(2005/12) Dec 05 mums-to-be

I'm planning to have a piglet/rat bb...hope a gal this time then will be perfect and can close factory liao keke but hubby hope to have 3 kids will consider if no. 2 is a boy...coz i wana have a gal leh. Of coz lah healthy is the most impt.

After looking through all the schedules, I think Declan sleeps the least and the latest. His skinny size dunno issit due to sleep deprivation?

Here's his schedule:

7am: wake up and drink some water
7:15am: reach grandma's hse
7:30am: 210ml milk
8:15am: bath time
8:30-9:15am: play
9:30am: breakdast (bread+milk, tow huey..)
10am: nap of 1hr-1.5hr
12noon: porr lunch
12:30-2:30: play
15:00: milk of 210ml, or bread+milk
15:30pm: nap of 1-1.5hr
5:00pm: play
6:00pm: porr dinner
6:30pm: bath time
7:00-9:30pm: play (30-45min would go out to play eg neighbours' hse, park, library downstairs)
9:30pm: milk of 210ml
10-10:30pm: Goodnight..ZZZZ (he takes a while to roll about before falling asleep)

fairymoss,
nay nay... Declan lost to Besper...

He can sleep pass midnight...
There's no fix schedule for him.
happy.gif

Hi mothers,

Anyone care to share how you make your bb to sleep? I always have to pat him at him bottom or carry him by the shoulder to rock him to sleep but I feel that it is not correct, but if not, he will cry and refuse to sleep. And recently, he keeps waking up in the middle of the nite crying....when we pat him back, he will sleep back...but will have to wake up a few times to pat him...hubby and I super tired.... =(

The next day go work, really like zombie... =(

HappyGal29
Every nite hubby and I have to pat Zach's bottom and shoulder until our hand very pain and he's still awake but we already half asleep. tried to carry him but he doesn't like to be restricted and will put up a struggle with me. Last nite, we gave up after pat him for abt an hr. I did not even realised I already fell asleep so hubby told me this morn, Zach was playing by himself on the bed and trying to balance himself too. This last for very long time and when hubby saw him too tired to stand up, he quickly pat him and within few minutes, he fell asleep liao. So tonite hubby says we will repeat the same thing. I also would like to know how other mummies make their DS/DD sleep.

Zach will wake up once crying for milk and after drinking, he'll sleep by himself no need to pat. Sometimes when he has stomach distention then he'll wake up crying n crying non-stop but will be ok after taking medicine. Other times he will not wake up in the middle of the nite crying lor.

KuiKwan,

Thanks for sharing...thot my son is the only odd one...i wonder when he can sleep without us patting....he used to sleep thru the nite, until recently....and he also use to fall asleep by himself after drinking his last feed at 9pm, but recently, dunno why...cannot liao....

HappyGal29
I also did try to place Zach's head on my chest then I lean against the bed frame and pat him to bed. Wana let him listen to my heartbeat n sleep. He can only stay still for less than 5mins then start to struggle again. Only once in a blue moon then he will sleep thru the nite without waking up for milk.

Happygal29,

Declan will roll about in bed before he fall asleep. usually this will take half hour. he will stand up and play, sit down then when he only roll about will mean he's about to fall asleep. he needs to roll and find a comfortable position before he finally meet Mr Zhou. he can also be pat to sleep by leaning against my chest and listen to me singing lullaby. This would be faster to put him to sleep but he will put up a struggle cuz cannot keep still at first till he's sleepy. So in an effort to start him to go to bed on his own, we off the lights, close the room and let him roll on the bed. But i got to be in the room else he will make noise. after he fall asleep i will leave his room.

Happygal29,

Declan will roll about in bed before he fall asleep. usually this will take half hour. he will stand up and play, sit down then when he only roll about will mean he's about to fall asleep. he needs to roll and find a comfortable position before he finally meet Mr Zhou. he can also be pat to sleep by leaning against my chest and listen to me singing lullaby. This would be faster to put him to sleep but he will put up a struggle cuz cannot keep still at first till he's sleepy. So in an effort to start him to go to bed on his own, we off the lights, close the room and let him roll on the bed. But i got to be in the room else he will make noise. after he fall asleep i will leave his room.

fairymoss,
thanks for sharing....rayden will play sometimes in his cot too...but half an hour later, he will still be wide awake... =( moreover, we always wanna him to sleep faster so that he can sleep more and we can do other things too...hence maybe we opt for the shorter way which is to pat him to sleep....hmmm....
so fairymoss, did declan wake up middle of the night for milk or hug from you or normally sleep thru the night?

