(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

will register myself for her wednesday class soon
can't make it for sat
anyway.. also got excuse to leave early from office .. kekekee...

angelia,
really? thanks for your suggestion but my hubby can't make it for the 2pm slot so will keep my fingers crossed...

<font color="aa00aa">oranges,</font>
my class is at 2pm, so prob reach there ard 1:30 ~1:45pm lor. will prob haave lunch at Novena Sq, then walk over
happy.gif

i find it quite convenient to walk, only abt 2.5 bus-stops away
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">wendy,</font>
pls TAKE medication if u'r so sick. it's not going to do the baby any good if u are so stubborn.

remember, u'r not suffering alone, the baby is SUFFERING with u!!

gynaes/GP are professionals &amp; will prescribe medication that won't harm the baby!!!!!

angelia.
Tink i left TMC oreadi. If not can meet u &amp; slk(if i'm not wrong,both of u same class, right?)
Wa...2.5 bus stops seem to be very far man.

oranges,
yes, angelia and me are in the same class. what time will you be there?

wendy,
angelia is right. my nurse said before that if mummy is not feeling well, baby won't feel well
sad.gif

angelia,
i realised my tummy suddenly grew quite alot the past one week. any sudden growth for you?

chihiro, i tentatively booked the classes leow... starting in Aug... but mine is Sat 2pm lah...
happy.gif

peg peg, if u can come for the Sat 2pm one, maybe we can attend together...
happy.gif

wendy, i agree... think u should take medicine... for me, my gastric is so serious i have to take medicine to stop the acid... and my medicine is not yet proven 100% safe... just past mummies who take dun show side effects on bb... so me taking chances leow... cos without the medicine, i will overdose on antacid and furthermore throw up everything i eat... so bb will suffer cos i not keeping anything down... do take care...

finally have time to log on after long working. really som tired.

angelia
i alry taking the medicine, but still not cure. have seen the doc yest again she ask me to stop medicine today she say i was too stress and tired tat why still can't recover. ask me to rest and dun take any medicine just drink more water.
my job doesnt allow me to take anymore mc since i took2 day last week again but anyway i took leave tom since is my checkup and maybe relax a bit tomoorow hope can cure me soon.
btw i have decide to change my gynae to KKH and tom will be my first check up hopefully eevrything went on fine. dun know bb will let me know he/her gender.

orange
thank for the offer. dun think i will attend the class. I feeling better, thanks

Orange,, Oh Dr Chang.. My fren's gynae also with him.. OK..
But I see the FBI,, not much benefit leh..
May be will called and get brochures

Wendypooh,,
If your job really so stress.. think it is no good for your health and bb,,
And if MC or leave cannot take,, may be you try unpaid leave and let your boss know about your situtaion,, or think of other way
If not,, quit,, no choice..

The way u wrote,, I feel tt u are really stress with your work

<font color="aa00aa">slk,</font>
ya, my tummy oso seems to grow a lot. din realise if i look at it like that, but got a shock yesterday when i was in company's lift alone, i look at the mirror!!! my, it's grown so big!!

<font color="aa00aa">wendy,</font>
i c. i thot u din take the medicine, that's why i so harsh.

hmm.. maybe u take leave tmr/Friday so can have long wkend at home?

wendy, i can understand your situation... last time with my previous co, if disappear too long will get black face also... and no one will cover for u... when i changed job this year, barely 2 months discover i preg... quite worried abt bosses reaction... but i was pleasantly surprised that they were pretty understanding... though i am still considered "new", they tell me if i really dun feel well, i should be resting... even told me dun worry abt the work... i am very grateful to them that's why i shorten my MC and came back once i felt slightly better... think i'm quite lucky to be able to find this job...
happy.gif
my hubby tell me no matter what i do, always think of bb first... so if u think u need to rest, do take the rest, ok?
happy.gif

little devil, nice pic! too bad my tummy is still not obvious...

Wendy
u're welcome
happy.gif
Pls take care of yrself everybody is worry for u.Try talkin to bb n ask bb to open leg big big
lol.gif
. Pls let me noe once u noe the gender ok? Since tmr u on leave make sure u hv plenty of rest.I wish u're recover soon. Btw, r u takin Anmum milk, i find is quite gd.Mayb u can try.

Melodyvin
Ok u decide on the FBI. Will let u noe when can attend the antenatal class.

