(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

morning...

hi tsp..
is she on breast milk or on formula? if she is on BM, then no need to worry abt obesity but if on FM then u need to worry....

hi twinklets..
good to hear that... yup lor... my mil also say the same think.... as my amenda pump dead.... now using the electric pigeon pump... supply drop but i increase the no of time to keep on the supply... don know how long i can tong....

tsp,
don't worry, you are not alone.
I still have to work + study leh. My exam is coming next mth. So sian...somemore this semester's subj so difficult, still have law somemore. Have to memorise each case study in order to gain more marks.

tsp,
don't worry, you are not alone.
I still have to work + study leh. My exam is coming next mth. So sian...somemore this semester's subj so difficult, still have law somemore. Have to memorise each case study in order to gain more marks.

morning...

hi xavier's mummy... jiayou... i went through it..... luckily now finissh.. hubby still can ask whether i want to take phd anot....

morning...

hi xavier's mummy... jiayou... i went through it..... luckily now finissh.. hubby still can ask whether i want to take phd anot....

<font color="0077aa">Hi Mummies,

My hubby is having 2 new centres at the NEW JURONG SAFRA and they are having OPEN HOUSE soon! Below are the promo available :

2462336.jpg

Open House Promotion @ Little Neuro Tree
Valid Date From 30 May 2009 to 30 Jun 2009
Please visit website at www.littleneurotree.com or contact at [email protected] for more information.

<u>Promotion Details for SAFRA Members</u>

25% discount off 2 terms sign-up. Save up to $300! Every term consists of 12 sessions of an hour each. An annual administration /membership fee of $50 is applicable.

<u>Non-Member </u>

15% discount off 1 term sign-up. Save up to $90!Every term consists of 12 sessions of an hour each. An annual administration /membership fee of $50 is applicable.

For the first 20 sign-ups at the new branch will receive a set of high-quality flashcards. </font>

My hubby is having 2 new centres at the NEW JURONG SAFRA and they are having OPEN HOUSE soon! Below are the promo available :

2462336.jpg

Open House Promotion @ Little Neuro Tree
Please visit website at www.littleneurotree.com or contact at [email protected] for more information.

<u>Promotion Details for SAFRA Members</u>

25% discount off 2 terms sign-up. Save up to $300! Every term consists of 12 sessions of an hour each. An annual administration /membership fee of $50 is applicable.

<u>Non-Member </u>

15% discount off 1 term sign-up. Save up to $90!Every term consists of 12 sessions of an hour each. An annual administration /membership fee of $50 is applicable.

For the first 20 sign-ups at the new branch will receive a set of high-quality flashcards. </font>

<font color="0077aa">
2462358.jpg

Open House Promotion @ CMA Mental Arithmetic
Please visit website at www.cma.edu.sg or contact at [email protected].

<u>Promotion Details for SAFRA Members </u>

Enjoy 15% discount off 1 term course fee (For Once/Twice-a-week Program)

<u>Non-Members </u>

Enjoy 8% discount off 1 term course fee (For Once/Twice-a-week Program)

<u>SAFRA members &amp; Non-Members </u>

Special Promotion for 3 terms Sign-up! (For Twice-a-week Program ONLY). Enjoy waiver of registration fee &amp; receive a starter kit worth $70. For the first 20 sign-ups at the new branch will receive a set of high quality Abacus flashcards.
</font>

<font color="0077aa">
2462358.jpg

Open House Promotion @ CMA Mental Arithmetic
Please visit website at www.cma.edu.sg or contact at [email protected].

<u>Promotion Details for SAFRA Members </u>

Enjoy 15% discount off 1 term course fee (For Once/Twice-a-week Program)

<u>Non-Members </u>

Enjoy 8% discount off 1 term course fee (For Once/Twice-a-week Program)

<u>SAFRA members &amp; Non-Members </u>

Special Promotion for 3 terms Sign-up! (For Twice-a-week Program ONLY). Enjoy waiver of registration fee &amp; receive a starter kit worth $70. For the first 20 sign-ups at the new branch will receive a set of high quality Abacus flashcards.
</font>

<font color="0077aa">You may want to spend some time at the NEW JURONG SAFRA (which is very near Jurong Point). A number of fantastic activities going on during the OPEN HOUSE:

SAFRA Jurong Open House!
Date: Sat – Sun, 30 – 31 May 2009
Time: 10am to 6pm

The school holidays are here. So is SAFRA Jurong!

It’s FUN, FUN and more FUN for the whole family at our Open House! Organised in conjunction with National Family Celebrations '09, a host of exciting activities and promotions awaits you, so bring your whole family down.

Enquire @ SAFRA membership booth for special deals during our Open House!

