(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

Shirley

Why must be doggie? Piggy also good leh
happy.gif
Anyway, your timing really perfect for you. All according to your wishes
happy.gif

I heard some of the mummies say Jack Place cakes not bad. I saw the pic in their website and quite like the design. Do you have the website for roomfordessert?

No-er, my maid only in charge of doing housework and taking care of my grandma during weekdays. My mum helps me look after my bb. My bb is super sticky to me and my mum only. Once other people carry her, she will cry until really very jialat. My hb still not so bad. If not, my hb will be very sad.

shirley,
congrats to u! so happy for u, yr timing is just what u want!
happy.gif

tomatoes,
if u want no. 2, maybe don't think so much, just try first?

as for me, I'm not so keen lor, hv been feeling bored with my job for years, think it's time for me to stop being complacent & to motivate myself to move on.

tomatoes,
hehe, coz i want to close factory by 30 mah. so i am left with doggie, piggy or mousy. Hb & myself personally cant get along with ppl who r born in piggy yr. so i dun want a piggy.

Roomfordessert ah? i think its www.roomfordessert.com

Shirley

Thanks for the contact.. The cakes look good and may consider this shop too. Will go take a look at their design at their shop one of these days
happy.gif

Ya, you take good care of yourself okie?
happy.gif

Sp

See how 1st last, just let natural takes it course
happy.gif
You planning anything for hh's birthday yet?

halo everyone...

not much movement in this forum since last week hor... i keep checking the forum for new messages but dun hv and i also dunno what to post :p so glad that the forum started moving again :D

you know what... it just struck me a couple of days back, that our babies (for those born in July '05) will be turning 1 in 2 months time! Isn't that fast? Now, got to start thinking about 1st yr bday party liao... no clue yet... but most likely will be close relatives gathering for the bday party...

with re to 2nd bb, i've also been pondering about it... like tomatoes, i'm also a bit hesitant cos got a lot of considerations lor... sigh... dunno how also... i also prefer a doggie bb but, now too early to talk about it leh...

tomatoes,
U r most welcome
happy.gif
I will be going down to see the cakes probably tomolo. Coz their advice is better to order the cakes 1 mth in adv. Sha's birthday celebration will tentatively b on 17/6. Some older generation says must celebration b4 Chinese birthday mah.

plim,
Hehe, i sometimes will check this thread too. But i am more active in woodlands thread. Doggie bb? next yr CNY is on 18/2, so if u want doggie bb, onli have this mth left to try for one liao

ya lor, i remember Sha is so tiny when she popped last yr. now such a big ger liao. & getting cheeky too..

Shirley

Oh issit? Must celebrate b4 chinese birthday huh? Ok, think I better go ask my mum.

If convenient, can you help me checkout how much it cost for a 2-3 kg of 2D (No.1) chocolate cake?

Tomatoes,
tt's wat i read in other thread lah. Oh, i just called them up, for a 2D cake, its abt $48+/kg lah. No 1 i got ask them, its $49/kg. they have more designs at their shop, tt's Y i am going down to take a look tomolo. then going to concourse to get some decorations oso

i am looking at the babky pink. its come with 1kg oso. then i am thinking i want to order the cupcakes for the kids..
happy.gif
so the main cake no nid to be too big, in case we cant finish it lor.

tomatoes,
hmm, i think abt there one. i ask from ecreative, 3D kg hor, 3kg is ard $160 ley. but 3kg is very big, scare cannot finish. haha

Jack place ah? i dun really like their cakes ley.

hehe, yup, will take care one. i dun rush.. i walk :p

plim,
yalor hor, time flies, bb going to be 1 soon and I haven't made any concrete plans for hh's bday
lame.gif

shirley,
u take care ya, hope u'll enjoy yr preggie just as much this time round.
happy.gif

the 9.30pm show loh. didn't really watch the whole show. only abit. interested to know who is the lady who does the massages for new mums. any1 tried b4? effective?

SP,
i oso hope i will enjoy this pregnancy. but now hor, aiyoh, nausea getting worse. Funni thing is even b4 my menses is supposed to be due (abt 5 day b4 tt) i alreadie sense i am preggie liao.

Tuffy,
hmmm, hoping for a boy, then can close factory liao. hahaha. but i think ger oso ok lah, can share shanice's clothings mah. else wasted

tomatoes,
haha, hmm.. nausea not tt bad at tt time. but i do feel bloatedness. & somehow just have the feeling i am preggie. tt's wat prompted me to test lor. & indeed, shows +ve.

I think for 2nd pregnancy, we will be able to sense it earlier than the 1st, mainly coz we have experience b4. & for this little one, i can somehow see a little tummy liao. OMG, got to think of how to remove tt tummy after birth.

