(2005/12) Dec 05 mums-to-be

Hi im jenny again,

Thanks for all your reply...

For Cleo, i open up the sweet peas, and put only the peas in the porridge. As for the outside skin, i will cut it thinly and mix into the porride--- this will make the porridge very sweet and fragrant.

For Dawm, how much is the gymboree trail class?

I juz apply for the safra membership. They have a roadshow at bugis junction.

6 year membership(husband and wife) - $155
you will get - One timberland haversack, or timex watch.
$20 choice voucher, 2 spa voucher worth $108 each.

I hope that this would motivate me to bring benjamin for swimming..hehehe

Kiok Teck, so when u bring Ben to swim at Safra, yourself, wife and Ben dun have to pay or have to pay member admission fees? The nearest Safra from my place would be TPY, which safra u go?

Jenny
I'm still waiting for the organiser to reply me on the trial fee. But the date should be set on 28th lor.
I bring Zach for swimming at my sis inlaw condo but long time never go liao coz always raining.

hihi...
Here's our toddler's growth chart again
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No.</TD><TD>Parent</TD><TD>Baby</TD><TD>Baby</TD><TD>Wt(kg)</TD><TD>Ht(cm)</TD><TD>as at </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mujmuj</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>IF</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>meixue</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LiewLian Soh</TD><TD>Fybie</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>7.6</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>12mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ng Kiok Teck</TD><TD>Benjamin</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>12+</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>13mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>straycats</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>8.3</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>10mths 3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>10.42</TD><TD>77.5</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Berlin</TD><TD>Gezann</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>7.15</TD><TD>67.5</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeslyn</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>8</TD><TD></TD><TD>12mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>joyfulhands</TD><TD>Cathleen</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>12+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fluffsmurfie</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>8.21</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>10.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Megan Lee</TD><TD>Ron Jun (RJ) </TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>9.82</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>12mths 3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>8mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sandy </TD><TD>Ernest (EnEn)</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>9.855</TD><TD>72?</TD><TD>12mths 5days </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>DS</TD><TD>Jayden (XinYang)</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>10.4</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>12+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Angelin Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>7.75</TD><TD>68</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>2005</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>68</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bao Bao</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>8.9</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>YL</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>10.8</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>Jerald (Yangyang)</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>fairymoss</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>8.3</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>HappyGal29</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Kuikwan</TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>taka</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>76?</TD><TD>12+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rena Chew</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>66</TD><TD>6mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>pooh25</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>73.2</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>tabbisus</TD><TD>Tabby</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>6.6</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>6mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>8mths 3wks</td></tr></table>

DS,
Sorry that I may have missed out your 1st email on yang2's stats. Had updated it above
happy.gif

Meg,
Replies to your poll:

1) Do u allow your DS/DD to play on the playground, like playing on the slides...
Yes, Cathleen likes to climb up the slides but not down! Shes still quite apprehensive of the rocking horse &amp; swing tho.

2)Do ur DS/DD hold their own milk bottle??
She doesnt hold her milk bottle but she holds the water bottle when drinking from the straw. Funny huh.. both are bottles what.. right?

3)Do ur DS/DD hold a spoon n feed himself??
No, she will only play with the spoon.

4)Do ur DS/DD throw tantrum and show their temper by crying out loud...
Oh yes, when I dont give her something she wants, or when I take something away from her that I dont allow her to play, she yells!

Meixue,
Ya.. we Im a little surprised.. just as youve mentioned, the zoo is so big, we might not meet, but we did
happy.gif
It was so hot that Sat afternoon! It so happened that when we went to see the polar bears, they were Zzzing.. a little disappointed. And soon after Cathleen joined them in dreamland (it was her nap time). She fell asleep barely an hour we were there, so we left at about 4pm.

fairymoss,
Had not given liver to Cathleen yet. Is it ok for our toddler at this age to eat liver, anyone knows?

weoseek,
My mom will cook once only, served for both lunch &amp; dinner. But the maid will cook separately for lunch &amp; dinner. As for me, hee.. I don't cook, I ask my mom or maid to cook.. keke

nkteck,
My girl Cathleen's favourite word is "No". Recently she ever say "I don't want" too, which takes us by surprise! She must have learnt it from her elder cousins. She loves to wave bye-bye &amp; say it loud too... and she does that anytime, anywhere, as &amp; when she likes *faint* I think she's over-doing it leh...