LengLeng/nkteck
Very happy to meet you and your family this afternoon during the Aquaducks trial. I've snap some shots of your DS/DD and will email to u soon.

Meanwhile here are some pics that I've snap...
639555.jpg

Besper & Zach having a gd time in the pool
639556.jpg

Group pic. From left, Besper, Athena, Zach, Shevonne & Benjamin

Hi mummies,
It's been a long time since I actually read through all the postings here & reply.
I'm glad to share that Cathleen is finally eating porridge again
happy.gif
Over the new yr long wkend holidays, I bought her back to my mom's hse & started to feed her porr for lunch & dinner. Now at least she can finish 1 small bowl. That's an improvement oredi considering that she's a fussy eater *phew*

Here's Cathleen's daily schedule:
7 - 7:30am: Wake up & milk (5-6oz)
10am: Bath & nap (1.5-2 hrs)
12:30pm: Lunch
3pm: nap (1-1.5 hrs) & milk
6:30pm: Dinner
7pm: bath
10pm: Milk (5-6oz) + Nite nite

Seems like most of the toddlers here sleep early.. Cathleen's a nite owl by comparison .. keke

taka,
Cathleen doesn't cry that often.. except when she wanna sleep but can't, or wants me to carry her.. other than that, I guess she bb talks more than she cries.

Jenny,
Congrats on expecting #2
happy.gif
Hope you'll have a smooth 9 mths ahead!

HappyGal29,
We just let Cathleen roll on the mattress until she falls asleep by herself.

straycats,
agree that Megan's appetite is good! Cathleen never exceed 200ml. In fact I regret buying the larger Pigeon bottles, should have just stick to the smaller ones ;)

hihi...
Here's our toddler's growing chart
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No.</TD><TD>Parent</TD><TD>Baby</TD><TD>Baby</TD><TD>Wt(kg)</TD><TD>Ht(cm)</TD><TD>as at </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mujmuj</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>IF</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>meixue</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LiewLian Soh</TD><TD>Fybie</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>7.6</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>12mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ng Kiok Teck</TD><TD>Benjamin</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>straycats</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>8.3</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>10mths 3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>10.42</TD><TD>77.5</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Berlin</TD><TD>Gezann</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>7.15</TD><TD>67.5</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeslyn</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>8</TD><TD></TD><TD>12mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>joyfulhands</TD><TD>Cathleen</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>12+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fluffsmurfie</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>8.21</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>10.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Megan Lee</TD><TD>Ron Jun (RJ) </TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>9.82</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>12mths 3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>8mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sandy </TD><TD>Ernest (EnEn)</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>9.855</TD><TD>72?</TD><TD>12mths 5days </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>DS</TD><TD>Jayden (XinYang)</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>9.4</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>9+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Angelin Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>7.75</TD><TD>68</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>2005</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>68</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bao Bao</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>8.9</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>YL</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>10.8</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>Jerald (Yangyang)</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>fairymoss</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>8.3</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>HappyGal29</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Kuikwan</TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>taka</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>76?</TD><TD>12+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rena Chew</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>66</TD><TD>6mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>pooh25</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>73.2</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>tabbisus</TD><TD>Tabby</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>6.6</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>6mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>8mths 3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Dear mummies &amp; daddies, if I happen to forget to update any of the bb stats, pls shout! hee.. or PM me so that I won't miss it as I don't visit the forum regularly nowadays.

Sleeping
afternoon i lke to put her into the sling as it is easier..but if she too tired already..i just gave her milk and lie down with her on the bed.
night time she and koko will fool around until they are both tired and sleep..i sometime fall sleep before they do :)

Crying
My ger is like tofu..a bit bit cry. knocked by koko..cry...snatch the toy..cry, i went to kitchen..cry, raise my voice a bit cry, ask her to stop crying she wil cry even louder. haiz..how i wish she is tougher ..

kuikwan..wah the aquaduck looks like fun...did u sign up for it?

kuikwan,
thanks for the effort,
we didn't think of bringing a camera,
cause we'll both be in the pool.
happy.gif

We really enjoy ourselves,
how about Zach,
did he sleep very well in the afternoon like my piggies?
happy.gif

Mujmuj
gal are like tat one mah...more fragile more 'xiao jie' (missy). Did not sign up after the trial coz dun intend to let him learn swimming so young. Maybe few yrs lata.

Mummies
There's this Jan06 thread mummy organising a Gymboree Trial on either Jan14,21,28 at 3pm Marine Parade Central. If you keen can PM me.

