(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

Thks for the welcome Dora. Yah, feel like a giraffe after seeing so many fellow mummies popped!

So happy for you that you have some symptoms. It could be anytime just like Shihui rite?

Haiz, I hardly have any discharge throughout my pregnancy, not to mention a little brown stain. Also, my stomach is still v high....

Siman
U dun hv to tell me...I've been waiting n waiting.....

Dora
I'm also very mobile. Do u feel different now tat ur baby engaged?? I still dunno if my bb engaged oredi or not, tomr gynae visit will check. My gynae told me first one statistically usually engage at 38 wks. Me just pass 38wks on Mon so hope engaged liao.

Welcome to this thread DecBB. Now tat most mummies hv popped, it's nice to hv more giraffe mummies join in...else too quiet liao.

Jackie
Ya I'm sure Dr Kek is v good too but unfortunately my boi boi dun wanna come out leh. Now Dr Chua back oredi
happy.gif

Och
Ur labour is very scary leh. Ur gynae is Mary Rauff rite. Tot she is supposed to be really good too...maybe too busy liao.

DecBB
No discharge throughout pregnancy is good! At least you didn't have to worry abt bb being premature like I was... we just have to continue waiting lor :p

LiL
I do feel a little different, like when I sit down, I feel baby is lower, resting on my thighs.. Dunno if it's because baby is engaged/lower, or my thighs grew fatter hahahahah :p But other than that, nothing leh... but I think there are different degrees of being engaged, think mine was "just engaged" type..

Serrich
I'm clearing my leave this week (compulsory), so actually I also dun wan baby to come out this week... cos if not will lugi leave.... but at the same time wait until neck long long :p:p

Bloom
Confinement food hoh, everything can only cook using sesame oil plus must hv lots of ginger in it. If cook chicken shd use kampong chicken not using those chicken u buy from fairprice one. Cooking must not hv any shellfish or fish tat is considered toxic. Can also cook pig intestines like liver, kidney etc. As for vegetable only can eat those tat r not liang. She should also make pig trotters in vinegar for u as this will help to cleanse the womb.

LiL
You can't beat me one lah... I've always had very fat thighs... even before preggie, now I dun even dare to look. Last time all the working pants/jeans that I buy, must be loose fit one, then it'll look tight fitting on me :p

Looks like there are 3 giraffes here now? Gd la, we can keep one another company.

While I hope that bb will come out faster, I'm very scared of the delivery process. I have very low pain threshold. Am definitely taking epidural. But am still very worried of the wound soreness after delivery. My cousin couldn't walk properly for almost 3 weeks because of the stitches down there. Yucks! What's more, she was having very heavy flow....

Dora & LiL,
me another giraffe here also.

DecBB,
I also have the same EDD as U. where u giving birth???

afcai,
ur delivery story at KKH makes me scared leh. Cos i also will be delivery there leh. alaamk also maybe either by mid-wives or duty doc leh. sob sob. If i meet the fierce mid-wives, sure raise my voice to show my anger cos i think my senses aldy half gone cos of pain. Will rem her name so will write feedback letter to complain abt her. ahahaha
But u dilate w/o knowing ar? makes me worried also hor.

Yday i went to check up as of wk 38 checkup. Doc no did cervix check. last wk check liao but this wk no leh. Oni went AMC to do U/S scan. BB is 3.021kg lor. But doc when press my tummy he suspect bb is 3.2kg liao leh. Have to go back review again nxt wk.. guess my bb is too comfortable inside.

och,
u are a brave mommy. Everything will be fine for u & bb one. have faith in GOD.

sylk & Shihui,
613673.gif

Shihui,
U deserted us aldy.. U also jump Q with choo. ahahah Anyway happy that ur lovely boi is out also lar.
Actually u shld not be active in stock check leh. Cos bending up & down sometimes can cause low bld pressure or what that can makes u feel giddy one leh.

DecBB

Actually there should be another giraffe, Jen. But she went gynae checkup yesterday and didn't report in today.... dunno how she's doing?
I think you dun have to worry too much abt having low pain threshold. I keep telling myself that women have been giving birth for thousands of years without pain relief... now that we have all sorts of pain relief, we should have no problem. I think sometimes we have a higher threshold of pain that we think. Have more confidence of yourself!! At least that's what I have been trying to pyscho myself. I think I'll try without epidural 1st :p

Dora,
I have same thinking as u. Wish to try w/o epi until cannot tolerate then adminster lor hor. ahahha Lets be brave together. We 4 be brave together to welcome this pain battle. ahahhahaa

When is ur nxt checkup??? left 4 of us leh. Today oni 14th Dec leh. all machiam given birth left 4 of us here..

