haha...i like today mood in forum
happy.gif

+ 4 bb b.day + 1 bb lunar b.day + all cute posts = lolz

cool_d,
i rem u told me b4 abt jie di lian..
happy.gif

tks for the bday wish in mandarin

darbebe,
going to my mummy's place later.. will cook mee sua, prepare red eggs, AKK.. did u do that for Nicole thou she wasn't feeling well?
btw, my mummy oso stays in hougang

kate
lele's look hv changed so much!

Magic pot
mummies using magice pot.. wanna ask if you boil the rice with big or small fire first?

Ixora,
I simplified Leo's list.
I prepared mee sua + red eggs + chix drumstick for her only.

She had her first try of egg white on that day too.

MK: GOOD for K
happy.gif

But I think you dun hav to worry too much about K's weight la. Cos both WS and you so slim type. K will have the slim genes too! As long as she is not overeating and remains activ. what do you mean by "slimming down is working"? *blurz*

Kate,
tks rec'd the pic le..

michk,
tks for replying for me on my email addy..

darbebe,
i oso intend to let her try egg white later
happy.gif

michk,
K so young u put her on 'diet' ah? i think she'll shed the fats when she grows up so shld be alright to be chubby now..
happy.gif

PGal,
I'd assume that last year whatever lunar date your child was born on, that would be the lunar birthday? That's my guess lah...my cheena language and culture all half past six.

Pisces: March 19 2007 is lunar second month first day. April 17 2007 is lunar third month first day. So you can count accordingly lor.

Mrs Lai,
Both dates that u mentioned happens to be chu 12 (In chinese leh). I thought it should be chu 1 (In chinese), right
kao_confused2.gif
?

ixora15,

My boy is born in the month of May. Your sites only show march and april. Do u happen to have Year 2008's May site?

darbebe . not 3rd lunar month .
my son is born on 2nd day of 3rd lunar mth ( 18 Apr ) ... so piscesgal is 4th lunar mth

opps...

PG,
typo error...should be 21st day of the 3rd lunar mth. So your boy lunar bday should be 26/4.

Caicai,
happy.gif
you are right.

piscesgal baby is 3rd lunar mth , 21st day .

darbebe's 26/4/2008 is correct .u can cook the meesua n red eggs on this date

<font color="0000ff">Mummies,</font>

How did all of u derived to 26/4/2008 (Chinese Lunar birthday) basing on 7/5/2008 (English Calendar)??

Looking at this site:

http://www.chinapage.com/astronomy/calendar/2007/sc-2007-5.pdf

I sort of figure out that on 7/5/2007 (English Calendar) is Chinese lunar calendar (Chu 21 is 3rd lunar month).

Therefore, this year basing on Year 2008 calendar, Chu 21 on the 3rd lunar month (Chinese Lunar Calendar) falls on the 26/4/2008 (English Calendar), right?

This means my boy can celebrate the lunar birthday on 26/4/2008 lah!!

<font color="0000ff">Ixora15,</font>

Your May site really helps me to understand better. Where did u get this helpful website from?

Please confirm my above analysis and understanding is right!!

Thanks
happy.gif

sanrio and michellek and mrs lai and kris,
shall we fix the meetup time tomorrow at 12.30pm? whoever gets there first can grab a table for all, and order first.

sanrio,
i'm going from bukit batok. do you want to go together? i should be taking the mrt. what about you? sms to let me know =)

other mummies,
anyone who's interested to meet up to have lunch together, chat about babies, and let our little ones play together can come along! just be at globetrotters (novena square) at 12.30pm!

Hi Mummies,

It's been quite a while since I logged in &amp; post. Time flies &amp; some bbs r already 1 yr old! Happy 1 yr old to all the babies here!

Pisces Gal, my boy's bday is 22 Apr &amp; his lunar bday is on the 6th of 3rd lunar month. So I think your boy lunar bday should be celebrated on 26/4/08

Back