(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

Augleo: by the time i reach home 2molo after OT.. bb might be sleeping liao.. she where got time pick? haiz.. so i can only do on her english bday.. so like bad mummy loh.. i don't plan to let my gal pick on things for future career but i don't mind letting her eat mee sua n eggs with drumstick only..kekeke

mrs lai: that cousin mst be reali small size sia.. 5 yrs old leh..

Michelle: u change so many ah.. got extra 1 bar code for me?? if nt i go buy 2molo liao..
happy.gif

kelley: I didn't let my gal choose or eat those things leh .... and her lunar birthday over liao ;P However, she did pick a red color easter egg. Does that count? hehehe

mrs lai: picking red egg means wat ah.. all those drumstick, mee sua, red egg nothing to do with future prediction.. then i don't mind doing..like those airplane, calculator n stuff... i thnk i give it a skip.. future is in her own hands!! hahah

kelley: haha ... no idea ... they were just hunting the easter eggs for fun ...

My gal will be very upset to know everyone else got such yummy food for their lunar birthday and she had none :p

augleo - your jk looks cute left with those balloons
happy.gif
something like - "all my playmates are gone!" My bb's bday is next week, we'll just have a simple bday celebration with friends and go home this May instead.

hehe augleo.
cant tink of anymore le. U covered all the items
happy.gif
Btw, did u feed JK the food or ? I mean, how to eat the glutinous rice

Mrs Lai
Thanx .. i try again on Sat. This morning I did bring the rice + water to boil, than I lower the flame. Maybe I shld juz let it boil on high fire. Or cud be the amt of water too .. lotsa trial n error to do.

mummies
my son lunar b'day juz over on tue.. Infact, my MIL/Grand MIL din know got such custom.. my MIL still can give comments say 'last time we Teochew also no need to do such things' at least my Grand MIL willing to do it w/o complains.

my GrandMIL cooked mee sua with normal stuff like veg etc and with 2 hard boil eggs and a drumstick.
Feed my boy a few sips and strands of mee sua then break the egg yolk for him to eat.

We let him hold the drumstick but he din eat.. juz suck the drumstick.

We let him chose toys..
we have:
Books, ruler, calculator, pen, wallet, police cap. but we place them side by side

my son chose calculator.. hee hee gonna be accountant like mummy.

Then we let him pick up numbers for 4D & toto. my son bring luck coz we strike 4D&toto but only very pathetic winnings of $70 per pax.

my boy is napping lesser oredi.. today he only nap for 1hr leh.. and due to teething, he is very sticky
sad.gif
luckily he knock out easily after 10pm. otherwise i always had hard time making him sleep for the nite

Cool Daughter
We had celebrated bbG's bday last Sunday. Tomorrow maybe just bring her out for dinner lor. A quiet one, just me, baby and hb.

Mrs Lai
BbG is always mistaken for (1) a boy, (2) much younger than she is. She can still fit into a 6mths Carters romper.
Don't worry, I didn't celebrate bbG's lunar bday too. They don't remember it anyway.

Michelle
I must go and check first.

Good Morning Mummies,

Jesse's grandparents bought him a pair of shoes and a mickey mouse jumper for him yesterday at United Sq.

I need to bring him to see the Dr again later, so don't know if I can make it for lunch. Have to see what time the appt. On Tues, we were there around 8:45am but only saw Dr at 11:30...cos no appt.

babies for Similac Gain IQ,

Just a short infor. here, Guardian having promo now for Similac Gain IQ 1.8kg, selling per tin $48+ only. Any Purchases above $100 can go for FOC delivery service.

cool: the amount of water shd be enough for the porridge, that is, not that much excess that you would expect to be boiled off, since they don't lose any water once kept in the vacuum pot.

Alternatively, you may wan to "grind" your rice first before using it to cook porridge.

just rem that the items must be heated through first, or before u put into the holder, it must be at a rolling boil.

mummies: was at clementi central on Wed for lunch and I did some shopping! they have this factory outlet like stall and they had quite decent offerings - the materials are quite good too! bought a few rompers, tees $10 for 3 or $10 for 2 and 1 shorts $10 (so sweet) and 1 pants $10 (also nv sweet) for my gal.

next time meet up can show u all =)

Ladies

just something to share..

Huggies Ultra L size, get from Shop n Save, jumbo pack 54 pieces selling @ $19.90 while NTUC promotion is $20+ (i tink, saw from Tiong Bahru yesterday).

