(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

my baby is abt 8kg. but at different times of the day, her weight is different. or maybe the weighing scale in my house 'siao siao' one.. hehe

nur,
Farhanah so funny, her weight can keep changing one, kekeke.

zen,
I long time never weigh my hh liao, at 6 mths 1 week old, he was 7.44kg. Maybe I shld bring him to weigh when he 9 mths old.

How heavy is Enzo?
happy.gif

zen, my baby, when i weighed her abt 2-3 wks ago was about 7.8kg, her next visit to PD is this saturday, will probably weigh her again then
happy.gif

mummies, how about height of your babies?

plim,
i gave my boi egg yolk when he was 7mth n happen he dev a cough 1-2 days later..duno isit due to the egg..when we brought him to the pd, she said how come so fast give bb egg yolk? shd wait till at least 1yo..i thot after 6mth can give liao
uhoh.gif
so up till now still dun dare to give lor..

hi zen, my boi now abt 10.2kg..comin to 9mths..a bit overwt i tink..

hi sp,
good to hear dat!! btw, at the inf ctr, the teachers oso told me to let my boi wear pants w/o leggings kind cos now they need to learn to stand n walk, so must be bare footed to feel mah..

timie,
Re: egg yolk
Really must wait till 1 yr old? u know, my mum also say after 6 mths can give but I haven't... lucky I haven't. Thanks for sharing!
kiss.gif

Wow, yr boy's weight very good! Heavy to carry hor, keke.
happy.gif

Sp

Better to wait till 1 year old for eggs. Playsafe. I din know and my ger got rashes bcos of me... me so guilty now...

sp, i hear fr many frens they oso give their bbs the yolk after 6mths n no problems lei..can give a bit to try lor..but i find the yolk quite dry cos i give hard boil kind..so must mix w porridge or somethg.. ya, he too heavy, carry till all our arms ache..must rotate..duno y he nowadays quite cranky lei, put him down only throw tantrum..any of yr bbs lidat huh?

last wkend i finally bot the cheese recommended by the mommies here..hee my boi likes it a lot
happy.gif

hi hi,
my enzo is currently 12kg now.he dun look'fat'but he weighs heavy.~Lol
he goes on strike these few days.Cant finish his porridge or milk.And he is very cranky.Keeps wanting us to carry him.My mum was getting very annoyed.Sigh...after coming home from work still got to listen to 'loads of complain'
sad.gif

Cheese
Which brand are you mummies refering to?

egg yolk
ya,i gave enzo egg yoke when he was 6 mths too.No prob oso.touch wood!!
happy.gif

timie
oh...enzo has the same behaviour as your bb.Headache leh...Think mayb is due to teething ba.I notice 2 new teeth coming out at the upper gum

morning mommies!

sp, dramaqueen,
i give the laughin cow brand cheese as recommended by babykhoo n plim..i tink is easily available in supermkts..i bot the yoghurt too but havent gave him yet..heee..sp, u so adventurous everywk introd new food? i nvr lei..lazy mommy..haha..oh but i did try givin him some bread, so fun to watch him "mouth" them..kind of like feeding fish
lol.gif

zen, ya i tink is due to teethin or some mommies say separation anxiety?? duno lei, when i leave for work every morning he ok lei, but at home he kinda become so sticky, must carry or be around all the time..so tiring..some nites he oso cry so loud but actually see dat his eyes still closed..seems like jus wan a cuddle then goes bk to sleep..
uhoh.gif
but i realised he oso eat less solids recently, tho he still finishes his milk..how much is enzo drinking now?

wah 12kg? i wonder how to carry.. cos nowadays wen we go out, my bb make a lot of fuss while in the stroller so always have to carry her. i dun have the energy to even carry her for five mins so hubby is the one who always carry her but problem la.. which means i cannot go out alone wif bb.. some ppl tell me to use a sling like the moms in mind one but hor.. if bb dun like to b in it then waste money rite.. but also if use that sling then its only one sided, will be painful for my shoulder's rite.. another thing, if always use sling then she might become 'want to carry always'. sigh..

timie,
No choice leh, I want to expose hh to more variety of food becoz I believe we need to eat a wide variety of food to get all the nutrients our bodies need. But last weekend I didn't intro new food, feel so guilty.

