(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

today i not working and that pig still sleeping. yesterday sleep at 8pm and wake up at 9am for milk and went back to sleep liao. wonder y she so tired and now cooking her porridge and waiting to feed her.

Wendy,
Thks for hiliting my Able pix....

Starz..
Wow!! Congrats to you inadvance for your preg....
Very Envy leh..... Sooo happy for you...

I notice my Able new haircut looks like Ayden... that is the similarity so far... heheee!

vivian
happy anniversay, next week it will be my turn, told hb this time must celebrate cos never celebrate the first year leh he busy working, if second year still dun celebrate...normally guys will say this for excuse :"no need celebrate since we dun have the habit to..." my date easy to remember 03/04/05

bb grace
ur emma looks like u
happy.gif
both are cute in botak

jo,
u feeling better today. I am also same like u have not been sick for a yr since jan06 and last week I was sick so start taking medicine due to fever, flu and cough. I never delay going to doc cos now got bb liao must faster recover

Weikuan,
what do you mean by "can have a SECOND one TODAY"? You mean SECOND BABY ah? haaaa.....

BBGrace,
alamak, too busy forgot.... now rem... aiyo.. the 2 pix of Joshua and Emma are SO CUTE!!! very nice shots!!! You have a pair of beautiful kids!! ENVY...

Aspialle,
yah... must celebrate... go out have a good dinner also good... mine also easy to remember 30032002 (30.03.2002) Our ROM date... we registered at 10am... so is 300320021001... hee... it is also our first-time-hold-hand date too... 12 years liao... (including 5 years of ROM)

<font color="0000ff">Huijun</font>

hehe, thanks, I called Iras to send me the hard copy..

I am shameful to admit here that I have never e -filed ;p

last year, my hubby commented that one of the aunties in his office is doing the hard copy way, still comments that how come so it-illerate

then i "erm..ur wife has just submitted the hard copy one"

my place here raining heavily liao, haiz like to see sun more often...west side always can't see the sun only dark clouds

vivian
wah so long liao 12 years!!!!

today ur RHY got cranky? For me i met HB first time on 16/2/02 then got flat on 16/2/04...so coincidence haha

Wei Kuan,
so good, your mum and IL stay so near! I never sian with west haha... my mum in west, my workplace in west. So I hate north cos got to wake up very early for work!
Sleep good mah, you can have peace
biggrin.gif

<font color="0000ff">Huijun & Vivian</font>

thanks
happy.gif

left a throbbing headache & giddiness..

The strange thing is i feel feverish since y'day, but no temperatue captured by doc in the late morning or myself y'day

but i still popped the panadol lor

<font color="0000ff">reminds me of kelicia, feels warm after those jabs, but no temperature captured too, cos she sp young, we dun dare to pop the panadol syrup</font>

babygrace
hehe u temp us with Coach.....We already placed an order liao hehe really cannot resist leh..Bo pianzzz, Yo xin yang yang liao huh..'xin dong bu ru sing dong' bah
biggrin.gif

Delphine, Jackiejon, Selina
How i wish i can book a place in Punggol, hopefully HB will agree to it real soon..saw the papers HDB launching Treetops @ Punggol.......but must ballet leh..somemore only 600units of 4rms nia ..

Jenny
Ya my place is an ideal location..but hor too complicated liao, too noisy and too polluted le..imaging i am surronded by 3 coffeeshops!! Last time no kids the place is ideal now with J the place no longer ideal for me liao..

Huijun, Jo
Hope you mummies recover soon hor..drink lots of water to flush out the toxins inside yr body
happy.gif
I agree with huijun, when sick is better to get it cure soon else the person who suffer is not us but our babies.......

<font color="0000ff">Jenny</font>

speechless, then he goes on to say e-filing very easy..

but hard copy also very easy, dun even have to log in
happy.gif

argh! just when i change bedsheets, i see dark clouds hovering around liao.

vivian,
Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for the compliments on the 2 kids.

Jo,
aiyo why never e-file? it's so easy especially if your company e-file the IR8A. Don't even need to key in much.

aspialle,
You also say Emma looks like me.
But then, Joshua and Emma look alike here leh, how come you didn't say Joshua look like me also?
That's why i never thought the kids look alike until i saw these 2 pics.
Both botak but i never shave them. They don't have much hair *sob sob* but luckily Emma has more hair than Joshua.

Babygrace,
wah seh.. tempt me with the coach bag!! dun kow how much hor???

