(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

Hello mothers,

I have not posted in this forum for yonks, though still visibly popping in and out of the forum to catch up on tips for bringing up my 2 monsters.

Very happy to see some familiar "faces" who have contributed to this forum still around.

Anyone here staying near/around Buangkok. I have since moved from Pasir Ris to Buangkok.

I hope everybody is doing fine.

I was browsing through the thread again, and saw Star Learners?

Taro, is that yours? Which branch is your little at? Still there?

Hello everyone!! Just thought of this threat and it seemed no one's interested to come in anymore.

Anyway, it's back to the primary school registration dilemma. As i mentioned in an earlier post, we've shifted back to jurong but i'm considering putting G in Ai Tong. Should I? Coz of the distance, it'll be a huge commitment and sacrifice!!

I was thinking, if we really cant do it, then we'll transfer back to a neighbourhood in Pri 2. At least we put her name there so she has a choice to put her kids there in future? Ok, i'm thinking too far.

So pls share w me what u think? Distance was the factor for us.

gene, if u read tis thread .... too far to mk gladys travel fm jurong to amk . very tiring for the poor gal , while her peers resting she on long bus journey .
unless u willing move bk AMK ... hows evy1 ?

hi mummies! hope everyone is doing well! our babies have now turned into p3 boys and gals! Hope they are all doing fine!

keep this thread alive if we can? :) Take care everyone!

Back