Ya ya, bb eat bread like fish so cute hor, hahaha.
lol.gif

Re: sticky
Some days my hh a bit more sticky than usual, I just treat it as a phase & enjoy it carrying him lor, what to do. Better enjoy it before he starts "don't want mummy" phase, haha.

nur,
yalor, like that very headache hor? hmm, hv u thought abt using those baby carrier that uses both shoulders to support?

Hi SP

I just introduced yogurt to my gal recently and she really like it. But dun dare to feed her too much in case of allergy again.

Re:sticky

My gals stick to me like glue.. dun want father even. When I sit down on the floor, she will crawl to me and just climb onto me... good and no good lor.

tomatoes,
Awww, yr gal so sweet & special to you! My hh will do the same to anyone, not just me lah, so not special at all.

SP,

But on the bad side, she can recognise faces terribly. She oni allows me, my mum and hb to carry her. Once other people carry her, she will cry... dem embarrassing lor.

tomatoes
enzo used to be like that too.he will scream when other people carry him,even my mil.But he is ok now

timie
he drinks only abt 200ml.got to depends on his appetite.Sigh....

sp,

i got the bb carrier that have uses both shoulders to support but didnt use it cos its troublesome to put baby in and out. cos have to velcro then clip at the leg, right and left then have velcro then clip at the arms, right and left. very hectic lor..

mummies,
went for rachel's 9mth development check 2day at polyclinic nurse ask to give her egg yolk so as to check if she is allergic to it. but have read from u girls dat its not advisable. dunno wat to do.
she is 9mths n 1 wk old weighs 8.75kg and height is 70cm.

zen,
enzo "only" drinks 200ml? don't make me sad leh, my hh can't even finish 150ml, sob sob.

nur,
oh, so u already got the baby carrier, from the way u describe, it does sound troublesome to use, kekeke.

Dramaqueen,
hmm, if I'm in yr situation, I think I'll try to give 1/4 egg yolk to my hh just to test-test. If 1/4 ok then slowly increase to 1/2 then finally 1 yolk.
happy.gif

zen,
brought her to check her sight. hearing, reactions and if she is able to stand with support.
sp, thanks for ur advice.

oic.tot of bringing my boy for chkup too.Find him cock eye ley.But my mama say bb are like that.They will recover when they grow up.

Mummies,
ever since i give birth,my menses has not been regular.it comes late every month.B4 i was preggy,mine was like 25-28days cycle.but now it becomes 31 or 32days.Tis month is worse.Oreadi day 35,but still no news although i have cramps since last week.Any of you have this problem?
sad.gif

Zen

Could you be pregnant this time round?
happy.gif
My pattern was worst. B4 pregancy, 29-33 days, now after delivery, 35 days. This round worst, 37 days still haven't come and i have EWCM some more... I guess now that I am going to ovulate...

hi mummies,

any of u left baby with parents while u go holiday? me planning to go bangkok for 3 nights in june with hubby. mum said it's ok to leave tabitha with her for those 3 nites. but i feel kinda guilty leh. how? should i still go? i quite excited thinking abt going to bangkok for short relaxation leh.

babykhoo... i did go for holiday when my baby was ard 4+ month... and i spent about 5-6 days in Aust., missed my baby terribly during the trip... on the other hand, it was kind of good to hv the time away for relaxation... i would say, go for it since there is someone you can leave your baby safely with... anyway, it's only 3 days right? ;)

hi plim,

yeah i suspect i'm going to miss tabi very very much. so far i've never slept without her around before. bt think i'll go for it lah. need to spend some alone time with hubby oso. since i gave birth hubby n i have never spent any quality alone time together. got to relight the fire yeah?!!!

Hi babykhoo

No need to feel guilty for 3 days. Just that you will surely miss her very much. But anyway it is for 3 days nia, so not too bad.

I will be going to Bangkok too in Jul but will bring my bb along. I really cannot go anywhere without her as I know I will miss her very badly... haiz..