<u>Activities </u>

Inflatable Interactive Games Zone
10am – 6pm, Multi-Purpose Outdoor Court

Feeling as strong as a bull? Grab your family and have a dashing good time at the Bungee Hawaii to see how many Velcro batons you can place at the end of the inflatable course.

The brave at heart are also challenged to a friendly dual at the Colosseum Warrior. Or, simply put on your shades (and mini shades for the kids) and hop on for a fun-filled wavy ride on the Wave Surfer!

Carnival at the Pool
10am – 6pm, Swimming Pool

This is your chance to walk on water! Climb into one of our Water Roller Balls and have a spin (and perhaps a fun tumble) across the pool.

Up next! Take aim, give it a throw and have a splashing good time with your family at the Splashy Dunky.

Many other fun-filled activities also await your kids at our water features such as the doughnut holes, ‘coconut trees’ and the wonderful slide at the Water Obstacle Platform located at the middle of the pool.

Colouring &amp; Drawing Contests
12pm – 4pm, Kidz Amaze Level 2

Colouring Contest: For kids aged 3 to 6 years old.
Drawing Contest: For kids aged 7 to 12 years old.

It’s colouring and drawing fun for the kids! Your kids can express their creativity in colouring their own version of Kidz Amaze – our 3-storey indoor playground with many twirling slides, or draw any facility within the clubhouse. 200 sets of crayons and colour pencils will be given away to participants and a host of attractive prizes also stand to be won!

Winners will be announced during the prize presentation to be held at 5pm. Prizes vary for both days of the Open House.

Magic Show
2pm - 2.30pm &amp; 4pm - 4.30pm, Main Lobby

Thrill your kids with some MAGIC tricks. Meet Mr. Bottle, an accomplished magician and entertainer who also starred in Singapore’s first magic theatre production for children, ‘Magic Theatre Fiesta’. He’s got a whole bag of magic tricks to wow your kids’ imagination. So don’t miss it!

Family Treasure Hunt
3pm – 4pm, Main Lobby

Form a family team of 2 adults and 1 child and compete in the fun-filled Family Treasure Hunt around the clubhouse. Team members will have to work together to clear various checkpoints and attractive prizes will be up for grabs for the fastest teams!

Participation is limited to 15 families per day. Winners will be announced during the prize presentation to be held at 5pm. Prizes vary for both days of the Open House.

Balloon Sculpturing
10am – 12pm; 12:30pm - 2pm &amp; 4:30pm – 6pm

Be entertained by Terrence Sylvester as he shapes balloons to look like flowers, cute animals and many more. Ask him to make one for you!

Don’t miss out on all the FREEBIES* and exciting promotions...

Collect free popcorn and candy floss, and treat yourself to a host of great deals at our dining and recreational outlets during our Open House and beyond!

* While stocks last

Details at http://www.safra.sg/clubhouse_jr.aspx?pageid=437</font>

<font color="0077aa">You may want to spend some time at the NEW JURONG SAFRA (which is very near Jurong Point). A number of fantastic activities going on during the OPEN HOUSE:

SAFRA Jurong Open House!
Date: Sat – Sun, 30 – 31 May 2009
Time: 10am to 6pm

The school holidays are here. So is SAFRA Jurong!

It’s FUN, FUN and more FUN for the whole family at our Open House! Organised in conjunction with National Family Celebrations '09, a host of exciting activities and promotions awaits you, so bring your whole family down.

Enquire @ SAFRA membership booth for special deals during our Open House!

<u>Activities </u>

Inflatable Interactive Games Zone
10am – 6pm, Multi-Purpose Outdoor Court

Feeling as strong as a bull? Grab your family and have a dashing good time at the Bungee Hawaii to see how many Velcro batons you can place at the end of the inflatable course.

The brave at heart are also challenged to a friendly dual at the Colosseum Warrior. Or, simply put on your shades (and mini shades for the kids) and hop on for a fun-filled wavy ride on the Wave Surfer!

Carnival at the Pool
10am – 6pm, Swimming Pool

This is your chance to walk on water! Climb into one of our Water Roller Balls and have a spin (and perhaps a fun tumble) across the pool.

Up next! Take aim, give it a throw and have a splashing good time with your family at the Splashy Dunky.

Many other fun-filled activities also await your kids at our water features such as the doughnut holes, ‘coconut trees’ and the wonderful slide at the Water Obstacle Platform located at the middle of the pool.

Colouring &amp; Drawing Contests
12pm – 4pm, Kidz Amaze Level 2

Colouring Contest: For kids aged 3 to 6 years old.
Drawing Contest: For kids aged 7 to 12 years old.