Esther,
just saw the news, already 415 application for 600 units liao, better act fast before snatch away.. if you have the budget can get the 5 rooms leh,... ex though but it a 2 storeys kind of flat at the top floor.. very romantic lor cos the master bedroom in the top floor.

Jackiejon,
i used to stay in pungglo(my mum's place) before giving birth but since mil taking care of desiree so move to stay with in law first lor...but i still go back during weekend(so high chance you will see me in punggol during wekend.) when my own flat in punggol is ready, i will move back there again in 2008.

Esther,
You with kid, got priority for ballet mah, scare wat?
I tot with kids, more ideal wor, cos everything within distance.

Jo,
haha... he must be thinking his big mouth...

jo
i live in boon lay

bbgrace
although emma and joshua look alike but can see that emma looks feminie has the features and gentleness of mummy loh, joshua look more boyish
i like bb botak leh hehe me so bad

i just change bedsheets 2 days ago
happy.gif

esther

think the treetops@punggol very nice concept. go ballot lah and be our sengkang/ punngol neighours.

Jo

now my turn with running nose, have been sneezing the whole morning. highest record is to sneeze 6 times in a row.. now keep blowing my nose. hope it will stop cos tomorrow wanna bring isaac out for swimming leh....

starz

think all of us still waiting in anticipation for ur news

vivian

happy anniversary!

delphine

i checked the website for tumbletots they dont have 945am slot at punggol plaza leh. did i see wrongly? so can bring hubby along? what is ur email address again. PM stands for private message, cant remember how to activate it liao but it allows other people to send message to u.

jenny

ah yo u mentioned before? i must have missed it too bad i bought it already so now must find ways to safety proof it. if not, such a waste

Huijun

really envy R can sleep so well. isaac can only sleep at most 2 hrs during daytime. at night he is better can sleep from 8pm to 5am. but this things also cannot train right? he doesnt want to sleep i also have no choice

Training cups
------------

need to check with u gals when should our babies start to use training cups. I have just bought a training cup which states from 3 months onwards but not sure if this is the right time to introduce.

wanted to switch from bottle to training cup for variety cos isaac seem to hate the bottle. he can smile sweetly at first and the moment i put the bottle close to his face, he will shake head and turn his head away and kept scratching his ears.

was thinking if i change to training cup he arouse his interest in drinking. but i look at the cup with three holes not sure if he will get chocked easily.

Any advice?

Esther,
Ya, but at least 2nd priority mah. Better than nothing.

Shirley,
Yup, maybe you missed it. It was during the time when Selina was asking where to buy.
I find the guide on the training cup not very accurate. I think you have to let Issac tries. Cos different bb reacts differently. I started Jo on training cup when she's abt 7 to 8 mths using the sprout. Her training cup is the old version Pigeon Mag Mag (Hello crystallized, this is the one I gave you tat time if you remember). I dun like the new version that's in the market, drip like nobody business!!! I'm not sure beside the old version Pigeon Mag Mag, what other brand is good liao cos heard many complains from mummies.

hmm Esther,
2 storey ah, I dun like... stairs not bb/child friendly. Some more everyday got to climb up and down, very troublesome. Wait leg got injury or watever, very pain to climb

Shirley,

have lah, see below... my email add is [email protected]

Cna bring your hubby along to see how issac learn and progress..

TUMBLE TOTS PUNGGOL CENTRE
168 PUNGGOL FIELD #02-08A
PUNGGOL PLAZA
SINGAPORE 820168
TELEPHONE NO: 6343 8293
CONTACT PERSON: NOORRITA

SESSIONS SCHEDULE

AGE GROUP: 6 months to walking
TUMBLE TOTS PROGRAMME: GYMBABES

DAY TIMING
Saturday 4.45pm to 5.30pm
Sunday 9.30am to 10.15am

Jenny, Shirley
Sound good hor, i know but if really go and ballot it will means i have to be FTWM liao else cannot lah HB no cpf contribution due to self employed and so many expenses on top of J..I fell in love with treetops but have to think further ahead lor.......i berry selfish de die die also wont take my savings out unlessotherwise *choy ah*

Delphine
Tumbletots at SK sounds good hor..i think Jenny mentioned one @ Civil thought of going for trial if any..update us when u bring D ok and feedback to share share if its good to invest..

delphine

signed up liao on 15 apr 930am $23 for trial classes. Instructor to student ratio is 1:6. hubbies are encoraged to come along (not sure if my hubby can make it) and the promotion for signing just over last feb
sad.gif

anyway we will go and try and keep u ladies updated. anymore mummies wanna join us? now the classes have 6 babies think max can take in till 12 babies. come on join us!

