(2007/01) Jan

Karen, mine is S$840 for antenatal package...delivery is seperate package with the hospital charges pricing together...

Hello all!!

Wah!! This thread so hot. Never login for a few days and the posts have extended by a few pages.

Can add me as well?
lame.gif
I have introduced myself earlier. Am 7 weeks pregnant now.
happy.gif

EDD: 24 Jan 2006
Gynae: Dr Cathryn Chan
Hospital: Mt Alvernia

Thanks!!

hi bluegrapes,
Sorry, must have missed our your post. :p Anyway, have added you in liao. Our EDDs only a day apart, and same hosp., maybe our bbs will be next to each other in the nursery!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aquarius_888</TD><TD>3/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Msn_queen</TD><TD>5/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlein</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>10/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phyllis</TD><TD>11/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Tang</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>janey</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mabel</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>Van</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>14/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinoopy</TD><TD>14/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A (TBC) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebebe</TD><TD>15/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr CK Chow</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluesky</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinkie</TD><TD>17/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leeann</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>rin</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>firstbaby</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD>21/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>22/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr HY Ang</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluegrapes</TD><TD>24/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yingzi</TD><TD>24/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Capricornbabe</TD><TD>25/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherl</TD><TD>25/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janice</TD><TD>End Jan 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Wong</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Karen, my prenatal package is $550. same as Mrs Wong, my delivery is seperate package with the hospital charges pricing together.

Thanks Sherl! :D

Since our EDD is so near. Care to share your checkup experience so far? I went for scan ytd and my bb is now 11mm long. Can hear his/her heartbeat.
happy.gif
) Getting very excited. Wonder if I can see him/her move during my next checkup.

kao_love.gif

Hi everyone,
I am back to office after 2 days MC. got fever, coughing and a bad sore throat. pengz... cannot take medication. only panadol to lower the fever leh.
The office a lot of people sick man. me kana the virus.
so don't go near if you know someone is sick, cos doc told me preggie will get it cos of lower resistent.
still coughing away and fever comes on and off.

BlueSky, hope you will recover soon. I was down with very bad cough two weeks back (during my 5th week). I went to a GP and she prescribed me pregnancy-safe medicine. Think its the black solution that we take as kids. I recovered 2 days after that.

Drink more water!! Hope you will recover soon.

bluegrapes,
huh, my GP refused to give me anything for my cough leh. Now my third day still the same for me.
Doc said to let it recover by itself. I am thinking can meh. Everytime i sick got to take antibiotics to recover one...

Mrs Wong,
i saw yr earlier posting abt "activities"..
Eunice told me cannot for the 1st trimester.
You know what, last week sunday I have wet dream leh, then I woke up with a little cramp on my tummy area. Then afternoon, i realise i got a bit of brown discharge leh. so scared then, call my gynae and she told me to go see her the next day.
But then during night time, the brown discharge clear up to normal one. so i did not go and see the gynae the next day.
I am thinking that because while having the wet dream and climax, the womb area contracted resulting like this.
So best to avoid the 'activities' untill 2nd trimester lor

iceblue,
u seeing Eunice too?

hi all,
is your edd based on last mense date or based on the doctor scan?

I am going to see gynae tomorrow. Just wondering is there any test that anyone of you had done during this stage??

bluesky, you want to try consulting another GP? My fren who is expecting in her third trimester has cough too. Her gp also prescribe her children medicine.

Take care leh..cough is very very bad for health. I felt so weak on the week I was having cough that I turned so pale. Consider consulting another GP lor...

hi bluegrapes,

I went for my 1st checkup on Tuesday.. bb was 6.6mm at 6wks 5days, and could see the heartbeat. heeheeehee... Visiting gynae again next tues, hope will get to see bb develop more!!

Bluesky,
Aiyoh, must take care leh.... When I was sick earlier this week my GP also didn't give me med, tell me that since early stages of pregnancy best to let everything heal naturally...

Hey Sherl, your scan could see heartbeat ah? That's cool. Did the heartbeat appear very small? I saw something beating but not very clear. Not sure whether its heart beat. :p

Keep us posted of your scan next tue!!

When I had cough the doc refuse to give me cough syrup...he said it's not good..

only gave me panadol and flu tabs...

hi bluegrapes,
if u see something small small n blinking then most likely it is the heartbeat...for me lthough i m 6 weeks preggie...still cant see heartbeat yet.....going to see gynae on mon...hopefully bb can come out more to the surface of my tummy so can see easily.....haha

Good morning ladies,

Janice, dun worry lah. Think you should be able to see by mon. Cant wait to see gynae on thur. Hopefully bb is growing well....

Bluesky, think you need more rest now. take care!

Zenn, I changed my appt to see Dr Woo on Monday...Thursday school got function at night and I need to be there, so change to Monday...

Hopefully can see heartbeat on MOnday!

Hi gals,

Just came back from my appointment with the gynae, the bb is 2.7cm now. From the scan, can see the limb moving. Very amazing. 2 wk from now going to TMC to check for Down Syndrome. Anyone has gone for it?

Hi jas and honey star,

Do we do down syn test straight away? I thought we supposed to do tripple three or blood test b4 deciding to do down syn test?

Zenn, can do straightaway, but there are risks. So some people prefer to do blood test b4 deciding on the actual test.

For some couples, if they feel their risk is high, they will opt to do the test straightaway lor.

