(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

eCreative quite gd hor, still gv disc.. think Augleo did a gd job.. as always!

michk,
u oso wan eCreative cake ah? hee..

Darbebe,
glad to hear..
happy.gif

Gene, dlim, aprilmum,
u r welcome..

Me juz renewed my KP membership yday...

I oso read to Jo when I flash cards..

leo , i went to the ecreative website to look see , limited designs leh . i dun see the nice cake of bb V too . how u all manage to pick n choose huh ? if u hv more designs other than wat was posted online, can u email me ? Thanks , muakz

Dear all,
I've not caught up with all of you for quite some time..not sure if you still remember me...haha
I'm a mother to a pair of twins..and they just celebrated their birthdays recently too..
we didn't have a party but celebrated with our immediate family members at the zoo....
really saw a lot of beautiful pics of your princes and princesses
1332210.jpg

cai2,
dlim n Mrs Lai cake designs are as per their requests.
if u hv something in mind, u can work with them n get it done.

here is the pix i recd few months ago. these designs weren't in their web.
2 mummies hv selected from this pix.

1332220.jpg

michk,
u cfm wan to join the direct discount?

posted 1 hour earlier to u:
u managed to convinced WS to take eCreative cake?
i've ur hp# n email address, when is the delivery date = 26 Apr?
if cfm, i will send ur details to eCreative.

Hi Beyond,
ya lah.. my eyes very jialat.. high myopic, abit of astigmatisim and also presbyopic.. dun know if spelling correct or not..

hey Miss Tan-- my night vision not too bad.. not perfect cos I did monovision.. but still can drive and also no halos.. and day by day, eyesight gets better.

Jesse,
if you're thinking of doing lasik, I think best to attend one of those public forums.. and get all your questions answered. And dun expect perfect eyesight from day one. I was SOOO disappointed on day one cos I thot "Wah lao!! paid money to destroy my eyes!!.. Far not clear, near lagi worse!"

Hi Blessedone,
Yah!! think I vaguely remember you.. must be busy with 2 boys.. when were you at the zoo? I was there last Sun with my baby and hubby.. just took a lazy stroll.

michk,
haha! din see ur pm...until now.
ur email was ganna "blocked for my safety".

i think shld hv discount. will include ur name in the direct discount. pls check ur email later hor
happy.gif

Mrs Chia,
i was @the Zoo last Friday
happy.gif

hi mummies,
my boy would like to read to you a short chinese story
happy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9j5JpJvoTY
i can't watch 'my perfect child'. stressed.. :p ash is 3+ n he can read some chinese n english books on his own and recite some simple chinese poems and i thought, 'hey, tats quite gd' n i m oreadi so happy. but look at d 'perfect child'.
but i mus remind myself, dun compare, alwy give thanks..
we do set aside time for him to read n write beside play. i alwy tell hb how i wish not to reside in s'pore where d education sys n society is so stressful. i wld very much like my kids to enjoy their childhood b4 they enter pri 1 n cum back w lots of hmworks, assessments, enrichments, tution etc etc... i cant imagine leh. i hv frds whom kids are in pri school n oreadi get frequent headache n stomachache n doc said d kids are too stressed up. oh no...

min,
i hv sent email to u @11:04am.

think u better call:
fyi:
Tel: 63633 636 (Florence) quote u are #16.
[email protected]

fong n michk,
email sent.
Fong, think u too...better call Florence now
happy.gif

Fong #17
Michk#18

Lasik:
i hv mild myopia. for yrs.... my degree stay at 100 and 120. if i hv taken gd care of my eyes, probably hv perfect eyesight. i dun really nid glasses but i cant c bus plate no etc from far. there is a correction technique tat require no invasive surgery at all for mild myopia launched at snec when i gave birth to ash. during then, staff pay only a subsidised amt. i wanted to go but during bfg, cant go for eyesight correction as wont b accurate.
wen i stop bfg cher, wld go check it out. then i can dump my 'very seldom use' glasses liao :p

Augleo
You’re welcome! Hmm…just my guess, I think looking at the total price payable, most mummies should prefer Globetrotters than Delta since it’s more conveniently located…

MichelleK / Mrs Chia
My degree & astig also very very very bad…but hor, I think wear specs also good lar…can camouflage my panda eyes abit. :p

ixora,
well done joanie! jia you jia you... i saw d clip. yes it's a great achievement. mummy n daddy mus b very very happy to witness her 1st step
happy.gif

sanrio
Well done Ash. He is doing very well, so many words & his pronouciation & all are very clear
happy.gif
He learnt Chinese in school?