LengLeng
Aiyoh suddenly you disappear so didn't have a chance to say bye. I took alot of pics of Besper n you leh. Zach only sleep ard 4+ when we in the car on our way to hubby's cousin's house. Hubby told me the pool water very cold n Zach was shivering thru out the trial so prob tat explain why he doesn't seems to be enjoying lor. Hubby says he likes Besper. Hes so 'steady' and very kwai. I agree lor. Athena is a very cheerful princess. Hope to meet up with your family more often.

straycats,
Megan has the genes that most women desire! can eat alot without having to worry about going out of shape..keke..

Oh btw, forgot to wish happy belated birthday to <font color="0000ff">Gerald</font>!

kuikwan,
didn't disappear mah,
we were behind you,
DH brought our barang barang to the car b4 we went basement for food.

I got the photos, thanks a lot.

Our kids also slept around 4+ on the way home,
KO till 6+

I do agree that the pool was very cold,
luckily our kids "warmed up" b4 the lesson,
else they'll cry the moment they hit the pool.

The reason why they're in such "good mood",
cause they took a half hour nap in the car on the way there.
Hubby &amp; I "tah bao" MacDonal's at ECP's drive-thru,
parked &amp; picnic in the car while they are napping.

Thanks for the compliment,
it would had been more fun with the kids in you are in the pool,
your hubby's to shy for our DS to play together lah... hahaha...
Perhaps we can have more outings when you are brave enough to bring DS out alone? kekeke...

LengLeng
my hubby shy n quiet type. me the opposite...super talkative...kekeke
If Zach miss his nap he will be super cranky. Then I prefer to 'hide' at home.
Zach also woke up ard 6+ then start to cry coz he's hungry. But after milk, he cry n make alot of noise too. Sigh! my mom always say I very weird lor. She say kids are noisy one mah why I'm so bothered with it.

btw, yesterday during the trial when I call Besper, he will sure look at me erm...the camera lah...kekeke...tats y managed to take some pics of him looking at the camera.

Hubby told me the teacher thot Besper was Zach izit? hahaha

Krissie, happy belated birthday to Gerald! How was the party?

Joyful, thanks for updating the stats! hey, we really bumped into each other yesterday at the zoo! We were going to leave after watching the Monkeys feed-time, great to have been able to catch u when u just came! =)

Sleeping: My shanice is the worse. For naps, must carry her to sleep. For bedtime, it's better as I just need to lie down next to her and she will toss and turn before falling asleep.

Crying: Taka, shanice does not cry everyday. She mostly whines when she cant get someting or wants me or is bored. for outright crying, it's cuz she's throwing a tanrum. All without tears.

fairymoss/ mummies,
brot hazel to PD yday. shes only 8kg @1 yo. PD says shes on the small side (25th percentile) and suggest i give hazel more solids. so sad cos when she was 75th percentile fr birth til 6 mths. prob is shes v v fussy and often doesnt eat/ sleep well. in terms of motor and mental skills shes ok though so at least thats a consolation.

im also advised to start breakfast but duno wad to give cos she doesnt chew v well yet. biscuits and bread she eats v little. tried giving sisen brown rice, cereals she also not keen. duno wad to do.

gave her threadfin porridge for the 1st time today after she rejected it violently at 7 mths. she hated the "fish" smell and refused totally. anyone can advise how to cook porridge to minimise fish smell? or any other type of fish to give?

SLEEP: hazel needs to be carried to sleep for both naps and nitesleep. difference is at nite its faster. sometimes when i let her slp wiv me, she can roll and roll on the bed til shes tired and fall asleep herself (takes 30 to 60mins).

jenny, congratz!
happy.gif

happygal29, everynight i will breastfeed my gal till she fall aslp..
happy.gif

i hope to stop the habit of that soon....

any1 here still breastfeeding?

Hi kuikwan,

Thank for the photo. I have received it.

Leng Leng and Kuikian, I hv send you the link to the photos that I have taken during the AquaDuck lesson. The actual photo are too big to be send together over the emails. Let me know which one you would like to keep or develop and I will send u the actual file.

Poll time
1) Do u allow your DS/DD to play on the playground, like playing on the slides...

I let RJ play on sat but quite paranoid scared it's not clean...he loves the slide n refuse to go home

2)Do ur DS/DD hold their own milk bottle??

RJ depends on mood...sometimes he hold till he finish his milk, sometimes he wants to hold a toy n play while drinking milk

3)DO ur DS/DD hold a spoon n feed himself??

RJ very funny he keep looking at the bowl n spoon..dun know how to hold the spoon...

4)Do ur DS/DD throw tantrum and show their temper by crying out loud...

RJ did tat yday, he cried so loud n screaming away...noti boy..

2005, Aron is also abt 8kg and he's a boy. So hopefully he puts on more weight.

