(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

hi love,

gynae took a sample of the discharge from the inside to see if there is any infection. Can't remember the name of the test. It's one of the recommended tests. Was told that if I have an infection, then must take antibiotics before the birth so that bb won't be infected. Lucky everything is ok.
happy.gif

that is to check if there is any bacterial growth which may onli cause discomfort to us but very bad for bb when he/her pass through the delivery canal....

i agreed the cervix check is one of the more uncomfortable but essential part of the checking when about to due.... but they have to checkis the cervix is opening to roughly gauge when the bb coming out so no choice....

so by how many weeks will the gyane check the baterial growth?? n how many weeks will the gynae check on the cervix opening n how often?? I dun really like that feeling...

up to date i have only put on abt 9 kg...

love
they dun really check that often.... coz scared of infection occuring though they wear glove n everything... but the moment u admit in for labour then they will check once to confirm if u in labour or water bag got burst or not.. then after that is wait for delivery maybe check another once or twice that's all

saintbaby, I think all the things I plan to bring to hospital won't fit into "mini luggage", heh heh heh.
kao_blush.gif

shirley, u r the "champion" for gaining the least weight. Can share how u did it?
happy.gif

SP,

I didnt do anything lah. Actually from the 1st day of my pregnancy till now, i dun have much appetite, tt's Y think i didnt gain much weight lor. ytd morning, i even throw out. Sigh.. funni funni.

hi shirley..

i've thought of the name for my bb already...
happy.gif
now deciding on the chinese name... so hard to decide.. wad abt the rest of you??
happy.gif

Hi shirley...

u same as me..till now i still have morning sickness.....maybe thats y i didnt put on much weight too...most of the weight goes to my baby...

Hi saintbaby...
so wats the name of ur precious one??mind sharing??

Hello July-MTBs,

I am from Feb/Mar thread. My MIL is a confinement lady and she happens that no booking of confinement for her in July. If u are looking 4 one, let me know. Dont worry I am not from any agent. U will liaise with my MIL directly on any arrangement. Thanks!

Morning, ladies!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Love &amp; shirley,

Aiyo, so chamz, got ms till now.

Re: bb name
Saintbaby, can share yr bb's name with us? I can put her name in the table, hehe.
happy.gif

I haven't thought abt bb name becoz FIL will be naming bb.

Morning ladies..

Such a nice weather to sleep in... hehe... raining &amp; cold...
happy.gif
so hard to get my hubby to wake up... i'm going back to zzzz soon... didn't sleep well last night... felt cramps the whole night...
kao_sad2.gif

hi love..

we've decided to name her Kirsten... but still deciding on her chinese name n wherethe we should let her choose her baptism name herself next time or we choose for her now...
happy.gif

hi sp..

U very early wor!!
happy.gif
hehe.. actually wanted my MIL to decide on bb's chinese name cos I find it sooo difficult to choose chi name... but my hubby dun wan... haha... so now I headache on the name..
happy.gif

morning ladies

juz came back to work from my gyn... sianz my gyn juz told me that my little noti has stop going down n no sign of labour... so should not pop within the next few days....
sad.gif
depressed....

RE: bb name...
english name we waiting for the bb to grow up then let him chose his own then the chinese name the midddle character is fixed so will be jia something dun know what......

thinking on the bright side maybe my little noti know mummy wan to watch movie that y stop going down.... but his daddy this week in camp so mummy can't catch movie as well
sad.gif

Hi, sheris, be happy k? Yr smart boy doesn't want u to drive yrself to hospital for delivery when yr hb not around this week mah! Keke!
biggrin.gif

Movies maybe can catch with friends? Don't wait liao leh, skali weekend yr boy comes out then no more chance for u to catch movies lor.

ya sheris, your boy doesn't want you to deprive from your freedom these days, before he appears.

over the weekend i had fainting spell - a little cold sweat, but felt better after i quickly ran into my bedroom to lie down.

