(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Hi Jasmine,

A looks grown up too... wah... really time flies, and all the babies looks like toddler.
Very cute expression from him too.
he's wearing bare back?? keke.. sexy boy.

Thanks for the advice on constipation.
Papaya i think works for kim. But it breaks my heart seeing her cry and grabbing me VERY tightly while i hugging her and let her try to force her poo out. She even grabbed on the chair behind me and yelling her lungs out. Sobbing non-stop. Felt so useless but cannot help her. After that think she got a scare.. whenever i say come poo poo she start to cry already.

Earlier i let her eat apple 1st.. then papaya.. when she sleep wake up she manage to poo.. such a relieve anyway.. Thanks for the help.

Think for me it will be quite difficult. Kim is filled with jealousy whenever me or my aunty tries to carry another baby. However, i will try next year. My ideal age gap is 2 to 3 years. I would like to have 3 if possible.

Selina
Caleb has grown alot after seeing so many of his photo!!

Jasmine
I have the bareback also!! My office downstairs selling at $3! but mine is yellow color duckie one hehehehe..

Thanks for the advice on constipation.
Papaya i think works for kim. But it breaks my heart seeing her cry and grabbing me VERY tightly while i hugging her and let her try to force her poo out. She even grabbed on the chair behind me and yelling her lungs out. Sobbing non-stop. Felt so useless but cannot help her. After that think she got a scare.. whenever i say come poo poo she start to cry already.

Earlier i let her eat apple 1st.. then papaya.. when she sleep wake up she manage to poo.. such a relieve anyway.. Thanks for the help.

Think for me it will be quite difficult. Kim is filled with jealousy whenever me or my aunty tries to carry another baby. However, i will try next year. My ideal age gap is 2 to 3 years. I would like to have 3 if possible.

Selina
Caleb has grown alot after seeing so many of his photo!!

Jasmine
I have the bareback also!! My office downstairs selling at $3! but mine is yellow color duckie one hehehehe..

Selina,
hahaha...ah beng, ah seng..then A should call as??
yes..he can stand w/ support and can walk by holding the rail.
we can meet up this sat since few mommies comment that he & Caleb do look alike.

Jenny,
is it? then i shld try out huh? **wink wink**
wahahaha...

Delphine
yes..they really grow up. sometimes i miss their newborn time especially when they r notti..
happy.gif

Adeline,
i bought 2, 1 is frog and another is peguin. cute hor?
show me ur adeline one lel...

Mommies,
he was wearing a bareback rompers which my sil bought at isetan. $2 nia..cheap cheap. is those towel material. like 'Na Zha' hor? but too bad, A too slim liao. some how i feel if pui pui baby wearing it will b nicer.

front view
883774.jpg

Selina,
hahaha...ah beng, ah seng..then A should call as??
yes..he can stand w/ support and can walk by holding the rail.
we can meet up this sat since few mommies comment that he & Caleb do look alike.

Jenny,
is it? then i shld try out huh? **wink wink**
wahahaha...

Delphine
yes..they really grow up. sometimes i miss their newborn time especially when they r notti..
happy.gif

Adeline,
i bought 2, 1 is frog and another is peguin. cute hor?
show me ur adeline one lel...

Mommies,
he was wearing a bareback rompers which my sil bought at isetan. $2 nia..cheap cheap. is those towel material. like 'Na Zha' hor? but too bad, A too slim liao. some how i feel if pui pui baby wearing it will b nicer.

front view
883774.jpg

hello mummies...

firstly, <font color="ff6000">gathering update:
is this e confirmed list?? anymore mummies & babies joining..?????</font>

Attendance:
(1) Starz + Ayden (HB TBC)
(2) Delphine + Desiree + Desmond
(3) Adeline + HB + Kim
(4) Vivian + Rhys + Chengliang (Need bumpermat, let me know)
(5) Kareen + Brayden + Hubby
(6)Shirley + Zac
(7) Jenny + Hb + Jolene + Jaslyn (TBC)
(8) Selina + Les + Caleb + Worldmap
(9) Pups + Kaelen + Hubby
(10)Littlekid + Kennedy + Jefferson + Aloysius
(11)babe_ong + Pearlyn + Hubby
(12)bbgrace + emma (play yard)
(13)doreen + damien (need playyard?)
(14) Jasmine + Alvis + hb(TBC)
(15) Gemini + Tricia + hb
Sub-total headcount (adults only) = 25

i havent check out e high tea buffet yet leh... will do so later, n share e info with u all b4 i place order bah... catch up on e rest later....