Hi Ladies
Finally our site is back to life again
happy.gif
HURRAY

shirley
congrates.And enjoy ur pregnancy.

No2
Tot of tryng.But recently my menses is in a mess.between 28 to 37 days.Oso dun knw will ovaluate anot.Sigh...

Weight
Enzo is currently 11kg n 73cm.Pd said the weight is a bit at the high end
sad.gif

Cakes
Y not try polar cakes & Puffs.They just bring in the sesame street character.Think a 2kg elmo cost $72.

shirley,
haha! I haven't even gotten rid of my tummy from the first one. hai. if get another, think can forget about getting back in shape.

Hi
Mummy out there, can I join all of you?I have two kids.One gal,7 years and one boy, born 28.07.05 Hope to share more with you..Have a great weekend...Best regards, Joyful

Welcome, Joy747!
kao_welcome.gif

This is our table, do let us know the name of yr boy. Wah, yr gal so big already!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaquen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy747</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

My son name is Aedann ,and daughter is deanna ...Ya, gal is big as I delibately have a big gap as I thought able to handle better but I am wrong as one is mental and the other is physical tiring.....good day all....

congrats shirley! Wah.. going to be mummy of 2 soon. =) how does it feel the 2nd time around?

I've been thinking when to have no. 2 as well.. Hiaz.. not sure if I can cope with 2nd one when kellis is still so young but don't want such a hugh gap between them as well. more importantly, wait longer means older and older mean less energy. =p

I'm thinking of ordering the ecreative 3D elmo for her 1st birthday but it's really ex tho. so will look around somemore.

Joy747,
Thanks for yr kids' names, have updated in the table.
happy.gif

Can ask u, is 38C fever very serious for a baby? My bb has lost his mood to drink milk, play.
sad.gif

Hi SP

38.5 and above is considered high fever liao according to my PD. My bb was done wif high fever, cough and flu since yesterday morning. Haiz...

Hi sp

To my own experience, regardless its 37.5 or 38 degree, just have to monitor very closely...that is sponge them when its kept going up and keep the temperature down and try not to let it kept going up....most importantly , feed medicine promptly....

joy

Hi Bleuz

Its good to have kids close age gap, even better if there are people who help so can look forward to relax life earlier....for me, no one help and was quite stress and I think it will be terrible for me then if age gap is too small either....now, other than tired, its fine, as I treasure more for the younger kid childhood...also, with more experience now...well, that is my two cents worth of thoughts...

Mummies
my boy looks abit "yellow"(around the nose)for about a week.Decided to bring him to pd for a check up.And was told that he eat too much carrot n tomatoes.
sad.gif

tomatoes, joy747,
Thanks for the help. My hh got dry cough and sore throat as well. Hope Giselle &amp; hh faster recover...

zen,
I heard a bit yellow is harmless, no worries. Hmm, so what u going to feed Enzo instead?
happy.gif

Zen

Since your baby has a bit yellow, maybe you stop carrot for a while...you can feed others, like bit of sweet potatos instead of carrot...hope this helps...

SP

Do not worry, your child will surely heal very soon....remember this is part and parcel of child caring....take care...'

Joy

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaquen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy747</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aedann</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Joy,
This morning, his fever seems lower already, hope will be totally gone by end of today.
happy.gif

mornin mommies!
good to see everyone's back
happy.gif

end last wk made a discovery -- my boi suddenly has 4 upper teeth poppin out!! was so shocked when i saw it..p'haps dat explains why he had fever for 3-4 days 2 wks back..hmm..

welcome joy!
for soothin his teethin problem..i tried givin him teethin biscuits n a cold teether..but hor veri messy la..sometimes my boi will oso clam his jaws into my arms/thighs, i tink he's juz tryin to ease the discomfort..other times i juz hear him "chewin" away on his pacifier..

sp, glad to hear hh is ok now..u brought him to see pd?

zen, how much carrots/tomatoes did u feed enzo? cos i oso give my boi quite a bit..but was wonderin if i gave too much..
uhoh.gif
my boi is oso abt 10.5kg now..but he's puttin on wt more gradually nowadays. did yr pd say need to cut down on his food intake? mine always wan to eat lei..i na ta mei ban fa..haiz..

hi, timie!
Wah, Timothy got 4 new teeth, hmm, teething will hv fever one ah? So now he got total how many teeth? 6?

Yesterday my FIL &amp; hb took hh to see PD, PD said he got viral infection &amp; gave him fever &amp; cough medicine.

