(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

<font color="119911">Jen</font>,
ai-yo...then got to ''program' her to help out. is she still in the playpen? how 's is she? hmm..maybe selina and mei mei so close as they only meet weekend.

afcai,
programme ar?? ya lar. will slowly lor. i nid them to "xiang qing xiang ai" lor. hehe.
who in the playpen? no one in the playpen unless they are playing inside. hehe.

Yday night. i bring Selinna to my mom hse. then Selinna when reach my mom hse took out a sweet from her pocket to give Hazel lor. haha sooo sweet of her. 1st time doing that.

bloom,
not sure if u still need the walking balloon.. chance upon this thread... dunnoe still got stock anot..
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2327453.html?1246031246

maybe can post to ask the seller..
happy.gif

Ladies
I'm doing some fund raising for Charmaine. the link was given by Jen earlier.

I have sent out the details to some of the mummies here whom i have their email contact. If anyone of you wish to help, can contact me via the following email and I will give you the details.

[email protected]

thank you.
happy.gif

hihi,
i pop liao.
Alysia is 3.2kg, lenght is 51cm.
she is photocopy of my hubby, so is like mini Meg
happy.gif

Meg loves her mei mei alot (phew).
she love to hug n sing to Alysia
happy.gif

i am so happy n proud of her!

i delivered via c sec again. no signs of labour till 39tth week n once again water level was low.
tis time, my c sec wound is very painful
sad.gif

hopefully, by the time i discharge, it'll be better.

will post pic soon
happy.gif

mbb

congrats! rest well girl! and eat lots of BU! i know how a painful c sec wound is like! OUCH! little alysia must be pretty pretty if looks like meg. can't wait to see pics.

mbb,
congrats.. me too cant wait to see prety alysia pic..

Do take care and rest more (on bed) since u are 2nd time csec..
Breastfeeding??

My my, you have two beautiful girls. I'm pretty sure u will be busy dolling them up. Have a restful confinement, mummy.

Tan SL,
where to view ur pretty gers?
i wait till neck long long also you haven post pic.
u have new blog is it?

mbb
do you have facebook acct? my pics are all up there... hee

shihui, fizz and other preggy mummies,
how are you all doing? enjoy your bumps! =)

jen, there is one course at bt batok east too.. u can try that ...

mommies, yest kate was reenacting.. she took out a soft toy dog (yes the one which i was supposed to clean but did not! :p), then she put the dog standing on its legs and said 'mommy bao bao', then she carried the dog, then put the dog down saying 'come down', basically reenacting me refusing to carry her... so sad..duno if she is showing that she is being affected by my refusal to always carry her...
sad.gif

2nd thing... does any of u who are still working feel constrained by ur role as a mother without the necessary/much support who has to put her career on last priority becos she does not have someone she can trust to take care of the kid when she works OT/flies overseas. I think this is minor compared to a few mommies who are SAHM now (100% sacrifice their careers), but with global competitiveness and old age, it frankly does not pay to be so fussy, but its a delicate balance that I am unable to find a 'balance' to (hb constantly bring work home and for certain reasons, refuses to find a less bring-work-home job/higher paying job so that I can leave my its-difficult-to-find-ajob-without-OT industry, and with his poor health, i canot say shrimp and survive on his salary cos one day he might not be able to work and then i will have to be the sole breadwinner).

Just ranting, since I know everyone have their own 'mommy' problems even for those who need to fly overseas and have the family support. Just feeling frustrated.

bloom,
ur gal can realli express very well leh. I also will be very angry when my gal demand me to carry her when I am busy.
But i also din carry her. even if carry also awhile to make her happi.

I understand the role of mother not easy. where nw we hv to take up so many roles. as mother, as wife and maid.. haiz.. i also damn tired leh. I scare i will die of tiredness. but then I aldy v good. din take care of my gals all nights. they are at my mom &amp; MIL hse.

being a woman can be soooooooo tiring hor?

i also wanna rant a little
happy.gif

i juz remark to hb today tat he dun help enuff n he was upset wor.
told me tat he hafta bring the bread home so i cannot expect too much.

hmmmmmmm....he forgot tat i also bring the bread home!!!

being a modern woman is nv easy........
like jen mentioned we have so many roles to play!
sad.gif

mbb,
hb once mentioned this to me.
I told him he can change wife n be little white face! keke........

mbb, ahaha..yes.GSS... but very frustrated..cos recently got an interview and i think i blew it cos of the OT factor....

sighhh...

yeah.. I am interested to sign up for the meetup sesssion.

MBB, dun get frustrated.. Have your confinement end by the date when sylk is back?? do join us to de-stress.