DS,
I've no special tips leh. At nite, it's easier for me, bcos she'll usu fall asleep after last milk feed. As for daytime naps, I'll let her sleep in her room &amp; try to make the room dimmer by drawing the curtains, closing the door to minimise bright light &amp; sounds, and I'll lie beside her &amp; pretend that I sleep too.

hello everyone, good evening...

fairymoss, The membership card will allow me, teck and benjamin to enter any safra with no additional fee. i guess we will be going to either yishun or tampines safra... im so excited to bring benjamin to swimming again...so you also bring Declan for swimming at safra??

However, he juz caught a flu bug.. so have to wait till he recover before more outing...

Fairymoss

Perch &amp; seabream are all fish..diff kind of fish.
I either pan fry them or steam them or dump them into the porridge and cook.

1) Do u allow your DS/DD to play on the playground, like playing on the slides...

I let Regine play on the slide with Renee..they both love it

2)Do ur DS/DD hold their own milk bottle??

Yes, most of the time she hold on her own

3)DO ur DS/DD hold a spoon n feed himself??

can hold a spoon but feed herslf very messy

4)Do ur DS/DD throw tantrum and show their temper by crying out loud...

yes, sometimes she will cry out loud if she canot have the toys that she want

Mummies
Morning everybody!
Zach down with fever again. Last evening went to visit PD then midnite his temp went up to 39.3 so rush him to TMC. This time have to feed him nurofen instead of paracetamol. And his lips turn purple too. But still very active and playful. And he also has to take 5ml antibiotics. Poor boy hates to take medicine so u can imagine the struggle and fight each time.

SC/ Meixue,
how much can megan and shanice eat for breakfast?

i just started for hazel 3 days ago. 1st day i gave egg toast (she ate 1/3 slice), 2nd day mashed potato with unsalted butter(3 spoons) and today cornflakes wiv FM (5 spoons). can i expect her to eat more eventually cos shes just starting out?

for lunch and dinner she takes 1 ikea kid's bowl of porridge. she usually gets restless halfway thru and need to use many different toys to distract. i wonder does any baby here sit thru a meal like an angel?? hazel does, but only when we r outside wiv lotsa tings for her to watch, and shes well-rested. at home shes usu naughty at mealtimes.

Re: Breakfast
Megan takes about 1-2 tbs in total for breakfast..cos she is still taking quite a large amount of milk (260ml) for AM.

But if Hazel can take more, I think its a good start
happy.gif

RE: Lunch &amp; Dinner
She takes 1 or 1.5 chinese bowl for pasta, rice and mashed potato. For porridge she takes only 1/2 a bowl..she hates porridge
happy.gif

RE: Eating outside / At Home
Megan does get restless as well..usual I do a reward system, if she is good, she gets a sticker. So far this trick works on her.

As for feeding her outside,I don't response to her when she fuss, I just continue to feed her. Sometimes, she will refuse her food, I just her be
happy.gif

RE: BBs sitting thru' a meal
I believe many babies will fuss and doubt many will sit thru' a meal like an angel.They are kids afterall, they will out grow this phase eventually.

Jenny,
Where is the exact location for the SAFRA road show? Thanks.

Kuikwan,
How is your zach? Hope he gets well soon ah, take care.

Joyful,
Thanks for the updating. No problem that you have missed out my earlier email.
happy.gif

Hmm, yang2 will take his nap in the living room, think living room got more distraction, but we cannot put him in bedroom for nap... if not my mil would not be able to hear him cry if he were to wake up. Guess I will got to wait till he gets older before I can let him try taking nap on the mattress.. hiaz

Yang2 alos behaves like cathleen, if we were to take away something that we don't allow him to play, he too will yells, sometime will "act cry"... wonder does all todds behaves like that?

HappyGal29/DS
I also duno wat happen suddenly got fever again. Fever still persist today. Maybe 2moro I'll brg him back to TMC for blood n urine test. Seems like nurofen also cant control his fever. Sponge him whole day but fever still stays at ard 38+.

Mummies,

Now that our tods are 1 yr old already, do you sometimes experience backache, especially lower back? My backache has been with me since pregnancy, and up till now, i still have it. I can't sit too long in a position and if I were to stretch, I felt stiffness and aching feeling running down my back. I ask my colleagues, they said once been through childbirth is like that. Seems like I can't get rid of it, how?

Bf mummies, do your boobs restore its firmess like pre-pregnancy? Mine not the same as before.
sad.gif
My mum said is because i bf. I heard of people saying too, and some opt not to bf cuz of this. But how true issit? oh...how big a sacrifice a mummy has to make.

fairymoss
Yes I do experience backache after giving birth to Zach but not at the position whr I had the epidural. My symtoms are more or less similar to you.

