(2007/02) February

garfield, i pm u my email address okie? Actually its still the same one. Yes, the link that u have in Gem's blog has auto update leh, like it will tell u when was the last update your friend has.

cherrry/garfield
taiwan is fun fun fun coz garfield has planned her itinerary for her kids (those makan resturants) as well as shopping for herself...

hey, garfield. care to share how much u spent on hotels and transportation and maybe airplanes? coz i see u take taxis alot oso? not cheap right?

garfield, you got PM
happy.gif

smurfy, my hb asked if I was serious when I said I was considering taiwan as a possible destination. He knew how much I hated taiwan from my last trip there. It was the only trip that I wish to come back earlier.

oh ok ok i better send to u b4 i mia during wkends hahaha

smurfy, i think i spent def less than 5K (inclusive of my shopping too). act i didn't wanna take taxi at all... i was v v stubborn haaa. but end up i took to-fro airport as well as 2 times is to get back to hotel. cos i was late liao. late for schedule... so bo pian. but it not v ex la. most times i took the public transport. also consider my kdis sick so better take taxi for some as they cant be rush lo.

ya some of the makan places my frens recommend me n I check it out. many ple goin Taiwan these days... act i check out a robot theme restaurant but no time
happy.gif

<font size="+2">Happy Mother's Day!! to all fellow mummies!!</font>

jelly,
congrats on princess #3.....3 flowers le!! NICE!...my new neighbour oso haf 3 grown up daughters 22,20 &amp; 18...really sweet girls lor..always bake cakes to share wif neighbours..hold the mummy's hand to go market...envious!!!

ho ho...

smurfy...
no no no...me contented now...juz envious you know...wahahahha...yup yup..oredi got one tyra to "teh" me..keke

garfield,
eh...i haven gone on any trips wif kiddos le...it sounds like a very SCARY project to me...last year..b4 preg wif tytus hor...i nearly went crazy when i 1st time brot tyra &amp; tyler out shopping without maid...see how useless i am???...how to tour like dat?? steady le you!!

skinny babe, u still brave to bring out them alone! the only time i be with them alone is to nearby shops nia. cos i was afraid my gal wanna hug then i still got to hold zz hand then if buy things how? if my gal walk also dangerous. she dun like to hold hands 1.

go on trip is w hb mah. so still got some1 to help lo.

me also love gals.... if i can, I try another gal but it not guar so tat it liao. u v good still dare to have 3...

girls are soo soooo sweet...

i am so much swayed over to EQ's sweetness and gentle-ness.. this lil girl never ask for anything..unlike her whinny korkor...

this EQ soo sweet... go and "yang-orn" at QY.. crawl to him, and lean her body onto his, put her head at his lap.. etc..

sometimes QY recriporates.. sometimes dun.. and when he dun.. EQ is served with a knock here n there...

but girls sooo sooo different frm boys hahaha

jelly, congrats!!! Wow, seems like it getting very c'mon to have 3 kids hor? Envy you that you have so many princesses. I still believe that gals are better
happy.gif

So happy that I seldom log-in and got gd news once I came in
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

gigg, so long never hear u!!!
how r u n yr 3 kids?? go n have another 4 one! hahaha maybe a gal then u got 2 boys n 2 gals! perfect! hahahaha

Smurfy totally agree that gals are v different from boys. My gal is a tough cookie while my boy is whiny. At the same time Ashley is also extremely vain, likes to carry handbag apply lipgloss and cream. She can look at my iPhone fashion apps and go wow wow wow at the clothes. When she is crying the easiest trick to stop her is to open wardrobe and look at the beautiful dresses. Gals are also more endearing, her yeye and papa give in to her every demand cos they cannot bear to reject her. Children are just so cute (when they are not nasty)

Jelly..Congrats on Princess #3!! Having gals is fantastic! I would love to have more gals. Though hubby hope #3 would be a boy. He scared to raise gals..he say they are so so precious!
Now common to have #3, not like my parents' time cos of the "Stop at 2" campaign.

Gigg..Haha!! True..Have another one!!

Hello mummies!

