(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

Hi, saintbaby! I just downloaded msn messenger version 7.0 but haven't tried using it before, hope it works. [email protected]
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tristen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Everyone packed hospital bag liao? Oh, no! I haven't packed, haven't finished shopping, haven't washed bb's things etc. *start to gan-cheong*
lame.gif

Hi SP, Saintbaby, Shirley, sheris and Love,
Thks for responding....makes me feel better that some of u are in similar situation as well. My husband will be in Singapore for reservist but will be the stay in type.

Love, I think I will cry too coz I always cry when he goes for reservist, even when I was not pregnant.

Sheris, u very independent hor. Already 38 weeks and husband is not around. Take care!

Actually I feel like calling up Mindef and scolding the "CO" (supposed the unit head)for rejecting the deferment....but scared he will "tekan" my husband next time....not as if S'pore will be going to war, defer also cannot...hai.

good morning ladies!

hi sp, me haven't really packed all the stuff into the bag..only took out the bag!
biggrin.gif
have bought most of the stuff that i need to bring, so probably just need to put them in. most people advise to pack our bags around 35 wk, safer..

haven't started washing bb stuff also leh..heee..must handwash hor?

hi sheris, r u expecting yrself to pop early?

hi pepsi, personally, i hope my hb need not go reservist at this point of time..he's a good emotional support, not forgetting he helps to rub my back or massage my legs at nite when i have cramps. if no choice, i guess he MUST remain contactable in case u pop early. can yr hb appeal to the higher level? 35/36wks considered advanced stage of preg leh..

hi pepsi,

My husband is also currently on reservist and he is required to stay in once every few days. But the good thing is that he now works in shifts and he can accompany me to gynae visits (which are now weekly) without taking time off from work. Guess it depends on each unit and what they are doing. Perhaps, you can check with your hubby if his CO will allow him to take some time off to accompany you to such visits? While 35-36 wk is considered advance, most pple don't pop by this time yet.
happy.gif

hello ladies,

I have made a resolution to pack my bag today!
happy.gif
hope I can fulfil it.
happy.gif
what type of maternity pads are you girls using?

Hi morning.......

Hows u gals?? I went to swenson for ice cream yest..so shiok...yummy...

RE: Baby Name
My baby ger will be call Natalynn. Is it nice??

hi sp..
I've just added u on my msn list...
happy.gif
i just started to wash my bb's clothes but yesterday no sun... so clothes not dry... hehe... finally today got sun!
bounce.gif

hi sheris..
U will need to download MSN messenger.. den u give me your email address.. after i add u le den can talk on messenger also...
happy.gif

hi love...
your bb ger's name very unique...
happy.gif

Re: Hospital Bag
I still got a few things not packed into the bag.. actually a bit lazy to pack already..
lol.gif
think i'll finish packing by this weekend.. just in case my gynea wants me to cesear bb out next thur..
happy.gif

hi ladies, i am on sick lv yest &amp; today - my throat &amp; chest feel v congested w/ air/gas. always wanna burp &amp; a little nauseous, like 1st trimester
sad.gif
then now diarrhoea! ehrrr.... very tiring. i literally laid on bed the whole of yest. dunno what sort of symtoms these r!

hi pepsi, my hubby went on reservist a wk b4 i due (1st child), but was excused when i was abt to deliver (date was fixed for induced labor), and he could return home every lunchtime to see me @ home after delivery. i think MINDEF will "release" him should u pop early, etc. dun worry.

thanks love. getting v tired and hv no mood to return to work, but hv lot of stuff to clear
sad.gif

Natalynn is a nice name!

i'm going to bed &amp; rest now, ciao!

Hi bichon angle and saintbaby...

Thanks...I tot of getting a name that is unique for my baby ger too....glad that u think its nice..
happy.gif

Re: Maternity pads
I'm probably use those provided by hospital since gynae and nurse advised me to use their "heavy duty" ones. But I plan to bring my own 28cm night wing type just in case I don't like theirs, hehe. Will save the 35cm night wing I bought for home use as my bed is more precious than the hospital bed, wuahaha
lol.gif
*I'm so bad*

Hi love

your ger's name is unique
happy.gif

i am torn between Dexter and Ethan for my ds's name...still hv not choose his chinese name yet...

Hi lkf...

Thanks...glad that I did made the right choice...
happy.gif

I prefer Ethan...did think of this name in the begining if my baby is a boy....haha...

hi lkf..

Ethan is nice name....
happy.gif

Love.. I also thought of the name Ethan if mine is a boy.. haha..
happy.gif
by the way.. how to paste the 'meter' into the message??

My hubby and I have decided on the chinese name for my bb.. her chinese name is Yin En..
happy.gif

By the way.. wad do u guys think of the name Ashlyn.

Hi saintbaby...

u saved ur meter as jpg file then can upload it ...

