(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Hi Meow,

Where did you get the cake topper? Very nice.
My girl like the show so I thought of getting the DVD. The 'WordWorld' is quite educational as it will show the spelling words. It is shown every week day 7.30pm. Animal Mechanical is 8pm every week day.

Meow,
u only use 1 topper but yet you buy so many of them ah. I try to go find at another cocoa tree outlet first. tks.

Meow,
u only use 1 topper but yet you buy so many of them ah. I try to go find at another cocoa tree outlet first. tks.

Septvigro,
Oh the topper is from smarties. Even some dough sets they have too. I saw then at Last JL sale at expo. The broadcast of both show is at which channel? Okto? You confirm wan which title? I really see many leh. Confirm then tell me lor.

San,
why i buy whole set ah? Scare she change her princess mah so bought all lor. Hee. Eh i give you this number, could be DID...think her name is Sylvia. 6488 7886. You ask here where you can find the toy. Then if you wan buy tell me. I got the discount voucher from cocoa tree, pass you go use bah. Terms condition i cant recall liao. I bought this 1 tube at $4. If norm will be around $11plus per tube.

Septvigro,
Oh the topper is from smarties. Even some dough sets they have too. I saw then at Last JL sale at expo. The broadcast of both show is at which channel? Okto? You confirm wan which title? I really see many leh. Confirm then tell me lor.

San,
why i buy whole set ah? Scare she change her princess mah so bought all lor. Hee. Eh i give you this number, could be DID...think her name is Sylvia. 6488 7886. You ask here where you can find the toy. Then if you wan buy tell me. I got the discount voucher from cocoa tree, pass you go use bah. Terms condition i cant recall liao. I bought this 1 tube at $4. If norm will be around $11plus per tube.

Ladies,
there's a mattel sale going on from 21st to 24th at No.1 Lok Yang Way from 10am till 6pm. Those keen can go lor.

Also, for those kids who have reach 4yrs old. Dun forget to arrange an appt with your doc(mine at polyclinic, not sure those for private) to go for their growth assessment. The assessment is to check their vision if not wrong

Ladies,
there's a mattel sale going on from 21st to 24th at No.1 Lok Yang Way from 10am till 6pm. Those keen can go lor.

Also, for those kids who have reach 4yrs old. Dun forget to arrange an appt with your doc(mine at polyclinic, not sure those for private) to go for their growth assessment. The assessment is to check their vision if not wrong

same here, we dun have disney channels at home, but my gal will just keep asking for vcds/dvds. My place can soon be rental service for kiddos dvds liao. haha.

<font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
Oh dear, mine already pass 4 YO, just call up Polyclinic &amp; do? Pte clinic can do or not? Cos gog to bring Julien for his Hep Jab, so if can do, will simply assess both kids at same clinic.

same here, we dun have disney channels at home, but my gal will just keep asking for vcds/dvds. My place can soon be rental service for kiddos dvds liao. haha.

Oh dear, mine already pass 4 YO, just call up Polyclinic &amp; do? Pte clinic can do or not? Cos gog to bring Julien for his Hep Jab, so if can do, will simply assess both kids at same clinic.

twinklets,
eh mine also pass 4yrs liao le wah...Sheryl doing it tomorrow with Darryl also. Darryl for speech delay review and Sheryl for check lor. All this while where Ash does her growth check? You call them and ask if neccessary for pte or not lor. Polyclinic sure have one. Yes jus call them say Ash is 4yrs and need go for some check and they will know

twinklets,
eh mine also pass 4yrs liao le wah...Sheryl doing it tomorrow with Darryl also. Darryl for speech delay review and Sheryl for check lor. All this while where Ash does her growth check? You call them and ask if neccessary for pte or not lor. Polyclinic sure have one. Yes jus call them say Ash is 4yrs and need go for some check and they will know

oic.. i remember I did her 3 YO check at her Pd there cos was bringing her to see for rashes, so shun bian.. Ok i'll call them up. Also assessing for vision u say?

oic.. i remember I did her 3 YO check at her Pd there cos was bringing her to see for rashes, so shun bian.. Ok i'll call them up. Also assessing for vision u say?

septvirgo,
can you get back to me the titles you wan by this friday? I'm going to order soon before i miss the boat again

septvirgo,
can you get back to me the titles you wan by this friday? I'm going to order soon before i miss the boat again

Some photo to share...
Darryl over at the trip was very adventurous as compare to Sheryl. He sees us eat, he wanna taste too.

Some photo to share...
Darryl over at the trip was very adventurous as compare to Sheryl. He sees us eat, he wanna taste too.