I also use Pigeon Mag Mag when training Jonathan to drink from cup when he was younger
happy.gif

I am a Pigeon fan
happy.gif

jenny/ jackiejon

so can i replace bottles with the training cup if isaac is ok with it? any disadvantages of using the training cup as compared to bottles?

Esther,
If you want to go My Gym for the trial class, ask me along hor. But hor, I wanna wait till at least Jas can crawl period then go, not now.

jackiejon,
Hi-5! I love the old version Mag Mag leh. Bought 2 new one and the spare parts before they remove from the market.

Shirley,
Yes, no problem. Like tat better, wean off bottle earlier kekeke... I intro to Jo but later I switch back to bottle. You buy which brand one?

hi ladies...

am on leave today, but working from home... *sigh*... only plus point was me n A slept till 12nn juz now...
kao_sticktongue.gif

<font color="ff6000">good new ar????? hehehehe.. seems like u all more excited than me leh... i guess e mummies going for swim meet tmr shd know first bah.. cos i only intend to test tmr morning... but don't get ur hopes too high lah girls... i think im not feeling well only... mayb all "false alarms".....</font>

selina,
thank u so much for buying e chix essence for me... see ya tmr!!!

gracesong,
can see A's pearlies liaoz.. thanks to wendy... sooo cute see e little white buds coming out hor...

jo,
hahahaha... e way u describe u n hb trapped in each other's body so funny.... hehehe.. ur hb agree or not????

jo, coral,
see both ur princess growing pics sooooooo envy.... if i reli kena, tis time wld reli reli b hoping for a lil princess...
kao_smile.gif

bbgrace,
received ur pm liaoz...
can't wait to see both J n E tmr!!! they do look like a pair of twins in e photos....
is e function rm still available??? its a good idea if still can book so we can rest/chit chat inside... or else after we r all done, can go find a kopi place at compass pt to "re-fuel" too... dunno if starbucks can "accomodate" all of us????

<font color="0000ff">income tax filing</font>
aiyo... im still dragging my feet.. havent file yet... but u all helped provide alot of info here... hehehe.. dont need to check out e FAQs liaoz....

go take my lunch first... later then cont...

Shirley,

yipee yipee... see you soon at tumble tots...
any mummies joining us???

Esther,

after me and shirley try liao , let you all know ok?? go lah, go and apply then we can become neighbours liao.. haha.. the treetops is just behind my future block.

jenny

i bought the avent one, it said no leak, no spill and it cost me a freaking $14! tot its $4 cos the 1 is so fade... why did u switch back to bottle for Jo?

i wanna go My Gym too! ask me along too! wanna try a variety before deciding on which to join

<font color="0000ff">Shirley</font>
Seems that <font color="0000ff">Jenny</font> has answered your questions?

You mean now have a new version!

Okay, I will go into the Pigeon website to have a look.

wow, did not know that my question had become "topic of the day".

hi jenny,

thks a lot for the info on filing. but dun think i can file it now. IRAS password at punggol whereas laptop is at sengkang.and i'm not going back punggol till 2 more wks.

hi bbgrace,

check with u. is the way to ur swimming pool stroller friendly? most probably i will pop by tomorrow (but Tricia not swimming). cos i'm alone, afraid that there's stairs to navigate. if there's is, i will use the sarong. but will much prefer to use the stroller cos frm my parents place to LRT stn,to compass pt, no stairways.

Hi,
i'm consolidating orders for <font color="ff0000">SECURITY CAMERA - Wireless internet camera </font> to get better pricing. Pls PM me if u r interested. I'm getting this to monitor my maid and bb while i'm at work
happy.gif

Brand: D-LINK
Model no: DCS 950G
Specs: http://www.dlink.com.sg/products/?pid=422

NO SUBSCRIPTION NEEDED.
Jus need to buy e cam and set up thru wireless internet. you can view wot is going on anywhere as long as u have internet access. can even record onto computer.
Create thru: http://www.dyndns.com/account/create.htm

Retail Price: S$199
Bulk Price(w GST): S$175 each (10 sets) S$170 each (20sets)
No installation included.
For installation, can try to do it urself, instructions r quite simple to follow, or call NG 91379535 (pls call to ask him abt rates)

Order:
Zenn + fren = 4 sets
Mrs Wong = 2 sets

TBC:
Mrs Wong's fren = 4 sets

Those who r interested pls PM me how many sets u wanna get <font color="ff0000">BY TOMORROW (31st March 07) 10AM</font> ok? cos Zenn needs it urgently...if we confirm order by tomorrow, can get the stock immediately...