<font color="ff6000">little devil</font>
u still quite slim in ur stage leh

im almost there sia when im only 18wks
uhoh.gif

fat hor

dear all mummies

thank for all your concern. i really so stress up wiht my job as i deal with cusotmer over the phone and dead line is top priorty.
just have a break down. i'm quite emotion ppl b4 pregagnt and noW after preganat eevn more emotion.
1 stupid cusotmer just call me and scolded me

little devil, thats a beautiful picture- you look radiant and good!! haha...your hubby grinning so happily away!

wendy, rememember that your health and baby comes first before work- there'll always be work out there, but there is only one you and one baby, so do take care of yourself.

actually little devil, my guess is right without looking at the EDD chart. your tummy one look can tell tat u hv a son

<font color="ff6000">mngo</font>
u can tell by looking at tummies?
later here got a lot of picture for u to analyse liao .. hhehhehe...

dear all mummies,

really so touch by all of your care and concern and feel better after chating wif u all.
i cant lose my present job as my hubby is still jobless so my stress even higher. tat why my hubby want be to take full day leave tom and bring me out to relax a bit

angelia,
no lah u not harsh, u are too worried ofr me and too anxious and wan to make sure i eat medicine

once aagain thank for all of your care.
me think will chat wif u all tom, stll got a huge pile of doc waiting for me to do. my colleague on mc and i have to cover

envy envy... all you, mummies-to-bes' tummy are really showing well... hmm, i'm only one week away from my 6th month and yesterday the salesperson thought I'm only four months leh!!

MC

hi chihiro, berry,
i noticed tat her stomach is "sharp" and "pointed" . and those with bb gal, tummy is round like football. and the rounding starts up near the breast , quite high up.

but sometimes my guess may not be right la. cos i not as good as my mom and my in law

last night i discover something funni

when i lean back, my tummy change to a v.sharp shape.. like rugby ball like tt ...

chihiro, i got experience once when i was going to sleep, suddenly my lower abdomen like got small rugby ball poking out... some more tending to right side... i quickly ask my hubby to see... :p now no more...

little_devil agree with everyone else that you look great in the picture if i can manage to take one where i actually look good then i will put mine up.

mngo since you mention that sharp stomach means bb boy, i share with you all what i told my friend about how i guessed my baby is a boy:

1. i got more hair growing on my tummy. actually that's normal for pregnant women, but to me i thought it's the increased testosterone in my body ha ha.
2. bad morning sickness in first few months. only a male could have done that to me.......
3. bad skin. see #2
4. my belly button is less "deep" as before.. and when i shower the water rolls down my belly and comes out of my belly.

i noticed my tummy quite "sharp" la.. in fact a little bit lop sided even.. the right side slightly bigger..

wait must disclaimer, all my theories all without scientific basis one la.. but they all contribute to the "mother's instinct" so must have a little bit of truth in it!

sorry i didn't copy and paste my #4 properly:

4. my belly button is less "deep" as before.. and when i shower the water rolls down my belly and comes out of my belly button at an angle that looks like little boy pissing.....

mngo, me too, my belly is huge especially after dinner! at 3 months plus i wore my SIL's maternity dress and she commented i look like 5 months..

actually i also got more hair growning on my tummy. now that i know is normal.
happy.gif

i was told tat people with baby boys has less morning sickness. but my morning sickness was quite bad also.

<font color="ff6000">mngo</font>
MS is diff to tell whether hving boy or ger leh
tink tummy shape more accurate.. hehee..

<font color="ff6000">kypf</font>
my auntie oso commented i look big for my stage..
sighz.. but anyway, got to start wearing maternity otherwise i look like fat lady instead of a pregnant one..

Wah lil devil,
u look fabulous! Very beautiful, can join pregnant mum beauty contest
happy.gif
Tummy looks good too haha
happy.gif

Me ah... MIL that day just said my arms very fat... my face blackened and hubby told her I listen already sure unhappy, she said, "oh, she dun understand Hokkien right? So never mind!" (wah! like that also can???)

Hubby told her, "eh, but you used Mandarin, of cos she understood u." She quickly said, "no I mean your arms fat compared to your face!"

*sigh* Never ever ever gonna wear sleeveless in front of MIL again. Better still dun wear shorts either, wait say my thighs. But she very cute... just as harsh on my hubby (her son)! Her "comments" on him even more jialat heheheh.

hi jen
u r booking the classes?? is it early?