Yday night i have tummyache leh. Was painful. I am sooo scare isit contraction pain cos i dunno how is contraction pain. but vanessa did tell me the pain is like tummy gg to rip apart lidat. I dunno mine considered anot. then i try to go toilet then once remove pants oni alamak i LS leh. duno isit dirty food or dirty coconut drink i drank yday afternoon in JB lor. But lucky after that i am fine. But be4 that keep telling my bb pls pls dun come out leh. I am still not ready yet leh. I also dunno why i not ready. ahahaa. Cos maybe doc havent give me signal yet lar.

Jen

My next gynae checkup is tonight... hopefully got some news... if he just tell me... continue waiting, I'll be sianz again :p

I also had some cramps last nite, but only 1 side leh... then I went to toilet then realised it's because bladder full... :p so blur lor hahahaha :p Think I so paranoid now :p
Yah lor, it's not even the middle of the month yet, and left only 4 giraffes... haiyo
sad.gif

Ladies...
I'm going out now, meeting ex-colleague for lunch, will log in back later in the afternoon. see you ladies later!
happy.gif

Och

sounds like NUH didn't do a good job! the midwife and the nurse and the junior gynae sounds scary. but glad that at least bb was out safely. don't think any one of us will fully understand the stress and heartache you are going through now, but if ever you need to vent, you know you can always come here and you will have many understanding listening ears. and if you ever need help in any way, know that you only have to ask. ~hugs~

jen , dora and decBB

jiayou wor! your turn will come very soon one!

here's some pics of talia ann at day 9

613785.gif

and by the way, mr doggiebb started a family blog so if you mommies are free, you can pop by to look look see see...hehe...

www.the-upperroom.com

Geri,

Ya lor, give him to stop him from making so much noise.. cannot stand lah.. small size bout loud voice.. At 1st dun wanna give him wan, but my hubby and mum lor, scared he gets too colicky from the cryings.

Bloom,

UNO.. Aiyo, dunno I chor lor or what, yup, it's quite gentle I think.. I prefer to use the manual and pump hard hard at times..

Me also NUH, but is delivered by midwife only.. no doc or gynae.. delivery part is so far so good. No Filiphino nurses, though I got 2 male student in the delivery suite, but they are actually quite nice nice ones, ask politely and also doesn't give me trouble.

Some nurses in the ward part are quite nice too, some are students, only got one night shift malay nurse in the nursery, I dun like that one.

hi ladies,

another giraffe reporting here...

my gal is officially 2days overdue... my edd is 12 dec. but think she is too cosy inside.. refuse to come out...

so if by tonight still no signs, i will hv to book into TMC later after midnight to be induced..

wish me luck ladies...

connie
Is there any special reason that u have to be induce on EDD? can't wait for a few more days? Anyway, wishing you a smooth delivery.

bitbit, u have to let us know what is ur size ....
happy.gif

Lil,..ahahha..no ginger cos bb get jaundice easily. No pig trotters cos I hate vinegar.. :p Not sure if she can get kampong chix from here :p :p :p so guess mine is not really confinement food? :p

btw, anyone planning to single handedly take care of bb after confinement lady left? If yes, what are your plans? Cos I am really wondering if I can make it alone... taking care of bb, plus getting food to eat..sighhh.... any advice?

To those that had given birth to kkh..are u assigned a pd when ur bb is discharged? Mine is not assigned. So does that mean that I can go to any pd if my bb is sick???

talia ann is cute! so many faces! :p

Re water for jaundice bb
My pd say only passing out motion will help to reduce jaundice. So by giving water and letting bb pee, doesn't help. As such, he say breastmilk is better coz bf bb tend to poo more.

For those that are still interested in non-chemical bb products... here is a Dec promotion from the one that I had mentioned... just in case anyone is interested...
===========================================
Dear valued customer,

We want to inform you that during the moth of December, you are
eligible to get a 10% discount for the purchase of 2 bottle or above for AVADO
products.
AVADO products is available at our showroom or at the following
outlets:

Pharmed Import & Export Pte Ltd
149 Rochor Road, #B1-16/17/18
Fu Lu Shou Complex
Singapore 188425
Tel: (65)6337 4855
Fax: (65)6336 7300
www.pharmed-ie.com
Monday to Saturday 9.00AM to 7.00PM
Sunday and Public Holidays 11.00AM to 5.00PM

Mount Alvernia Hospital Retail Pharmacy

Kids Mall (not a participating retailer for December promotion)
2 Jurong East St 21 #03-02 IMM Bldg (03-121, next to post office)
Phone : (65-) 6235 7277

dogiebb,
talia is cute. lots of expression. may i know what camera u use? i tried to capture my boi's smile but i think my camera too slow la....by the time the camera flash, he already finish smiling.
sad.gif

Bloom,
i intend to handle the baby single handedly after CL left. hmm...i suppose we just have to take fast shower and eat faster? and maybe let them cry their heart out.....what to do....