OK better put down the dates... pls put ur name next to preferred date and put in brackets l or d or ld for lunch/dinner (though i suspect most of u will prefer it to be friday lunch like last time :p)

27/07/2009 Mon
- bloom (ld)

28/07/2009 Tue
- bloom (ld)

29/07/2009 Wed
- bloom (ld)

30/07/2009 Thu
- bloom (ld)

31/07/2009 Fri
- bloom (ld)

03/08/2009 Mon
- bloom (ld)

04/08/2009 Tue
- bloom (ld)

05/08/2009 Wed
- bloom (ld)

06/08/2009 Thu
- bloom (ld)

bloom,
although i have my in laws n parents to help out whenever PH is sick n can't go childcare, i still dun feel tt i'm a gd mom coz i can't leave my work n take care of him personally..

mbb,
hmmm.. understand.. sometimes it's lidat.. they feel tt they help alot even if it's for the little things.. :p think the mentality is still there tt it's woman's task to care for the family while the man brings bread home.. :p

roo,
hahahaha... i told hb tt too.. i asked why he din find himself a rich wife... hehehehe... :p

tan sl,
yup.. enjoying pregnancy now..
happy.gif
now i always get to enjoy bb's rock n roll every night.. :p

bloom,
include me for fri lunch...
happy.gif
i on leave tt day for check up... :p

SH,
how many weeks is your bb now??
I quite miss pregnancy days. haha the tummy rolled &amp; rolled bigger. hahaha. But i dun hv the energy to look after 3 kids for sure.

My MIL still tell me to give birth to 1 more SON ar. Sure boy meh?? my hb wanted S.H.E. Yes lar Selinna &amp; Hazel liao. SHE is a 3 women grp leh. sekali 3rd one also gal ar. i happi until faint. haha.
I straight away tell my MIL off say financially cant afford and no energy to give birth to one more liao lar. she still can tell me now got pple looked after mah. I dun wish to let her look after leh.. I always have that IUD with me, see hw I can get pregnant lar. hahahahaahah. Now everybody fancy gals lar. hahahaa

Hee...everyone's here...

Re: Men...
Well...itz amazin tat they expect us to thank them for helpin out wif the kids n chores...anyway...bein a SAHM is no fun either...I juz blew up at the 2 men in my hse tis morng...it doesnt help tat the lil boy has been cryin morng, afternoon n nite these days...

Re: Retail Therapy...
Hee...I hv been at it...now I m lookin at www.simlpycolors.com.nz...anyone???

Bloom...
Therez always other opportunities...when one dr closes...the other opens...

Jen...
But tis ger in SHE looks like a man wor...whahaaaaaaaaa...

SH...
I read yr blog...happi for u wor...u wil hv yr dream come true soon...shop til u "tau gong gong"...

Bloom..

Btw...Orchard Cafe is having 44% discount for lunch n dinner if u wear red fm 1-(dunno 8 or 9) Aug...

Hee...

Bloom,
My vote goes to Fri too.
<font color="119911">31/07/2009 Fri
- bloom (ld)
-roo13 (l)</font>

SH,
HIGH FIVE!!!
Gongxi, Gongxi!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Fizz,
When is the big day?
Manage to get any help during the confinement?

Jen,
wah... ur MIL asking for #3 ah... i hope no one will ask me for #3.. :p hubby told me to consider #3 liao.. but i told him u give me $10k to slim down aft tt? n the whole house under my name den i consider.. hahahahaha... heavy price to pay.. :p

got to consider contraceptive method liao... else later create accident jialet.. :p is IUD gd? any side effects?

bb is now 23-24 wks liao.. i lost count already.. :p

Fizz, roo,
heee.. thanks!! i hope it remains a gal... if suddenly see little fountain during 2nd detail scan i faint liao.. hahahaha.. now i'm already looking at cute little gal's clothing... using every bit of determination i have to resist the temptation.... hahahaha... :p

mbb,
so pretty!!!!! where did u buy the indian dress? i dress PH in the boring chinese traditional leh.. dunnoe where to shop for other ethnic's grp clothings...

mbb,
u give me a gd reason for wanting to send Denise to school.
U can dress Meg in different countries costume once u resume working. hee.....

SH,
Danger coming! Shopping is never enough for bb gals! :p

Shihui,
Little India, paid $30
boys not much choice.
heee....u'll shop till you drop pretty soon!
lai lai....join Roo, Fizz n i. kee keee keee.

Roo,
Denise is starting sch in Sept.
soon, it's ur turn to hunt for costume
happy.gif

Fizz,
i am still drooling on the yukata.....

Back