Fairymoss

I do experience backache as well but not often. It can be due to our posture cos when we carry our kids..many of us tend to slouch.

Oh yes..even though I only bf my DD for 5mths, I can totally agree with you..my boobs resembles those "dried up prunes"..but then again, it all depends on individual..i know some mums have very nice boobs even though they bf their BBs..well, just have to wear push up bras lor...
happy.gif

Hi 2005, so far i've been giving shanice baby cereals (6 scoops for nestle and heinz, 8 scoops for earth's best or healthy times), oats (5 scoops), bread 1/2 slice, yoghurt (1 tub), scrambled egg (1 egg) or cornflakes (1/3 packet). Before her solids for breakfast, she will have about 100-150ml milk. I think Hazel is off to good start, u can gradually increase her intake when she's ready.

DS,
Hmm.. unless you've baby monitors in the room yang2 sleeps &amp; where your MIL is.. else can't hear his cries hor. As for Cathleen, she will crawl out of the room to look for us when she wakes up from nap.

fairymoss,
Luckily I didn't experience backache during pregnancy &amp; now.. hope it stays that way! But recently I do have shoulder ache at the position where the sarong sling is.

As for my boobs, luckily they are not heading to the south yet.. keke.. I think it's because I didn't bf for long. But I can sense that my hb wasn't too happy that I bf for so short, altho' he didn't complain about the boobs part.. keke.

Fairymoss,
Hmmm, I bf Fybie for 4 mths, but heng, my boobs never go out of shape, though not as firm as before, but at least my 2 breasts still point to the front and not sideways, haha!!

Backache, sometimes I have as well, like wat Straycat said, mainly due to bad posture!!

fairymoss, kuikwan, straycats, hadoe,
did you have a "30 days" without bath confinement?
did you lay on bed "as much as possible" for at least 2 weeks after birth?

Well, Besper is my 2nd Child...

After the birth of Athena (1st child),
I didn't listen to my mum,
walked around without much rest after 3 days,
took bath after 3 weeks (as if it isn't enough yet)
4 mths later, I had aches exactly as you have described...
My mum laughed at me,
but telling me it's alright,
cause I'm going to have #2
&amp; if this is going to be my last,
I better have a good confinement,
or regret for the rest of my life...
sad.gif

After birth of Besper,
I lay on bed as much as possible,
besides going to toilet, eating, drinking,
or any necessary things to do,
I'M IN BED
And I took my 1st Bath on the 30th day... Phewwww...

I don't have this ache till now,
hope this helps.
happy.gif

BOOBS!

I'm still BFing Besper,
yup, it's not as firm as b4 anymore,
a nurse at KKH once told me to do this exercise after I stop BFing.

Place your palms together with arms at 90degree with body,
press palms hard against each other,
if you are in front of a mirror,
you should see your boobs "tighten",
do this 10 times a day,
holding each time about 10 seconds.

Hope this helps.
happy.gif

LengLeng
I started to bathe on the 13th day using herbs and wine. CL only allow me to bathe before my lunch once a day. I'm the kind of ppl that cant sit still so sometimes I'll walk unnecessary ard my hse then CL will ask me to sleep. Her eyes was like 24hrs spying on me kekeke. Now I only experience the backache after carrying Zach for awhile or when I bend down to do things. Otherwise, no pain lor.

HappyGal29/DS/Megan
Thx for ur concern. Since last nite, my poor little precious refused to open his mouth for medicine. He was crying with his mouth tightly shut and tears flowing down like running tap. At tat moment, I felt like a sharp knife piercing my heart. This morn his fever subsided. Hopefully he's recovering and hope that fever will not come back. Or else tonight I'll have to brg him back to TMC for blood n urine test. Blessed him!

Tanlengleng,

OMG, so the confinement restrictions are real!!! Yes, I shower sometimes, even wash hair once every few days! I used the boiled herbal grass water to bathe and only took a very quick shower with limited water. How do you clean yourself after massage when they applied so much oil on your body and hair? I find myself very sticky, oily and smelly and having to bf bb like that makes me feel disgusted, that's why I requested my mum to let me shower after removal of the herbal wraps by the malay lady. Throughout the confinement of 40 days, i only brush teeth, wash face, wash hands with warm boiled water, no tap water and I thot that's good enough.

