(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

hi bubbleling,
my gynae doesn't measure the size of the head.. she only takes measurement of the tummy size and the length of the thigh bone.

I can't take dairy products.. makes me sick. So have to skip milk and ice cream. sigh.

hi ladies me still around... have not explode yet
sad.gif
so sad onli going to gyn on tue

Love,
some say full term is at week 36-37 but when i ask my gynae he told mi week 38 *blur* but i guess week 37 juz nice to pop..
happy.gif

tuffy,
so far i onie knw bb's weight & head size the
rest is a mystery ..better not knw so much ..will hv more worries..i cant stand milk powder milk but HL milk still okie for me ...

Hi All! So exciting, we should all be popping soon
happy.gif

Saintbaby, actually I am quite confused with all the EDDs. My EDD from 12th week ultrasound scan says its 14 Jul, but according to LMP, should be 5 Jul. I'll be opting for epi C Section, but gynae says there is a tiny tiny tiny chance that epi doesn't provide complete pain relief for some pp, so there is a tiny chance that i need GA lor. but trying for epidural first.

On Strep B, all gynaes will test for it. I also had Strep B infection. its totally harmless ot th emother, but may harm the baby if it gets into contact with the virus. as such, during delivery, they will administer antibiotics for mothers with strep b. nothing much to worry about.

tuffy, poor u, got to skip ice-cream. Yesterday hb & I just had an ice-cream each, shiok!

I love milk, can drink any type. I love fresh milk the most, becoz it tastes the best but the most expensive also. So on and off I'll ask hb to buy for me as a treat.

hi all..

i just came back frm my gynea visit... baby now weighs around 3 - 3.1kg... tentatively, my c-section date will be on 30th june.. but i'm suppose to see him next sat.. so if bb's condition is all right.. i'll c-sear it on 4th july instead..
happy.gif
my gynea is all right with it.. so happy..
kao_babydust2.gif

i'll be going for GA.. cos my gynea says that it will be easier for me... take it like sleep for a while den after a while will be over le.. so i'll listen to him..
happy.gif

Re: Milk
I also love to drink milk... esp magnolia chocolate or hi-lo milk.. but i got to abstain from it for now.. cos i've been having diahorrea since last night.. so painful...
kao_sad2.gif

saintbaby, so good that u got chance to delay yr c-sec date to 4/7.
happy.gif

sheris, good to know that u r still around! How r u feeling? Is yr bb engaged already?

sp
he engaged liao but juz dun want to come out.... that little noti know i can't wack his bottoms now so bully his mummy.....

saint baby,
so nice that u know actually when ur bb comes out... not like me have to wonder all the time when he going to surprise me n the worst thing is my hb going reservice next mon-fri....
sad.gif
got no one to send me to hospital..... worst come worst have to drive myself there.... sobz

hi all

i am going to see my baby on 28 Jun cos gyane is going to induce so now hoping baby will come out baby so i no need to induce....
happy.gif

we are all popping soon so finishing packing your bags? think every one is getting excited about it cos can see our little ones soon.

hi ladies..

dun envy me wor.. your turn will come real soon! even before u know it.. hehe...
happy.gif
i guess as the days comes nearer all of us are sooo excited abt the arrival of our precious ones... but i tink i'll miss the feeling of having a bb inside kicking me...
happy.gif

sheris... y dun u take a cab there instead of driving??
happy.gif

blur_green, sheris & doodbug...
must keep us updated of your birth story wor...
happy.gif

hi bubbeling,
I think the gynae subscribes to the same theory - the more they tell us, the more paranoid we become. so she also doesn't tell me much.
happy.gif

hi sp,
v sad hoh. I miss ben and jerry's. sometimes dun care, just eat and feel sick for the next few hours. At least I had fun eating it.

hi saintbaby,
wow - your bb is really big! by the time you deliver, it should be close to 3.5kg oredy.
happy.gif

my place difficult to get a cab.... n it's hard to get cabs that are willing to rush a pregnant woman in labour to the hospital... scared deliver in their cab

blur_green, 28/6 can see yr bb liao! But why need to induce?

sheris, u r really capable. I don't think I'll be able to drive properly when I'm in pain, hehe. Tell yr bb to be good, don't come out next mon-fri lah, so that u don't hv to risk driving.

tuffy, me also the same, sometimes will eat those "windy" food, after that suffer bloating for hrs...