It’s colouring and drawing fun for the kids! Your kids can express their creativity in colouring their own version of Kidz Amaze – our 3-storey indoor playground with many twirling slides, or draw any facility within the clubhouse. 200 sets of crayons and colour pencils will be given away to participants and a host of attractive prizes also stand to be won!

Winners will be announced during the prize presentation to be held at 5pm. Prizes vary for both days of the Open House.

Magic Show
2pm - 2.30pm &amp; 4pm - 4.30pm, Main Lobby

Thrill your kids with some MAGIC tricks. Meet Mr. Bottle, an accomplished magician and entertainer who also starred in Singapore’s first magic theatre production for children, ‘Magic Theatre Fiesta’. He’s got a whole bag of magic tricks to wow your kids’ imagination. So don’t miss it!

Family Treasure Hunt
3pm – 4pm, Main Lobby

Form a family team of 2 adults and 1 child and compete in the fun-filled Family Treasure Hunt around the clubhouse. Team members will have to work together to clear various checkpoints and attractive prizes will be up for grabs for the fastest teams!

Participation is limited to 15 families per day. Winners will be announced during the prize presentation to be held at 5pm. Prizes vary for both days of the Open House.

Balloon Sculpturing
10am – 12pm; 12:30pm - 2pm &amp; 4:30pm – 6pm

Be entertained by Terrence Sylvester as he shapes balloons to look like flowers, cute animals and many more. Ask him to make one for you!

Don’t miss out on all the FREEBIES* and exciting promotions...

Collect free popcorn and candy floss, and treat yourself to a host of great deals at our dining and recreational outlets during our Open House and beyond!

* While stocks last

Details at http://www.safra.sg/clubhouse_jr.aspx?pageid=437</font>

<font color="0000ff">Dewdrops</font>
wow ur hb opened 2 more centres! wow! Soon u can be tai tai liao. hehehe.

The carinval sounds so fun but too bad me got 1 bb with me liao, seem not easy to go out at this moment..

<font color="ff6000">Zyp</font>
Welcome back gal! Wow u sound good. U so on.. went bk to work on friday huh.. How's ur foot? any burden of it when u reach there?

<font color="0000ff">Dewdrops</font>
wow ur hb opened 2 more centres! wow! Soon u can be tai tai liao. hehehe.

The carinval sounds so fun but too bad me got 1 bb with me liao, seem not easy to go out at this moment..

<font color="ff6000">Zyp</font>
Welcome back gal! Wow u sound good. U so on.. went bk to work on friday huh.. How's ur foot? any burden of it when u reach there?

twinklets
Yah agree that Dewdrops can be taitai liao.... keke...

Yep it was quite a good trip. Dun want to waste my leave so went to work... anyway I didn't have much jet lag.

Nice cold weather there, but air too polluted. Pace of living also too fast there, cannot really relax cos everyone walks so fast there, esp at their train stations. My foot was still swollen, worst on the flight... still able to walk on even ground, going down the stairs was more tedious and we did alot of walking! By day 5, I wore my crocs instead of sports shoes cos it was more comfortable... but my toes were v cold. Haha...

twinklets
Yah agree that Dewdrops can be taitai liao.... keke...

Yep it was quite a good trip. Dun want to waste my leave so went to work... anyway I didn't have much jet lag.

Nice cold weather there, but air too polluted. Pace of living also too fast there, cannot really relax cos everyone walks so fast there, esp at their train stations. My foot was still swollen, worst on the flight... still able to walk on even ground, going down the stairs was more tedious and we did alot of walking! By day 5, I wore my crocs instead of sports shoes cos it was more comfortable... but my toes were v cold. Haha...

Poshies,
Symone is on BM..

xavier's mum,
we jia you together! I know it is a matter of time before I throw hte towel on hubby.. ha ha

Dewdrops
agree... u can shake leg at home liao...

zyp,
the weather looks superb from your photos. It is very hot now, more than 40 degrees liao. Heard from friend it went up to 48/9 degrees last week. It is about 44 today, when I sent Justyn to school.

Poshies,
Symone is on BM..

xavier's mum,
we jia you together! I know it is a matter of time before I throw hte towel on hubby.. ha ha

Dewdrops
agree... u can shake leg at home liao...

zyp,
the weather looks superb from your photos. It is very hot now, more than 40 degrees liao. Heard from friend it went up to 48/9 degrees last week. It is about 44 today, when I sent Justyn to school.

Opening the centres is only the beginning. It must be sustainable then can be tai tai.
happy.gif
Which is why I am still holding on to my job! Btw, this SAFRA Jurong has the largest indoor playground in Singapore. I am also waiting for its opening to bring Xavier and Iden there. If anyone of you is going, do let me know and see if we can meet up.</font>

Opening the centres is only the beginning. It must be sustainable then can be tai tai.
happy.gif
Which is why I am still holding on to my job! Btw, this SAFRA Jurong has the largest indoor playground in Singapore. I am also waiting for its opening to bring Xavier and Iden there. If anyone of you is going, do let me know and see if we can meet up.</font>

hehe I at 1st read Krazy's posting on congrats dewdrops, my 1st reaction was Dewdrops pregnant with #3 leh! haha!

