(2007/01) Jan

Hi All!

Zenn - saw u & the rest booking slot, so also bk ;-)

Hui - Thks. Yea remember the good old days where our treads goes by seconds & minutes......now go by hours & days......

Kate - Thks. hehe....easier to celebrate their birthday.....was at mothercare yesterday, spend a couple of hrs selecting my BB girl stuff.....got so many sweet things to choose from.....headband, dress, hat etc <faint>

zenn,

u really got size 12 for Estelle?? i buy size 11 for owen &amp; it still have quite a lot of space for him with sock on.. forgot to tell you u that my husband's boss told him that her primary 1's son is wearing size 13..

Stores islandwide:
Raffles City 63363867
Tampines 1 62608063
Junction 8 63564680
Velocity (Novena) 63521826
IMM 65632026
Alexandra Comtech 62731255

hi cashewnut, no they dun ve the size too. i recall that i last measure her feet was 16cm so they suggested size 10 but oni junction 8 has it. i think i better bring estelle down wif me. thanks for sharing!

<font color="ff0000">Gong Xi Fa Cai! May this new year brng all of you Good Health, Happiness, Properous &amp; Roaring year of Tiger!</font>

morning!

jen, got trial? wat r u lookin out for the class?

kate, i m going on 2 apr for bear &amp; chicken get ready for sch

hi sorry to interrupt
I have a BNWT Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Stevie (Black) selling at S$288 only and Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Jillian (pink) selling at S$268 only. All items are BNWT, comes with original Kate Spade dustbag, care card and hanging tag. For fast deal, please email [email protected]. Prices nego. Thanks

Hi,
Sorry to interupt but I have a few packets of Pulmicort for nebuliser to let go. Expiry in May 2011. PM me if interested to get. Thanks!

2nd BB,
So did you bring ur kids to Shan Dong TCM @ JE?? Is it good?? can recommend??

Calling other Mummies,
Please help, need to bring my boy to see TCM, can recommend a good one?? Yu Guo @ Kembangan is too far for me.. Thanks

cashewnut,

i always bring my boys to see the TCM at china town. People Park Centre level 2 (王连生中医师)tel:65344221,65344905

morning!

jen, kids run is on on 23 May 2010 at an all-new event venue, the F1 Pit Building. ours will b Singapura Finance Blue Sky Chase (Boys/Girls) Fun Run 800m 2 to 4 years old 10:00am. keen?

cashewnut, where do u stay and wat happened to ur boys?? i heard yu ren sheng not bad.

Hi Mummies,

Cheap Huggies for Sale. Drop me a PM if interested,
happy.gif

Huggies ultra - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies pullups - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies comfort (red) - $15 per pkt
Huggies dry (blue) - $15 per pkt

Collection at Punggol/ Toa payoh (fri evenings &amp; sun mornings) / Amk (prearranged) / Pasir Ris ( prearranged) / Science Centre (prearranged)

Hi Zenn, thanks for concern, i stay at woodlands, my boy having cough very nite, it cause him to vomit teh milk out every time he cough, i think i change my bed sheet almost everyday, but he is ok during day time, so teh old ppl say is "cold cough", at first i ignore it cos he is ok during day time, but my fren's kiddo just hospitalised due to bronchiolitics, she say her daughter oso cough every nite &amp; ok during day time, since my son is coughing for almost a month liao, so i think i better to bring him to see TCM.. any particular yu ren sheng branch??

By the way, i m interested in the run too, how to register &amp; when to register??

Karen, thanks, is he good in treating coughing?? long Q during weekend??

2nd bb, thanks for the info.

Hi mummies,
Sorry to interupt. I am from June 09 mummies and
I'm planning for my 2nd daughter's 1st birthday. Interested in taking up birthday party packages for party entertainment. Eg. Magician/Ventriloquist/balloon sculpturing. Anyone had engaged anyone with good reviews? Here are some I shortlisted. I've never engaged anyone before. So would like feedback &amp; reviews from mummies who had took them before recently. Feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks in advance.

http://www.creamofmaestro.com/
http://www.partyplanner.sg/birthday_party.php
http://www.kidsparty.com.sg/prices.php
http://www.themagicavenue.com/parties.html

zenn, what size do you get the t-shirt for your gal?? do you go for the carnival after the run?? How many of us can run together with the kids??

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.
Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For infants 6 month old up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 35

Pls PM me if u keen. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

Halo Mummies, I have a focus group discussion looking for 3 growing on milk brands user, they are Nestle Nespray, Abbott Grow and Dumex Dugro. You will be paid $100.00 cash after the session. Any one keen? Kindly sms me your details e.g. brand use, age of babies or kids (1 year old to <6 years old), your name etc.. to my hp 97640028.

Hi,

Apologies for posting in your thread.. but am..

1. Urgently in search of many tins of Enfapro A+..

If you've any to sell, pls pm me.. Budget's ard $10+- for the 400g tins..

2. Haenim Play Yard 6 panels (usu'd have 2 activity panels, 1 door, 3 plains with connectors) and ok with 4 panels too..

Budget's ard $100+- for the 6 panels

3. Steriliser
Looking for Pigeon Rapid Steam Steriliser

Budget's ard $20 to $30.. hopefully no rust..

4. Safety Gate needed to fit doorway of at least 118 cm..

Budget's $30++

5. Twin Stroller, just need one tt works, so on v tight budget constraint..

Pls pm me if you've any of the above tt ya letting go..

Thanks v much in advance! =)

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

Hi Mummies

Sorry to disturb.

I have the following to let go.

1. MAMIL GOLD 4 GROW UP FORMULA (1600g)
Usual Price: $45.50
Letting go @ $35

2. MAMIL GOLD GUMP W IMMF STEP 4 (2100g)
Usual Price: $57.00
Letting go @ $45

3. NESTLE CERELAC INFANT CEREAL WITH MILK - BROWN RICE (350g)
Usual Price: $5.30
Letting go @ $4.00

Collection @ CCK MRT or UE Square. Do sms / email me @ 81839240 / [email protected]

Hi Mummies,

Long time never log in.... All our kiddos hv grown and their 4th birthday's next month!
happy.gif

Do you have any good tingkat services to recommend? Am facing an issue now, as tingkat food is usually cooked ready at 3pm/4pm, and by the time my kiddo, hubby and i reach home and consume the food after heating up, it's already 7pm plus which is 4 hours later, and may not be good in the long run for our health.

Any suggestions on this, or have you heard of any tingkat food which is cooked later?

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

I have 2 x 900g Karrihome goat milk 3-7 yrs old.
Letting go at $35 each, own collection or meet at Somerset.
Expiry 2012 Oct.
Interested PM me

I hv 4 tins of 900g Pediasure for sale as my boy change brand.

Letting go at $32 per tin but if u take all 4 tins then can sell at $30 per tin. Collection at buangkok mrt.

Vanilla favor expire Jan 2012 x3
Strawberry favor expire Sep 2011 x1

Serious buyer and no neg pls!!

Contact me via pm.. Thanks

Hi to All Mummies,

Am looking for Enfagrow 1.8kg etc (Netherlands) bought from local stores, do let me know if you've any excess that you would like to clear off, would be keen to take all if the price's ok. =)

Pls PM me if you've any.

Back