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi sp,
heh heh.. I think because I can't take ice cream, that's why my wt gain has been under control. Maybe this is bb's way of telling mummy not to stuff her face with too much fattening things.
happy.gif

hi bubbeling,
yah roar - the gynae briefed me on when to go hospital. When I asked her if the water is clear when the water bag breaks, she says it depends. She doesn't want to tell me that it is clear cos just in case it isn't, I will panick.

Tuffy,
Ur EDD very near to mine as well....so got everything ready ?
ya lor sometimes they juz dun wana make us worried unneccesary so wont reveal too much to us also...

hi saintbaby,
I'm not following very closely to this thread lor. I was reading your post and realise that you are scheduled for c-section. Can I ask you why have you decided to delivery thru' c-section?

Yesterday, I went for my gynae's check-up and realised that my gal head still up so my gynae say if by next week bb head still not down, I might have to be scheduled for c-section at week 38. I'm rather worried now.

Can anyone advise me?

miao2

miao,
u mean ur bb is in breech position now?
mine head down but not engaged yet so gynae din suggest anything to me yet..

hmm i heard frm someone that before u sleep at nite try to use a torchlight to shine on ur tummy (where ur gal's head is) then lead her down...might helps but not too sure it works or not but of cos no harm trying

hi miao2...

i have to go for c-section cos of my previous fribod operation... as the fribod was too big.. my gynea is afraid that if i go thru natural the inner wound inside might not be healed.. so he doesn't wana risk anything.. that's y i'm scheduled for c-section...
kao_sticktongue.gif

don't worry too much.. there is still time for baby to turn.. talk more to her and tell her to turn down so that mummy can go thru natural... hehe..
happy.gif
but how come your gynea says that if by next week bb head nt down might schedule u for c-section?? cos i know that normally gyneas will wait till later stage before deciding if need to go for c-section... my bb's head only went down around week 33..
happy.gif

hi ladies, went for my check-up yesterday. bb is in gd condition. he'll see me next fri as i may deliver @ anytime fr next mon onwards (coz next mon is wk 37 already). he said this bb will not engage coz my 1st child never engaged, hence there is no "platform" for #2 to engage. he'll juz "drop" &amp; emerge.

miao2, ur gynae may hv to perform c-section on u on wk 38 if bb is still on breech position. this is becoz he doesn't want bb to come out "naturally" if u were to wait longer than wk 38. breech position is hard to be delivered naturally coz they scared bb's arms get stuck in the birth canal. my gf whose bb also in breech position, born in c-section @ wk 38 too.

so excited that v soon, our table will hv another column on popped out date!

sheris, u mean we can get into the Net if we bring laptop to the hospital? dunno if Mt A has this facility or not. btw, about ur question on delivery &amp; cofinement: i'm more afraid of confinement due to some taboos, the food we gotta eat, those sleepless nights, etc.

Hi, miao2!

Saw this in another thread, posted by annns(romana), hope it helps.

<font color="0000ff">This has some pictures on Fetal position/presentation and correction techniques</font>
http://www.birthsavvy.com/doula/Doula%20Notes%20Main%20Page%2003-18-02_files/page0010.htm

Wish u lots of good luck, hope yr bb turns soon! Next week need to check and schedule c-sec if not yet turn? Seems quite early hor?

Try not to worry too much ya! How to deliver is not as important as the safety and health of both u &amp; yr bb!