Jeslyn, I just stopped letting Aron comfort nurse at night. Just last week. Cos he bit me both sides so now I refuse to let him nurse. Not much ms now.

I sing him songs while carrying and patting him on the buttocks to get him to sleep at nite. But that is if he wants to sleep. Else he will be crawling, climbing and getting off and onto my bed.

for fish porridge, can add a slice of ginger into the porr to minimise fish smell. when I steam fish alone, I will also add a slice of ginger.

meg,
Answer to your poll:

1) have not bring gezann to playground yet.

2) Depend on moods too, sometimes I ask her to hold while I go get something.

3) gezann will hold the spoon in everyway, she bit the spoon rather than feed herself.

4) She let out big scream when she couldn't get something. When she is pekchek, she will also include Aiyo or Aiyah.

Good morning Mommies

<font size="+2">Happy Belated Blessed 1st Birthday to Gerald</font>
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif

Hope you have enjoyed yourself on last Sat..

Love &amp; Kisses from Aunty Sandy &amp; EnEn kor-kor..
happy.gif

Meg, in reply to your Poll: -
1)Have not bring EnEn to the playground yet.

2)EnEn will surely hold his milk bottle filled with Heinz juice, other than this, it will depends on his mood..

3)He does but it is for playing only..

4)yes, EnEn loves doing this esp in front of my MIL.. he wants to 'manjak' to her...

U can try cod fish..Jared also fussy eater, nowadays only willing to eat cod fish.

Breakfast-U can try egg yolk, bread+cheese, yoghurt or oat. Jared eat very little breakfast but i felt better than nothing at all.

Meg's poll:
1) Jared goes to playground almost everyday. Sometimes twice daily morning+evening.

2) Yes, he hold his own milk bottle nowadays.

3) My mum let him try self feed towards the end of meal. But aiming not good yet, cannot find mouth hehehe.

4) Yes

kuikwan,
think on the brighter side,
if they are quiet &amp; not feeling good,
we'll give up anything for them to fell well again.
happy.gif

hui32,
I'm still BFing.
happy.gif

nkteck,
you got mail.
happy.gif

Meg's poll:

1) have not bring Megan to playground yet.

2) Sometimes she hold, sometimes she don't.

3) Megan can hold the spoon and aim it to her mouth, depends on her mood. Sometime she rather bite it and wave it at my face
happy.gif

4) She will make noise if she cannot get what she wants. Otherwise she will BB blab &amp; blab.

1) Do u allow your DS/DD to play on the playground, like playing on the slides...
yup..everyday if the weather permits..she likes to climb the slides and now climbing the stairs..dirty? bring lots of wet wipes.

2)Do ur DS/DD hold their own milk bottle
she will hold the milk bottle on her own. she enjoys her milk time so much.

i will get her a set to play...she knows how to put the spoon into her mouth but have yet try with the real food (messy leh)

she is very good at it. she could cry and cry non stop for quite a while.

2005..my ger also only 8 kg. the PD said it is ok for a girl anyway it is probably the genes anyway. coz me and hubby are pretty small size.

Poll:

1) Declan only goes to playground once in a blue moon, it's like a treat to him. He can't play slide independently yet. He can only sit still on those spring horse or other animals and we got to rock it for him.

2)Yes, hold milk bottle himself. Got to lie him down and give him the bottle then he will hold bottle and drink from there. Won't lie down himself.

3)Not tried giving him spoon and food to feed himself. When he get hold of spoon, it's for play only, and he will bite it, be it metal or plastic spoon.

4) Yes, he throw tantrum when he didn't get wat he wants. He will stamp feet and scream.

Here's what i give to my fussy Declan. For fish porridge, I use threadfin, Cod fish or "ang kow" (i dunno what issit in english). I would add silver fish powder to cook with the "new rice" grains together with lean pork or chicken breast. Then I would add in carrot, corn to sweeten the porridge. leafy veg or broccoli/califlower/apples etc would be added just before the fish + tomato. So in the porridge usually will have a few veg esp. corn which has a natural sweetness. The porridge does not have a fishy smell leh cuz we tried the porridge each time. You may also add a small piece of ginger like what Berlin says. I think probably if fish alone will be fishy as it doesn't have other ingredients to cover the smell.

No, have not brot him to the playground yet.

I would if he holds his own milk bottle, but he doesnt.

No, will only play and throw the fork and spoon.

Yes, kick legs too. I put him in the stroller, take him out cos I am not exactly ready, he will cry, but for a while. Take things from his hand, he will cry. But must distract him with other things, then he will be alright.