Bloom, my confinement lady left 2 days ago, currently hb is on leave to help out...after that i will be on my own with bb and in the evening my elder girl also will be at home. What i did last time during maternity leave with my bb is that buy some ingredients in advance to cook a simple lunch, porridge, noodles,etc or frozen food like pizza, chicken pie then just put in oven and can eat liao. We won't have the luxury of a good lunch and can't take long to eat also sometimes may even have a very late lunch. It is possible to handle bb alone just that will be kinda tiring. Whenever bb nap, you have to quickly cook or wash up or rest.

Doggiebb, what room you stayed in TMC, how come look very nice? Deluxe room ah?

Hihi,
I'm reporting in today again, but I've popped liao lah...hahaha... btw, did Choo pop liao also?

Bloom,
Like that QSG had said lor quick lunch and simple hsehold chores lor. Worst come to worst, bring bb out to ta bao lunch lor... else really got no time to cook or prepare, I used to go w/o lunch when I had my 1st, but a hungry man is an angry man, so if u end up no lunch, u will not have the mood to take care of bb....
happy.gif

Serrich,
Taking care of 3 kids only got 1 word "SHIONG"....Tentatively stopping at 3 lah, but few years down the road if "accident" happen again then too bad, got to do ligation and stop at 4 liao lor.. but now got no plan at all.

Karen,
How r ur boy? Guess he's ok since u r still here
happy.gif
Anyway, my mum went to the medical hall and ask for 4 pcs of seed-like herbs for jaundice. She was told by others that by placing those in a red packet and place it in the pillow or something she sleep on, the jaundice will be lesser... Dunno how true, but I still try
happy.gif

<font size="+2">Counting down list..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>roundnbloaty (p0o9i8)</TD><TD>??-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiost</TD><TD>03-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Monica</TD><TD>08-12-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>2700 @ 37wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>curious</TD><TD>10-12-06</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mae (gemi_mae)</TD><TD>11-12-06</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 445g @ 21wk 5d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Conniemummy</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Mt A or TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3000g @ 38wk 1d </TD></TR><TR><TD>choo</TD><TD>14-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 3790g @ 39wk 4d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starluster</TD><TD>15-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2008 @ 37wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowy (weemo)</TD><TD>17-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunflower</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 590g @ 23wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ying Ling (stormmie)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffybear (ruffy_happy)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD> Dr Tan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie Tham (mummyme)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>deardar (precious_moments)</TD><TD>20-12-06</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kermit2006</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>decnk (ninikiki)</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siman</TD><TD>23-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2100g @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen (eliciatan)</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2507g @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiL (momtb)</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 3100g @ 37wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berrysweet</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> 2200g @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>dora</TD><TD>26-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2580g @ 325k </TD></TR><TR><TD>yin (yin2)</TD><TD>28-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">CONGRATULATIONS to..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Birth weight/length</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bei Bei (bei)</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMV</TD><TD>10-11-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Leanne</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>QSG</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>13-11-06</TD><TD>3180g</TD><TD>Natural + assisted</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>3120g</TD><TD>Natural w Epi + forcep</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Anthea</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom (bloom75)</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>1800g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kathleen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys)</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>18/11/2006</TD><TD>3170g</TD><TD>GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kieran</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin Lee (mittyball31)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>20/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Gabrielle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>21/11/2006</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Javier</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kimi</TD><TD>04/01/2007</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>1860g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Mandy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calynn</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>3110g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puffybunny (reyne)</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2995g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">YingXuan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny (freesiajen)</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2560g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gan (muffingan)</TD><TD>17/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2490g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hayley</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ftmtb06</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2865g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Painkiller</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie (doggies)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovey</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tony</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caleb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geri Zoe (sweet_heart)</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ariel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nathan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>3220g / 53cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ace Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherly</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CF Chang</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>3130g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Philson</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dad2B</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lee</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>2695g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Dawn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatbear</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Nov</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>och</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>3885g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD>Madeleine </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebb</TD><TD>21/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>2900g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD>Talia Ann </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qwer</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>3145g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen P</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Gleneagles KL</TD><TD>03/12/2006</TD><TD>3240g</TD><TD>Natural W Vacuum</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darren Tan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JKJT</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>2705g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jorene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doremi</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3250g / 49cm</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feire</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr See Tho</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3900g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JLim (jlimdan)</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3525g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolen Chye (gwenchye)</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu (vaness81)</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Sim Li Ngoh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Reyna Chua Wen Qi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bobianah</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2960g</TD><TD>Natural + Forceps W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hannah Gan Jia En</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fizz</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2895g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caelan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>afcai (afcai)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2925g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD>14/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>11/12/2006</TD><TD>3100g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megdelene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sylk</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>12/12/20006</TD><TD>3500g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Regina</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>2985g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Wedding/Baby Photos &amp; Other Links </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD> Multiply / Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD> Pixagogo / Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Afcai</TD><TD> Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD> Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