about names.... my hubby &amp; i have decided to name our 2nd boy "Tristan", in fact we were tossing between "Rayen" and "Tristan" then we realised Rayen is a brand for household items - washing machine cover, kitchen items (heehee).

these days i feel so tired to go to work, yet still have so much work to clear (sigh).

sp n bichon angel
i know i should go watch asap.... but no kaki... no one dare to go watch wif me..... all busy pak tor lor.....then one nursing her broken heart me dun dare to call her out....

hmmm maybe but better dun come out weekend... very "loo gi" coz maternity leave starts on the day u give birth then if sat then two days gone for nothing

me also very tired nowadays... dun really feel like going work....yet if stay at home very boring n i wan to stay with my boy more after delivery so muz tahan...

i also super lazy to go out nowadays.. hehe... i'm mostly at home... dun dare to go out myself.. scared later if have contractions or if waterbag burst outside.. keke...
happy.gif

hi ladies.....

i got a fright again last nite....i got tummy pain last nite...tis morning when i wake up i vomit even b4 i ate anything so i tot i hungry go n eat bread then i vomit again....i cant sit or lie down can only stand cos i felt something pressing on me....just below my breast...break in cold sweat too...

i so scared quickly go n see gynea...scraed something happen to my bb....when i describe my condition to the gynae....he say the baby is ok its the mummy who is not ok.....i got food poisoniong....again....thanks god the baby is ok....

i felt so paranoid....

Hi All,

Haven't log in for some time as been real unwell. I was even hospitalised for pre term labour :<

Now me 36th week and was thinking of resting soon. Anyone taking their maternity leave earlier to rest ?

Hi, Ann!

Pre-term labour? Sounds scary! Glad all is fine now. Hope u feeling much better too.
happy.gif

Saintbaby,

I'm the opposite of u. I'm trying to go out as much as I can, becoz when come to confinement I won't be allowed to step out of the hse. I probably won't be able to either, what with the wound pain, lochia and lack of sleep etc.

Can't imagine how am I gonna stand being stuck at home for a whole month! Nowadays, if I 1 day never go out already feel depressed, haha.
crazy.gif

sp

when bb comes out even if u wan to go out u most likely will not bear to leave bb's side for too long n if u bring bb out maybe u will start worrying whether the outside condition is suitable for bb.... is it too hot...blah blah blah in the end u might give up the idea of going out... n stay at home to accompany bb.....

at least that's what happen to me lah

hehe, sheris, think we all will become like that hor?
uhoh.gif

Guess I got to prepare myself that hb &amp; his family will continue going out to eat/ jog/ shop/ whatever and I'll be left alone at home to take care of bb in future.
sad.gif

ya sp, the bb will occupy alot of your time, and you will not bear to leave bb for too long. at least u can still go out for medical review, bb's jabs, etc.... it's not as bad as staying @ home for the whole 1 month! unless the old folks @ home r very particular.

i'll work till i deliver, must save my bal'd annual leave coz i intend to apply alternate days' leave to relieve my maid after the 3-mth maternity lv. i cannot imagine her minding my 2 kids alone everyday!

Shirley, yr gal's name is so sweeeet!
kao_love.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tristen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi, Love! Glad u r ok!

Re: BB's weight
I plan to ask gynae at my next appt at week 37+ as it'll be closer to delivery date.
happy.gif

Hi Shirley

I like your gal's chinese name
happy.gif

Hello Love

Do take care of yourself and be more careful with outside food. My bb is now 2.7 to 2.8 kg at 36.5 wks. Will be seeing my gynae once a wk starting next wk...seems like it's getting closer and closer to my delivery.

Hi ladies...

my baby ger weighs abt 1.2 kg at week 32...haven update her weight yet....my gynae comment that my baby is of average weight....but I always have a feeling that she is too small...hopefully she will gain more weight...will ask my gynae when I see him in 2 weeks time....which will be my 36 weeks....

