(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Aspialle
D ia also getting naughtier. And really testing my patience and his luck. Guess they are still at the age where they need to know you really really mean what you say.
My patience has really been drawn very very thin by D. Sometimes he can really look me in the eye n do what I jus told him not to do 1 sec ago. Yes really so bad lor.

Hi hi mummies, how's everyone? Been out of touch...Finally can breathe...Will be on leave in early Jul too.
happy.gif
Can see all tallking about kiddos' behaviour. Mine can be very extreme, somedays really good and can even help me...some other time keep bullying Coen. Push him when Coen walk past or cry for no reason...

Haha, after terrible two there's terrible 3? I guess never ending...

Coral
Same here. Some days D surprises me by being VERY in control and he will be very good like stay on the bed and watch tv while I change and pack to go out. N will not disturb E and he will let me know that he is behaving himself. But ofcos last at most half a day only.
Though I wonder why it can only last half a day and why only very rare days it happens.....sigh
And cos my kids dun fight(yet) the moment I walk away I always hear their screams till I go back to them..............sigh

Hello mommies (big wave) from the big apple, how are you guys? I heart NY, so much diversity. Only been here 2 days and I feel like I seen so much... Tell you more when I get back, I only log on now coz hubby still zzing...my girl is quite good to didi but often in her enthusiasm, she overdo something (eg, insist on holding hands with him when he absolutely hates it so he starts to cry when she refuses to let go). Glad they have not started the fight with each other stage though I know it is a matter of time...Coral, enjoy your hols - going anywhere? Okay I best go now...gotta get ready - off to central park today!

kids tantrum

Mine also sama sama.. When i dont give Kim something, she will prout her mouth and act very side at one corner.. If not then she will say.. i dont love all of you anymore. It hurts to hear that.. but she is just throwing tantrum.
the same applies to Kathlyn cause she learnt from kim. when she doesnt get anything she wants, she will run away, scream and say i dont like mommy anymore.. -_-..

I hope this is seriously just a phrase..

dor..
sorry to miss your postings..i was damm pissed by hubby..i was planning to let Brod delay his MMR vaccine..then let him take his over-due booster 5-in-1 jab last wed but hubby being soo blur did not even phone or forgotten what was Brod's appt for jab about & end up nurse gave him the MMR whc i have been trying to delay for long..super pissed..

aspialle/coral/dor..
think Mav is the superb one..he will agrue back with me loud loud till his whole body shook & turn red (those like super angry) and keep shouting at me when he's really defiant..very naughty boy..sat when we took a bus back from airport to tampines..he insisted sitting at the last row when i said no, he can cry all the way in the bus (making it really irritating)..when i tell him i will call ah-yee to scold him if he do not keep quiet aft many rounds of trying..he will snatch my hp & shout loud "i try it away, then started shouting out like he's very angry" in the bus..everyone just cannot stop shaking their heads ard us..i cant wait to align man..

Wendy
hehe I actually dunno hw many jabs E missed liao.....jialat
Been wanting to check her health booklet n get it done this holiday but keep forgetting......sigh
Really old liao.

Mav temper so bad aah?? Inherit from who?? Ur hubby like that too when he's angry??
Damien also when we dun allow him something he will like stomp his feet around lor. But I will scold him lor and he quite scared of me 1 ma so I will remind him lor when I already explain and told him "NO" if he dun like to listen then I won't talk to him lor.

Sigh now this E also starting more naughty already....jialat.
I will be very very busy liao must brace myself for more screaming n cryings.

Hi mummies

sorry to interrupt.

I have 6 bottles of DOM (1litre) & 1 bottle of Yomeishu (700ml) to sell. All brand new! Selling cheaper than retail and provide foc delivery. Pm me if keen. Thanks!! :)

dor..
i think mmy mum overly spolit him la..only when i bring out the cane..then he will quieten down but i cannot possibility bring the cane out in the bus leh...he was cranky coz it was nap time but i dun think it's a gd excuse too for such behaviours..can get pek-chk with him soo easily at times..argh..