hello mummies...

firstly, <font color="ff6000">gathering update:
is this e confirmed list?? anymore mummies & babies joining..?????</font>

Attendance:
(3) Adeline + HB + Kim
(6)Shirley + Zac
(7) Jenny + Hb + Jolene + Jaslyn (TBC)

i havent check out e high tea buffet yet leh... will do so later, n share e info with u all b4 i place order bah... catch up on e rest later....

Thanks for the compliments on the photo.
Maybe MCYS should get me to help promote more childbirths! haha!

Vivian,
*hugs*
you take care! Hope you can find a replacement maid fast.

BABY YOGURT
I finally see the Baby yoplait at Compasspoint Cold Storage. But it's more expensive. $4.40 compared to $3.90 at Carrefour.
Anyway both kids hate it. Joshua, having tasted the sweetened version now that he's older, refused to go near it. Emma took a few mouthful and refused to open her mouth for me after that.

Thanks for the compliments on the photo.
Maybe MCYS should get me to help promote more childbirths! haha!

Vivian,
*hugs*
you take care! Hope you can find a replacement maid fast.

BABY YOGURT
I finally see the Baby yoplait at Compasspoint Cold Storage. But it's more expensive. $4.40 compared to $3.90 at Carrefour.
Anyway both kids hate it. Joshua, having tasted the sweetened version now that he's older, refused to go near it. Emma took a few mouthful and refused to open her mouth for me after that.

okie...
<font color="ff6000">high tea buffet list</font>

mummies, i found 3 tat can order small qty (i.e. 15pax) rather than e usual min. of 30pax n above...

http://www.delihub.com.sg/index.php?lang=en&CODE=menus&menu_type=menu_type2
http://www.kyo.com.sg/products/index.html
http://www.neogarden.com.sg/hightea_mini.cfm

u all wana choose??? can please let me know by tomorrow confirmed turnout n which caterer u all prefer... cos im going to my banyan tree bintan on Wed.. only back on Fri nite..

okie...
<font color="ff6000">high tea buffet list</font>

mummies, i found 3 tat can order small qty (i.e. 15pax) rather than e usual min. of 30pax n above...

http://www.delihub.com.sg/index.php?lang=en&CODE=menus&menu_type=menu_type2
http://www.kyo.com.sg/products/index.html
http://www.neogarden.com.sg/hightea_mini.cfm

u all wana choose??? can please let me know by tomorrow confirmed turnout n which caterer u all prefer... cos im going to my banyan tree bintan on Wed.. only back on Fri nite..

hi mummies,

firstly, thks for all the feedback on the Magic #2. I think there will be a No#2, it's only WHEN to have it.

hi crystallised,

really kowtow to your mummy. our mummy are the best! if tricia wasnt so notti, my mum will not want to have a maid as she used to be able to cope with 1 (my nephew) and cooks dinner plus housework.

hi vivian,

cool down. as wat pups suggested, take the difflam logenzes. they are slightly more effective than Strepsils.
wait till ur throat is recovered then settled the maid issue. if maid say that they want to go back, and even u retain them, they will not have the heart to stay on.

hi mummies,

firstly, thks for all the feedback on the Magic #2. I think there will be a No#2, it's only WHEN to have it.

hi crystallised,

really kowtow to your mummy. our mummy are the best! if tricia wasnt so notti, my mum will not want to have a maid as she used to be able to cope with 1 (my nephew) and cooks dinner plus housework.

hi vivian,

cool down. as wat pups suggested, take the difflam logenzes. they are slightly more effective than Strepsils.
wait till ur throat is recovered then settled the maid issue. if maid say that they want to go back, and even u retain them, they will not have the heart to stay on.

Thanks ladies.

My lesson for the day is over. And thanks for the advice on the lozenges. I already taken that in the morning. Coz of occupational hazards, my fridge got all sorts of lozenges...