I won't be doing
happy.gif

Zenn, the BP thread got the website...I saw some that caught my eye...but now hesitating cos my best fren in Japan say she will be buying some nice dresses for me so tell me not to buy anything first...

zenn,

The gynae told me that ound 11 to 14 wk can do a test that measure the thickness of the bb's neck. Which is around 70% accurate. After that will do a blood test which is 90% accurate.

Mrs Wong, which BP thread did you see? Am thinking of getting the maternity dress from Malaysia. Wonder if it would be cheaper.

Janice, good luck to your checkup on monday.
happy.gif
) I can't wait for my next appointment to come but it is in two weeks time.

hey ladies, i thot we r supposed to do a blood test during jus b4 our 2nd trimester..? but tats nothing to do with the down syn test. down syn tests can only be done after 11-12 wks, which i wont be doing too. ..same as mrs wong..

zenn, u really wan to do the triple three test? its usu recommended if couples r above 35.. otherw shld be oke. any advice fm ur gynae?

Hi honeystar, oh so the blood test during 2nd trimester is nothing to do wif triple 3 or down syn test... alamak i got all confused hee

Hi mrs wong, back to work today? Happy working and keep us posted on ur check up.

Updated table:

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aquarius_888</TD><TD>3/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Msn_queen</TD><TD>5/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlein</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>10/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phyllis</TD><TD>11/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Tang</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>janey</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mabel</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>Van</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>14/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinoopy</TD><TD>14/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A (TBC) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebebe</TD><TD>15/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr CK Chow</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluesky</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinkie</TD><TD>17/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leeann</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>rin</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>firstbaby</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD>21/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>22/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr HY Ang</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluegrapes</TD><TD>24/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yingzi</TD><TD>24/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Capricornbabe</TD><TD>25/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherl</TD><TD>25/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janice</TD><TD>End Jan 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Wong</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning ladies! Hope your weekend was good!

bluegrapes,

Like what Janice says, the heartbeat is like something small small and blinking.
happy.gif
My gynae pointed it out to me during my scan, if not I also won't know what it is, heheheh. Next time remember to ask your gynae whether can see heartbeat ok...

For Down's Syndrome test think I'll just do the one that measures bb's neck thickness.... No point stressing myself out further... heheheh

hi gals. ur EDD was calculated based on doc's calculation of the LMP or based from the scan. Mine suppose 9 wks, but last sat i did the scanning and my bb is onli 16mm which is 8wks.

mrs wong &amp; Honey star,

I am now still thinking if i should do the test or not.. cant really make up my mind.. maybe most prob i wun do..

doggiebebe, mine from scan and LMP also around the same.... but think sometimes differences arise due to you ovulating early or late...

hello mtbs, i am suffering from Monday blues again..

Sherl,
I also dun want to go hungry ley.. Pbm is full also throw up, hungry also throw up.. So sianz..

zenn,
Maternity wear are nt cheap at all.. I used to buy maternity dresses from those market stores.. Very cheap ley.. Only $20-$30 for 1 dress.. I feel more comfortable wearing maternity dresses from 2nd trimester onwards.. Those maternity wear from retail stores in shopping centres can be quite pricey..

doggiebebe,
I still throw up abt 3x a day even on weekends. The only time i dont feel like throwing up is when i am lying on bed lor.. I brought many plastic bags to work.. Keep 2-3 pieces in my bag and 1 piece in my pocket lor.. just throw up in the plastic bags lor.. Toilet is too far for me..

Re test for abnormality:
I heard from my fren now there is this Oscar test to replace the triple test ley.. Any of u heard of it?

Serrich,

Hope you feeling ok today.. i also puking a lot.. but i think it is better to puke with a full stomach than an empty stomach..

For Oscar test, my gynae is asking me to take between 10-13weeks.. cost is 300 i think..

oic sherl.

serrich, me onli throw out when working. just now oso throw out badly in the toilet. how long hv u throwing up? urs shd be ard 11 weeks liao rite?

janey/doggiebebe,
We are all in the PUKING league now.. Its def better to puke wf full stomach lah but I still hate to throw up w/o warning lor.. The feeling just comes and the next thing i know is all my food out again..
My gynae haven asked if i am taking the test or nt ley.. Infact i didnt take any test when i was carrying my first child. Not too sure for #2 now..

doggiebebe,
I have been throwing up daily for the past 2 weeks plus. I dun have time to run to toilet.. I usually just grab a bag/bin to throw up. If at carpark, i just throw up at a corner if really no choice. I also have tendency to puke during/after car ride ley..
I am now abt 10 weeks leow.. Still have another 6 weeks to go.. Hope this stupid puking nonsense will subside during 2nd trimester..

Morning everyone! New school's great
happy.gif

Will update after going to Dr Woo later. My hubby slip of mouth told my mum this morning, so my mum is going with me too. Hopefully my mum dun tell my dad, if not he will start calling me to nag...

Doggiebebe, Janey and Serrich, try eating some dried fruits in between. It helps to keep morning sickness away.

Janey, I won't be doing the test at all. Cos we have agreed to keep the child no matter how he/she turns out.
happy.gif

doggiebebe,

Lunch ah... i also always confuse when i go to foodcourt.. dunno wat to eat.. but normally i will end up w some kind of noodles lor.. i am tryin to eat something w more veges, but its kind of hard..

Mrs Wong,
I also wan to keep the bb no matter wat.. so quite confuse whether to test or not.. my dad ask me dun test.. hehe

Back