(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Same pose, different baby
743024.jpg

743025.jpg

i didn't realise that Joshua and Emma look alike until i put the photos side by side!

Jenny,
Very strange leh. Cos everyone always say that Joshua looks like daddy and Emma looks like me. So it didn't occur to me that they look alike. haha!

you waiting for NGM to start ah?

Dunno lor, Joshua has that qing xiu look and Emma very sweet leh. The smiles are the same.

No lah, me playing games keke... going to sleep le, hb nagging liao.

if parents are helping us to look after our kids, we can claim the Grandparent Caregive $3K. Your parents must not be working wor.

When doing the claim for the child, the "Claim WMRC" put yes for workng mothers.

Then for Parenthood Tax Rebate, this is for 2 kids and above only, just indicate the % for hb and you.

thk,
selina.Dun think i can cos my brother already told me he will claim cos he is earning much more than me and although he not married yet, he is giving my mother $700 per mth, unlike me only $100-200. heheh paisai

<font color="0000ff">bbgrace</font> can i check wif you if my bro claim my dad under parent relief, can i still claim my dad under grandparent relief? if yes, then can i also claim my grandpa under grandparent relief at the same time?

i think the only relief for me is insurance.

my hb can claim a lot, from parent, grandparent, insurance, dnation and course fee.

gals, read this pdf for guideline.
For child relief, pg 9 to 10. See the table on page 10 for eg. Hb one need to put $2k, wife one no need to put, iras auto calculate.

selina, yr bro claim yr dad as parent relief. you can still claim yr dad/mum as grandparent relief as long as they are not working and C is not in infantcare. Yr grandpa no claim lah. Grandparent refers to your dad/mum

selina,
You can only claim grandparent / caregiver relief for ONE person, ie if claim on your father, then cannot claim for ah gong.

As for your other qn on your bro claiming parent relief on your dad and you claim grandparent relief, it's not clearly stated in the guidelines but i'm drawing conclusion based on the fact that a person can claim both parent relief and grandparent / caregiver relief because these 2 reliefs serve different objectives. Therefore, i think you can claim your dad for Grandparents / caregive relief for your dad.
In any case, it's ok to just claim for this one, if cannot, IRAS will just take out. You are not deliberately cheating them. They didn't explicitly say cannot claim mah.

weikuan,
selina still can claim for grandparents / caregiver relief for this YA cos C not in infantcare yet.

Jenny / selina,
I think can claim for ah gong cos the guidlines state either parent or grandparents :

You may claim Grandparent Caregiver Relief (GCR) of $3,000 in respect of one of your or your spouses/ex-spouses parent or grandparent if you are a working mother who is married, divorced or widowed. Your or your spouses/ex-spouses parent or grandparent must

(a) be living in Singapore;

(b) be looking after any of your children who is a citizen of Singapore and is 12 years old or younger in 2006; and

(c) not be carrying on any trade, business, profession, vocation or employment during the year 2006.

If you have claimed GCR, no other person is allowed to claim this relief in respect of the same dependant.

weikuan,
yes, in that case u can claim cos the tax is on your last year's income.

Wow, tmrw the rest log in will see us flood this thread on FAQs on how to file income tax. haha!

<font color="0000ff">jenny</font> i found this. think still can claim my grandparents (ie Caleb's great grandparents) but limited to $3000.

Can I claim Grandparent Caregiver Relief (GCR) on the child's great-grandparent?
[Employees > Relief > Grandparent Care Giver Relief]
A: Yes. However, the maximum amount of Grandparent Caregiver Relief (GCR) a working mother can claim is $3,000 for her parent/ parent-in-law or of her grandparent/grandparent-in-law.

<font color="0000ff">bbgrace</font> tks tks. so think i just claim my dad under grandparents caregiver can liao anyway max is $3000 so no point claim 2 persons.

ha ha... today topic on Income Tax Filing... so they get instant info.

think i will file tomorrow cos too tied liao and tomorrow i am not working. wow one week i only work 2days. i have used up my 3days childcare leave liao

SWIM MEET THIS SATURDAY
I've already PM the following on the directions to my place and my hp no.
1. Selina
2. Shirley
3. Jerene
4. Doreen
5. Starz
6. Aspialle
7. Vivian
8. Wendy
9. jackiejon

Did i miss anyone else?

I will go down earlier to "chope" a table near the baby pool.
You all don't need to gather outside first before coming in. It's ok for me to activate the security individually.

Vivian, Shirley & Jackiejon,
will pass you all the sealer diapers on sat.

bbgrace
So CUTE!! Same pose also....hahahaha
U should show J n tell him SEE MEI MEI SAME AS U
Can imagine his reaction PRICELESS!!!
kekekekkee

See lah tonite no NGM I siao siao liao....kekeke

<font color="0000ff">Babygrace</font>

You really have a pair of good looking siblings
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Doreen</font>

hehe, ur above para really remninds me of a commercial ..the PRICELESS

<font color="0000ff">IRAS</font>

have they sent the hard copy to us ?

<font color="0000ff">Shirley</font>

Much better
happy.gif
just left a throbbing headache and giddiness

dun noe is this the aftermath of western medicine

I have not been sick for 1 year liao, din take med since last feb

<font color="0000ff">Babygrace</font>
I agree with what <font color="0000ff">Jo</font> had said. Both good looking siblings.

By the way, I have received your email message this morning.

jackiejon

Ya a lot of people say that. like father like son. both very stubborn... haiz

Jo

I am flying this sunday nite 1140pm overnite flight very tiring but at least i can spend more time with isaac
happy.gif
pray hard hard u recover fast then can enjoy the trip and make baby hee hee

Back