Thanks for your well wishes!!! U know what, my last day of work will be end of the month! Thereafter, I might help with my boss personally first till i deliver then stay at home do some bookkeepings and at the same time look after the kids, with a maid! Now we are looking for a maid, should be an Indonesian. But it will take her 2 months to come because the one we shortlist does not have passport. Wish me luck ya in getting a good one!
happy.gif

smurfy,
Girls are sweet hor?
I miss breastfeeding girls too... haha, now I know why some girls are stressed with bf boys. D is such an active baby - he'd refuse to latch but prefers to be hungry and kaypoh around. Sometimes my whole boob is exposed with this struggling baby and he still wouldn't drink!
First time my boobs are being rejected :p

jelly,
It's really sweet to have little girls!
hey, you can dress them up in similar dresses! My mum used to make dresses and pants for my and my 2 sisters... all in the same material and design... very cute
happy.gif

So you'll be a SAHM staying in your own home or with your aunt? How about Xi's school?
Hey, if you're going to be staying in Clementi, we can meet up!

charis
did i interpret wrongly? did u say a #3?

jas
now that's gonna be a wonderful life right? stay at home, work and earn ur keep while not missing the growing up stages of ur 3 princesses.

cherry
ur ashley sooo advanced oredi ar? handbags n lipglosses???

huskies
u r so funny with ur description.. wait till he can walk.. then u would be chasing him everywhereeeeeeeeeeee hahahaha

Charis,

Hey, i will still need to work from home to earn some income wor. Quite scary to only rely on hubby's income alone. Though that will mean more than 50% cut of my current salary, but i will save about $1500pm on nanny fees alone, and get to solve my problem of someone to look after the maid and the kids.

huskie,

Have u moved to Clementi oredi??? Which part???
happy.gif
Ya, if my plan of staying at home look after the kids comes true, then most likely will have to move Xi to the turf club branch which is much nearer. Funny thing is when i asked Xi last week, she does not mind to not going to my aunt's house but refuse to change school!

smurfy,

Sounds ideal, but i worry too at the same time especially what to cook for the gals and myself and the maid for lunch, what activities to occupy the gals and whether i can tahan stay at home with them 24 hours!!!

jelly, I think it will be very nice to be SAHM. As for lunch, hey this is exactly the same problem that I faced while on ML facing two kids and 1 maid! So I came up with meals schedule, so that we know what groceries to get each week and maid knows what to cook. Especially for new maids, having schedules are really good help.

smurfy, she started to put all these stuff on herself for a while already as every morning she will sit with me when I am using all these creams and gloss. So, she imitated me. I think she will grow up to be vain but I prefer this to being a tomboy.

jelly,
Congrats!
Wow 3 princesses. I'm still thinking if i should afford no. 3.
Now like many here lil J loves to bully her lil sis. So if to have #3 i'm a little sacred.
Meeting up at clementi or west coast park? I'm on! But am only available on weekends !

Hi mummies,

I am looking for a Personal Assistance to help me with the following:

1) Accounts keeping for my companies which includes
a) Data entry for expenses etc
b) Data entry for invoices
c) Preparation of invoice
d) Tracking of outstanding invoices

The applicant must have accounts background, is fluent in Excel and can setup a simple accounts keeping system, can read Chinese, able to work on a flexible time basis.

She should be able to travel to Tanah Merah (near MRT) once a week for a period of 4 hours to work in my home office (flexible arrangement). Email correspondence (for some simple data entry updating) for the rest of the time may be required.

Remuneration is negotiable.

If you think you are suitable or know someone who is, please email me at [email protected] with a simple resume, recent photo and your contact number.

Pls DO NOT PM as I do not check.

Thanks!

Cherry,

Can i get a meal schedule from you later on? I am the type very qin chai about food and most of the time eat out, so really have no idea of what food to ask her to prepare if I dun go out to work anymore.

sunsweet,

How are your two sweeties? Think can only meet up with Clementi/WC mummies after i start working from home.

jelly,
Wow! envy you. Can stay at home spend valuable time with you princesses and having a maid to help around.

I need help! My daughter is complaining that she is bored every single day! Any suggestions?? At the moment, my mil is taking care of her and my baby. Not much time to play with her
sad.gif

My PIL suggested that I send her to school but not sure if it is advisable especially no one will be fetching her and we have to rely on the school bus. And what about the chances of learning bad examples from other kids? Mummies, pls. share your views. Thanks
happy.gif

Something to share
http://myplayschool.net/

jelly,
I am also very chin chye - can everyday eat same noodles... think my maid scared of eating same thing everyday LOL

Yep, moved to Clementi liao. Don't worry about her settling in TC branch... TC teachers are very experienced and good... principal too!

