(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

Michk,

I see...ok..hopefully there wont be any consultation charge for my 2nd visit...
happy.gif

Augleo,

I think your jab is the cheapest of all. Juz the
jab itself already cost us $175 leh.
happy.gif

Mrs Lai,

Nice cake....
happy.gif

Okok....my turn to post here. Did it during lunch time, now back to work again... today busy busy...
sad.gif

Now Jayden very notti, when ever we said 1,2,3 smile...he will make this funny face for us.. *faint*
1330148.jpg

Mrs Chia
You rest well and hope you recover soon. I guess it’s worth the slight discomfort for perfect eyesight.

Cindy
Caitlyn so cute! Look at those rosy cheeks!

Cool Daughter
Do you know if fei zai shui (gripe water) is good for constipation?

Dreamygal
Ya, that’s really worth it. Coz I check from a hotel booking website, it’s about US$190 a night. A little of my budget. I’ll probably get this: http://www.buritara.net

Augleo
You are scaring me. My maid just complain about having toothache. So expensive ah. Ya, after being SAHM, I don’t go to the dentist regularly coz can’t claim. But I do go to NDC to check on my retainers and they do a basic scaling.

Gene,
the bill scare me too
sad.gif

previously most expensive bill i get is ard S$50...now aldy S$70!!! ya loh, claim from hb oso hsehold $ lei. hw come govt din subsidy some funds for dental n medical for SAHM huh??? lolz

last wk, i check on polyclinic dental appt = the earliest available slot is in August lei!

** ur msn oki now?
** still feeding Gladys wholemeal bread? if yes, mayb u wanna to stop giving her it might help on the consitipation.

DLim,
i ever read from the forum there is 1 mummy get S$138 per jab lei.

see, this Jayden's pix i can't recognize him again. kekekekekeke!
cool boy!

Mrs Chia,
hang on
happy.gif

...me still hv guts to do lasik lei.

Mrs Chia,
Really??? I didn't feel sleepy or teary after lasik. But maybe because my eye power not as high as you??? Mine 400+ per eyes.

just wondering, do you have to organise games for parents and other kids attending bday party ? Faith is too young to know what's going on ... i hv the usual party packs etc ... is there anything else to do ? other then food and cake and ballons ?

dlim,
jayden oredi started giving the cheeky look liao .. so cute
happy.gif

Gene
I heard that fei zao shui is like gd for wind & heatiness. So if constipation due to heatiness maybe it helps. Anyway, my IL eday also feed jboy some. But we dun feed straight coz I heard it's very sweet .. we add into water.

Augleo
I also got tink wan 2 shave jboy again, but abit bu she de the tiny weenie bit of hair :p

Botak and shaving: See some of you discussing about botakness and shaving...
Mummies can I ask, what is the relation between shaving and botakness?
Lele received a few comments that he has alot of hair. I like to let his hair grow because it's nice to touch! But hubbie keep "disturb" me, say wanna shave him botak *faintz*. He said that botak is cuter...

Anyway, shaving doesn't aid hair growth right?

Kate,
JK hair are fine strands.
some aunties said is good to shave again so his hair will grow in more "man".
me still considering, now enjoying touching his fine strands of hair.

Ps_gal,
dentist i visit @Tampines St.81
quite detail scaling is done by a not bad looking n not too old male dentist
happy.gif

Kate,
our's was a small party too...just 11 adults including ourselves and 4 children and one baby
happy.gif
He just doesn't like the fussing over lah...they don't leave him alone...

Leo,
what recommendation you want? I brought J to shave his hair at Yishun twice. I like his hair short, much easier and cooler. Ya, Kate, once you shave it won't be wispy anymore...I don't think it promotes hair growth per se, but it does even it out for babies with patchy hair (like J).

Beyond,
what was your Dr's name? Want to keep for ref for when I summon enough guts or make my decision. Also need to wait for my parents to come here for holiday, otherwise, no one look after J.
happy.gif

HaveFaith,
From the (1st) parties I've attended, there wasn't any organised games. If there's a big play area, then some would rent the air castles or something. But adults just entertain themselves.

Mummies,
when babies are older, a popular place to hold children's parties is at TPY Safra! There's a maze thingy there for children and they like it. Unfortunately can only rent that place from 7pm onwards cos that's when they close it to public. But that's like a few years down the road for us lah.
happy.gif

Beyond,
Thanks!
happy.gif
Will let you know if I do decide on lasik... the thing that's holding me back is that ALL my dr frens advice against it and tell me, no dr would do it. sigh.

Hi Jesse,

Oh is it? The doctor near my house also do lasik.. she do 10 years ago and till now still very gd.. She gave gd comments too.

mummies,
interested to hold a meet up to celebrate Mother Day together?

Date: 3rd May 08 (Saturday)
Time: Lunch (12pm) or Tea (3pm)

Venue: TBA
** Plaza Mkt cafe (Buffet S$23+++ 12.30pm to 5pm = kid below 6yrs = FOC)
** OneRochester @ECP?
** hv emailed Globetrotters n Disney cafe for advice, waiting.....
** some1 condo function room? caterer again?
** any other suggestions?

1. Augleo + JK + hb
2. EE + Tiffany + gor gor + hb
3. Kelley + Ash
4. bububear + Bryan + gor gor + helper
5. ixora + Jo + hb
6. coolD + Jordon + hb
7. Gene + Gladys
8. aprilmum + Ning + hb + helper
9. Kris + Kelly + hb

** pls add on to the list.

jesse tks. i was cracking my head over what to do for the 2hours of party ... holding it at a cafe near my place.

well, i promised myself that in future i will hv one mcdonalds and one KFC bday party for Faith when she is older and can participate in the games. i wanted those parties when i was young, but never had one
happy.gif

jesse,
1 of the mar mummy had her gal's 1st bday there
happy.gif

only good if u guests kids are bigger, otherwise, can also consider gogo bambini
happy.gif

pixz taken from GGBB

1330752.jpg
1330753.jpg
1330754.jpg
1330755.jpg

mummies,
interested to hold a meet up to celebrate Mother Day together?