<font color="ff0000">Zyp</font>
wow u can feel the air so polluted even when the weather is cooling huh!? haha u solid.. can wear crocs at such weather. u shd buy the crocs with those fur inside 1. haha.

<font color="0000ff">Tsp</font>
dun worry for Symone. Chubby chubby cute cute wat. They will lose the chubby fats once older. Did Gynea mention she need to lose some weight?

hehe I at 1st read Krazy's posting on congrats dewdrops, my 1st reaction was Dewdrops pregnant with #3 leh! haha!

<font color="ff0000">Zyp</font>
wow u can feel the air so polluted even when the weather is cooling huh!? haha u solid.. can wear crocs at such weather. u shd buy the crocs with those fur inside 1. haha.

<font color="0000ff">Tsp</font>
dun worry for Symone. Chubby chubby cute cute wat. They will lose the chubby fats once older. Did Gynea mention she need to lose some weight?

dewdrops,
congras to realising ur dream to be tai tai soon.. ;) Most prob i will bring my gals to Safra cos staying nearby..

I am quite keen in enrolling my gal in CMA.. My sil might be looking for cc too... Let's meet on tat day then u can share wf us more.. Wat time will u be there??

dewdrops,
congras to realising ur dream to be tai tai soon.. ;) Most prob i will bring my gals to Safra cos staying nearby..

I am quite keen in enrolling my gal in CMA.. My sil might be looking for cc too... Let's meet on tat day then u can share wf us more.. Wat time will u be there??

Safra Jurong Indoor Playground
Keane's CC is bringing the whole sch to this playground today. Glad it's new and big so that the kids have lotsa place to roam around.

Safra Jurong Indoor Playground
Keane's CC is bringing the whole sch to this playground today. Glad it's new and big so that the kids have lotsa place to roam around.

<font color="0000ff"># of kids. how many is enuff?</font>
I think very indiv lah.. My mil actually openly hint to me if I want to have #3 she's more than willing to take care! Unbelievable! But I think HB &amp; I are tired enuff with 2 kiddos. So now when I ask him, he says "I think enuff lah" *LOL*

<font color="119911">tigger</font>
My SIL told me b4 normally 1st time mothers their supply can reduce very quickly. Subsequent ones more resilent. So many more rest will help.

Dun be sad lah.. altho we have mother's day dinner with my MIL, but HB also never directly wish me happy mother's day. :p

<font color="ff6000">tsp</font>
Oh no.. I think better find some help. Doing all those on your own is no joke!

<font color="aa00aa">Jurong Indoor Playround</font>
Why so far away? Have one in the east leh..

<font color="0000ff"># of kids. how many is enuff?</font>
I think very indiv lah.. My mil actually openly hint to me if I want to have #3 she's more than willing to take care! Unbelievable! But I think HB &amp; I are tired enuff with 2 kiddos. So now when I ask him, he says "I think enuff lah" *LOL*

<font color="119911">tigger</font>
My SIL told me b4 normally 1st time mothers their supply can reduce very quickly. Subsequent ones more resilent. So many more rest will help.

Dun be sad lah.. altho we have mother's day dinner with my MIL, but HB also never directly wish me happy mother's day. :p

<font color="ff6000">tsp</font>
Oh no.. I think better find some help. Doing all those on your own is no joke!

<font color="aa00aa">Jurong Indoor Playround</font>
Why so far away? Have one in the east leh..

<font color="0077aa">Hi Serene,

Long time no see. It will be great to see you there. If a few mummies here going, then probably we can make it as a small gathering? I think will be there around 2-6pm on Saturday 30 May 09. Anyone wants to come on Sunday?</font>

<font color="0077aa">Hi Serene,

Long time no see. It will be great to see you there. If a few mummies here going, then probably we can make it as a small gathering? I think will be there around 2-6pm on Saturday 30 May 09. Anyone wants to come on Sunday?</font>

septvigro,
i did a search see too many titles liao. You free go check out.. also dunno moarket price is how much too. Is the show nice?

septvigro,
i did a search see too many titles liao. You free go check out.. also dunno moarket price is how much too. Is the show nice?

Hi Meow,

Where did you get the cake topper? Very nice.
My girl like the show so I thought of getting the DVD. The 'WordWorld' is quite educational as it will show the spelling words. It is shown every week day 7.30pm. Animal Mechanical is 8pm every week day.

Back