicia</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>3.04kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hippo18</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Adrienne Wee</TD><TD>3.515kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>4 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Sara</TD><TD>3.375kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augbaby</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jazzele</TD><TD>3.14kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace
new.gif
</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>8 Oct</TD><TD>Dr H Y Ang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenwen</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Marcus Lee</TD><TD>3.285kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steve</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Suzie</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Aziz Sujak</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Nyra Sofina</TD><TD>2.66kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helen</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Javier Ng</TD><TD>2.985kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joycelyn Tan</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Kaelan Tan</TD><TD>2.95kg/49cm</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lavendar_lover</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.47kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural with gas & pethindine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leona Wong(Twinkle Star)</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>9 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Garina Peck</TD><TD>3.005kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anderson Poh</TD><TD>3.295kg/50cm</TD><TD>E C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>San</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clarisse Ong</TD><TD>3.2kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oct_07 Mummy</TD><TD>7 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Owen Woo</TD><TD>3.364kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacq</TD><TD>13 Oct</TD><TD>10 Oct</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Clare</TD><TD>3.14kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>3.4kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chintz
new.gif
</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>15 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe Lim</TD><TD>3.46kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sugar Nut</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.19kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karrie</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Matthias Goh</TD><TD>3.2kg/--</TD><TD>Epi C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoobee</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Jaron Lim</TD><TD>3.44kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling(ling)</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>16 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.98kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Biji
new.gif
</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.85kg/--</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Unice</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sean Tan</TD><TD>3.03kg/47cm</TD><TD>Natural Epi Assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garden_Dreamz</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Peng Hong</TD><TD>2.74kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural Epi Assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sanbebe</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Javier Tan</TD><TD>2.92kg/50cm</TD><TD>C-Section </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywoes</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.27kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Netty</TD><TD>12 Oct</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Annette Chan</TD><TD>3.87kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural with Assist </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aria jo</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>19 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Aria Ng</TD><TD>3.53kg/54cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheval</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Basil</TD><TD>2.825kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starzzz</TD><TD>17 Oct</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2.6kg/47cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>YL</TD><TD>20 Oct</TD><TD>21 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.15kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eufrasia
new.gif
</TD><TD>1 Nov</TD><TD>22 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Anthony B Lim</TD><TD>2.885kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>GollyGEEgirlie
new.gif
</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>24 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Isabelle</TD><TD>2.76kg/47cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffy</TD><TD>28 Oct</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sherry Tee</TD><TD>2.78kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene
new.gif
</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>25 Oct</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Gabriel Wei</TD><TD>3.36kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbunny</TD><TD>24 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>DR LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3kg/--</TD><TD>Natural with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clari
new.gif
</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>3.675kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ponponta
new.gif
</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Anders</TD><TD>3.08kg/53cm</TD><TD>Natural with assist </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi all,
Been so BZ tryin to TBF that ive no time to log in.

For those wanting to increase BM supply. let me share cos Ive been to TMC parentcraft a few times n this is wat they taught me.
1. Massage breasts frequently
2. INcease fluids intake
3. BF direct every 2-3 hourly
4. Pump after every BF session for 10 min to pump out excess stimulate brain to produce more milk.

As for supplements, Im taking fenugreek n alfalfa 3x daily. Avaliable from GNC. Blessed thistle could to taken together to further boost supply but cant find it in stores.
Ive also taken a week of domperidone from my gynae.

Ive only started TBF after BB is after 1 month old. Previously had been pumping liquid gold n topping with formula. He was taking 150ml before i switch him to TBF. Feel very insecure cos dunno whether he is getting that amount from TBF cos used to only pump out 120ml very 4hourly. Still perservering now hope can TBF successfully.

Hi gals

Hope all mummies are coping well. I'm still learning through this stage and it's really tough! Recent pics of my prince...
1070282.jpg
1070283.jpg

cin, u can get Blessed thistle from the DRUGSTORE.com

I m not sure if local stores have, but the one i ordered from Drugstore.com is GNC brand.

do u know if alfafa is more efficient or blessed thistle? I m keen to try anything as long as it boost the BM ss.

celcel, ur baby is cute!