Hi, bichon! Good to hear that yr bb is good! Wah, so exciting, next week onwards anytime can give birth liao!
kao_clap.gif

I can't wait to add the "pop" column to our table, hehe...

hi bubbleling,

I v terrible. haven't packed and haven't thought of name either. tsk tsk... my tummy seems to be lower these days but dunno whether bb engaged yet. is it too early?

hi saintbaby,bubbleling,bichon angel &amp; sp,
Thank you so much for your replies. Yes, my gynae says that next week will have to check on the bb's position again...if not will have to be prepared for c-section @ week 38.

my bb is kind of in a "diagonal" position across my tummy with the head pointed upwards. so gynae say her head still not down yet. But she tried to press around and say there are still some spaces around and there might be 5-10% chance for bb to turn lor.

I don't really dare try out methods to make bb head turn down. Think I'll better wait for advise from the gynae and meantime will continue talking to bb... hope her head will turn eventually lor.
happy.gif

Joyce....stalking me huh?
nono.gif

Tuffy,
im lazy as well...bag also packed halfway then juz dump there...hb was always reminding me to bring out the admission letter but i juz dun bother to do it haha...

bichon
i not sure also but i heard from my hb that if got delifrance or coffeebean there then can used the wireless surf zone there

aiya my bb still dun wan to pop..... ahhhhhhh the wt is killing my back i can't even turn around w/o feeling pain sign....

sheris, i hv the same feeling as u. on one hand, i want bb to pop out anytime soon due to the fatigue, uneasy sleeping position, pain down there when i toss/turn @ sleep &amp; the heat (aiyo the hot weather is killing me!). on the other hand, i wish him to be out on/near EDD, which is 3-4wks to go, sigh.

well, today is father's day, happy father's day to your hubby, sheris!

same to ur hb too, bichon angel.... my hb received his first father's day gift of cookies which my son "baked" fro him actually he knead the dough n his teacher help him put in the oven.... could tell that hb was very happy though he did not say much... he was grimming in his sleep

bichon &amp; sheris, happy belated father's day to yr hubbies! sheris, yr son so sweet &amp; clever, know how to bake cookies for papa!
kao_clap.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>No. of kids</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Weeks</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon angel</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>19-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ann</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>26-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>27-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>KL</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>29-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>1-Aug-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning, ladies!

I went for my appt on sat. Aiyoyo, my weight gain is 2+kg in 3 weeks leh, gynae said it's "more than expected", SIGH! I admit it's my fault as I've been over-eating for the past 3 weeks. Really shouldn't have let myself go...
sad.gif

Gynae did a quick check on bb organs but couldn't see one of the hands and face blocked by another hand, hehe. He measured head and thigh bone again too and said "ok" although the machine showed thigh bone to be at week 32 instead of 34, hmm. He didn't mention size or weight of bb, I also forgot to ask.

He asked if I have thought abt labour &amp; delivery and asked me whether I want epidural. I'm not sure leh, no idea how terrible the labour pain is gonna be...

My next appt will be in 3 weeks' time at week 37+.

morning ladies... daily news update me still intact... sigh....

heehee sp better keep a look out for ur waist line.... later big headache in reducing .....

actually once the kids go to play group or k1 the teachers will teach them to do thing on mother n father's day so i juz lucky enrol him in may that's y got present kekeke

Yalor, sheris, I kind of regret lor, why I eat-eat-eat. My total weight gain already 12kg, but I still got 6 weeks to go leh, oh, no!
crazy.gif

morning ladies
happy.gif

nowadays really find it so tough to get up fr bed to go work..sigh..just feel so tired.

last fri went for my check up &amp; bb is now abt 2.2+kg and head is down.

hi sp, u still got good appetite hor. me nowadays can't eat much, feel queasy &amp; will get tummyache when i eat too much. also didn't gain any weight during last checkup. my doc also asked me to start considering if i want to go for epidural or not. she says some ppl more "gungho" want to go thro the labor pain, so up to individual. what do u ladies think? is it better to take epi?

sheris, u must be excited to see yr bb soon..so good
happy.gif

hi ladies....

