2WW - for those TTC-ing

Thanks grace. I bought the digital test stick and got my results. Pregnant:) so surreal. Will be booking appt to see doc tomorrow. Hopefully all turns out well. Cannot believe this is happening. No symptoms thou. Hopefully this doesn't mean anything.
Hi. .u tested w the digital one and it said how many weeks u are pregnant

Ladies ... finally good news for me.. tested using the digital clear blue this morning. . Positive! ! Hehe..
Anyone can share w me what should I do next now

Attachments

• 1456440470830.jpg
    1456440470830.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 214
Ladies ... finally good news for me.. tested using the digital clear blue this morning. . Positive! ! Hehe..
Anyone can share w me what should I do next now
Congrats!! Depends if u seeing private or subsidised gynaecology. If private just call the clinic u want to make an appt. :)

Hi everyone, I'm new here!
I've been ttc since last July, this is my cycle #6 and just entered 2ww.
This cycle we try to follow the SMEP - Sperm meet egg plan, which is to BD on alternate days starting from CD10, and upon positive opk, do consecutive for 2 days (the actual plan wanted consecutive 3 days, but I didnt want to lower his quality too much, so we went for 2), and then stop for 1 day, followed by last BD the next day.

Fingers crossed!

Hi all, am new to this group..I m just started trying for no. 2..feeling nausea lately ..not sure it is pregnancy symptom or just due to I m just recovered from sickness

Morning everyone... on my tww.. but saw a dip in my bbt so I guess I just gotta wait for my AF to come. Try again next mth... jia you everyone.

Hi all, I had a positive on OPK yesterday afternoon but was not available to BD as my husband is at work. BDing tonight still stand a chance?

Hi all,after a few years of marriage my hubby and I decided to TTC.My last AF stop at 27feb 16 so when are my most fertile days to BD?will it be day 12,13 and day 14?thanks!
If your menses cycle is 28 days then I think safest is to try on 12th and 14th..cos sperms can stay alive for about 72 hours if not mistaken

Hi mummies or mummies to be,

I have just started my tww for no.2. I tested HPT neg 3 days after my af is due using "David pregnancy test" (DPO 16). I told myself okay try again next month. Now I am a DPO18, no af, but very high bbt 37 degree and daily temp is around 37.4 to 37.7. And I am not having a fever. Any one had similar experience and then is actually pregnant ?

I read DPO 16 should be able to test positive and the result is seldom false so I am most likely not pregnant. But then why the bbt is still so high? Maybe I thinking too much lol

I have just started my tww for no.2. I tested HPT neg 3 days after my af is due using "David pregnancy test" (DPO 16). I told myself okay try again next month. Now I am a DPO18, no af, but very high bbt 37 degree and daily temp is around 37.4 to 37.7. And I am not having a fever. Any one had similar experience and then is actually pregnant ?

I read DPO 16 should be able to test positive and the result is seldom false so I am most likely not pregnant. But then why the bbt is still so high? Maybe I thinking too much lol
Maybe u want to get a better preg kit to test? Get those digital type.

Oh what brand do u recommend? Ive been buying clearblue digital so its very expensive :(

Hihi @ttc2016, I bought david opk from taobao. So far so good, been getting positives on the cheapies and confirming with clearblue digital smiley. But you gotta try it to see if it works for you.

Hihi @Ajay0210, hope you get an answer soon. I am also using david hpt. Mainly to satisfy my itchy hands and only seeing stark white test stripes. :(

Can I ask if anyone knows....

I had a positive OPK shown on 28 Feb. But yesterday and today I actually feel my ovulation pain. Can ovulation be so long after positive OPK?

Can I ask if anyone knows....

I had a positive OPK shown on 28 Feb. But yesterday and today I actually feel my ovulation pain. Can ovulation be so long after positive OPK?

Hi siling, from what ive read, ovulation takes place 12-36 hrs after a LH surge, which is what the OPK detects. However, since you only feels ovulation pain today, either the LH surge on 28feb did not result in actual ovulation, which can happen sometimes, or the pain you felt in the abdomen is not related to ovulation. Is your pain localised to either the left or right side? And the pain goes away after the most 1 day? You can also try to test again with another opk, see if you have another LH surge now. But LH surge can be as short as 12hrs, so if you felt pain yesterday and test today, it may not be positive anymore. If you are using those cheap opks which can be bought online (i do that), i think there is no harm trying!

Hope that helps!

Any of you used pre-seed lubricant before? A friend recommended to me as it helped her get pregnant almost immediately, after few months ttc with no success.

Was thinking of trying it, but when I read reviews online some ppl reported that they had miscarriage when using pre-seed.

Hi siling, from what ive read, ovulation takes place 12-36 hrs after a LH surge, which is what the OPK detects. However, since you only feels ovulation pain today, either the LH surge on 28feb did not result in actual ovulation, which can happen sometimes, or the pain you felt in the abdomen is not related to ovulation. Is your pain localised to either the left or right side? And the pain goes away after the most 1 day? You can also try to test again with another opk, see if you have another LH surge now. But LH surge can be as short as 12hrs, so if you felt pain yesterday and test today, it may not be positive anymore. If you are using those cheap opks which can be bought online (i do that), i think there is no harm trying!

Hope that helps!

Hi AXCY,

I tested the moment I had the pain but it was negative. Total negative, not even a faint line. Not sure what is happening. Yes, it is towards the right side. I guess now I cannot do anything about it. T_T

Hi @Siling,

if im not wrong that is corpus luteum pain, which cause progesterone and estrogen to surge. rather than test with opk i think use pregnancy test kit is better. Some pregnancy symptoms they claim to cramp one side also.

@Emily_Emily wow now u strike jackpot for #2?

It has been a long long time since I came in here to chat... time really flies, LO has turned 13 mths alreayd and i see so many newcomers here :)

I'm on my 2ww... 12dpo and this morning test was negative. Temp hasn't dropped yet but have been feeling really under the weather... not sure if it's cos overworked or something good is coming my way... #crossfingers

Thanks @gammahedging

Im on clomid starting today too eventhough im ovulating regularly. It look like apparently a lot of women give up hope then only manage to find out they pregnant.
Anyway i just find out im retroverted uterus, anybody like me got same issue? is it because of retroverted thats why hard to conceive?

Thanks @gammahedging

Im on clomid starting today too eventhough im ovulating regularly. It look like apparently a lot of women give up hope then only manage to find out they pregnant.
Anyway i just find out im retroverted uterus, anybody like me got same issue? is it because of retroverted thats why hard to conceive?
Hi, i also have retroverted uterus. I think it does influence the chance of conceiving.

I have retroverted uterus and ever been preggie few x before (miscarriaged) but now preggie again at second trime.

So it's not true retroverted means harder to conceive. Should be other factors that contribute. Or it's about timing.

I have retroverted uterus and ever been preggie few x before (miscarriaged) but now preggie again at second trime.

So it's not true retroverted means harder to conceive. Should be other factors that contribute. Or it's about timing.
Quite true also. Timing v important, health of couple also equally important.

Back