2476834.jpg
2476835.jpg
2476836.jpg

MORNING......

just return to office after 2 day mc...

nice pic lah meow...

i rememeber when i bot Gerald for his 3ye review at polyclinic... beside vision, they will be checking whether the kids recognise A-Z, cap. they are suppose to know ..... will be bring him back to poly to review when his sis is due for her 18 check... so no need to go twice...

MORNING......

just return to office after 2 day mc...

nice pic lah meow...

i rememeber when i bot Gerald for his 3ye review at polyclinic... beside vision, they will be checking whether the kids recognise A-Z, cap. they are suppose to know ..... will be bring him back to poly to review when his sis is due for her 18 check... so no need to go twice...

<font color="aa00aa">meow:
hahaha.. so cute!!

meow, poshies:
is it absolutely necessary to bring our kiddos for these assessment? i havent brought c to any lei.
sad.gif
jia lat!

i know if we suspect that there is some learning disability like slur speech, then have to go check ears cuz it could be because they cant hear properly so can pick up the correct pronunciation.. as for vision, if they cant see clearly, they will need to strain their eyes and they will also complain of headaches...

getting me gan cheong... maybe i should take c for her assessment..</font>

<font color="aa00aa">meow:
hahaha.. so cute!!

meow, poshies:
is it absolutely necessary to bring our kiddos for these assessment? i havent brought c to any lei.
sad.gif
jia lat!

i know if we suspect that there is some learning disability like slur speech, then have to go check ears cuz it could be because they cant hear properly so can pick up the correct pronunciation.. as for vision, if they cant see clearly, they will need to strain their eyes and they will also complain of headaches...

getting me gan cheong... maybe i should take c for her assessment..</font>

Krazy,
D wear the minnie mouse band nicer than S hor
happy.gif

Yesterday i brought Sheryl for her vision test. result is 6/9-1 wor. She needs to go for repeat vision test again. Either half or 1 yr later. Why need repeat is because she read wrongly one line that number 5 and 6. Then the next row totally cant read.
sad.gif
Hope she dun need to wear spec. but the nurse says 6/6 or 6/9 is ok.

You know all the symptons mah...go arrange a date with clinic lor. Its never too late

Krazy,
D wear the minnie mouse band nicer than S hor
happy.gif

Yesterday i brought Sheryl for her vision test. result is 6/9-1 wor. She needs to go for repeat vision test again. Either half or 1 yr later. Why need repeat is because she read wrongly one line that number 5 and 6. Then the next row totally cant read.
sad.gif
Hope she dun need to wear spec. but the nurse says 6/6 or 6/9 is ok.

You know all the symptons mah...go arrange a date with clinic lor. Its never too late

Poshies,
i cant remember last yr assessment do what already. But yesterday they did test her something else too. Dunno what float and what dun. I wasn't with her when the nurse question her, went to look for HB to pass him another form. Now go polyclinic so many procedures leh. The kids were even issue mask to put on too.

Poshies,
i cant remember last yr assessment do what already. But yesterday they did test her something else too. Dunno what float and what dun. I wasn't with her when the nurse question her, went to look for HB to pass him another form. Now go polyclinic so many procedures leh. The kids were even issue mask to put on too.

Hi ladies,
got a small celebration for my little son yesterday. Here's the cake i design
happy.gif
and I'm gald the kiddo enjoy themselves.
happy.gif

2489798.jpg

Hi ladies,
got a small celebration for my little son yesterday. Here's the cake i design
happy.gif
and I'm gald the kiddo enjoy themselves.
happy.gif

2489798.jpg

morning....

yup now the flu thing very manfan.... mummy sick with cold sore... haiz... so bad.... super bad moods... plus mense just visit me 1st time after so long.... it getting into my nerve also.... haiz... meaning my supply will drop soon... my gal refuse FM how??????

i think gerald would be going for his review in 3 month time... when mei mei going back for her jab... then would bring them there... i din know of the check too... till i bot mei mei for the jab at polyclinic... therefore gerald only did his 3 yr check... haha..

morning....

yup now the flu thing very manfan.... mummy sick with cold sore... haiz... so bad.... super bad moods... plus mense just visit me 1st time after so long.... it getting into my nerve also.... haiz... meaning my supply will drop soon... my gal refuse FM how??????

i think gerald would be going for his review in 3 month time... when mei mei going back for her jab... then would bring them there... i din know of the check too... till i bot mei mei for the jab at polyclinic... therefore gerald only did his 3 yr check... haha..

<font color="0000ff">meow</font>
nice cake &amp; pics too. Both look so big now. darryl is officially 2 now? so fast hor!

<font color="aa00aa">Poshies</font>
Hmm tendency is like that 1 if u delay the kid from having FM for too long. Guess u just have to be patient to keep trying to feed her FM, else u may try thos soy milk, like what my colleague did.

Back