Hi mummies, everyday is a coping day with bb. seems they have different behaviour everyday hor? been busy with him. now i find my 6-wks old bb very active in the aft, not wanting to take his nap or that his nap is very short. any mummies facing such prob?

morning all
happy.gif

nans.. u bet, is super duper tiring! mine is sleeping in daytime, then evening active (eg. hv to keep swinging the sarong, cant b carrying him all the time), at night so far so good.

Hi all,

Realized mine is cranky when she is just with me alone !! :-(
So now bringing her to my mum's place every day so I can be less stressful and she less cranky and also for her to get used to it before I start work ...

Suddenly I'm tired of pumping so ... instead latch her twice a day ... hmm kind of opposite esp when I'm going to work soon .. hiaz

Anyone knows the number to order Nepia diapers ?

gd morning all!!

nans, my bb opp.! Afternn she'll be like an angel and sleep till evening, waking up only for milk. Then after 7pm, she wun sleep till 11-12!
Hubby and I will then take turn to rock & dance with her in diff parts of the hse(certain areas she will cry, certain areas she'll be fine) till she fall asleep, but then again, only for a short while. She'll only fall into a deep sleep after 12am. So tiring!

Last Sunday, her great grandma played with her all afternn, refusing to let her sleep, hoping that she will be tired out and sleep at nite.
WHAT A MISTAKE!
She was cranky all nite, crying n fussing and was inconsolable! The erratic behaviour carried on to the next day! She can be sleeping soundly and next min, she'll burst out crying.
It was a horrible horrible day.

Hi gingerleaf,

Mine other than certain part of the house that she likes, the way and position u carry her also must be right !! Aiyo, really siong to please her .... until sometimes my hb also give up .... and for me ... just super stress up ..

bbwow,
yeah, our babies born of the same day
happy.gif
Since i'm feeding my girl FM and EBM, the feeding hours could be between 2-4 hours. If EBM,she'll tend to be hungry easily. Not sure abt my baby's weight. Going to see PD next tuesday for her 1mth injection. I think my baby has colic. She has wind all the time. After meal, when i put my palm on her tummy, i can feel the rumbling feeling.. She will usually poo everytime after she woke up. Wonder if it's a lot. Sometimes when she doesn't poo, i'll be really worried cos the trap the wind attacked her. very poor thing. I bought infacol to get rid of wind but so far dare not let her drink it.

totoro,
nepia number is 62262650

gingerleaf, my bb sleeps rather soundly from 12 midnight to about 10am - 12nn. aft v cranky. carry him for about half an hour, put him down, then he sleeps for about half an hour max then cries! then the whole routine starts again. this can last from 12nn to 12 midnight! really peng san!!!!!!

gingerleaf, seems like Sean is same as Lyn,...drink non stop n dun wan to sleep or be put into his cot from 7pm to 12mn..
so i will be a fulltime cow while watching tv all the eay from 7pm to 12mn....

Jovial, I oso dunno if thats my menses, coz as sudden as the blood gushes out, it stop as sudden as well! It doesnt stop gradually like menses but just stop lidat. Somemore lately I felt pain/soreness at my incision area. Not on the outer skin, but inside. Can feel its abit hard n swollen. No time to see gynae yet, hope its not a big deal

do your babies sleep on their own? mine like always wanna be rocked or carried to sleep leh...=<

yeah gingerleaf, my bb also esp cranky from 7pm to 12mn. sighs. esp after his ah ma and ah gong goes home after dinner here. lagi more cranky.....=<

Thanks Aria for the number.

nans,
12mn to 10am ... how many times he wake up for his milk ... for mine, the challenge is always the one ard 11pm -1am when we need her to sleep or rather we need to sleep hee hee. She wld be cranky, after that she wld wake ard 3am/4am and then 6/7am .... during the day, she tends to want to sleep alot but not very long duration.

Back