I admit that I always sit up cuz I can't really bf bb in the lie down position, I always use the cradle position every 2hrly, sometimes 1 hr after the end of last feed! That must have caused the backache isn't it? I heard stories of my neighbour's daughter experiencing the same ailments after the birth of 1st daughter then her mum insisted that she followed the rules and no shower for her 2nd confinement, and now she has no more backaches etc! Thot it's old wives tales cuz other races dun seem to adhere to these but they are doing fine as well? Maybe chinese more prone to such things due to genetic makeup?

I guess when I have my 2nd one, must observe the rules, cuz I find that my feet also get the pricky sensation when I put my feet on the floor when out of bed in the morning.

Mummies
A week after giving birth, did you return back to ur gynae for checkup on the stitches? Coz me have to go back to remove some of the stitches leh and it was super duper painful. I shouted and cried in the clinic even after I reached home I'm still crying. I try to ask ard but no one except me need to go back to remove stitches. My fren told me maybe bcoz mine was by forcep so maybe have to stitch more...I'm not sure and very blur blur. But I must admit that after removing the stitches, I feel like a normal person or else, for the 1st few days, I'm feeling soar pain and not able to move abt freely. Can't even sit properly.

Kuikwan,

Yes, I did return to gynae to remove stitches down there. Not exactly painful, only a pinching sensation. Yes, before the removal of stitches was like so tight, then after removal i felt like normal again.

fairymoss,
mine was like cutting my flesh...kekeke but I'm very afraid of pain one abit I also cry pain even blood test I also say pain. But still managed to give birth to Zach. But I'll tell my gynae not to remove the stitches for my 2nd birth. I canot tahan the pain. Sometimes when I think back, it will make me shiver. Took me a long time to forget that painful experience. No 2nd time. Thx for sharing

I dont think the confinement rules apply to everyone leh. I showered/washed hair on the second day after delivery in the hospital and every night (with herbal water) after that even. I even went out shopping 3 times during confinement. During breastfeeding, I was also sitting up and using the cradle postion.

And I have not much backache now. It's only occassionally when I take care of shanice for long hours than i get a small backache.

As for boobs, I am still bf-ing. So not sure about the sagginess.

BF
I'm a very lazy mummy and I regretted it coz I did not take this seriously. I only bf Zach for the 1st mth and not everyday. Only as and when I like it leh. And everytime the CL has to remind me to pump some for Zach. Zach can latch on on the 1st day in the hosp. But I did not let him latch and prefer to pump out. Felt like punching myself each time I saw this word "breastfeeding". Sigh!

Hi - during my confinement, I really cannot stand the not bathing after eating all those heaty stuff, I think I bathe on the 4th or 5th day. My MIL was helping me with confinement and she can't stop me.
happy.gif
Now, I dont really have backache although I BF for about 9+ months. My shoulder sometimes ache though coz I remember the wind was blowing on the my shoulder during confinement.

I guess I have the strictly do my confinement for the 2nd one after reading all the stories.

kuikwan - yes I went back to my gynea to check on the stitches. But I dont remember having to remove the stitches coz its supposed to 'melt' by itself - that's what my gynea told me. Don't tell I still have stitches down there! hehehe

hi
for me, aft both deliveries, the stitches go off by itslf...
as for confinement, i was always infront of the comp during the day cos @ hm very bored, baby was slping most of the time and i also did went out to shop and also to library during confinement mth...
i did bath but not immed aft delivery, tahan for 2weeks without bathing as DEC was yr end and was quite cold that time although confinement we canot blow wind/aircon...i bath on the 2nd week onwards with herbs...
for my stitches, i cant feel anything down thre and i can walk immed aft the delivery, but the nurse wanted to be thre with me cos she scared i will fall down...
happy.gif

Meixue,

maybe the confinement "curse" not everyone who dun observe the rules would kena. Maybe those with stronger bodies won't or it's a delayed effect??? *touchwood* My Mum said she only kena it after 40+, and she close shop at 30 after her 3rd child ie. me. She not so good life as us, got CL or MIL/Mum/maid to take care of our confinement and she got to do housework, hand wash clothes for the whole extended family, help out in the family food business, on top of that, take care of own children.