Zen

What a wait longer, maybe your menses in coming...

morning mommies! haiz..monday again..sianz hor..

babykhoo, go for it! def will miss yr gal la, but its only 3days so quite ok..
happy.gif
time will pass fast when u r bz shoppin or eatin..heee..and she's in good hands, so no worries lor..

zen, i guess our bodies need some time to adjust bk esp the hormones..

zen,
Re: menses
Yr menses came yet?
happy.gif

Very nice to be menses-free lah, I wish mine won't return forever, haha. Mine so far still not back yet. Can't imagine soon will have to go back to those old days, 1 week menses, 1 week clear, then 2 weeks bloating/ PMS, then repeat,
sad.gif

Re: Holiday without bb
I went for a 2D1N trip with hb last year Dec, it was enjoyable although we both missed hh & I had to keep going back to hotel room to pump. Next trip (if any) must bring bb even when no more bf. So now I must learn to be confident enough to handle bb with only my hb's help. At the moment still cannot, when he fusses too much or don't want to drink milk, still need to pass to MIL to handle, I can't manage. What to do, I really useless & no patience.
sad.gif

Here's our table...
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaquen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Remember doodbug? She's back chatting in another thread. She's in US &amp; she's gonna give birth to her no. 2 on 28/6/06 (c-sec). I think she's the fastest to have her no. 2 amongst us.
happy.gif

Menses finally here.vry heavy too.Backache like hell
sad.gif

Sp
yr mense till now not bk?lucky u.although i bf totally,my mense already bk on 3rd mth.So 'xian'.

No2
Tot of having no 2 too.cant afford to wait.Afraid cyst might come bk.And need to have another op to remove it.But when i look at my LITTLE TERROR,i hesitate again.Sigh...

no 2 - v scary... my menses also not back yet. but lately getting crampy feeling on off. wondering if that is a sign of the return of auntie.

Hi, Shirley!
How hv u been? Got any pics of Shanice to share?

Yalor, here so very quiet, I everyday come in but don't know what to post so also never post.

Hmm, how heavy is Shanice now? My hh only 7.87kg at 9 months, PD said he a bit underweight
sad.gif

Yalor, been very quiet, so din post.

I haven't bring my bb to PD for her 9mth checkup, will do so next week. Heehee. Her upper tooth finally came out liao.. very happy
happy.gif

Hi SP,
me? hehee.. great. Me now expecting #2. abt 5wks+. Hope this bb will grow healthy &amp; will be fine in my tummy. EDD is 28/12. Dunno will change a not. Haha

Shanice? Hmm.. dunno how heavy she is ley. But i think she was oso like abt 8kg when she is 9mths old. PD says ok ley.

Totatoes,
Shanice got 6 teeth liao. 4 on the top (just come out, still tiny). 2 below. &amp; i think another 2 coming out on the bottom soon. Can feel the gum a bit hard at tt area.

Hi Shirley

Congrats! So happy for you! Shanice going to have sibling!
happy.gif

Your timing will very nice. You were just tellling us that you Shanice should be in playgroup when your 2nd bb arrives
happy.gif

Tomatoes,
Thks! haha.. i was surprised tt the timing is wat i planned lor. Coz my ideal is when bb #2 comes out, Shanice will be 18mths. &amp; it seems like my wish come true.

But then hor, actually quite tedious. Coz now Shanice getting active, always want to "stand" or "walk". Then she oso getting notti, she wants to stick to me. Dunno is it really true tt the elder child's behaviour will change when their mummy preggie.

How abt the rest of you? Anyone planning for #2?

Btw, anyone of u starting to plan for bb's 1st birthday?

Shirley

I would love to have a No.2 for my bb but when I think how can i cope...I hold back again. Haiz.. Me really in dilemma, and I also hope to have more time with my No.1 If No.2 comes, I scared my love will be diverted. Think I think too much liao. hehe. I am intending to put my bb at playgroup with she turns 18 months.

Yah, they did say that your bb will noe that your No2 coming and will stick to you more ;)

Birthday
I have started planning oredi but have not decided anything yet. Most probably will have a mini-buffet at my house since I have a maid now. The cake more or less I will get a number cake from Jack's place. Quite nice design leh..
happy.gif

Tomatoes,

ya, i got tt concern too. but then i want a doggie baby, so nid to rush lor. as i dun want a piggie bb mah. If no doggie bb, then nid to wait 2 yrs later for a mousy bb liao.

Birthday,
Jack's place cake is nice ah? Me intend to get from roomfordessert, tried their cake quite nice ley. So now ur maid looking after ur darling?

Back