Ashlyn is a nice name but I tot u have name ur baby ger as Kristen already??

lkf, ethan is a nice name. i had wanted to name my boy #2 ethan but my gf's boy is also ethan. anyway, i'm still torn between tristan and rayen.

hi ladies...
juz came bk frm gynae this afternoon ...he might wana induce me on my 38th week cos my BP was a bit on the high side...*worried* bb is abt 2.5kgs now....
hey talking abt names...
saintbaby , im using ashlyn as well for my gal ...

hi ladies

glad that i m being missed juz finished a small tub of ice cream by myslef while waiting for my hb to return from his camp ..... fri is his last day of reservist.....

saint baby
my email is [email protected]

chocco
my gyn told me i might pop anytime since my contraction two weeks ago but the medication he gave me too good liao so after tue appt he say still no sign of popping so likely to be next two weeks sigh.....

pepsi
i think the co have to let ur hb go to u should u pop early think there is some ns policy coz I got a letter from my gyn which my hb gave to his s1 n co then they sort of have to release him should i be in labour...

anyway me not independent lah... i wanted my hb to sayang me during the 2 hours he came back last
nite to bathe... kekeke my way of getting some emotional support

re bb name
envy u ladies all ur bb got such nice names.... me not much say in my bb name... but so far still okie lah

Hi ladies,

Haven't been in the forum for quite awhile. Been really tired and busy preparing bb's room. FInally most of the things settle liao, hospital bag all packed and placed at the side in case kanna early delievery and bb clothes also wash already. actually talking about washing bb clothes, i didn't hand wash my bb clothes leh. i bot a v small washing machine jus for bb's clothes, cos i v lazy wan lah....don't think i can tahan everyday hand wash bb's clothes next time. i find the machine v good cos it takes about 1 kg washing load. since bb's clothes so small and tiny....the washing each time is v small can't use our normal washing machine. anywayz if anyone interested can check out this website to see the machine:
http://www.primelifestyle.net/scense.htm

re: baby name
we've decided on our bb ger's name too. it's going to be Tabitha Khoo Rui En. alot of pple got problems pronouncing "Tabitha" properly, think she's going to have abit of problem correcting people all the time when she grows up. But we like the meaning of the name, so have decided to keep it. but i a little worried tat bb turns out to be a boy...then don't know wat name already....maybe Noah....???
hi saintbaby,
jus wondering wat does the "yin" in ur bb's name mean???? our ger's "en" should be the same rite? me and hb were juggling among so many names to match with "en", finally decided on "Rui" cos it means wise and farsighted....wan my bb ger to use her wisdom through life next time to make good choices.

have u ladies been feeling v tired this last stage of our pregnancy? thankfully i having school holiday....otherwise don't know how to cope with work and tiredness. now everyday i wake up only at about 12 - 1pm...really can't tahan. i starting my maternity leave next monday,,.,,was actually thinking of starting leave one week later but can't face the students next week, no strength. so i'm officially off work till sept.....yipeee!!!

me later going down town to check out slimming sanctuary's slimming program. now got GSS sale so quite cheap....thinking of signing up before i give birth then during maternity leave quik quik go under program to slim down. overall weight gained as at yesterday = 26.7kg....any of you can top tat??? :p i have put on so much weight even my own legs can't take the strain anymore. really envy those of u who put on less than 10kg....u are amazing.

Morning, ladies! Yay yay, it's
293224.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tristan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Gd morning to all MTBs

Thanks for the suggestions. I like Ethan but HB prefers Dexter leh...

Saw in the papers tat John Little is having the 15% storewide sales from today to Sunday (with additional 5% for robinsons card n 10% off for Robinsons visacard). Think I will go down to take a look after work, still hv some nitty gritty items like cot cheet not buy yet.

babykhoo,

Yr mini washing machine is so cute!
happy.gif

Wah, so nice going to be on maternity leave already. Enjoy yrself ya! Take care and don't tire yrself out too much with prep. Nowadays I'm very "spoilt", will ask hb to carry heavy things for me. Even my working bag (not heavy) also will let him carry, kakaka.

Good Morning ladies...

Another nice cool day... i was suppose to go swimming! but now raining!! Haiz.. if weather too cold also canot swim.. later catch cold..
happy.gif
I'm going to see my gynea tml.. after that will be able to know when my c-sec date will be.. actually a bit
kao_scared.gif
though.. will update u guys tml on the date..
happy.gif

Hi babykhoo..
i tink the 'en' should b the same.. hehe.. initially we were thinking of Rui En also.. realy not easy to match with 'en'... had a hard time... see until eyes also
kao_dizzy.gif

Your ger's eng name very unique le! When we were deciding on the name.. we were thinkin dun give her a name too hard to pronounce... cos her mummy's name also hard to pronounce.. sometimes hard to correct ppl.. keke...

hi bubbleling..
That's a nice name..
happy.gif
my hubby still have nt decided if we should use it as her baptism name..

hi sheris..
I've added u on my msn already...
happy.gif
u take care yea...

Hi babykhoo....
same as me...I also wake up at 11 plus every day....cant imagine next mon have to wake up at 5.30am...luckily its only for 2 weeks then I will go on ML....I will be off till Oct which when I go back its exam period....

Hi saintbaby
The website are:
http://www.lilypie.com/
have fun......