My body is on the weaker side, so probably I kena the effects of confinement soon after. But if 2nd confinement can reverse the situation, I dun mind to be tortured, cuz it's really bad to live with these aches throughout my life, and now I'm only in my 20s, cannot imagine when I reach middle age whether I can still walk.

hi mummies,
i also believe in certain confinement practices aldou i dnt practise them myself! i started showering the 2nd day after delivery (herbal water) twice a day! i also sat up and walk quite alot. felt depressed most of the time. now i also here ache there ache, i tink its becos i ddnt take gd care of myself during that time. somemore i used to be quite fit wan... for my 2nd one unless spore start to experience winters if not i'll still bath and wash hair i cnt stand oil and sweat, esp if im BF!

i also feel a "sng-sng" pain at my tailbone where the epidural didnt flow properly.

SC/ Meixue,
thks for ur replies. megan and shanice has good apetites, no wonder they are of gd weight! my little pint-sized princess cant seem to eat much.

hazel ate 2/3 piece of baby wafer and some milk cookie balls for breakfast the past 2 days. i tink its v little, hopefully she can eat more eventually. she takes 180ml milk ard 715am and i give her breakfast at 8/ 815am bath at 830, mayb timing too close? but no choice cos she gets sleepy and cranky ard 845am her naptime.

SC/ Meixue,
thks for ur replies. megan and shanice has good apetites, no wonder they are of gd weight! my little pint-sized princess cant seem to eat much.

hazel ate 2/3 piece of baby wafer and some milk cookie balls for breakfast the past 2 days. i tink its v little, hopefully she can eat more eventually. she takes 180ml milk ard 715am and i give her breakfast at 8/ 815am bath at 830, mayb timing too close? but no choice cos she gets sleepy and cranky ard 845am her naptime.

Maybe the milk and breakfast timing is too close, so Hazel can't eat much. I think it's good that she started on solids already. Go slow. My Declan also small eater, and eat too much sometimes will throw up somemore. Or u want to reduce the milk so that she can eat a little more solid at 8/815am?

Mummies,

Can I check with you how many times does your tod poo per day? Declan been pooing twice, and there's once which is 3x. since changing his FM, we realise that his bowel movement pattern also changed. He's now on GainIQ, previously Similac follow-on. Wonder if it's GainIQ that makes him poo more? Should I stick with it? It's not diarrhoea, but DH and my mum was concerned that with such frequent movement, does it mean that he's not absorbing the goodies in the FM?

Fairymoss
RJ oso on gain IQ and he poo sometimes 2-3 times a day too...i think should be ok as long as it's not loose stool like having diarrhoea...

fairymoss,
once or twice daily,
once there was a growth Spur,
he wants to latch on every hour,
poo 3 times a day &amp; grow super heavy within a week.
happy.gif

fairymoss...my ger also like that poo about 2 - 3 times a day of substantial amount. PD said that maybe she has too much fibre in her diet (which is kind of true as she is veggie lover) and introduce more protein such as meat and fish.now slowly i'm giving her more of that but she is lazy to chew especially meat. but perhaps it is the milk too since he just changed it? .

fairymoss
Agree with Megan, as long as not loose stools like having diarrhoea...poo 2-3 times is normal. Zach also poo 2-3 times. These few days his urine and poo smells so 'antibiotics' kekeke

Today his fever subsided liao. Now taking paracetamol every 6hr. Hope fever will not return. Will monitor for any rashes appear. My poor boy hates me now. I cant even touch him coz mummy carry/touch means medicine time lor. And he'll scold me 'yea yea'(noti in cantonese) long time never say this liao hehe.

Kuikwan,

You just reminded me of my worst nitemare during my confinement, I also had to go back to gynae to remove my stitches, my wound got worsened cos my hubby tried to fry eggs with ginger for me when I was in my 5th day of confinement, straightaway the whole nite, my wound was hurting me so bad, I couldn't move an inch, any movement will send a stinging pain down there! I have quite high pain threshold so my hb really admired me for being able to bear with the pain... I suffered so badly for 72 hrs before I surrended and called for my gynae! But after the gynae removed my stitches, I almost felt I can fly in the sky!!! Haha!

I wonder why some of us hurt so much while others are ok... hmm mmm...

Poor Zach, sayang him more and try to play with him more so that he will forget abt the medicine time, I know how it feels like cos Fybie was also like that 2 months ago! Hope he will recover fully by tomorrow!

LiewLian Soh
sooooo sorry! I dun mean to remind u of ur nitemare but I really need to know coz I'm deciding whether or not to go back to my gynae when I'm preggie again. Paiseh leh!

Just took last dose of antibiotics and now sleepling soundly liao. Before bedtime I did play and sayang him. But he did push me away...kekeke...still hate mummy lor

Back