Ixora
Saw the clip on the blog too. Well done Jonie
happy.gif

sanrio,
u saw the clip? so fast.. I juz uploaded last nite.. tks tks! yup we were all very very happy to see her walk so many steps..

oh yes sanrio,
i saw Ash's reading clip too.. he is so engrossed and sounds so cute.. gd job, Ashrel!

Cool_d,
tks! hee.. me so happy!

ixora, cool daughter,
tks. wen u watch d clip, does it pause n pause? dun noe why leh??
yup he learn chinese in school.

Leo,
my HB is right, that weekend is the only weekend my parents are around and we're available, so probably will have a family lunch that sat since fri and sun all not free...so we cannot join in.

Mrs Chia,
Ya, I think if I'm really serious, we'll go for a consultation and ask questions. Will see how lor...need to see when's a good time also since I don't have help readily available.

Discussed with HB last night, in the end, if chances blindness and major complications are slim and correction is possible, can try lor. Even if it's not perfect, perhaps my glasses will be thinner/lighter. As it is, I hardly wear contacts so that will be quite easy for me to forgo.

Ixora,
just saw Joanie walking. Yay! Well done!
happy.gif
And I was so happy yesterday when Jesse started using the push toy to walk...hahah...still long way to go...but I'm happy nonetheless!
happy.gif

Hi Mrs Chia,
We were there last Sunday also, from 1230 till 6 pm.....
yeah...there are really active bbs...
spent a lot of my time chasing after them....and i slimmed down tremendously right after childbirth...

Hi Mrs Chia,

So how is ur eye sight now? My hubby also 600+ to 700+ per eyes and he can actually drive on day 2 after lasik.

Date: 3rd May 08 (Saturday)
Time: Lunch (12pm) or Tea (3pm)

Venue: Shortlisted 2 places =
** Plaza Mkt cafe (Buffet S$23+++ 12.30pm to 5pm)

** Globetrotters http://www.globetrotters.com.sg/
tentatively booking a pte room (must cfm the status by 10th Apr)

Minimum 25 adults
Time : 11am to 2pm (still waiting for their reply on 12 to 3pm)
Set meal @S$24.90++

1. Augleo + JK + hb
2. EE + Tiffany + gor gor + hb
3. Kelley + Ash
4. bububear + Bryan + gor gor + helper
5. ixora + Jo + hb
6. coolD + Jordon + hb
7. Gene + Gladys
8. aprilmum + Ning + hb + helper
9. Kris + Kelly + hb
10. Dlim + Jayden + hb + helper
11. michele + claire + hb
12. sandwich + kaizer + hb
13. sanrio + hb + cher + ash

** pls add on the list
happy.gif

Mummies
i finally bot my Endo magic cooker! yeah.. hope to be able to succeed on cooking porridge with it on fri!!

<u>Meet up on 4 Apr 07 (Fri)</u>
Time: 12ish
Venue: Globetrotters

1. sandwich + kaizer
2. sanrio + cherelle
3. michellek
4. mrs lai (not confirmed)
5. augleo ??

Meet up on 4 Apr 07 (Fri)
Time: 12ish
Venue: Globetrotters

1. sandwich + kaizer
2. sanrio + cherelle
3. michellek + keira
4. mrs lai (not confirmed)
5. augleo ??

almost forgotten again
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">**HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO XYRUS**</font>
big boy le...YI SHIU LE
happy.gif

s/w,
United Sq, abit out of my way.
will ask hb n revert again.
thks
happy.gif

Ixora: saw your blog. WELL DONE Lil JO!!!
She was so slow and steady!
I hope her boyfriend Lele (still? hee hee...) can catch up soon!
Hee hee...

Hi Augleo,
Thank You. Baby Xyrus give a big hug &amp; kiss to Augleo... muaCKS....

1 Year ago at this time, I'm in the labour ward. Xyrus was born in the evening. So later I must rush home to give him lots of hugs &amp; kisses at that timing he was born.

Kate,
wow! like that hor.... hv to Q liao loh
happy.gif

ixora, quick make ur choice....kekekekekeke!

Beyond...
aunty Leo rec'd
happy.gif

haha! that wat i've been telling JK on his actual b.day. now, mummy is still pushing...now daddy's hand ganna scratch by mummy...hahaha!

birth time = i gave my hb n JK BIG KISS.

wat a day to remember
happy.gif

** oh yes, waiting for the party pix
happy.gif

Back