Any mom here who has UTI?

Having a stubborn UTI that kept coming back made me feel completely exhausted and miserable, especially when basic treatments just weren't working. I can recommend Dr Alvin Ng, he is a nephrologist in Singapore who helped me sort it out for good.
 
Having a stubborn UTI that kept coming back made me feel completely exhausted and miserable, especially when basic treatments just weren't working. I can recommend Dr Alvin Ng, he is a nephrologist in Singapore who helped me sort it out for good.
Recurrent UTIs are indeed draining and frustrating when nothing seems to give you long-term relief, so I really feel for you being put through that. We actually have the same specialist, Dr Ng also stepped in to get to the root cause have been such a relief after dealing with all of that misery. How long did it take before you finally started feeling better again once you began seeing him?
 

Back
Top