RE: Stretch marks
I was so depressed and sad last nite that I cried ler...cos my stretch marks is spreading to my arms n thights liao......no hope liao...my hubby see liao keep saying Aiyo....so poor thing....then he say neber mind lar......
sad.gif

eventhough I put on only 8kg.....I still have stretch marks......even those who put on so much weight but no stretch marks at all.....

Hi MTB's,

TGIF!... wat a relief with the wkend just round the corner =)

Thinking of going for the Vatican exhibition at ACM tom. Hubby and I got a voucher for a 2D/1N stay at Conrad expiring soon. Wanted to go tis wkend but they are fully booked! So gg next wkend instead. Sigh.. hope dun have to go hospital halfway.. =p

We've also decided on our baby girl's name ... after much deliberation, we decided on Kellis and her middle name will be Rachel. Kellis meaning beautiful and Rachel meaning innocent lamb. Still thinking of her Chinese name tho. I'm so hopeless with Chinese.... aiyohz... Thot of chosing one that sounds similar to either of her name. Thinking of Rui Zen... Seems like many mummies here also want to use the word "rui" and "en"... =)

Love,

Oh, dear, must be very sad for u to see the stretch marks. Sigh, guess that's the price many of us got to pay for being mummies.

Until now I dare not use mirror to see and dare not ask my hb also. Don't want to start feeling sad so soon.

Hi sp...

ya lor....my whole tummy is like red waves now....so sad......I started to apply stretch mark cream i n my 1st trim but still...sigh..

ladies
dun be so bother by the scretch marks they will fade away in time.... juz that for the next few years no bikinis..... continue to apply the stretch mark cream.... n vit e

me on leave again odae... kekeke 3 days in a row for different reasons wonder what my boss will think... aiya dun care already... me going to change job next year... going to job hunt after my delivery then take year end bonus then hop hop away... think half a year should be sufficient to find job rite?

hi love..

dun feel upset abt stretch marks.. i started having stretch marks since i was 12 weeks! I've been applying cream from den... but i realise that now my stretch marks are not as red le..
happy.gif
dun b sad le k..
happy.gif

Hi ladies.....

U gals also have stretch marks??I see already very depressing...I started to have them when I am 20 weeks.....sigh...

Gals i also hv stretch marks on my thighs...so sad ....hopefully i dun see any on my tummy....
btw i might go for induction on the 5th ..cos my BP level keep increasing so gynae dun want me to carry till full term .....happy &amp; sad now...happy cos i can see my gal earlier but sad thing is i might b able to experience natural birth .....sob !

hi ladies, went to see my gynae yesterday. he said i've got a gd amt of water in my womb that bb is v comfortable staying inside - means i will not deliver early, guess it's gd since i wanna plan my balanced annual leave to mind 2 kids w/ my maid. i put on 200g since last fri. bb is on side position, ie his limbs r on my left &amp; spine/backside on my right. he is likely to stay @ this position till birth. will see gynae again next fri.

stretchmarks r irritating but like what sheris said, they will fade in a yr or so. that's our sacrifice, but i wonder how those celebrities managed to "remove" all their stretchmarks?

sheris, abt bf.... should we also try to pump some milk out in the early days after birth to induce supply? or just let bb latch on to stimulate the supply? which way is better?

Hi Bubbleling...

now u r in week 36 one more week ur baby will be full term already mah....so no worries......

Hi bichon angle....

so ur baby haven turn his head down??

hi ladies..

i went to see my gynea this morning for my checkup.. my c-sec date has been fixed already. gynea doesn't wanna take risk cos my bb gal has not gained weight frm the last visit.. they say when bb nt gaining wt means wans to come out le... she has also gone lower.. her head is down already just that not engagged yet.. so i will cesear her out this thur at 38 weeks exactly.. Kinda looking forward to seeing my bb gal but also scared of the op..
happy.gif

Re: Stretchmarks
I also have stretchmarks on my tighs.. lucky cant really see... keke...
happy.gif

Hi Saintbaby, all the best for your caesarian. My caesarian is scheduled for Tues, so yours shouldn't be too early. Its much better to have a planned ceasarean than an emergency one....much cheaper too. I'm meeting my anaesthetist on Monday for a discussion, will opt either for epidural or spinal.

hi doodbug..

All the best to your caesarian too...
happy.gif
My c-sec will be first thing in the morning..
happy.gif
Mine will be GA..

Looking forward to hear your birth story soon!
Take care gal!! Jia You wor...
kao_kiss.gif

bichon angel

bb suckeling is the best stimulation for breast milk production.... so i suggest leaving the pump to later date maybe two-three weeks later...
but must be consistant... have to breast feed every one-two hours.... n diet very impt as well... take in more fish....

hi love, my bb's head already turned wks ago, just that i was concerned how was he positioned.... i thot his back/spine was facing outside, at least now i know he is side-way.

hi sheris, thanks for the tips!

sheris, did u opt for epidural in your last 2 births?

if so, did u hv it administered the moment u admitted to the hospital or u waited till your contraction was too painful to bear?

Back