Sunsweet,
Can do playsession at my place, but usu only weekdays mornings cos we're always out during weekends.

Saph,
Soph goes to school in schbus ince beginning of this year... no problems so far.
What's schbus in M'sia like? Safe?

Soph goes to sch for 3.5hrs and is already bored during the other half of the day at home, maybe cos I am busy with #2 too.
I am sure she would love to go full day if she can.

Sap,

Xi is attending the same school but different branch as Sop of Huskie. She takes school bus from school to my aunt's place too everyday and love it! No, so far i only see good things she learn from school. Guess the classmates are all still very young (3 years old) and not much bad habits to pick up from bah.

My gal also the same. A few weeks ago she was not feeling well so did not go to school. That few days she like very cham, no mood to everything and my aunt kept saying quickly send her back to school as soon as she recover.

huskie,

U have not answered me! Which part of clementi do u stay? Can pm me. :p

Sap,
So far Soph hasn't pick up any bad habits, but I find that her English has become more broken in terms of grammar.
Her teacher definitely speaks good English though.
So I am not sure if it's due to her classmates (although all their parents are very well-spoken), or my maid... haha, probably my Indo Maid's English :p

There are lots of older kids in her schoolbus too, but so far she has not picked up any bad habits... in fact, she seems to be getting lots of stickers and little tokens from the big kor kors... good way to learn about sharing and giving!

jelly,

so nice that you can be sahm and have a maid to help out..and at the same time earn your keep.

cherish also missed sch for almost a week cos she is down with bronchitis..so sad, eversince she started childcare, she keep falling sick.

Saphira,

my gal did pick up the habit of keeping her food in her mouth from her classmate. But now she says when she sees her classmate do that, she will scold her...

sap
QY has become more confident after he went to school.. habits wise... pretty much the same? maybe at times he's in a good mood, will keep the toys after playing lor? hahaha... he oso takes the school bus home... he knows the names of some older students from that bus.. so shld like them pretty much bah? getting sick? he was initially but things seems better now (keeping my fingers crossed). i know he like school alot

milestone
QY n EQ sleeping in the same room now :D. Last nite i managed to say "good-nite" to them and close the doors while they were both still awake :D.

enrichment classes
may i know what other enrichment classes are ur kids attending now?

#name of kid - a) enrichment class (company name), your feedback.
#name of ur kid again - b)
#1 QY - a) chinese speech n drama (leaps schoolhouse), not good stopping soon.
#1 QY - b) art class (home based, maria in fernvale), starting in july only but heard she is quite popular

#2 anyone (copy n paste format)

Smurfy..??!! LOL..U think Im having no3 now?! Haha..No lah..but in future GOD willing..yes!

Yael is attending gym at Prime gym Toa Payoh now. His enjoying every bit and I like cos its "pure" gymnastics. I hope to let him take up swimming and chinese s&amp;d soon. Otherwise, academics, I can teach hm at home. So he's not going to school for now.

Jelly..Work from home is a good idea..I think its more achievable if u have a helper. Fr me, it has been tough! I gave up on my diaper bags biz long ago..cos didn't hav time haha..plus hav to invest to buy some stock first. However, freelance teaching and program planning is working out quite well so far fr me.

sap, ya so far, no bad habits yet. he more confident noe n not so shy in front of kids. he always tok abt school n look forward.

Smurfy,

wow yr kids can sleep alone!! how i wish!
#1 QY - b) art class (home based, maria in fernvale), starting in july only but heard she is quite popular

#2 zz - a) LNT (but now changed to Happy Train PL) - at least till end of yr. not bad as zz take intiative to speak some Jap words and can count to 10 in Jap. his memory and motor skills improve too.

smurfy,
Yeah, I read your blog about the kids sleeping together... such a great achievement!
I also wish my kids can, but D still wakes up a few times in the night now.

#2 zz - a) LNT (but now changed to Happy Train PL) - at least till end of yr. not bad as zz take intiative to speak some Jap words and can count to 10 in Jap. his memory and motor skills improve too.

#3 Soph - a) Shichida: Daddy likes it as he thinks it's very creative, so we're not stopping now
#3 Soph - b) Mandeville: Music and movement; just finished her 3 terms and got her cert. Her teachers are GREAT, but she now wants to learn ballet.
#3 Soph - c) Baby ballet: The Music and Ballet Company starting this week. Will let you know review.