When Choo popped ah? I think I haven got her details yet..

bloom,

as u noe i dun haf 'help', but hubby's here to do e hsechores. in fact, feeling more energetic these days cos bb's gotten more adept at latching n suckling n schedule more or less fixed. so i've started doing hseworks, watching tv, exercise n fitting more things (like practising my music) into my schedule. so i tink it's possible to take care o bb alone lah. however, we're catering tingkat. cooking'll b too tough. cannot possibly bring bb to market to buy ingredients wat! eeeeks...

we're planning a trip out to orchard rd (Hard rock cafe!!) after xmas n b4 end o yr! haf a quick meal n at least c how pretty e streets r... hopefully will b able to make it. dunno shld nurse outside or bring EBM out... hmmmm....

och,
i nearly cried after reading ur story. so touched by ur strength n sim tia 4 u n bb. at e same time, pissed w NUH n ur gynae. i tink they super gabra n unprofessional lor! poor u! but am v impressed by how u're handling it. take heart tt it'll all get better!
happy.gif

doggiebb,
hee hee. ur gal so cute!
happy.gif

doggiebb,
ur bb is sooo cute.

Vanessa,
i thot bb always slp is good. very easy to take care. eat &amp; slp &amp; poo &amp; pee.hehee

Dora &amp; connie,
all the best to ur visit tonight.

bloom,
U also gave birth in KKH? how come ar? I thot u see gynae in elsewhere not KKH one? I forget aldy.

Bloom &amp; kimi,
can ask u. After u all gave birth did KKH arrange a short trg on how to bathe &amp; breastfeed bb for all mommies one? I knw TMC does, but do KKH have this?

afternoon!

Qianhui,

i am still here!!

another giraffe reporting!! tday is my EDD!!hehe but so far no sign of action yet..later at night wil start do the squatting like wat vanessa has suggested! hope can have action tomorrow!
happy.gif

bloom,

ENVY!! u ending your confinement n i havent started!!! yup indeed very happy tat bb so guai can wait till CL finish her assignment today!!

doggiebb,

wow yr bb so cute!!cant wait to see mine!!
happy.gif

och,

thanks for sharing yr birth story....mummies are really the greatest...be strong!!

bloom, karenp, vanessa, kimi, jen, choo

thanks! think mr doggiebb managed to capture these expressions when she's awake. she also sleeping most of the time one.

karenp

we are using the canon ixus 400.

vanessa

must ask the guru. now hor, my every feeding is like 2 hrs. she will be alert then can latch on for 0.5hr on one breast. after that, she will be so sleepy that she won't last 5 mins on the other. then if i let her sleep, she will wake up like 1 hr later so obviously not full lah. try to wake her up also no use. very frustrating.

then i will pump the breast not latched on, then can only get 30ml like that. looks like my ss is not increasing. so sad!

QSG

no leh. i only stayed in a one-bedded. must be camera tricks lah.
lol.gif

today my CL cooked pork chop for me to eat. so nice. really like my CL, the food so nice, and she is so experienced, gave me so much advice. think i will cry when she go
sad.gif

jen,

me never jump q leh...
happy.gif
my edd 14dec mah....
btw tink we are the two left not yet pop hor (those who met up at Qianhui's hse)

Hi mummies,

I am from Jan thread, just want to ask some questions to all mummies.

1) When we should registered birth (heard must be within 14 days from the date of birth)? Becos I would like to ask Feng Shui Shi Fu give the baby name, but normally they will give the name after 2 weeks.

2) For those mummies gave birth at MAH, is it true we need to bring pad ourself? if using the maternity pad from hospital, is it need to pay extra charge?

thank you!

vanessa
my boi jaundice quite high le...his level is 266 when admission level is 280. so have to sun him for the next few days.

i think i know what seed u toking abt. i didn't buy that but my MIL bought the yellow chinese herbs to bath baby, same thing as the seed your mom bought, i think. hope my boi's jaundice improve.

choo

after deducting, cash we paid about $1680 for 4 days 3 nights stay.

oh all mummies

can i ask you all if your bbs got a "black bruise" thingy at the backside there? looks a bit like "orh chey"

doggiebb,

wow not so ex leh!! but tat cos yours is naturally with epi...okok shall let my hubby decide..
happy.gif
thanks!