Wendy
Hehehe U know hor last time when we started using cane and D gets very naughty and we show him the cane he will instantly be guai kind. I bring out my pointer those pen can pull long kind(use to have 1 cos I teach).
Then he is so afriad of that lor. Now sometimes I will scare him lor when he is very naughty. I will talk loudly to myself that I need to bring cane out. Then he will be scared....haha
Cos I also dunno where that pointer is now....keke

Grandparents like that 1 lah. My nephews also like to escape to my parents hse so they can dun see their parents. Sigh.....seeing them like that I really really very scared sometimes lor.

dor..
wah, i think if i use that pointer hor..the boys will think i m trying to be a conductor leh..then will try 360 ways to snatch the pointer frm me lo..hehe..ya, i will tell Mav i will go & bring the cane out & walk near to the place i kept the "treasure"..then he will be scared & listen..someone must invert a foldable-cane for me to bring out..lol..

Wendy
Dunno abt urs but the cane I buy from the shops opp my place is very lousy.
I think too dry or what kind cos the cane will keep snapping then become shorter and shorter with the littlest bends. N the kids like to bend the cane lor so imagine I gotta buy n buy to have a cane at home. So sometimes the cane shorter I will threaten D that I will bring that out in my bag.......hahaha

But now hor very easy liao. From some incident he knows that ANYTHING also can be cane already. So now when he naughty at my parents place I ask him to go and choose a hanger 1st. Then when he naughty I jus use the hanger that he choose.
Sort of a warning to him also when he choose the hanger.

hi mummies..
sorry for not coming in the whole of last wk..i wanted soo much to come in but time was not right for me..

i had to apply PM leave to look aft my #1, Mav while hubby took over the AM portion..he's down with chronic cough that he has already taken 2 rounds of oral steriod for this cough & also now on aerochamber salbuair inhaler puff..really pains my heart..

i have to look for a CC immediately becoz my mum is not taking care of him anymore, also MIL cannot cope with 2 ACTIVE boys & is on the verge of breaking down..

the last option is I will have to quit my job if i cannot find him a CC suitable for him this coming week..

then Brod darling caught the viral infection from Mav and is now down with runny nose & coughing too..poor boys...

anyway, i shall be positive and hope things will work out well~

pressing on~

<center>Free Soccer Trial Available for Children Aged 4-12</center>

Free Private Soccer Trial is also available upon request (with a min. of 15 children of the same age group at your own arrangement) at various locations.

For more info, visit http://www.firstkickacademy.com/ or i.firstkickacademy.com (for iphone user)

Wendy, sounds bad, hope the boys have already recovered. I can fully empathise with you cos Coen is also a very persistent boy. He can't argue with words yet but with scream and use the tone of voice and action to argue. And he'll not give up till he gets what he want...I'm just glad that this doesn't happen often. ;p

I'm feeling so exhausted though I'm on leave now...

<font color="119911">hi hi mummies..
it's been awhile since i last logged in here..sigh...aft a few dramas..hopefully things are slowly getting in hand as days goes by..thanks everyone for ur encouragement too..appreciate that.. : )</font>

<font color="ff6000">meanwhile do hope all darlings will learn to be more independent too..at least mummies can also take a little breather..hehe..</font>

hihi dor..
he's still coughing leh..sian hor..have to use the Aerochamber for him lo..if he's jumpy (whc all kids will be) then will hv to regulate it more..gg to see a follow-up at KKH to see if he's asthmatic..

hihi mummies..
how's everyone?
such a rainy day today made me soo sleepy..

hi wendy,

i know your feeling, very sian hor.. tristan was on 3 months of singulair (Dec - Feb), to prevent his cough to become a wheezing cough but it does not really help him. this boy, i think after CNY, he has been seeing PD almost every 2 weeks or almost every month for his cough...cos once he cough, i'm afraid it's his bronchotics acting up, so go see doctor.
anyway, to keep the story short, if tristan is wheezing, have to use the inhaler (ventolin &amp; flioxide)4x per day.
not sure whether you believe in this, we are giving tristan 1 teaspoon of "jing feng san" every morning. which we find that at least he's not coughing that much or even if cough, it's not those wheezing cough. *crossing fingers* hopefully, this will keep the wheezing at bay...