Hey, JG Chinese speech and drama is good... maybe u can try it if you're looking for one?
Soph used to attend the Chinese edudrama, which daddy thinks is very good.

huskie
not going to speech n drama currently after this season ends.. somehow he suddenly talks more recently ... kekeeke EQ sleeps thr before 3mths old.. coz she dun like milk.. now most sessions are fed when she is sleeping :ppPP..

huskie/gar
sleeping together... yah.. i oso cannot believe it's so easy for me. keeping my fingers crossed. but that problematic QY at times like to choose rooms to sleep (i got a a nagging feeling is because tat week was pooh bear bedsheet, crazy boy keep whining he dun like pooh bear).

Thank u so much for all your feedbacks
happy.gif

Anyone have any idea which school is good in KL? Any names for me to research on? Lost with so many schools around. I am more interested in play and learn type.

#3 Soph - a) Shichida: Daddy likes it as he thinks it's very creative, so we're not stopping now
#3 Soph - b) Mandeville: Music and movement; just finished her 3 terms and got her cert. Her teachers are GREAT, but she now wants to learn ballet.
#3 Soph - c) Baby ballet: The Music and Ballet Company starting this week. Will let you know review.

#4 Xf - TweedleWink Right Brain Kids. She loves it but it's only one hour class and it's once a week. http://www.rightbrainkids.com/

smurfy,
Congrats on Qy sleeping on his own. Like you, I'm lucky that my baby is very easy to take care. Xf still wants me to sleep with her till she doze off.

smurfy,
Actually David is a very easy baby too.... he hardly fusses about and slept thru in his own room after my cf ended.
But when maid came, I had to give up his room to give to maid, so he ended up sleeping with me.
This was the time he became more kaypo and curious too :p and then knows we're in the same room, so don't wanna sleep thru now!

haha, just give QY whatever bedsheets he wants to make him sleep in his own room!

smurfy, ya really envy yr kids can sleep on their own. act i suspect g can too (she v clingy to maid noe in fact
sad.gif
) but zz also wan me to sleep besides him till he sleep. then sometimes i move back to my bed n middle of nite he do suddenly look for me lor.

#4 Xf - TweedleWink Right Brain Kids. She loves it but it's only one hour class and it's once a week. http://www.rightbrainkids.com/

#5 Ryan - Art Class (Gymboree @ Harbourfront). He loves it. He likes doing painting and doing crafts.

#5 Ryan - Art Class (Gymboree @ Harbourfront). He loves it. He likes doing painting and doing crafts.

#6 Ashton - a) GUG: ZooPhonics (will end in Dec 2010)
b) Swimming - private coach (will start soon)
c) Music - Piano lesson (still finalising)

ashton's teacher complained that he bullied a gal in his class and its always the same gal. He is nice to all other little friends. The best part is her name is called Ashley!! omg, we think the reason why he bullies the classmate is cos he always get bullied by the sister
sad.gif

geezz

after sending the silly maid back home, the new one had a cultural shock n said she wanna go back phili after 1/2 day in my house.. i am now maidless for 1+wk oredi.. EQ is now so sticky n insecure. always wanna people to carry her.. now i basically use ergocarrier at home to carry her while doing light household chores..

huskie
i am so thankful i never sold it to u whahhahahahhaa

oh gosh, smurfy, how u manage? so anyone can help u take care EQ while u work? yr parents?

me so tired ... today all 3 guys (HB, kids) down w fever n cough. act hb got it last Sun la... cham...

doc suspect got 2 ulcers coming up in G throat!!! hope it not that... if not jialat liao

my mum hands off type last time.. so day time she cannot cope.. now getting the mother in law to help out lor :p

QY after school as per normal - go to my mum's place, i pick him up after dinner and work.. and goes home..

Motherinlaw comes to my place BABYSIT EQ. She really babysit lor.. do nothing else(no water, never boil, nappies.clothes throw here n there, bottles fed oredi never wash). lunch i must cut and prepare the vegetables for her in advance before i go to work. anyway beggars can't be choosers at this stage right?

nite time hb and i bath each bath of the kids lor... and thankfully they fell asleep before 11pm these few nites. The 2 of them sleep together.. at least i still have uninterrupted sleep for a while.

mopping/ironing/washing toilets, i got a part time help once a week lor.

Back