Hi mummies,
Have bought the nestle formula milk - Nan for New born on the day when I discharged fr hospital on 10/12 but only use for 3 feeds. now breast milk supply started to flow y'day so intending to totally bf.

anyway, interested in the nestle formula milk cos selling it away at $15. bought it at $27+ AT ntuc. pls PM me. thks.

bloom,

nope. nobody said anything bt PD at KKH. tink maybe we're transfer cases. i tink they just refer their patients to polyclinic. i din even noe who attended to my bb...

jen,

at kkh. nobody told me anything. after gif birth liao then nobody chap liao. they even 4got to gif me maternity pads. oso wait until i gonna discharge liao then somebody told me must pump milk n shld start as early as possible. ????? shld tell me rite after labour rite?

hi hi mummies...

managed to sneak in here again... bb's sleeping... wish i could do tat too... problem is i can't fall asleep in the day... and i'm not getting enough sleep in the night.... *yawnnnnn*...

i'm doing the full month for my kid this sun and then CL will be out of here by next Wed... can't wait to get rid of her... so irritating....

Vanessa,
i know tat herb thing you're talking about... my mom got tat for my bb too... didn't work leh... in the end got to send her in again and spend another S$1k++... very ex ah... how to have more than 1 kid????

so far already spend more than S$4K at the hospital... have not even count in diapers and formula yet...

oh... by the way, i gave up on breastfeeding liao... felt so bad... but the doc ask me to stop while bb was hospitalized... after tat we went on formula... she seems to be feeding better so i gave up... so sad... but when i was breastfeeding, i was really tired... she can latch on for more than 1 hour at a time and still seems hungry... if i pull her away, she scream bloody murder... aiyo...

och,

u take good care of yourself.... yr bb will be home with you soon...

doggiebb,

yr bb so cute leh.... so expressive!!!
happy.gif

hi bloom and mummies,

I am staying at Bt Panjang near the BP LRT.

I m rather big in size now I weigh 67kg at 7th mth. I am 1.5m tall only.

Hmm I also duno how to describe my size, but I can wear from L to XL as long as the chest area is loose enuf. the materniy blouses get shorter now not able to cover over my tummy but hanging half way and upper area gets tighter due to br expand about cup C or D liao. I always wear cotton blouses and pants. Seldomly wear dress or sleeveless coz my arm will looks big.

Let me noe thru PM ok coz I can;t follow up the thread is running fast..

As i cannot access (PM) after office hour / weekends, I can be reached also at [email protected]

Thanksss

Hi,
anyone know when the lochia will turn brown? mine start to turn brown on my 4th day when milk supply come in. is it normall? now lochia is a bit only.

choo,
ya lor. the rest are aldy enjoying motherhood life. left 2 of us hor. i think most bb FULL mth liao we still sweating to reach full mth ar.

Hi Kimi,
ok, managed to sneaked in when bb is sleeping.
I did not get any problem with KKH during the delivery of my princess few days ago. I was given 2 packets of maternity pads, a pack of cotton wool and 3 sheet of blue plastics (used to place under yr bottom) on my hosptial bed. no one also told me to start bf as early as possible. hubby reminded the nurse not to bottle fed bb and hubby saw them cup feed bb.

Hi Bloom,
I also told y mum not to cook so much ginger. but she still place in in every confinement dish but I did not take it. for pig trotters, she will be cooking only the 3rd week of the confinement only.

yes, given birth at KKH, nurse who discharged me asked if I wanted a follow up at KKh or polyclinic. I told her polyclinic so then she said bb has to be bring to polyclinic next day for jaunice and other assement. for followup with the jab, KKH will book appt for u if u signed up the package (cost $450 include 6 wks post natal checkup) with them. if not, given other choice, one need to walk in polyclinic or do an enquiry with polyclinic abt the jab etc.

Hi ladies

I'm back from lunch... had sushi...yummy yummy... so full now
happy.gif

Choo, conniemummy... you gals are still around ah?? Oh so we have 6 giraffes in all... But conniemummy going for induction tonight?? All the best to you. Jia you!!!!
happy.gif

Going to zzzz now.... I think I'm really like a pig now... eat, sleep, surf net, eat, sleep, surf net :p

mummies,

for those doing full month how do u set the date for full month? eg if bb's day 14dec then full mth on 13 jan? or you count as 30days ? or which ever is the most convenient weekend? or by lunar date?

Back