Btw, I am expecting my 2nd one now. I am abt 3.5 months now - Over the first trimester, yeah.

Poll,

1) I will bring Ziv on and off to play ground and he like to sit at those rock horse and everytime point at it when we walk pass mean he want to sit on it.

2) He like to hold his milk bottle morning but still need to support higher for him.

3)He like to use spoon and feed himself especially drink water but i try not to let him take cos very messy

4) He super good at it thk he know how to get what he want by using this method.

prettycloud, congratz...

u stop bfeeding, he never ask for it meh?
i tried many times, but she still nid to be nurse to slp...

tanlengleng, u planning to bf till how long?

Hi All, thanks for your well-wishes on my #2. Just went to my gynea this morning and everthing is looking good at 13 weeks.
happy.gif

prettycloud - congrats! We are almost the same timing.

Regarding sleeping, after Aidan drinks his milk at 7+pm, I will stay for a while in his room and he will start to roll on the bed. The lights will be dimmed and I will say 'good night' and leave him in the room by himself. Sometimes he will scream but I will usually just ignore him but sometimes, he will stop after a few minutes and he will sleep by himself after a while. Then I will go into his room and make him more comfy, and put his blanket.

On the poll:

Yes - Aidan likes to go to the playground, he loves the swing and slide. He will climb up the climb by himself and slide down, of course, I need to watch him all the time.

He will hold his bottle if he wants to drink milk, if not, I have to hold for him and entertain him with toys.

No, he will only play with the spoon.

He don't usually throw tantrum very much.

So busy to do any postings lately...
Thanks to Joyful for updating the stats!!

Fybie can call "mama", "dad dad", "fish", "ne ne", "ma" (grandma), "chey chey" (big sister), "milk"... others I guess are bb blabberish which I always repeat after her.

Taka,
Fybie seldom cries unless she hurts herself..
She is quite a smiley bb but she can be quite fierce when she is trying to get her way... Though she is small size, she can be very loud when she screams, her voice can be heard from every corner of the restaurant till I get a bit pie-say! (^_^;)>

Here's her schedule:
7am: wake up and drink milk (100ml)
7:30am: breakfast (cereal/oatmeal/bread/fruit+codliver oil)
8:15am: bath time
8:30-9:00am: play by her own while grandma makes porr
9am: nap of 1hr-1.5hr
11am: porr lunch
1130-1230: Go out lunch with grandma at mkt
1300: nap for 1-2hr
15:00: snack time (bread/biscuit/fruit)
5:00pm: porr and then bathe
6:00pm: go out dinne wif grandma and gonggong
6:30-8:30pm: play wif gonggong, mummy, daddy
8:30pm: milk of 100ml
9pm: Goodnight..ZZZZ
In the nite, she will wake up 1-2xs for milk, 100ml max... I think she drinks the least milk here!

Megan's Poll
Poll time

I dun let her play much, but my hb will bring her to the slide once in a blue moon, if we think the playground is safe and clean, she loves the slide and the bouncing spring horsey!

depends on her mood...but she always stop drinking aft finishing 100ml, no matter how much I make for her

I tried to train her to eat wif spoon, sometimes ok, most of the time she just chew on the spoon and throws on the floor!

Yes she will do that when she is really frustrated and angry. She sometimes even pulls her hair!

LASTLY, CONGRATS TO JENNY &amp; PRETTYCLOUD!
ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY!!!

congrats prettycloud!!!

for the poll:

1) Have not bring him to playground yet, but we have a swing and slide at home
2) yes, rayden hold his milk bottle
3) no, rayden will only play with the spoon when I give to him
4) yes, rayden is a very bad tempered baby...will throw tantrum when he expect u to carry him and you dun, or when he wanted something and you dun give him...he will kick legs and scream loudly...

Meg's Poll:

1)Brought Zach to the playgound once but did not let him play coz alot of mosquitoes and the slide, swings etc quite dirty lor. We too have a swing at home n Zach loves to sit on it. Thinking of getting a slide.

2)Zach holds the milk bottle himself. And when he finished the milk, he will throw the bottle away...far far away.

3)He doesn't know how to self feed and sometimes he'll try to snatch the spoon from me then I'll take another spoon n let him play with it. He likes to bite the spoon alot.

4)Zach is very gd at throwing tantrums and showing temper. Especially when he fails to get what he wants. Yes he'll cry out loud but I'll ignore him or I'll distract him with other things.

prettycloud
congrats!

Yes, we bring him to the playground/ He luv the swing.

Yes, since 5-6 months.

No, he will only play with the spoon.

definitely, he will show it clearly that he does not like it.

==================
Benjamin recently picture
==================
642459.jpg

Back