Wendy
DO take care. I last week also got headache and just endure, not sure can take panadol or not.

dear all,

ha!!!!! u gals really make my day by saying all these nice words....... *suddenly feel slightly more beautiful*

despite on u gals saying i look slim, i actually put on about 8.5kg liao wo.......!!!!!!! but i always tell myself tat its ok, as it shows tat bb growing mah!!!!!* now while me typing, he is moving everyway in my tummy, like rolling* ha!!!!!! so i tell myself, another 12 weeks more to go, then i can try to slim down to my 43.5kg!!!!!

i always keep asking my hubby am i fat??!!! *i know he will say no* but i still wan to ask........*WOMEN*!!!!!ha!!!!! but frankly speaking, i look at my body in a different way now, as we should not compare ourselves to those slim sexy women we see on the road, as we are different!!!!! we are preggy!!!!!!! and we looks sexy in our own way too!!!!!! dun be shock to actually know tat alot of guys actually tik tat we looks sexy !!!!!! *according to some of my frens*!!!!!! so dun feel inferior pls, we should enjoy the every curve tat forms........ if we feels good, we will look good, it always like tat, and maybe wat we can do is put in efford to look good, like keeping hair looking neat and good, put on makeup whenever we leave the house, wearing clothes tat tells pp tat "WE ARE GING TO BE MUMMY*!!!!!!! tats y i tik self motivation is really imp!!!!!of course i do have my down time.....but will always try to perk myself up!!!!!

CHEERS to us!!!!!!!!!!

111620.jpg

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ wk 28-Jun
.. .. .. .. .. . EDD .. . Week

aurora ......... 08/09/04 wk 29
cubbiebb ....... 12/09/04 wk 30 MAH / B
expecting_mum .. 12/09/04 wk 30 TMC / B
lilo ........... 20/09/04 wk 28 TMC / G
mom ............ 20/09/04 wk 28 MAH / B
little_devil ... 21/09/04 wk 28 MAH / B
berry .......... 22/09/04 wk 28 TMC / G
bebechic ....... 26/09/04 wk 27 MAH / G
ww ............. 29/09/04 wk 27 KKH / ??
pets ........... 03/10/04 wk 26 TMC / G
angelia ........ 04/10/04 wk 26 TMC / G
SLK ............ 08/10/04 wk 25 GEH / B
yingzi ......... 10/10/04 wk 25 MAH / G
heather ........ 10/10/04 wk 25 GEH / B
blisse ......... 11/10/04 wk 25 GEH / G
are ............ 12/10/04 wk 25 MEH / G
mtmtmt ......... 18/10/04 wk 24 ESH / G
dee ............ 22/10/04 wk 23 GEH / ??
micky .......... 23/10/04 wk 23 GEH / B
yeeyee ......... 24/10/04 wk 23
AC ............. 06/11/04 wk 22 GEH / B
cosmo .......... 08/11/04 wk 22
yuru ........... 13/11/04 wk 20 GEH / G
cirtusfruits ... 16/11/04 wk 20
young jes ...... 18/11/04 wk 20 MAH / G
joyful ......... 20/11/04 wk 20 MAH / B
peg peg ........ 22/11/04 wk 19 MAH / ??
sharon ......... 22/11/04 wk 19 MAH / G
melbb .......... 26/11/04 wk 19
sybil .......... 26/11/04 wk 19
deer ........... 29/11/04 wk 19
chihiro ........ 02/12/04 wk 18 ?? / G
leo29 .......... 02/12/04 wk 18
TBL ............ 02/12/04 wk 18 RH / G
rochelle ....... 02/12/04 wk 18 RH / B
crumpy ......... 07/12/04 wk 17 MEH / ??
plong .......... 08/12/04 wk 17 KKH / ??
woof ........... 08/12/04 wk 17
kypf ........... 08/12/04 wk 17 GEH / B
emma ........... 09/12/04 wk 17
jen ............ 09/12/04 wk 17
chantelle ...... 12/12/04 wk 17
guess .......... 12/12/04 wk 17 MEH / ??
mngo ........... 12/12/04 wk 17 MAH / B
melody ......... 20/12/04 wk 15
wendypooh ...... 19/12/04 wk 15 GEH / ??
oranges ........ 22/12/04 wk 15 TMC / ??
jov ............ 05/01/05 wk 13

<font color="ff0000">GEH - GlenE, MAH - Mt A; MEH - Mt E; ESH - East Shore; RH - Raffles</font>
<font color="119911">send me a private msg (cos not much time to check forum) if I got any info wrong or got it wrong</font>
wink.gif

</font></font>

Oranges,, Ok Let me know.

Little devil.. Agree you are still so slim leh.
Envy you hoh..

Mi now only 15wks.. and dun know what will happen to me when I am later stage..
Fat or slim.. ???

Back