Those who wanna see demo, can go to Sim Lim L5. Got a few shops doing demo there
happy.gif

shirley,
wah... nice pressie for Isaac... he so happy in e 2nd photo with daddy...

selina,
oh.. caleb can climb out of e bumper mattress liaoz... gotto be extra careful le.. they r reli growing by leaps n bounds nowadays n dont take anything for granted hor... we'll also need to start baby-proofing our house liaoz, as they'll soon b crawling/moving ard in their walkers etc...

vivian,
<font color="ff0000">HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!</font>
hehehe.. mayb ur hb will surprise u with a gift tonite???

Shirley,
Ops... I think Issac will complain with the Avent... the sprout very hard to suck. I have one brand new one at home, never use b4. Oh cos you know training cup got that handle right? I go out bring small small bag mah, the handle very troublesome kekeke... milk bottle easier...
BTW, that stupid new version Mag Mag also say no leak, no spill... but it still does!!!

jackiejon,
Pigeon website din show the new version. The new version is the one that comes in blue, orange or green tat one. The one you used last time is the yellow top one right?

delphine, Gemini,
If used Singpass, next year onwards IRAS won't send you the password liao. Meaning in future, all access by Singpass.

Jenny

oh dear! u r right abt the sprout, i also think its quite hard. sob sob another $14 going down the drain. still will let him try tomorrow

swimming
--------

gals, when is the best time to feed our babies before the swim? isaac's feeding time is 10am but that will be the swimming time so not sure when should i feed him.

i was thinking after the swim.

babygrace, any place for us to latch on?

also can we shower them immediately after the swim? or need the baby to be warmer then shower?

/blue{Jenny}
Oh I see.

Yup, the one that I use was the yellow top one. Jonathan started with the:

1) Nipple cup
2) Spout cup
3) Straw cup

shirley,
think if Isaac willing, mayb u feed him abt 9 (1hr b4 going swimming)... as we do with bathing lor.. dont wan them to b too full else they'll vomit.. or too hungry tat they wont enjoy e swim...
for me, i will latch on anywhere if A is hungry le.. we'll hv towels around mah. can use tat to cover up if necessary lor....

bbgrace,
abt e shower hor... got hot water one or not huh??? cos i also thinking how to bath bb after e swim...

ergo carrier
------------
i think i asked u gals before but cant remember the response. (old and forgetful liao)

mummies using ergo carrier, is it a good buy? i am using bjorn but isaac growing out of it soon so thinking of getting ergo for my hubby.

how much and where can i get the cheapest ergo carrier? any bulk purchase?

<font color="0000ff">jenny, shirley</font> so far the mattress has been great for caleb cos he doesnt wake up so often at night cos more space for him to move ard n i dun have to slp like a "MUMMY" anymore. guess just have to be more careful now when he is awake. we have no issue putting him in the bed cos it still serves its function when he is aslp.

<font color="0000ff">starz</font> welcome. see u tmr.

<font color="0000ff">vivian</font> <font color="ff0000">HAPPY ANNIVERSARY</font> u ai qing chang pao? me & hb together for 7 yrs b4 we got married now add up 11yrs liaoz.

<font color="0000ff">shirley</font> best to feed 1hr b4 swim if possible. after swim latch again for warm milk to warm him up.

agree with jenny u have to let isaac try. i started caleb on training cup by magmag. he loves it cos it allows him to hold by himself n he likes to use the spout to rub against his gums. but must watch them cos as they play wif it n suck, the water flow out sometimes can choke.

<font color="0000ff">bbgrace</font> good idea to book the function room. in case rain, we can still be inside to chit chat.

<font color="0000ff">delphine, shirley</font> aiya that wkend i away in Tioman leh cannot join. jio me if u going My Gym.

selina

can use ergo for long hours like go shopping? i find bjorn i will get shoulder ache after sometimes. so how much is ergo?

<font color="0000ff">Selina</font>
Wah, you & your hubby also one of the ai qing chang pao.

I & my hubby also have been together for about 15 years (another one long).

Back