I have spotting yest again......so worried now....dunndare to move n keep resting....hope my baby ger is ok inside...dun wanna her to come out so soon...

Hi Hi ladies,

long long no log in liao. 3 wks ago, when i went for my check-up, gynae comments tt bb is small to average. She was like 1.8 kg onli. this wed will be going for check-up again. hopefully she will be at least 2kg by now.

Sigh.. now nearer to estimated due date, got phobia... always wondering if waterbag burst, then how lah.. when will be due lah.. etc etc... :p

sp
make u happy a bit so far my wt gain is 17kg... to be updated tml when i go to my gyn

chocco
personally me not taking epi coz of the after effects.... my cousin took then she always get backache esp when it rains.... plus epi not cheap lor....
re: bb
ya want to see him real soon then can spanked his bottoms....
hmmmmm
sad.gif
dun know if hb can come home tonite... he in camp liao..... aiya i wan to go watch show... batman begins, intial d, fanatastic 4, war of the worlds....

Hi shirley...

me too...........having phobia..now every nite then of the different scenoria.if water bag burst how??if contraction how??if bleeding how?? then think of the scenoria when I am in hospital lar.....this lar that lar...

hi ladies...

remember that i told u i got rashes....now my rashes is better after apply calamine lotion....thank god...

Hi Love,

Me too. Every nite oso like go toilet will check check if waterbag got burst a not lah. then when little girl doesnt move much, oso will start to worry. OMG, think its driving me crazy.

Sigh, really not easy to be a mummy.

Hi shirley...

me worst...now I got spotting...even more worried....keep telling my ger to tahan 1 more month then come out....my hubby also scared by my worries...keep telling our ger to be good...

hi love,
is there a need to see the gynae for your spotting... it sounds worrying... good to hear that your rashes have subsided.
happy.gif
We can all do with a bit less discomfort.

hi chicco,
I will be going for epi. I agreed with my gynae that my pain threshold is probably not high enuf to endure the labour. Afterall, I am the sort who feel lots of pain even when she is doing a swap for me. So she warned me that I will probably hate the cervix check and since they have to check during labour, it might be a good idea to take the epi.

Love, good to rest more! Glad yr rashes is better also. Has yr spotting stopped? Better to check with yr gynae leh, worried for u...

chocco, u so good didn't gain weight. Aiyo, I just love to eat leh, can't resist yummy food, that's why so fat.
sad.gif

Last sat, we met the nurses and saw the First Stage room, labour room and wards. Also saw 4 lovely little babies in the nursery, so cute, I want to cuddle them leh! Hehehe!

Enquired abt what we need to bring. The friendly nurse said to bring toiletries, sarong, hot water flask, food (snacks) and clothes for discharge (for mummy and bb). Sounds like very few things, hor? I'm very sure I'll be bringing a whole lot more things than that!
kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi tuffy....

I have seen my gynae last wed already....dun worry he have given me medicine to eat...I will monitor the situation....I am seeing him this coming wed again...

I agree that the cervix check is uncomfortable...I did mine last wed when I have spotting....

BTW wats SWAP?? how they check??

Hi sp...

Thanks for ur concern...now no more already...but i dun dare to move too much...hope to at least endure till next week then its safe for baby to come out anytime liao......

hi love..

take care of yourself...
happy.gif
try not to move soo much.. if ya need anything, ask ya hubby to get for ya.. keke...
happy.gif

hi sp..

sounds like u'll carry a mini luggage to your hospital.. keke... dun worry too much abt ya wt gain... i've gained abt 16kg so far.. keke... but frm the last time i saw my gynea i lost wt.. my gynea also shocked...
happy.gif
as long as bb gain wt, i lose wt it's okie.. i dun mind... hehe...
happy.gif

just now when i was looking at myself in the mirror... i realised that my stomach has gone lower... my mummy say maybe bb even more gan cheong.. wan to come out b4 the 30th.. keke... but my gynea nt in town.. so i tell bb if wan to come out also must wait for my gynea to come back...
kao_sticktongue.gif

Back