Hi July mums,
Sorry to interrupt your postings...i m actually an oct mum. However, would like to seek your advise whether it is important that your husbands be around during weeks 35-36 of your pregnancy? Reason I am asking is my husband kena called up for reservist 1 month before my EDD....and he has to go for this "high-key" training for 2 weeks (&amp; don't know whether have nights-off or not).
He wrote in to ask for deferment...and MINDEF took 2 months to reply and reject the deferment.
So now I am quite worried....besides having to do housework, and fear of early labour, don't know what other inconveniences or difficulties pregnancy ladies will experience at the advance stage.
Would appreciate very much if you all can share your experiences! Thks so much.

<font color="0000ff">*calling for sheris...*</font>

Haven't seen yr posting today yet, sheris! u still around or gone to "unload" already? Keke!

Hmmmm... Maybe she 'pop' liaoz.. hehe... must wait for her to update us..
happy.gif

ladies.. do u guys have any craving at this point now?? I got this craving for teh peng le.. been a few days already.. keke..
happy.gif

saintbaby, go ahead and drink yr teh peng! Think 1 teh peng shld be ok, if not, share with yr hb lor. Pls don't deprive yr bb, kekeke
biggrin.gif

I forever hv "cravings" whether preg or not, becoz I got itchy mouth and love to eat/ snack.
lol.gif

Hi, pepsi!

I'm in 36th week now, so far no difficulties or inconveniences that I can't manage on my own *touchwood*. Think if hb not around I'll miss his company and emotional support, and I'll probably just skip the "heavy" housework for 2 weeks lor. Very dirty hor? Hehe.

I don't hv any fear of early labour, in fact, I think my bb will come out around EDD or later, not earlier. I haven't even packed my hospital bag or finished shopping yet.
lame.gif

Hi Pepsi...

I'm into my 37th week already... I personally would find my hubby's presence around this time very important.. cos it's so near my delivery le.. so i wan my hubby to be around.. so that he can shower more TLC on me.. hehe.. very teh hor..
happy.gif
every pregnant ladies experience diferent things.. for me.. i've been having cramps on and off and also pain in my lower pelvin area recently esp at night..
sad.gif

Hi Pepsi,

For my case, hubby is supposed to go reservist somewhere late Jun. But he managed to defer his reservist to nov. According to him, it really depends on what type of reservist it is. For my hubby, he is a non-stay in type.

Hi Love,

Just went to gynae 2day.. bb is around 2.5kg alreadie.
happy.gif

Hi SP &amp; IKF,

Hehehee...glad you find my little girl's name ok.

ladies dun worri me have not pop yet but i spent the whole day todae at my mum place but no internet....

saint baby
u should not derive ur bb of whatever craving.... coz i think i derive my boy too much when he still with me.... nw always drooling.... dun know if i pandang or wat lah

hi pepsi
can we know this is ur no what pregnancy if the first then chance of early labour not very high... then juz nice me about to due but my hb in reservist this week... then he have to go back in camp before 2400 tonite n tml he will onli be back like 2300-2400
sad.gif

hi ladies...

i just got back from having my teh peng!
biggrin.gif
*yummy* i also satisfy my craving of durians!! keke... soooo greedy hor..
happy.gif

sp.. i think i have to pack a mini luggage for my hospital bag liao... haha... realised that my bag not big enough to put my own stuff... no space for bb's things.. or mayb i pack too many things le..
embarrassed.gif

by the way ladies... any of u have msn messenger?? thought can add u guys on msn messenger...
kao_blush.gif
(if u guys dun mind that is...)

Hi pepsi...

It really depend on urself.....is ur hubby having reservist in spore or oversea???

My hubby went for his high key reservist oversea when I was abt 24 weeks....but at that time although I am staying wif my mum....I cried when I think of him...and maybe its becos of my sudden pain in my wrist too......if ur hubby is having his reservist in spore shd not be a problem at least if u need to deliver early....he still can make it back home.......

saintbaby.....I packed all my stuffs in my mini luggage too...full already.......my mum still say i KS.....hahaha...pack in luggage....but I dun wanna to miss out anything......

Back