Jasmine,
I saw the bareback romper too. But every one told me that it is for girls only. Even the sales person said so. So I din buy. Very cute hor...

Maid
====
Will reconfirm with my maid again tonite. If confirm she wants to leave, will try to find a new one pretti soon... no choice lah... sigh... my maid criteria is different from most of yours here coz the main task for my maid is to take care of my wheelchair bounded dad. And she dun live with me. So got to get one and train her fast before the old one leaves. On top of that, think my mum really cannot tahan the current maid. Got to act fast. Wait, if my sister give birth earlier, will be even more jialat coz she and baby will live together with my mum for confinement... sigh... so many issues... sianz...

On top of all these, my work is not going very well too... sigh... long story... said the wrong things in front of my big boss and that's it. Might not have any promotion ever... and we might got to move to Bedok campus which is SO FAR AWAY... sigh... everything seems to be on the wrong side man... last nite, I really seriously thinking of changing job... but... sigh... dun know how to say lah....

Thanks ladies.

My lesson for the day is over. And thanks for the advice on the lozenges. I already taken that in the morning. Coz of occupational hazards, my fridge got all sorts of lozenges...

Jasmine,
I saw the bareback romper too. But every one told me that it is for girls only. Even the sales person said so. So I din buy. Very cute hor...

Maid
====
Will reconfirm with my maid again tonite. If confirm she wants to leave, will try to find a new one pretti soon... no choice lah... sigh... my maid criteria is different from most of yours here coz the main task for my maid is to take care of my wheelchair bounded dad. And she dun live with me. So got to get one and train her fast before the old one leaves. On top of that, think my mum really cannot tahan the current maid. Got to act fast. Wait, if my sister give birth earlier, will be even more jialat coz she and baby will live together with my mum for confinement... sigh... so many issues... sianz...

On top of all these, my work is not going very well too... sigh... long story... said the wrong things in front of my big boss and that's it. Might not have any promotion ever... and we might got to move to Bedok campus which is SO FAR AWAY... sigh... everything seems to be on the wrong side man... last nite, I really seriously thinking of changing job... but... sigh... dun know how to say lah....

hi vivian,

i can understand the frustration u facing now. talk to your maid again. if she confirm leaving, i think tomorrow, you can tell ur agency to keep a look out for u already.

the Bedok campus u mentioning, is near Tanah Merah MRT? I'm working in Chai Chee, which everyday, i will commute via TPE which take about half an hr. of course lah, for me, it's quite near cos i'm travelling by car. if by bus, it take almost an hr.

hi jasmine,

i also got saw the bareback. wanted to buy, but saw that it's towel-material, afraid that it's too hot, so never buy.

just being kapo here, my dad did tell me not to take fotos when bb are sleeping. no good for the bbs. reason i cant rembr liao...

hi vivian,

i can understand the frustration u facing now. talk to your maid again. if she confirm leaving, i think tomorrow, you can tell ur agency to keep a look out for u already.

the Bedok campus u mentioning, is near Tanah Merah MRT? I'm working in Chai Chee, which everyday, i will commute via TPE which take about half an hr. of course lah, for me, it's quite near cos i'm travelling by car. if by bus, it take almost an hr.

hi jasmine,

i also got saw the bareback. wanted to buy, but saw that it's towel-material, afraid that it's too hot, so never buy.

just being kapo here, my dad did tell me not to take fotos when bb are sleeping. no good for the bbs. reason i cant rembr liao...

Starz
Its something like the 1 at ur place right?? Means dun have their warmers 1. Else need to wait for them to come collect very troublesome. I think the 1 like ur place 1 better lor jus cotainers nia anyway its tea ma.

Delphine
I wanna bring D for swim but everytime decide liao sure bad weather 1....sigh
N this sat I not sure if I will bring D for swim cos he having wet nose leh not running lah but can hear the mucus inside....sigh
So better not swim lor but def will let him play as in hands n feet anyway hahahaha

Starz
Its something like the 1 at ur place right?? Means dun have their warmers 1. Else need to wait for them to come collect very troublesome. I think the 1 like ur place 1 better lor jus cotainers nia anyway its tea ma.