** Plaza Mkt cafe (Buffet S$23+++ 12.30pm to 5pm)
** OneRochester @ECP?

1. Augleo + JK + hb
3. Kelley + Ash
5. ixora + Jo + hb
6. coolD + Jordon + hb
7. Gene + Gladys
9. Kris + Kelly + hb
10. Dlim + Jayden + hb + helper

michK,
I was juz telling Augleo there's a plc dunno wat 'bamdini' one .. dan saw yr post
happy.gif
So it's Go go bambini. Was telling her maybe can consider the Mothers dat gathering there.

Cool_d,

I juz asked Michk too where is that place...hehehe

I also find that place not bad...how abt we go there? Anyway that place also very centralise..

Michelle: reali promoted liao ah!! Hahaha.. so happy.. she got hair behind but no at her forehead.. I thnk she follow daddy.. high forehead one..

i am sick.. having block nose and jst recover from sore throat.. i thnk i m the one and only preggy mummy tat is "heaty".. ahahha

kelley,
after lunch ate mango then followed by Li to counter. then juz now went to grab some snack, the indo cracker.
after this post, going to grab some more!

Michelle: I ate so much I thnk my tummy too heavy for me… haiz… I thnk this preggy I getting fat sia… dr ong said.. wah.. u gained 3kg in one month ah.. ur bb only 0.5kg.. he like saying I getting fat..haiz… are u eating so much to keep urself awake?? Or tempting me?? I miss mud pie leh.. u miss or nt huh?? so free again huh.. today..i got to OT even though i sick.. sian..

kelley,

dun worry.. you're not the only one kanna "suan" by gynae..me too!!!!!! now already 64kg ok.. this's the weight i gave birth Xin Ning!! and now stil have 2 more months to go.. i dun know how much in the end i will gain in total!! my weight going crazy soon..

Hi FaithMama
I'm another Faithmama
happy.gif

CoolD
If U go Bam, should also check out Jones The Grocer.

I see a lot of cover models in this thread, all the babies are absolutely gorgeous. Vanessa's sniffy look makes me laugh.

Mrs Chia
How are your eyes? I had mild nightblindness for many years following my lasik surgery, now better I think.

Aug: Lele only shaved once in his whole life. But not really shave also la. Just use the electric shaver to shave till hair very very short nia. Taht was when he was about 3 mths? After that his hair grew back quite "man" (tough and coarse). One friend even commented that his hair coarse means he will be quite stubborn in character...
sad.gif
My hub and ILs all thought his hair is the toughie kind, just like the daddie.

After that first shave, we cut his hair twice nia. Each time I quite shim tia (heartache) cos feel it's such a waste. If I have a girl...
<font color="ff0000">THE THINGS I CAN DO WITH HER HAIR!!!</font>
Then dunno since when his hair started turning softer and softer...

xen n claris,
u here reading?

eCreative is waiting for your confirmation on cake design n fillings.
pls revert, thks.
happy.gif

Mrs Lai
You planning to let Vanessa learn ballet in future? hehehe...The ballet shoes on the cake are edible?

Dlim
Jayden's notti face very cute lei...he learn to do this face on his own? Babies really are so clever nowadays.

MichK
I went to the Delta complex before...one of my good friend's dotter had her 1st year birthday celebration there....

<font color="0000ff">Augleo / Mummies</font>

Would you be interested to hold the party at Delta Complex...the playground that MichK mentioned? I can help to check out the rental price and make bookings if you ladies are keen...food wise, have to find caterer...so might cost more though.

Beyond,
Dr Chng GP? Not surgeon?

All those places look/sound good...I need to surf at night to find out more. Now, my little monkey tugging at my t-shirt wanting attention.
happy.gif

Augleo
I just came back from the dentist and my maid requires 2 fillings which cost me $96! Very expensive leh. Btw, do I absorb this huh? Any idea?

Cool Daughter
As a kid, I love fei zai shui. Guess I’ll start feeding her every day.

augleo
can i ask.. did u ask ecreative to put the cars on the car or they do it on their own

coz i asked them they say they only hv flowers and butterfly on the 'ONE' cake. so i requested for train they say must check and confirm later

** Plaza Mkt cafe (Buffet S$23+++ 12.30pm to 5pm)
** OneRochester @ECP?

1. Augleo + JK + hb
3. Kelley + Ash
5. ixora + Jo + hb
6. coolD + Jordon + hb
7. Gene + Gladys
9. Kris + Kelly + hb
10. Dlim + Jayden + hb + helper
11. michele + claire + hb

kris, don't forget to pass on the excess from the previous party to the organiser for this party

HB working late, so I have some time today
happy.gif

Beyond,
I just watched the video on lasik at the SNEC website, now xin yang yang. haha. Going to read the FAQs soon. My HB fren went to do at paragon, over corrected, now can't see clearly...I'm scared of this and the there'll be complications...hehe.

Leo,
very tempted to join the party also. But must check with HB first. But if I do lasik also during that time since parents around...decisions decisions...
happy.gif

Gene,
as employers, have to pay for all the medical (and dental). I know in the corporate world some places don't even cover dental!

I usually get my teeth checked in M'sia...slightly cheaper but also have babysitter (my mom) available!

Back