Even the normal promotion for smaller pack @ $13.80 or $13.95 is more ex (per piece) compared to this $19.90 promotion from Shop & Save.

Mrs Lai
In this case, than I think my water level is fine coz I pour 2.5 soup bowl of water to cook 2 soup bowl porridge. Maybe I try to grind the rice. Can i use 'blender' to grind rice?

Mrs lai: nvm.. ashlyn will be just as sad.. I thnk I will make it up to her on her English bday..

Augleo: wat do u cook with mee sua for JK? Wana share receipe??

Hi All

Just stumbled upon this . Me a apr 07 mummy as well.... my gal Faith was born on 10 Apr 07.

Speaking about diaper deals. Was at Giant on wed nite. Pampers active box ( 2 packs in each box) selling at $30.90 .. one of the more decent deals. Check it out.

Any comments on pull up pants ?

Didn't bring jesse to dr today as he seems less yellow...either a food allergy or something wrong with his liver. Either way, it's not contagious.

See you later!

HaveFaith,

Pampers active box selling $30.90 already!! they increase the price liao.. i bought last month only, it's $29.90 per box. So last month, i got 3 boxes back!!

Huggies Ultra L size,

bought 1 jumbo pack from Cold storage this morning, costs $19.95.

Darbebe
Sounds like you are quite good in using photo editing softwares…me quite a ‘idiot’ in such softwares…. :p

Absolutely no idea on how to remove some things or touch up a jpeg file…..

Kelley
Aiya…you never read my post properly neh… I say Tuesday I on leave.

Kelley / Cherryteq
How about next Wed or Thursday then?

Augleo
So what did JK picked? Me cock-eye can't really tell from the photo....

Min
Accountant is good...earn alot of $$$$...Auditor also not bad...can fly here & there to check on the companies...free lodgings & good food. LOLZZZ

Springdance: i anythng one.. u both confirm liao jst tell me! .. sorry.. i not only forgetful..i thnk i quite blind..haha

Hi *michele*,

I don't mind buying the helium balloons from u for my boy's birthday in early May. How many do u have and how much will u be selling? I am also living in the east but more towards the central. Please email me for details discussion. Thanks
happy.gif

Ambery,

I am still waiting for your blog address. I am not sure if u will read this. If yes, please email me your blog address coz I want to read your blog leh. Thanks in advance
happy.gif

Mummies,
Very very sad after reading today's Newpaper on the accident .. wanna cry now :'(

I am getting very easily depressed nowadays. Temper getting bad also .. even my mama last wk also angry wif me coz I lost my temper on her. Hiaz.

coold,
i was also very sad when i read the article...was even wondering who's going to look after that poor baby...me? haha

as for temper...it's been very hot lately. I realise that if I turn on the a/c in the apt my temper is better, if I don't and am perspiring a lot, every little thing I also scold J. poor j.

The meet up was fun...it was nice to have some faces to the nicknames, though I'll be the first to admit that I probably won't remember all of you. Jesse was sooo cranky on the way home and almost fell asleep...unfortunately when I put him in his crib, he started playing peekaboo with me and wanted to play some more. Just left him in his room to cry a little...very playful!
happy.gif

Michele, Darbebe,

Wonder whether our chalet unit the same or not....hahahaha

You all already have an idea on how to decorate? I purposely went there to look at the units again so that I can have an idea on how to decorate and plan arrangement for the tables.

coolD,
JK din eat the glut rice
happy.gif

Kelley,
my mee sua simple cooking lei.
* pre-prepared 2 hard boiled eggs
stock = 1 chix breast
throw in chye sim then mee sua lastly 1 beaten egg. tat it!
no seasoning added cause mee sua aldy salty
happy.gif

Havefaith,
welcome
happy.gif

was @Giant on Monday....bought Pamper Dry S$10.95.

Pamper Dry:
mummies, FYI: diff. FP is selling diff price.
Tamp. St11 FP selling S$11.90 whereas Tamp. Central CC FP Selling S$12.10

Darbebe,
din shop @CP?

went to see my gynae today - my gal charmed everyone there including Dr Fong. She did he coy smile while leaning her head again me. Really buay tahan her.

They delivered the profiteroles and the eclairs liao ... so tomm morning can pack them quickly. But they melt so fast!

Cool: What type of blender fo u have? If it's the normal "jug" type one, it should come with another unit for grinding food (food miller).

Back