Delphine
I wanna bring D for swim but everytime decide liao sure bad weather 1....sigh
N this sat I not sure if I will bring D for swim cos he having wet nose leh not running lah but can hear the mucus inside....sigh
So better not swim lor but def will let him play as in hands n feet anyway hahahaha

Karen
So U also signed package!! Will u be attending the Sat or Sun class?? Then the boys can see each other every week liao hahaha

Karen
So U also signed package!! Will u be attending the Sat or Sun class?? Then the boys can see each other every week liao hahaha

Starz
I wanna add 1 more. U see which menu appeals to u more jus get it lor we chin chai ppl ma. N u got piority leh U eating for 2 ma so u get to choose. Hahahahaha
Jus tell us how much to pay can liao. Kekekeke
Btw do they include drinks?? If not we can always go cold storage there n buy some no need to ludge all the way there.

Starz
I wanna add 1 more. U see which menu appeals to u more jus get it lor we chin chai ppl ma. N u got piority leh U eating for 2 ma so u get to choose. Hahahahaha
Jus tell us how much to pay can liao. Kekekeke
Btw do they include drinks?? If not we can always go cold storage there n buy some no need to ludge all the way there.

Hi Doreen,

Oh really ar.. but i saw his pic at the swimming pool leh. ok... then i will just let D play water nia..

Hi Starz,

Ya... you have the priority to choose, we chin chai one...

Hi Doreen,

Oh really ar.. but i saw his pic at the swimming pool leh. ok... then i will just let D play water nia..

Hi Starz,

Ya... you have the priority to choose, we chin chai one...

hello...sorry ar, i no time to catch up on e "older" postings.. only 1 thing to say...
<font color="0000ff">wah...char, alvis & caleb machiam all grown up liaoz leh...</font>
<font color="0000ff">bbgrace</font>, i like e photo of J "hiding" behind E e best!!!!!

<font color="ff6000">gathering high tea buffet</font>
<font color="0000ff">dor</font> ya, e one im ordering come w/o tables or foodwarmers.. e only problem now is
- what type of food u all want? is tis assortment okay? or u all wan something abit more "substantial" (like fried bee hoon)??? tis from neogarden... http://www.neogarden.com.sg/hightea_mini.cfm
mini choc eclair
assorted swiss roll
egg sandwiches
fruit OR potato salad
samosa OR spring roll
mini apple strudel
mini yam cake OR nonya kueh
dessert ?????
drinks ????? - like <font color="0000ff">dor</font> said, can juz buy from cold storage... so we can order 1 more "dish"..

so far from wat i "calculate" hor, approx 1 pax shd be between $5-7 only lah... definitely wil be less than $10/pax...

<font color="0000ff">delphine</font>
im most prob bring A alone to gathering... hb got to go back to work, cos we going on hols mah... so cannot bring A swimming.. i cannot manage alone....

<font color="0000ff">dor</font>
e pinatas u saw at plaza singapura got wat design??? im interested.. but very seldom go leh...
hehehe... i also chin chye.. tis #2 not so many cravings.. also cannot always use e "preggy" excuse 1 lah... later u all "TL" me ar...
kao_sticktongue.gif

<font color="0000ff">viv</font>
can totally understand ur frustration.. sometimes, when it rains, it pours... but after that, everything will be fine again... juz sort out ur problems 1-by-1 bah... abt e maid, i cant comment much.. i also dreading e day i hv to get 1.. since lesson over liaoz.. put off whatever u can hold till tomorrow to do tomorrow lor.. right now, FLY HOME n play with R.. sure ur mood will be better leh.... cheer up okay! end of Monday liaoz...

im flying home leh... u all let me know ur comments on e gathering buffet by tomorrow hor!!!
kao_byebye.gif

hello...sorry ar, i no time to catch up on e "older" postings.. only 1 thing to say...
<font color="0000ff">wah...char, alvis & caleb machiam all grown up liaoz leh...</font>
<font color="0000ff">bbgrace</font>, i like e photo of J "hiding" behind E e best!!!!!