gemini..
thanks for the advise..does the "jing feng san" really helps? why ah? thot that's usually for newborn?

he's having a review this coming wk lo..i also sian..gek-sim for him...

some more now he in CC..i also duno if he's kinda allergy to the "dust" ard that area..that CC is non air-con de..there's some upgrading there also..

already in the midst of finding him a slightly "better CC", i do not hope for the best but at least slightly better one can le..so hopefully for time being he will get better also..

hi wendy,

if u look at the ingredients and function of the "jing feng san" on the box, it contain "chuan bei", "zhen zhu feng" which is good for curing cough. The function is for clearing phlegm too. adults can also take "jing feng san" as stated on the box. we find that it work for tristan. there was one period, he will cough in the morning every day,but by afternoon, he's ok liao. i thought it was ok, but bring him to PD for review, he was actually wheezing and he look ok! so we gave him "jing feng san". after taking, his cough stopped in the morning. bring him for review again his lungs are clear...
anyway, since he like to take it and it's a chinese medicine, gave him every morning loh...
err, think Mav should be allergic to the dust, bronchitis kids have very sensitive airways. furthermore, kids who just entered CC, will fall sick, be it cough/cold, as their body is trying to adapt to the "virus" in CC.
this is 1 of the reason why i delay in letting tristan go CC upon he turning 2 yrs in aug. he will only be going next Jan. to build up his immunity system first.

hi gemini..
ya i think Mav has super sensative airways..also if he's jumpy (whc i cant control him much being active)..then he's getting naughtier &amp; out of hand..shout loud loud when things do not go his way...when i beat him he will want to beat me back leh..argh..i m going out of patience for him lo..

okok, i shall try out the "jing feng san" for him to see if things will get better..also getting MIL to help me brew crocodile meat soup for him more often to let him drink..hope he gets better soon..stress leh..got to let him take the aerochamber more often now that all the medication are finished &amp; he's still coughing..

How about giving honey to the kiddos?

I started on honey about 1 to 2 mths back, and now seldom hear coughing/sore throat **touch wood**

When I coughed like mad last mth, I just took a teaspoon daily and it smoothed my throat, coughed lesser and slowly went off.

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

hi mummies..
it's been a long while since the thread is quiet..time flies..our kiddos are turning (or have turned for some) 4 le..i cannot believe it..time just zoom passed..

mummies that bot the kiddos for overseas trips, can i just do a chk if u actually booked queen, king-sized or 2 single-size bed for family of 4?

my maid keep talking on hp for hours when nobody is at home and she is alone with my son. she can spend like 3-4 hrs in one day on hp. i told her before that she can phone her family but not chatting on her phone for hrs in a day. Still...although she said okok, when nobody is home, she will do it again. i saw it frm the video.

after renewing wp we granted off day to her, tink she made some friends and sometimes she is not talking to family but friends....

she will go out early 8 plus am in morning and come back around 7.30pm or 8.30pm on her offday. At first we agreed on offday cos she said she needs to go church and that she will be back early like 2 or 3 pm. we are not aware what is the normal hours for maid to go on off days...

a bit regretted to renew her. now i need a maid cos my mum fell down and had operation , on and off i need to bring her to hospital to follow up and my son has no one to look after.

tink my maid also knws that thus she is going frm bad to worse. i had stopped work for a year to look after son and my mum cos she is not doing a gd job. feel like changing her but duno how trustworthy is new maid as i need leave son alone with maid when i go hospital

hi mummies,

Long long time didn't come in this thread liao, hope every one is doing well....

Check with you all... anyone start Volunteer work for our kids P1 Registration on 2012 already?
Mi Just sumitted the form to school.. hope not too late..

Hi mummies,

Its been a long long time since I been here to chat...

I start to know that we actually have to apply PV when the kids turn 4... Dun noe will they attend me when I submit the application form.

Hi Anmy,

Which school did you apply?

Back