I think hh caught the virus from a young girl who coughed into his face in the lift!
angry.gif

Always want to eat is good mah, u don't have to worry about bb not eating enough. My hh was 8kg yesterday, think after this illness he'll be lighter &amp; thinner. Sigh.

duno lei sp..when he had his first lower tooth, no fever, but some droolin n a bit cranky.. then 2wk+ ago, he suddenly had fever for quite a few days + slight rash at the butt but he was actually still active n eatin well..on 4th day of his fever, we thot of bringin him to pd, then the fever juz went off..now he has 5 teeth..haha..mebe i shd watch out for the lower ones..may pop out anytime again!!
poor hh..is he still eating well? dun worrie, he's of good wt lei..8-9kg i find is a nice wt to carry..once he starts to get well, he shd be puttin on again
happy.gif
..everytime i bring my boi to crowded plcs hor, i oso veri scared when ppl sneeze or cough..quickly shun away then frown at the person..haha become so paranoid.

Hi timie

I think your son is a few day older than mind,,,wow, he has five tooth already...mine only has got two and a half..quite cranky lately too....My son is very prone to block nose..probably sensitive....How long is your baby?Agreed...baby put on weight quite fast....

rgds,
Joy

Oh yes, just check, which brand of milk powder that your baby is taking?Is there any one that is of really different....My son is on similac...same goes for my elder gal when she was a baby....Is it true that generally formula milk trigger phlegm?thanks

hi joy,
my boi oso tends to hv slight runny/block nose when he gets up in the morning..haiz..probably took after both me n hb as we hv sensitive noses too.. ya, he suddenly has all these teeth poppin out when i was still wonderin how come toothless juz 1-2mths back..haha..mebe u can chk out aedann after 1wk..n may be in for a surprise too
happy.gif
the last we measured him prob ard 1mth bk was abt 74cm..my boi earlier was on nan2, then i changed him to similac recently cos someone gave a free tin..so far no diff lei n no phlegm..but i guess muz give more water since fm seems to be more 'heaty'?

hi mummies,

missed alot of posting these few weeks. haven't been able to keep up. but seems like lots of ur bb got teeth growing like nobody's business ah. my tabitha now growing her 4th teeth.....so sad think she got the "curse" of the bugs bunny teeth.......from my side of the family lah. my side girls all got big 2 front teeth.......really like bugs bunny. hb already preparing to let her wear braces next time.....say don't wan her to look like me next time.....so sad!!!!

jus wondering any of you started disciplining your bb yet? me now planning to start disciplining tabitha....have started to spank her on the side of her thigh and hands when she naughty....especially when she keep touching things she's not suppose to. tabi getting very naughty leh.....think she's got quite a mean streak in her. when i beat her she'd cry cry.......and will still wan to go back and touch those things...stubborn lil fellow. am thinking of going to buy cane liao. dont wan to use cane beat her yet but wan her to know tat is an instrument used for discipline. my mum say can scare her with using cane hit the floor 1st. wat do u think?

Hi Babykhoo... at least your girl will still response by crying when you spank her. My boy won't even cry.

As for cane... you might want to wait until she is a bit older like 1 or slightly over 1 when she can understand why you need to cane her. At least that way she knows that she is being punished for a specific reason rather than just instilling fear in her.

dear mummies, wa, so many posts on teeth... my girl also started to have 1 tooth sprout out at the top, weird, i tot both top teeth should come out same time (like the 2 bottom ones)... and anyway, dunno if it's any cause for concern, i noticed that the tooth on top did not come out straight... instead it came out at a slanted angle to the gum
sad.gif
any mummies experienced this with their bb?

hope all your babies who are sick are now better... i think bouts of flu viruses and all that are going on, so be careful...

re spanking... sigh... whenever she tries to touch something not supposed to, we will shout "No" at her... in the beginning, she will stop and look at us... now, what she will do is, look at u and smile and then continue to touch... aiyoh, the way she smile so cute, can't bear to scold her also... but like that how to discipline her? tried hitting on her palm also, but no use... i also dun wan to be those kind of mums who resort to violence to teach their child... i want to be someone whom they do not fear and can confide in when they grow up later... sigh... so difficult to be a parent...

Hi there

So much about teething ...guess that is part of growing right?

My son is about 75cm long last month.

Regarding discipline, when I tell him NO, he will use his hand to touch me as he does not like the word no....

timie
i gave enzo 1 tomatoe mixed with porridge daily( togather with beef or fish).PD did not ask me to reduce his intake lei.He only said enzo is "da zhi",nothing to worry abt
happy.gif

Height
Hey Joy747 &amp; timie,i jealous leh~Lol.Enzo measures only 73cm few days back.Think he belongs to the shorty group
sad.gif

Babykhoo
enzo behaves exactly like tabitha.after crying for 5 sec,he will crawl back to that spot n touch touch here n there again.Really cant tahan....

love,
congrats to Nat!
bounce.gif

plim,
my hh's bottom 2 teeth are slanted... then his top also 1 tooth came out only, strange hor.

Back