<font color="ff6000">gathering high tea buffet</font>
<font color="0000ff">dor</font> ya, e one im ordering come w/o tables or foodwarmers.. e only problem now is
- what type of food u all want? is tis assortment okay? or u all wan something abit more "substantial" (like fried bee hoon)??? tis from neogarden... http://www.neogarden.com.sg/hightea_mini.cfm
mini choc eclair
assorted swiss roll
egg sandwiches
fruit OR potato salad
samosa OR spring roll
mini apple strudel
mini yam cake OR nonya kueh
dessert ?????
drinks ????? - like <font color="0000ff">dor</font> said, can juz buy from cold storage... so we can order 1 more "dish"..

so far from wat i "calculate" hor, approx 1 pax shd be between $5-7 only lah... definitely wil be less than $10/pax...

<font color="0000ff">delphine</font>
im most prob bring A alone to gathering... hb got to go back to work, cos we going on hols mah... so cannot bring A swimming.. i cannot manage alone....

<font color="0000ff">dor</font>
e pinatas u saw at plaza singapura got wat design??? im interested.. but very seldom go leh...
hehehe... i also chin chye.. tis #2 not so many cravings.. also cannot always use e "preggy" excuse 1 lah... later u all "TL" me ar...
kao_sticktongue.gif

<font color="0000ff">viv</font>
can totally understand ur frustration.. sometimes, when it rains, it pours... but after that, everything will be fine again... juz sort out ur problems 1-by-1 bah... abt e maid, i cant comment much.. i also dreading e day i hv to get 1.. since lesson over liaoz.. put off whatever u can hold till tomorrow to do tomorrow lor.. right now, FLY HOME n play with R.. sure ur mood will be better leh.... cheer up okay! end of Monday liaoz...

im flying home leh... u all let me know ur comments on e gathering buffet by tomorrow hor!!!
kao_byebye.gif

Selina
u "eat to live" but my HB say i "live to eat"

Viv
I also very "bu shun li" at work. i am gonna quit!!!!!! very frustrated.. so many changes and implementations. might as well kill me hahaha.. We jia you together ok!
Meanwhile u take care of urself! thats the most impt thing.

Starz
Already gladful to you for helping in catering. Think food wise all will support you to go ahead!!

Selina
u "eat to live" but my HB say i "live to eat"

Viv
I also very "bu shun li" at work. i am gonna quit!!!!!! very frustrated.. so many changes and implementations. might as well kill me hahaha.. We jia you together ok!
Meanwhile u take care of urself! thats the most impt thing.

Starz
Already gladful to you for helping in catering. Think food wise all will support you to go ahead!!

Hazel
Menu looks okie for me so u decide lah think no need beehoon lah finger foods easier to eat got fork can liao hahahahhaha
N with bbs somemore all finger food is good. U see lor if food enough then can order drink together if not then order all food then drink buy that day lor.

U decide k then let us know can liao. We wont TL u lah now u only the 1 of 2 preggy here leh how to TL u. Hahahahhaha
The pinatas alot of design leh but I didn;t really go n scrutinise cos I not getting ma.....hehe

Hazel
Menu looks okie for me so u decide lah think no need beehoon lah finger foods easier to eat got fork can liao hahahahhaha
N with bbs somemore all finger food is good. U see lor if food enough then can order drink together if not then order all food then drink buy that day lor.

U decide k then let us know can liao. We wont TL u lah now u only the 1 of 2 preggy here leh how to TL u. Hahahahhaha
The pinatas alot of design leh but I didn;t really go n scrutinise cos I not getting ma.....hehe

Starz
the Neo garden menu looks and sounds yummy enough
i used them for my 1st mth party and found them ok
i am fine with any arrangement.
happy.gif

Coral
Not bad our gals cant meet
the mummies were commenting that our gals look quite alike
thought can take a photo of them together

Mango
no chance for my gal to see her "tong nian tong re" sister
happy.gif

Starz
the Neo garden menu looks and sounds yummy enough
i used them for my 1st mth party and found them ok
i am fine with any arrangement.
happy.gif

Coral
Not bad our gals cant meet
the mummies were commenting that our gals look quite alike
thought can take a photo of them together

Mango
no chance for my gal to see her "tong nian tong re" sister
happy.gif

starz,
Thanks for making the arrangements. Ok with any of your choice. Actually good without the warmers, easier to clear.
As for drinks, maybe get it from the caterer, not enough then get from cold storage.

starz,
Thanks for making the arrangements. Ok with any of your choice. Actually good without the warmers, easier to clear.
As for drinks, maybe get it from the caterer, not enough then get from cold storage.

