2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi can advice because i find when i use OPK darken then only BD, it seems like i still didnt hit the right timing?
Should i go ultrascan before i ovulate to observe till I ovulated but the ultrascan is expensive.
I think ultrasound is the best way to determine whether u O. Cos that is the most guaranteed way to know if u have o. The rest is not as accurate

Today is my 10DPO. I know it is too early too test but since my test stripes are those cheapies type, I started testing. Then, I saw a very faint positive... But at the same time I am worried it could be evaporation lines and I up my hope for nothing.

The test instruction is to read within 5 mins, not more than 15 mins.

I read after 5 mins, but never exceed 15 mins.

>.<

Gonna do another test tmr!

Anyone trying for #2 or #3 having this 'let-down' feeling after ovulation?

These 2 days I kept having the let-down feel like I always had when I bf my #1. But I stopped bf-ing her in Aug 2015, so it is so weird now to suddenly feel the let-down.

These 2 days I kept having the let-down feel like I always had when I bf my #1. But I stopped bf-ing her in Aug 2015, so it is so weird now to suddenly feel the let-down.
Hi siling I'm trying for no 2... but been failing...

I'm trying for #2 now, which is taking a longer this time round. I've experienced the let down feeling during the past cycles but not anymore. Thought it may be a sign of pregnancy, but then my AF appeared. I stopped breastfeeding in March2015.

I stopped breastfeeding in Aug 2015. This cycle was my 3rd or 4th cycle, I lazy to keep track. But first time I actually feel the let down and it is really weird. My AF is due next Monday, but because of this weird symptom, I tested early and saw a faint positive.

This morning I tested again and confirmed it is positive. Baby dust to all :)

I stopped breastfeeding in Aug 2015. This cycle was my 3rd or 4th cycle, I lazy to keep track. But first time I actually feel the let down and it is really weird. My AF is due next Monday, but because of this weird symptom, I tested early and saw a faint positive.

congratulations!

Congrats! I'm approaching my fertile week next week, hope to get my bfp soon.

Congrats siling!

What weird symptoms do u have?

the "let-down" feeling. Moms who bf before would know. It is a kind of tingling feeling at the breast which usually comes before a gush of milk coming out during breastfeed.

Actually just to share, this month I started using OPK and got positive a week before my fertile period. As I didn't temp, I usually follow the fertile period on the app that I downloaded. This month, I bought a lot of OPK to try. 7 days before my estimated O day (estimated by the app), I O'ed. I guess that was one of the reason why I missed the first few months. Because we are BD-ing on the wrong days.

Actually just to share, this month I started using OPK and got positive a week before my fertile period. As I didn't temp, I usually follow the fertile period on the app that I downloaded. This month, I bought a lot of OPK to try. 7 days before my estimated O day (estimated by the app), I O'ed. I guess that was one of the reason why I missed the first few months. Because we are BD-ing on the wrong days.

Congrats Siling!!

Hi Siling can I ask if you noted the usual O symptoms? Like cervical mucus etc.

Hi Siling can I ask if you noted the usual O symptoms? Like cervical mucus etc.

I think ultrasound is the best way to determine whether u O. Cos that is the most guaranteed way to know if u have o. The rest is not as accurate
I went for a scan and the doc said I have just ovulated but when I went back to use OPK it wasn't positive. Then 5 days later, I saw OPK positive. Could it be scans can only show size of an egg but not whether ovulation taken place?

Hi ladies, check with you all, when OPK shows positive, does it mean I'm ovulating or going to ovulate. Tested yesterday at 12mn and today at 9am both shows positive.

Hi ladies, check with you all, when OPK shows positive, does it mean I'm ovulating or going to ovulate. Tested yesterday at 12mn and today at 9am both shows positive.
You should start baby dancing.
My gynae say that use ewcm to be more accurate. I nv get positive but v close to positive bcos it is not as dark as the test line

Have these clearblue kits to sell off
1 box 7 stickes expire in Jun 2017
1 box 7 sticks expire in Jun 2016
All to let go at $30 including postage
PM me to deal

Attachments

• 20160314_103645.jpg
    20160314_103645.jpg
    735.8 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
How soon can we test for pregnancy? 2ww is like taking forever to come. Anyone tested 2 days before period due date and see BFP?

You should start baby dancing.
My gynae say that use ewcm to be more accurate. I nv get positive but v close to positive bcos it is not as dark as the test line
BD fail! We did cup and syringe method. But don't always a lot flow out. Don't know whether if anything got into the cervix and up the Fallopian tubes. Sigh.

I have some 9 ovalution test kit , pregnancy test kit to give away as baby dust. . Anyone interested jus pm me ..

Attachments

• 1458168128886.jpg
    1458168128886.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 1458168141991.jpg
    1458168141991.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 1458168153052.jpg
    1458168153052.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 177
Never knew that the process of TTC can be so tormenting. My 2WW is over and AF decided to visit after 3 days delay. Started TTC since January. Before marriage also went for pre-marital check-up. All good. And suddenly when AF comes, indicated unsuccessful, I'll start to doubt my own body! Kept thinking if I'm unhealthy or something wrong with me. :'(

Never knew that the process of TTC can be so tormenting. My 2WW is over and AF decided to visit after 3 days delay. Started TTC since January. Before marriage also went for pre-marital check-up. All good. And suddenly when AF comes, indicated unsuccessful, I'll start to doubt my own body! Kept thinking if I'm unhealthy or something wrong with me. :'(
Dont be. It is normal to feel this way and it is perfectly normal to not strike positive immediately. Sometimes it is about timing and luck and fate. I m also trying for the past 22 mths to no avail. What we can do is the build up our body, sleep and eat well and wait for the chance to ttc to get our bfp.

Hugs and jia you!!

Dont be. It is normal to feel this way and it is perfectly normal to not strike positive immediately. Sometimes it is about timing and luck and fate. I m also trying for the past 22 mths to no avail. What we can do is the build up our body, sleep and eat well and wait for the chance to ttc to get our bfp.

Hugs and jia you!!

My AF came today :/

Let's us all gambatte for the next round!

Last edited:
How soon can we test for pregnancy? 2ww is like taking forever to come. Anyone tested 2 days before period due date and see BFP?
I was tested positive on my 30th day after my last period...the line was quite faint, but it's still showing positive. I bought Guardian pregnancy test kit and tested it again 1 week after, it then shows very positive.:)

Babe, don't stress. It will affect you and your body. I didn't use any ovulation kit to check on my ovulation time, but rather conscientiously observe my discharge. When it's clear and stringy like egg white, it's time to get busy!

Back