Delphine
Those pics r taken from the first 2 gatherings nia. Another time I went was waiting to meet with some of them then his thermal suit wear that 1 time nia I so scared he canot wear soon cos his tummy so tight u know. My little piggy got a BIG tummy like his daddy. Wahahahhaa

Delphine
Those pics r taken from the first 2 gatherings nia. Another time I went was waiting to meet with some of them then his thermal suit wear that 1 time nia I so scared he canot wear soon cos his tummy so tight u know. My little piggy got a BIG tummy like his daddy. Wahahahhaa

I'm thinking of getting these Tupperware tumblers from the BP thread but i don't need 6. Anyone wants to share the other 3 with me? It's $16.20 for 6 tumblers after the BP discount.

884809.jpg

I'm thinking of getting these Tupperware tumblers from the BP thread but i don't need 6. Anyone wants to share the other 3 with me? It's $16.20 for 6 tumblers after the BP discount.

884809.jpg

Doreen,
Better dun let D play with water now. Cos the flu virus is still spreading around. Water a lot of germs.

starz,
No preference with high tea, just order what you like. As long got food to eat, can le.
Ok, managed to talk to Esther yday and she said she can make it for the gathering. Crystallized can't make it cos she needs to work at 7pm. Poor gal. <font color="0000ff">Anyone can contact Huijun?? Miss her and RF leh.</font> Won't be bringing Jolene this Sat.
I think no need to order so much, maybe 70% of the attendance will do?? But then if min order is 30, then we just take for 30 pax and pack the balance food back then.

hello mummies...

firstly, <font color="ff6000">
gathering update:
is this e confirmed list?? anymore mummies & babies joining..????? </font>

Attendance:
(3) Adeline + HB + Kim
(6)Shirley + Zac
(7) Jenny + Hb + <strike>Jolene</strike> + Jaslyn
(16) Esther + Jovan
Sub-total headcount (adults only) = 26

Doreen,
Better dun let D play with water now. Cos the flu virus is still spreading around. Water a lot of germs.

starz,
No preference with high tea, just order what you like. As long got food to eat, can le.
Ok, managed to talk to Esther yday and she said she can make it for the gathering. Crystallized can't make it cos she needs to work at 7pm. Poor gal. <font color="0000ff">Anyone can contact Huijun?? Miss her and RF leh.</font> Won't be bringing Jolene this Sat.
I think no need to order so much, maybe 70% of the attendance will do?? But then if min order is 30, then we just take for 30 pax and pack the balance food back then.

hello mummies...

firstly, <font color="ff6000">
gathering update:
is this e confirmed list?? anymore mummies & babies joining..????? </font>

Attendance:
(3) Adeline + HB + Kim
(6)Shirley + Zac
(7) Jenny + Hb + <strike>Jolene</strike> + Jaslyn
(16) Esther + Jovan
Sub-total headcount (adults only) = 26

Morning morning...

Gemini,
actually that romper not hot at all..very cooling.
happy.gif

yes..my mom also warn us not taking bb pics while they sleep. but this hb wont listern one..he oredi took those pics during he small time. u r not kpo lal..
happy.gif

Vivian,
huh? tat sales gal told u is for gal arr? hahaha...nvm lal..unisex ma...i only bought 1 blue & 1 green one. dun dare to buy pink colour.
dun worries so much, everything will turn fine.
maid issues always cant finish one. i always saw my neighbour change maid quite frequent.
cheers up ...

Jenny,
i oso inform Wendy liao. but she still not confirmed yet. she now with another new company & very bz. will check with her again.
u not bringing Jolene this sat arr? then i no chance to see her lel...

Attendance:
(3) Adeline + HB + Kim
(6)Shirley + Zac
(7) Jenny + Hb + Jolene + Jaslyn
(14) Jasmine + Alvis
(16) Esther + Jovan

Hb not going cos need to work OT every sat. SILs will drive me there and mayb they will stay for a while to see all the cute babies. hope you all dun mind hor?
happy.gif

Starz,
me oso cin cai, let u decide, ok?

Back